ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and his supporters killing Biden over Afghanistan...but wait

Exactly you post OTHER PEOPLES thoughts!
Typical liberal lamb, you just follow without thinking!
Aren’t you or dont you think you’re better than this??????
Why ask?, not a chance
#maybeonedayI’llhaveanindependentthought#I’manantisemeticfuktard!
Following without thinking???!!! Thats what you did on the thread regarding Israel/Palestine. You brought up the thing about camels. Oh wait.....you dove for Camels without thinking. OK. Your version of animal attraction

A thread by Mike Pence's advisor on why these people weren't taken out of Afghanistan over the past 4 years

Following without thinking???!!! Thats what you did on the thread regarding Israel/Palestine. You brought up the thing about camels. Oh wait.....you dove for Camels without thinking. OK. Your version of animal attraction
My 13 year old daughter would slay you, your comebacks are amusing weak and soft.
Apparently like your mind.
Like I said, learn to think you thoughtless wonder!
#AntiSemticfuktard!!!!!

A thread by Mike Pence's advisor on why these people weren't taken out of Afghanistan over the past 4 years
REALLY Raoul ??? Why Didn't Obama get them out in his 8 yrs in office then ?
Do you have a clip on Obama's cabinet meetings ?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
My 13 year old daughter would slay you, your comebacks are amusing weak and soft.
Apparently like your mind.
Like I said, learn to think you thoughtless wonder!
#AntiSemticfuktard!!!!!
Weak and soft, like your mind. As they say "TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. TAKES CA THOUGHTLESS WONDER TO KNOW ONE. Obviously you didnt put much thought into Camels, Goats, etc. Thats not normal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT