ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is panicking

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
Stunning announcement just now: banning travel from Europe to the US.

After downplaying coronavirus, he now has become the nervous teleprompter Trump. On National networks....will cause concern and perhaps panic. If the Donald is panicked, how should I feel?

No strategy from this guy. Just another tactical gut reaction.

Pitiful leadership.

Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
He definitely had a confidence issue tonight. He does seem to be taking it a bit more seriously. But of course he takes half his speech to say how wonderful his response is. Same old Trump

Reactions: zackbear
He definitely had a confidence issue tonight. He does seem to be taking it a bit more seriously. But of course he takes half his speech to say how wonderful his response is. Same old Trump

lol ... taking it a bit more seriously? Your party bashed him for the travel bans he imposed super early on to China and Korea and Iran.
So he was taking it too serious then huh?
Same old Lou

I thought Trump hit it out of the park...the EU, what's left of it, will be bashing the exclusion of the UK in the travel ban.

Aren’t you the same guys who said that the threat of coronavirus was a hoax? Now that Trump has completely reversed and contradicted himself, you say that he “hit it out of the park.” Huh?

I understand loyalty to your guy. That’s fine. But, his yo yo behavior is bizarre. No strategy. No analysis. No consistency. Just herky jerk reactions on his part.

lol ... taking it a bit more seriously? Your party bashed him for the travel bans he imposed super early on to China and Korea and Iran.
So he was taking it too serious then huh?
Same old Lou

I never bashed him for those travel bans. It was the right thing to do. However what's not right is going on TV and saying everyone that needs a test can get one. Not true. And in the beginning stating that we'll likely go from 15 cases to 0. Not true. Saying just yesterday that everything is going well containing the virus. All lies to try to protect the stock market. In actuality everyone with a brain knows that he was blowing smoke and wasn't coming to grips with reality. But of course you think he's doing a perfect job. Same old stupid and blind Trump supporter

Aren’t you the same guys who said that the threat of coronavirus was a hoax? Now that Trump has completely reversed and contradicted himself, you say that he “hit it out of the park.” Huh?

I understand loyalty to your guy. That’s fine. But, his yo yo behavior is bizarre. No strategy. No analysis. No consistency. Just herky jerk reactions on his part.
Cortez, I was just commenting on his speach tonight. Uncork that bottle of wine in your avatar and chill dude.

After downplaying coronavirus, he now has become the nervous teleprompter Trump. On National networks....will cause concern and perhaps panic. If the Donald is panicked, how should I feel?

Pitiful leadership.

You’re part of the crowd who would criticize Trump if he cured cancer.

Ironically Trump is the only one who hasn’t panicked.

He was working on this while the Dems were busy with impeachment, and they and the press accused Trump of trying to divert attention from impeachment.

When he restricted travel to China he was accused of being racist, Biden called him a megalomaniac.

He even offered our scientist and doctors to China early on, and they refused.

Trump is the reason we are in a better place than other countries.

What leadership have the Dems offered? Nothing but panic and criticism, it’s all politics to them.

Did you see the bill the Dems passed today?

We would be so worse off, if it weren’t for Trumps travel ban.

Pitiful leadership.

He's completely lost, which is not surprisingly why he farmed everything out to Pence, who is actually doing a decent job of organizing a response.

Reactions: Cane Attack
He's completely lost, which is not surprisingly why he farmed everything out to Pence, who is actually doing a decent job of organizing a response.

When this gets worse, which by all accounts (except for the people that take Trump at his word) it will, he's going to blame pence and the CDC. You watch. Zero chance he takes any responsibility for his terrible response.

Reactions: Raoul2
When this gets worse, which by all accounts (except for the people that take Trump at his word) it will, he's going to blame pence and the CDC. You watch. Zero chance he takes any responsibility for his terrible response.

Let’s put things in perspective, you’re part of the crowd that would criticize Trump for curing cancer.

Look at the list above to see what Trump has already done.

When we had the H1N1 pandemic. There were 1000 deaths and Million cases, before Obama declared an emergency.

Was the press acting a little different back then?

Cortez, I was just commenting on his speach tonight. Uncork that bottle of wine in your avatar and chill dude.

krv,

Thanks. Fair comment.

I am trying to chill. But, your main man makes me crazy.

I’m not a big fan of Biden, but I will definitely vote early and often for him in November. (full disclosure: I voted for Bloomberg in my state’s primary).

As to uncorking that bottle of wine, I’m doing just that. LOL. I own a small winery in Napa. That’s my label in my avatar. So, I’m drinking some of my own best stuff tonight: a 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon blend. Delicious. It’s helping.

Peace.

Let’s Go Canes!

Last edited:
krv,

Thanks. Fair comment.

I’m not a big fan of Biden, but I will definitely vote early and often for him in November. (full disclosure: I voted for Bloomberg in my state’s primary).

As to uncorking that bottle of wine, I’m doing just that. LOL. I own a small winery in Napa. That’s my label in my avatar. So, I’m drinking some of my own best stuff tonight: a 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon blend. Delicious. It’s helping.

Peace.

Let’s Go Canes!
Not to change the subject but did you know that the Sofer family that’s pretty much responsible for our ipf just bought duckhorn? On another side note the millers as in the medical dept school of medicine has a family member that’s interning in our athletic dept?

Do you have distribution in the state of fl? I’d love to try your wine.

Crazy what’s going on in napa. I heard there’s just no more realestate to buy if you want to start a vineyard you have to buy an existing one. Also heard that constilation is trying to buy up all of to kalon and basically corner the market in napas most elite realestate and that the mondavi family is fighting this.

Back to the subject, we’re one of the biggest countries in the world and we were taking in more immigrants than any other country in the world by far. All that being said, where else would you rather be right now? This virus didn’t start or spread because of Trump. What more do you want from the guy? A we’re all going to die announcement from him? The potential if not handled correctly is a huge deal in every country right now so it’s not like this is a strictly america issue that you’re totally blaming Trump for. When it’s all said and done, how much you wanna bet that our country is the first to treat this virus if not cure it? What then? Let me guess, obama will try and take credit for that too. Admit it, this is a shit storm that fell in trumps lap that the world hasn’t seen since what the black plague? There’s no magic wand, it sucks all over.

Last edited:
Reactions: lima23
krv,

Thanks. Fair comment.

Peace.

Let’s Go Canes!
Damn, that sounds good. How cool to own a winery in one of the most beautiful parts of the Country. Nothing better than a ribeye and a quality glass of red.
As for Trump, this virus, the election, our lives and our Canes, what will be will be. I think we all, certainly yours truly, need to take a breath and enjoy the time we have here...with a glass of that 2014 Cabernet.

Cheers!

Reactions: cortez55403
Damn, that sounds good. How cool to own a winery in one of the most beautiful parts of the Country. Nothing better than a ribeye and a quality glass of red.
As for Trump, this virus, the election, our lives and our Canes, what will be will be. I think we all, certainly yours truly, need to take a breath and enjoy the time we have here...with a glass of that 2014 Cabernet.

Cheers!

Peace to you and great wine for all Cane fans!

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness

Nobody ever said it was a hoax.

You’re part of the crowd who would criticize Trump if he cured cancer.

Ironically Trump is the only one who hasn’t panicked.

He was working on this while the Dems were busy with impeachment, and they and the press accused Trump of trying to divert attention from impeachment.

When he restricted travel to China he was accused of being racist, Biden called him a megalomaniac.

He even offered our scientist and doctors to China early on, and they refused.

Trump is the reason we are in a better place than other countries.

What leadership have the Dems offered? Nothing but panic and criticism, it’s all politics to them.

Did you see the bill the Dems passed today?

We would be so worse off, if it weren’t for Trumps travel ban.

And you Are part of the crowd that would watch Trump shoot your brother on 5th Avenue and still support him..

Reactions: Cane Attack
Panicking is being kind. This guys is just lost. I am not sure I have ever seen anyone less prepared to lead a nation. I guess he isn't still calling it a hoax and going out to work on his golf game while Americans are getting a death sentence and being forced to lose billions of dollars in sporting events. Did you hear his hot mic moment? This is just a horrible person. So he isn't going to make a good president of anything. Never mind a country.

Example, he and his lame ass supporters are running around saying Biden has dementia. Yet he is telling the country insurance companies are paying for treatments. The insurance companies had to come out and check his stupid ass and tell him no, we are not. We are waiving co-pays if it is a corona virus visit. That's all.

He is a complete fool on top of being a POS. Now that he has alienated all of our allies....we are left without a road map or any assistance either. He never even told Europe what he was doing and made this big announcement. Europe was like wtf is he talking about? He never even told us anything. So, his plan was for europe to just find out when he announced this or tried to enter the US. Just stupid stuff......Oh, and I don't care about any of you cucked out morons coming here to tell me your nonsense about the media.

This guy is woefully unqualified.

Panicking is being kind. This guys is just lost. I am not sure I have ever seen anyone less prepared to lead a nation. I guess he isn't still calling it a hoax and going out to work on his golf game while Americans are getting a death sentence and being forced to lose billions of dollars in sporting events. Did you hear his hot mic moment? This is just a horrible person. So he isn't going to make a good president of anything. Never mind a country.

Example, he and his lame ass supporters are running around saying Biden has dementia. Yet he is telling the country insurance companies are paying for treatments. The insurance companies had to come out and check his stupid ass and tell him no, we are not. We are waiving co-pays if it is a corona virus visit. That's all.

He is a complete fool on top of being a POS. Now that he has alienated all of our allies....we are left without a road map or any assistance either. He never even told Europe what he was doing and made this big announcement. Europe was like wtf is he talking about? He never even told us anything. So, his plan was for europe to just find out when he announced this or tried to enter the US. Just stupid stuff......Oh, and I don't care about any of you cucked out morons coming here to tell me your nonsense about the media.

This is why we hire stable, qualified people with government experience to be POTUS.

krv,

Thanks. Fair comment.

Peace.

Let’s Go Canes!

No shit? Can I get some online?

Just a reminder CD, Obama waited for a thousand U.S. deaths and a million cases of H1N1, before he declared a state of emergency.

Let’s put things in perspective, you’re part of the crowd that would criticize Trump for curing cancer.

Look at the list above to see what Trump has already done.

When we had the H1N1 pandemic. There were 1000 deaths and Million cases, before Obama declared an emergency.

Was the press acting a little different back then?

First of all Trump himself is not ever curing cancer. Maybe you mean some doctor cures cancer while he's president? Trump himself can't even manage this situation, which according to all you blind followers is media hyped bullshit. Meanwhile we now have a bear market for the first time since 2009, NBA suspends the season, cases just keep growing, testing is still shit, the president can't even get his own responses straight etc. But hey the dear leader says he's doing a fantastic job so the groupies follow accordingly.

Reactions: yardiewrx
First of all Trump himself is not ever curing cancer. Maybe you mean some doctor cures cancer while he's president? Trump himself can't even manage this situation, which according to all you blind followers is media hyped bullshit. Meanwhile we now have a bear market for the first time since 2009, NBA suspends the season, cases just keep growing, testing is still shit, the president can't even get his own responses straight etc. But hey the dear leader says he's doing a fantastic job so the groupies follow accordingly.

Again Lou, he was the only out in front of this, while you , the Dems, and press have made this a political issue, Trump was working on this during impeachment.

Obama waited for a thousand deaths, and a million cases of H1N1, before he declared an emergency, and appointed a democrat lawyer. He even called him a tzar to make it sound official.

Again Lou, he was the only out in front of this, while you , the Dems, and press have made this a political issue, Trump was working on this during impeachment.

Obama waited for a thousand deaths, and a million cases of H1N1, before he declared an emergency, and appointed a democrat lawyer. He even called him a tzar to make it sound official.

How do you explain the fact that we've had a worse response than Iran, Italy, and China ?

This is why we hire stable, qualified people with government experience to be POTUS.
YEP.....it is an example for people that think we can just let local and state government handle things too.

You have to have people that work in government as POTUS because it is critical to understand the bureaucracy of government...and not only our government. Just how to work with another government. It's not a place for self branded people. You are responsible for the welfare of 327 Million people. Some people think well, we can just live our lives in some vacuum. Can be oblivious to what is going on around us as well as in other countries. That's stupid. We have a global economy now more than ever before and we are all tied together in so many ways.

If he was out in front of it why are our testing numbers still pathetic? Why is he constantly trying to downplay the seriousness of this and making false statements like cases will go from 15 to 0 and that everyone that needs a test gets a test. These were utterly false statements and the markets are reflecting his mismanagement.

Oh and the old blame Obama playbook is getting old. A public health emergency was declared before 1 h1n1 death. Go read some facts instead of Trump groupie websites

If he was out in front of it why are our testing numbers still pathetic? Why is he constantly trying to downplay the seriousness of this and making false statements like cases will go from 15 to 0 and that everyone that needs a test gets a test. These were utterly false statements and the markets are reflecting his mismanagement.

Oh and the old blame Obama playbook is getting old. A public health emergency was declared before 1 h1n1 death. Go read some facts instead of Trump groupie websites
This is why I block clowns. They spread false information as facts just like the leader they follow. A simple fact check would show you that Obama declared the H1N1 virus a public health emergency before the death of a single person in the United States.

Trump is panicking Hahahahahahaha..... You mean anti-Trump cucks panicking about Trump’s non-panicking panicking? Classic TDS by liberals and a fake news thread.

Remember this?

safe_image.php

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT