ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is panicking

The whistleblower doctor in China was 34 years old. Another 29 year old doctor in China also died. So it is not only elderly people. As far as the flu. I said mortality rate not number of deaths. Because you're stupid I'll explain the mortality rate calculation. That would be the number of deaths divided by the number of cases, which will give you percentage of people that contracted the disease and died. Stay with me now. The flu kills at a rate of 0.01%. Coronavirus cases in the US total 1,401 the last I saw with 40 deaths, which results in a mortality rate of 2.9%. Which one has the higher mortality rate? I'll give you 2 guesses since you seem somewhat challenged.
Yeah believe everything you hear from China. Anyone else????
NO!!!!!!!!!!
Regular flu has a much higher DEATH rate than the 29 confirmed deaths in a country of 350 MILLION PLUS!
You’re a sheep!
PS: I’ll take my MBA in Finance from the “U” to prove I’m NOT challenged!!
Get in line louie, apparently your used to it!

Reactions: grbcane and lima23
You’re full of it.
He was bashed by the Dems for stoping travel from China early on and now he’s panicking!??
Why don’t you tell us how you’d handle it?

The first thing I would do is not let Trump be the face of this crisis. He shouldn't appear in public and not say anything about this issue. He continues to lie about the facts and can't be trusted to tell the truth. Remember he has already lied to the American people over 16k times.

Reactions: zackbear
Thats a pathetic response, do you have anything intelligent to offer, probably not?

Not as pathetic as what I responded to. We can challenge each other's intellect if u want but I am a Republican that refuses to b conned by a NY liberal and you believe the lying, cheating, immoral Trump is a Conservative; so it's kind of pointless. I mean really u can't be smart enough to match my wits.

Reactions: zackbear
Remember this?

safe_image.php

Load it up!!!!

The first thing I would do is not let Trump be the face of this crisis. He shouldn't appear in public and not say anything about this issue. He continues to lie about the facts and can't be trusted to tell the truth. Remember he has already lied to the American people over 16k times.
In his defense I am not sure what percentage of what he says is a lie and what percentage is him just not having a clue WTF he is talking about.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Really louie, show me a normal healthy person, that has gotten the virus and died!
YOU CAN’T
ONLY people have been elderly with serious prior/ongoing health issues.
Your stats are pure BS, in fact the OPPOSITE IS TRUE.
Regular flu has killed approx 20 THOUSAND this year to date.Corona virus 29

PS: People like you, runs when someone yells fire,BEFORE they look to see what direction it is.
The sky. Is falling, the sky is falling
Pfffft

That is not true. I have a colleague in ground zero in Boston (Huge cluster). A critical care/pulmonary physician. He has seen cases of mid 30s smokers with no medical issues on ECMO fighting for his life. This is truly bigger than you think. Doctors from Italy are warning everyone else 2-3 weeks behind to take drastic measures. Their health care industry is on brink of collapse. They are going through war triage in hospitals now. Their resources have reached such a critical limit, they have to make a decision whether they start treatment to save you based on your chances of survival and how much resources it would take to be successful. Imagine if that started happening here. I understand trump wants to prevent mass hysteria but by not taking drastic measures will make us become Italy in 2-3 weeks. Thankfully schools are stopping classes. Hopefully ever person gets on board before we reach that limit. There are already hospitals in NOLA where I went to residency without N95 masks because some stupid person stole 3500 masks from the hospital. Imagine that. Take anything else you hear with a grain of salt. But this is much more serious that you think. All we need to do is slow down the spread for our hospital system to hold. DO YOUR PART. SPREAD the MESSAGE!

www.flattenthecurve.com

Last edited:
Reactions: lou97 and Raoul2
That is not true. I have a colleague in ground zero in Boston (Huge cluster). A critical care/pulmonary physician. He has seen cases of mid 30s smokers with no medical issues on ECMO fighting for his life. This is truly bigger than you think. Doctors from Italy are warning everyone else 2-3 weeks behind to take drastic measures. Their health care industry is on brink of collapse. They are going through war triage in hospitals now. Their resources have reached such a critical limit, they have to make a decision whether they start treatment to save you based on your chances of survival and how much resources it would take to be successful. Imagine if that started happening here. I understand trump wants to prevent mass hysteria but by not taking drastic measures will make us become Italy in 2-3 weeks. Thankfully schools are stopping classes. Hopefully ever person gets on board before we reach that limit. There are already hospitals in NOLA where I went to residency without N95 masks because some stupid person stole 3500 masks from the hospital. Imagine that. Take anything else you hear with a grain of salt. But this is much more serious that you think. All we need to do is slow down the spread for our hospital system to hold. DO YOUR PART. SPREAD the MESSAGE!
I know this is true because it runs in my family. Heart disease / hypertension. I have experienced early deaths because of a variety of complications.

People need to stop relying on political parties for health info. It's just an unmitigated disaster.

Even a poor diet makes a difference. Obviously a virus would.

Yeah believe everything you hear from China. Anyone else????
NO!!!!!!!!!!
Regular flu has a much higher DEATH rate than the 29 confirmed deaths in a country of 350 MILLION PLUS!
You’re a sheep!
PS: I’ll take my MBA in Finance from the “U” to prove I’m NOT challenged!!
Get in line louie, apparently your used to it!

Hello again stupid. Yes I believe that two doctors aged 29 and 34 have died of coronavirus in China. It's was reported worldwide weeks ago. Maybe you think they are secretly still alive or they didn't die of the virus. You believe your conspiracy theories, which have zero credibility and I'll believe the reporting of every publication in the entire world. You can also believe that zero people outside of the elderly population have died from this. It is simply false. Yes the vast majority of the deaths are elderly but when you say nobody other than elderly people have died you are simply incorrect. Not sure why you take pride in being so damn ignorant to facts but obviously you do. I gave you two well publicized examples of younger people dying from this virus. I challenge you to find me one peice of reputable data that shows only elderly people die. Stop with your nonsense and show me where that data exists.

As far as mortality rate, obviously you don't understand the word rate regardless of what degree you have. The mortality rate is clearly higher with coronavirus versus the seasonal flu. Again not sure why you take such pride in your ignorance but obviously you do. Its funny I was actually going to ask you what disease you would rather come down with but I already know you would pick the disease with the higher mortality rate. Just another example of a dumb and blind trump groupie.

www.flattenthecurve.com

Don't even bother man. I don't know why I waste time with this idiot myself. He simply wants to believe false information for whatever reason. Like his dear leader, he wants to downplay this virus despite the spread of the virus, chaotic markets, professional sports leagues suspending play etc. He wants to live in this alternate reality. You can't fix stupid no matter how hard you try

www.flattenthecurve.com

I'm assuming you are a doctor since you mentioned residency. If so, can you do all of our lounge members a public service and let us all know whether coronavirus 19 or seasonal flu has the higher mortality rate. Thanks in advance.

Aren’t you the same guys who said that the threat of coronavirus was a hoax? Now that Trump has completely reversed and contradicted himself, you say that he “hit it out of the park.” Huh?

I understand loyalty to your guy. That’s fine. But, his yo yo behavior is bizarre. No strategy. No analysis. No consistency. Just herky jerk reactions on his part.[/
Good thing Trump is our President.

I never bashed him for those travel bans. It was the right thing to do. However what's not right is going on TV and saying everyone that needs a test can get one. Not true. And in the beginning stating that we'll likely go from 15 cases to 0. Not true. Saying just yesterday that everything is going well containing the virus. All lies to try to protect the stock market. In actuality everyone with a brain knows that he was blowing smoke and wasn't coming to grips with reality. But of course you think he's doing a perfect job. Same old stupid and blind Trump supporter
Good thing he is trying to keep everyone from panic. Good thing he is trying to protect the stock market. Good thing he is pointing out that the regular flu is killing more people right now and that is a fact . If you do not understand all that your just blind with hate.

This is why I block clowns. They spread false information as facts just like the leader they follow. A simple fact check would show you that Obama declared the H1N1 virus a public health emergency before the death of a single person in the United States.
Then you defiantly need to block yourself because not only are you a clown your a dumbass

Reactions: grbcane
The fact you don’t realize that is an image of a fake Tweet solidifies you as the board jester. Doesn’t surprise me since you and you ilk seem to believe lots of fakenews to fit your crybaby narratives.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-dow-jones-tweet/?collection-id=239558

On 5 February 2018, Shaun Usher, the owner of the blog “Letters of Note” posted an image on Twitter that purported to show Donald Trump opining that any president presiding over the United States during a stock market crash of more than 1,000 points should be “shot out of a cannon.”

Although the image was intended to poke fun at now-President Trump’s prolific Twitter use and his timeline that has offered a running joke that puts his past criticisms of his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, in context with current events (such as a precipitous stock market drop a few hours before), this tweet was not real:
Well little cd what say you ?

Please list 16 k lies . Tell you what list only 200 hundred of them . Thank you

www.flattenthecurve.com
Could be some truth to this who knows. I for one appreciate the President for trying to keep 350 million people going ape shit crazy and really make things difficult. And if this does turns out not to be the case the American people sure need to let the politicians know it never needs to happen again.

This is what you get when you allow a con artist to run your country during a time of crisis. Thank God 9/11 didn't take place under this moron's watch.

This is what you get when you allow a con artist to run your country during a time of crisis. Thank God 9/11 didn't take place under this moron's watch.

Dude... It gets worse and worse every time one of them lies thier way into office. It's terrifying. The right would let lex Luther run this country for a $200.00 tax break.

How do you explain the fact that we've had a worse response than Iran, Italy, and China ?
Deaths from Coronavirus (WHO data)

Your statements, as always, are belied by the facts. Deaths from Corona virus follows:
Iran 354
Italy 827
China 3,173
US 29
This data is from WHO as of March 12, 2020 (see attached). Italy has a major Chinese presence (numerous Chinese sweat shops producing shoes in Italy) with Chinese businessmen flying back and forth from China. Iran - and I think Iran and China are both lying by understating deaths - due to sanctions from Western countries, has a major Chinese presence with Chinese business men coming in and out of Iran. https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...0312-sitrep-52-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=e2bfc9c0_2

Reactions: majus12 and grbcane
Mic dropped
One of the problems in covering our mass hysteria is that most people who contract Corona Virus are not even aware that they have it. Once testing starts, the number of persons reported with Corona Virus will shoot up. That will spook the weak among us, but it will also reduce the percentage of deaths to reported cases. In fact the reported percentage of deaths to cases could well drop below one percent. No one knows, but we will soon find out. I look forward to it.

Trump's former Homeland Security advisor

Lefties, put a lot of emphasis on words. Conservatives prefer actions. So far your statements about Iran, Italy and China are not born out by reality. Maybe you will be right. I doubt it. Your zeal to attack Trump overcomes your ability to analyze.

Lefties, put a lot of emphasis on words. Conservatives prefer actions. So far your statements about Iran, Italy and China are not born out by reality. Maybe you will be right. I doubt it. Your zeal to attack Trump overcomes your ability to analyze.

Its not a left or right issue. Politicians work for us and we can criticize them if they are failing miserably. No one thinks the current President is doing a decent job (never mind a good job) on the Coronavirus. Therefore he is culpable and will be criticized accordingly.

Its not a left or right issue. Politicians work for us and we can criticize them if they are failing miserably. No one thinks the current President is doing a decent job (never mind a good job) on the Coronavirus. Therefore he is culpable and will be criticized accordingly.
One thing is for sure: he is doing one hell of a better job on this matter than the leaders of the countries you praised.

One thing is for sure: he is doing one hell of a better job on this matter than the leaders of the countries you praised.

He actually isn't. The Chinese already have their virus situation under control and are starting see it stabilize, because they took swift and decisive action immediately. The Koreans are testing thousands of their citizens a day. We are only seeing the beginning of the damage here and its going to be far worse than it should be because our President delayed and attempted to downplay the virus by suggesting it was a hoax.

You trust the Chinese? They are the ones who sat on this for weeks before telling the world. They also refused, when Trump asked for permission for scientists to enter the country, to allow medical teams to go into China. To develop treatments and vaccines the West needs to break down the virus and extract its DNA. I think the Chinese are lying leftists who cannot be trusted on anything.

He actually isn't. The Chinese already have their virus situation under control and are starting see it stabilize, because they took swift and decisive action immediately. The Koreans are testing thousands of their citizens a day. We are only seeing the beginning of the damage here and its going to be far worse than it should be because our President delayed and attempted to downplay the virus by suggesting it was a hoax.
Your really a special kind of dumbass bragging on the Chinese. Will save this post for a few weeks down the road .

Your really a special kind of dumbass bragging on the Chinese. Will save this post for a few weeks down the road .
By the way, Raoul, like most lefties, argues against himself. First he posts some twitter statements that banning travel is not a productive use of resources. And then he posts a comment about how the Chinese are getting it together. If they are, and I doubt it, it's because they are blowing the brains out of citizens who try to travel. So he posts attacking travel restrictions and then he posts praising, in effect, travel restrictions.

Last edited:
By the way, like my lefties, argues against himself. First the posts some twitter statements that banning travel is not a productive use of resources. And then he posts a comment about how the Chinese are getting it together. If they are, and I doubt it, it's because they are blowing the brains out of citizens who try to travel. So first he posts against travel restrictions and then he posts, in effect, praising travel restrictions.
Yep the Dems are giddy hoping for total collapse of the economy and are really happy that the virus is here . Notice crickets on everything that they have tried so far. President Trump is a leader and will lead . The Dems will try and hope for total collapse so the can get back to being part of the Globalist that had bought our crooked politicians off with foreign money. Six weeks from now he will show why he is the greatest President we could have had at this time.

Reactions: lima23 and grbcane
One of the problems in covering our mass hysteria is that most people who contract Corona Virus are not even aware that they have it. Once testing starts, the number of persons reported with Corona Virus will shoot up. That will spook the weak among us, but it will also reduce the percentage of deaths to reported cases. In fact the reported percentage of deaths to cases could well drop below one percent. No one knows, but we will soon find out. I look forward to it.
I think what is being pointed out to you is we aren't testing at the level of the other countries....and we should be. He is not wrong by any objective measure. The POTUS has been down playing it's importance. Comparing it to the common cold while all the other leaders are looking for solutions.

Running around Congress with a gas mask on or touching every mic is the lead taken. Resulting in a dead person in your district and a positive test for the NBA player.

These moronic acts taken from the presidents lead just didn't age well for them.

What are you even talking about true facts? China did what needed to be done to slow down the spread of the virus with hardcore lockdown. They build hospitals in just weeks. We don't even have enough testing kits to prove if someone has it in the community hospitals. By not preparing and taking it seriously, now our healthcare system is going to be tested to its max. We dont have enough respiratory support equipment to take care of the amount of people with chronic diseases and geriatric population that will get sick. We all need to work together to slow down the spread so our health system can hold. This is my opinion. I'm a practicing vascular surgeon in the greater atlanta area. Do your part and self quarantine if you have typical symptoms.

Are you freaking kidding me after complete inaction and letting the virus spread, they forcibly dragged people out of their houses. Do you have any idea of the kind of government China is, they could have killed their citizens, and we’d never be the wiser, they have a history. I’m not saying they killed anyone, so don’t get hysterical snow flakes. Poor Lou is already in the fetal position. China is the one responsible for this mess! What the hell are you thinking.

Not as pathetic as what I responded to. We can challenge each other's intellect if u want but I am a Republican that refuses to b conned by a NY liberal and you believe the lying, cheating, immoral Trump is a Conservative; so it's kind of pointless. I mean really u can't be smart enough to match my wits.
Okay skippy , I’m sure you think you make sense.

Reactions: lima23
I think what is being pointed out to you is we aren't testing at the level of the other countries....and we should be. He is not wrong by any objective measure. The POTUS has been down playing it's importance. Comparing it to the common cold while all the other leaders are looking for solutions.

Running around Congress with a gas mask on or touching every mic is the lead taken. Resulting in a dead person in your district and a positive test for the NBA player.

These moronic acts taken from the presidents lead just didn't age well for them.
Trump is responsible for the acts of leftist NBA basketball players? Really?
Travel restrictions fought against tooth and nail by the Democrats.
Asking to put scientists into China, while the left praises China.
What have the leftists proposed? More money? open borders? Create panic? No solutions.

Trump is responsible for the acts of leftist NBA basketball players? Really?
Travel restrictions fought against tooth and nail by the Democrats.
Asking to put scientists into China, while the left praises China.
What have the leftists proposed? More money? open borders? Create panic? No solutions.
You honestly sound like a fool. Yes....he is the president of the United States. What is it you don't understand about this? If he compares it to a cold....so will followers. Understand?

You honestly sound like a fool. Yes....he is the president of the United States. What is it you don't understand about this? If he compares it to a cold....so will followers. Understand?
So NBA players comprise Trump's followers? Whatever happened to individual responsibility? Why are deaths from Corona Virus so much lower here than in other countries?

Reactions: bobbie jo
So NBA players comprise Trump's followers? Whatever happened to individual responsibility? Why are deaths from Corona Virus so much lower here than in other countries?
We rely on our president too. Along with individual responsibility. Otherwise why would anyone need him? Starting to understand?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT