ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is panicking

89658383_10158030972834393_4759712276737425408_n.jpg

Nobody ever said it was a hoax.

I wish that was true, No.Shore.

In late February, Trump said that the “hysteria” around coronavirus was another hoax, just as Russia was a hoax and anger about “his perfect call” with the president of Ukraine was a hoax.

Hannity and Rush took up that point of view and spread the view that Democrats were weaponizing coronavirus to attack Trump once again. The now former White House Chief of Staff said the same thing.

More recently, however, Tucker Carlson on Fox was more open about the true and serious threat posed by coronavirus. He criticized those pushing the “hoax” theory.

To be precisely fair, I don’t believe that Trump called the virus itself a hoax. He called the “hysteria” and extreme urgency around the issue a political hoax, fake news.

No. He’ll just talk about how he’s fought in 3 wars and we all need to boot up. Orange man bad, liberals good. Guy is a giant libtard.

I have a lot of blood that was spilled in my family defending this country, I respect his service, not his views.

Reactions: zackbear
If he was out in front of it why are our testing numbers still pathetic? Why is he constantly trying to downplay the seriousness of this and making false statements like cases will go from 15 to 0 and that everyone that needs a test gets a test. These were utterly false statements and the markets are reflecting his mismanagement.

Oh and the old blame Obama playbook is getting old. A public health emergency was declared before 1 h1n1 death. Go read some facts instead of Trump groupie websites

Lou you’re the one making false statements, we’re in a better place because of Trump, despite the do nothing Democrat’s

Remember this?

safe_image.php
The fact you don’t realize that is an image of a fake Tweet solidifies you as the board jester. Doesn’t surprise me since you and you ilk seem to believe lots of fakenews to fit your crybaby narratives.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-dow-jones-tweet/?collection-id=239558

On 5 February 2018, Shaun Usher, the owner of the blog “Letters of Note” posted an image on Twitter that purported to show Donald Trump opining that any president presiding over the United States during a stock market crash of more than 1,000 points should be “shot out of a cannon.”

Although the image was intended to poke fun at now-President Trump’s prolific Twitter use and his timeline that has offered a running joke that puts his past criticisms of his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, in context with current events (such as a precipitous stock market drop a few hours before), this tweet was not real:

Last edited:
The fact you don’t realize that is an image of a fake Tweet solidifies you as the board jester. Doesn’t surprise me since you and you ilk seem to believe lots of fakenews to fit your crybaby narratives.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-dow-jones-tweet/?collection-id=239558

On 5 February 2018, Shaun Usher, the owner of the blog “Letters of Note” posted an image on Twitter that purported to show Donald Trump opining that any president presiding over the United States during a stock market crash of more than 1,000 points should be “shot out of a cannon.”

Although the image was intended to poke fun at now-President Trump’s prolific Twitter use and his timeline that has offered a running joke that puts his past criticisms of his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, in context with current events (such as a precipitous stock market drop a few hours before), this tweet was not real:

Yup. Cucks gonna cuck!

Reactions: BreakingCane
Trump should probably get tested soon, especially as he's an obese senior citizen in his 70s.

Reactions: grbcane
The fact is we aren't prepared at all. From testings to everything else.

100%. We were woefully unprepared because we have underfunded the CDC and more recently, because Trump attempted to downplay the entire crisis to protect his political hide, and in the process delayed our country's response in taking it seriously from the get go. The guy is a total joke.

You couldn't possibly think China's response to the initial outbreak was handled better than our initial response. China tried to hide the facts from the world and punished doctors for telling the truth. They stabbed the world in the back.

Lou you’re the one making false statements, we’re in a better place because of Trump, despite the do nothing Democrat’s

What statement was false? Did he not say we're going to go from 15 cases to probably 0? Did he not say that everyone that needs a test gets one? These were absolutely false statements. Take a look at the testing numbers above. And we've got from 15 to well over a thousand cases. We didn't go to zero. That statement was irresponsible and sent the message that the spread of the disease was nothing to worry about. So you tell me what false statements I made.

In late February, Trump said that the “hysteria” around coronavirus was another hoax, just as Russia was a hoax and anger about “his perfect call” with the president of Ukraine was a hoax.

Hannity and Rush took up that point of view and spread the view that Democrats were weaponizing coronavirus to attack Trump once again. The now former White House Chief of Staff said the same thing.

More recently, however, Tucker Carlson on Fox was more open about the true and serious threat posed by coronavirus. He criticized those pushing the “hoax” theory.

To be precisely fair, I don’t believe that Trump called the virus itself a hoax. He called the “hysteria” and extreme urgency around the issue a political hoax, fake news.
Dead on the money! Good post!

You couldn't possibly think China's response to the initial outbreak was handled better than our initial response. China tried to hide the facts from the world and punished doctors for telling the truth. They stabbed the world in the back.

Terrible initial response. They did what authoritarian governments do, which is shield their citizens from the truth, which enabled the virus to spread exponentially. Unfortunately, our President had a strikingly similar reaction by saying saying this is like the seasonal flu, the cases will go from 15 to probably 0, everyone that needs a test is getting tested etc. Now once the Chinese finally acknowledged the problem they ramped up their testing and rate of spread has slowed. Weeks after our first case and months since it began in China our testing numbers are awful compared to the rest of the world. Meanwhile the clown gets on tv to congratulate himself on his great response and the groupies are right behind him. Pathetic.

100%. We were woefully unprepared because we have underfunded the CDC and more recently, because Trump attempted to downplay the entire crisis to protect his political hide, and in the process delayed our country's response in taking it seriously from the get go. The guy is a total joke.
Research this next time & tell the whole story before you post fake news. The budget was restored and actually given more money which was on a bill Trump approved and signed. Stop watching your bullsh-t tv channels!

The hysteria is overboard. This is NOT a deadly virus. Only deaths have been elderly SICK patients. We should pay more attention o the annual flu which has killed 20 THOUSAND this year compared to 29 Corona virus

I never bashed him for those travel bans. It was the right thing to do. However what's not right is going on TV and saying everyone that needs a test can get one. Not true. And in the beginning stating that we'll likely go from 15 cases to 0. Not true. Saying just yesterday that everything is going well containing the virus. All lies to try to protect the stock market. In actuality everyone with a brain knows that he was blowing smoke and wasn't coming to grips with reality. But of course you think he's doing a perfect job. Same old stupid and blind Trump supporter
So tell us about ANYONE who has been turned away. Typical “herd” mentality, as. EVERYONE can get. test IF necessary.

CDC is receiving one billion dollars more funding this year than in 2016, Obama's last year. Do you ever check facts?
Dont forget, the emergency funding bill that Trump signed already. Fk Pelosi she is another, “life has passed her by” Democratic dinosaur.
She and Biden, stutter consistently. When I hear former Speaker Newt Gringrich and compare him to Pelosi it’s absurd at how much clearer and precise he is.
Dems are lost and confused!!!!
They haven't done jack sht since Trumps election, but embarrass themselves trying to erase 2016.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
The hysteria is overboard. This is NOT a deadly virus. Only deaths have been elderly SICK patients. We should pay more attention o the annual flu which has killed 20 THOUSAND this year compared to 29 Corona virus

Unlike morons such as yourself, most of us aren't okay with saying it only kills the elderly, which is also false, therefore it's all good. I happen to love the elderly people in my life and don't want to see them exposed. And not taking the virus seriously, like you clearly don't, is enabling the spread of it. You don't give a shit about the elderly but most of America does. And please stop with the flu comparison. This thing has a mortality rate 10 times higher than the seasonal flu.

Terrible initial response. They did what authoritarian governments do, which is shield their citizens from the truth, which enabled the virus to spread exponentially. Unfortunately, our President had a strikingly similar reaction by saying saying this is like the seasonal flu, the cases will go from 15 to probably 0, everyone that needs a test is getting tested etc. Now once the Chinese finally acknowledged the problem they ramped up their testing and rate of spread has slowed. Weeks after our first case and months since it began in China our testing numbers are awful compared to the rest of the world. Meanwhile the clown gets on tv to congratulate himself on his great response and the groupies are right behind him. Pathetic.
...and then heads to the golf course.

What are you even talking about true facts? China did what needed to be done to slow down the spread of the virus with hardcore lockdown. They build hospitals in just weeks. We don't even have enough testing kits to prove if someone has it in the community hospitals. By not preparing and taking it seriously, now our healthcare system is going to be tested to its max. We dont have enough respiratory support equipment to take care of the amount of people with chronic diseases and geriatric population that will get sick. We all need to work together to slow down the spread so our health system can hold. This is my opinion. I'm a practicing vascular surgeon in the greater atlanta area. Do your part and self quarantine if you have typical symptoms.

Let’s put things in perspective, you’re part of the crowd that would criticize Trump for curing cancer.

Look at the list above to see what Trump has already done.

When we had the H1N1 pandemic. There were 1000 deaths and Million cases, before Obama declared an emergency.

Was the press acting a little different back then?
That is an. idiotic statement. If you really believe that, you have absolutely no comprehension of the true facts.

So tell us about ANYONE who has been turned away. Typical “herd” mentality, as. EVERYONE can get. test IF necessary.

Hey stupid. See testing numbers above. We are doing absolutely pathetic with testing compared to the rest of the world. Your next argument will be that testing on that scale is not necessary. Well the facts are the countries with the most testing have slowed the rate of spread, which for idiots like you that don't know, is really important. Once we do finally get widespread testing available the volume of cases will explode. Meanwhile while we aren't testing to a significant degree, the virus continues to spread.

Unlike morons such as yourself, most of us aren't okay with saying it only kills the elderly, which is also false, therefore it's all good. I happen to love the elderly people in my life and don't want to see them exposed. And not taking the virus seriously, like you clearly don't, is enabling the spread of it. You don't give a shit about the elderly but most of America does. And please stop with the flu comparison. This thing has a mortality rate 10 times higher than the seasonal flu.
Really louie, show me a normal healthy person, that has gotten the virus and died!
YOU CAN’T
ONLY people have been elderly with serious prior/ongoing health issues.
Your stats are pure BS, in fact the OPPOSITE IS TRUE.
Regular flu has killed approx 20 THOUSAND this year to date.Corona virus 29

PS: People like you, runs when someone yells fire,BEFORE they look to see what direction it is.
The sky. Is falling, the sky is falling
Pfffft

Anyone (dems or Republicans) who suggest that they had a firm grasp on this virus is full of crap. So much of something like this is reactionary, unfortunately. We see the problem, and try to deal with it. Tough to get out in front of something that doesn't exist or is evolving at an alarming rate.

Look at the ACC for a small example. They START the tourney a few days ago, and then just decided to cancel it. Why start it in the first place? Why then if you are going to make the decision to start it, you cancel it a few days later? What changed?

I don't know if Trump and the Fed Gov't handled this properly. Maybe, maybe not. There is a fine line between minimizing so as to not cause an all-out panic, and taking the necessary precautions to ensure it's contained. How are my kids still in school today? It seems like every other public event with a lot of people attending have been canceled, yet school continues? Seems a bit contradictory. Not sure which is the right approach.

Really louie, show me a normal healthy person, that has gotten the virus and died!
YOU CAN’T
ONLY people have been elderly with serious prior/ongoing health issues.
Your stats are pure BS, in fact the OPPOSITE IS TRUE.
Regular flu has killed approx 20 THOUSAND this year to date.Corona virus 29

PS: People like you, runs when someone yells fire,BEFORE they look to see what direction it is.
The sky. Is falling, the sky is falling
Pfffft

The whistleblower doctor in China was 34 years old. Another 29 year old doctor in China also died. So it is not only elderly people. As far as the flu. I said mortality rate not number of deaths. Because you're stupid I'll explain the mortality rate calculation. That would be the number of deaths divided by the number of cases, which will give you percentage of people that contracted the disease and died. Stay with me now. The flu kills at a rate of 0.01%. Coronavirus cases in the US total 1,401 the last I saw with 40 deaths, which results in a mortality rate of 2.9%. Which one has the higher mortality rate? I'll give you 2 guesses since you seem somewhat challenged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT