ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is panicking

The President is not our physician. He heads up the Executive Branch whose primary responsibility is executing the laws of our country.
The United States is a country where the individual is given as much free rein as possible to run his or her life. We are not robots who blindly follow a leader. Our responsibilities regarding this matter are clear. We are to wash our hands, practice good hygiene, stay home when we are sick. In other words we are not to succumb to panic no matter how much the demagogues of the left try to use this attack by a Chinese virus to get into power. Take care of yourself! I am taking care of myself. It's the way to go.
Recently the executive branch managed to get all of the nuclear weapons in Turkey out of Turkey to be moved to Poland. Are you aware of that? No, because you and your low life media are busy trying to make others panic. So far the left has been successful in panicking their fellow citizens. I congratulate you even though what you are doing is evil. But, your fellow leftists will be held to account for the evil that you have done.

Good thing he is trying to keep everyone from panic. Good thing he is trying to protect the stock market. Good thing he is pointing out that the regular flu is killing more people right now and that is a fact . If you do not understand all that your just blind with hate.

You don't reduce panic by lying and misleading about what's going on. Your boy is trying to convey that this isn't a big deal and it is. Wall street, school districts throughout the county, NBA, the NHL etc all know it's a big deal. A president detached from reality doesn't reduce panic. Oh by the way, how's his approach working with the stock market? Shitty is the answer. And you idiots going on about seasonal flu is ridiculous. It has a mortality rate much lower than this virus and that's a fact. Keep burying your head in the sand. Would expect nothing less from the typical dumb Trump groupie

Reactions: Raoul2
The President is not our physician. He heads up the Executive Branch whose primary responsibility is executing the laws of our country.
The United States is a country where the individual is given as much free rein as possible to run his or her life. We are not robots who blindly follow a leader. Our responsibilities regarding this matter are clear. We are to wash our hands, practice good hygiene, stay home when we are sick. In other words we are not to succumb to panic no matter how much the demagogues of the left try to use this attack by a Chinese virus to get into power. Take care of yourself! I am taking care of myself. It's the way to go.
Recently the executive branch managed to get all of the nuclear weapons in Turkey out of Turkey to be moved to Poland. Are you aware of that? No, because you and your low life media are busy trying to make others panic. So far the left has been successful in panicking their fellow citizens. I congratulate you even though what you are doing is evil. But, your fellow leftists will be held to account for the evil that you have done.
Thank You! No he is not our physician so please tell him to STFU with the medical narratives.

By the way, Raoul, like most lefties, argues against himself. First he posts some twitter statements that banning travel is not a productive use of resources. And then he posts a comment about how the Chinese are getting it together. If they are, and I doubt it, it's because they are blowing the brains out of citizens who try to travel. So he posts attacking travel restrictions and then he posts praising, in effect, travel restrictions.

He is in rare air, we know who the village idiot is on this site, Raul is just crazy, I moved him into the tin foil hat brigade with Hawaiian cane.

You don't reduce panic by lying and misleading about what's going on. Your boy is trying to convey that this isn't a big deal and it is. Wall street, school districts throughout the county, NBA, the NHL etc all know it's a big deal. A president detached from reality doesn't reduce panic. Oh by the way, how's his approach working with the stock market? Shitty is the answer. And you idiots going on about seasonal flu is ridiculous. It has a mortality rate much lower than this virus and that's a fact. Keep burying your head in the sand. Would expect nothing less from the typical dumb Trump groupie

Trump has done more than any president in this situation, he still the only one acting, things would be worse if Trump didn’t put the Chinese travel restrictions. In contrast president Obama waited for a thousand deaths, and a million cases in the U.S. to act. Notice the difference in press coverage, I don’t remember the Republicans using the virus for political reasons. Your boy Biden is fund raising off the corona virus.

Please list 16 k lies . Tell you what list only 200 hundred of them . Thank you

The health insurance industry has “agreed to waive all co-payments for coronavirus treatments.”

“Anybody that wants a test (for the coronavirus) can get a test.”

Video shows Joe Biden saying “we can only re-elect Donald Trump.”

The Obama administration "didn't do anything about” swine flu.

“The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we’re doing” on the coronavirus

[URL='https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/feb/11/donald-trump/trump-mostly-wrong-about-nc-republicans-underdogs/']Says Republicans just won two congressional seats in North Carolina “that were not supposed to be won.”[/URL]

.[URL='https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/feb/10/donald-trump/better-other-plans-or-better-nothing-trumps-claim-/']"Our new (health care) plans are up to 60% less expensive and better" than Obamacare.[/URL]

"I thought it was a terrible thing when (Nancy Pelosi) ripped up the speech. First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law."

Says the USMCA is the “biggest trade deal ever made.”

"Years of economic decay are over" because Trump "reversed the failed economic policies of the previous administration."

“In sanctuary cities, local officials order police to release dangerous criminal aliens to prey upon the public instead of handing them over to ICE to be safely removed.”

Last year, "for the first time in 51 years, the cost of prescription drugs actually went down."

"The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify."

"I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your healthcare."

"The American military has been completely rebuilt under my administration at a cost of $2.5 trillion."

Says House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff "made up the conversation. He lied. If he didn't do that in the halls of Congress, he'd be thrown in jail. He did it in the halls of Congress, he's given immunity."

"Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America."

"They never thought ... that I was going to release that call and I really had no choice because Adam Schiff made up a call."

"Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and the rest of the corrupt Democrats made a promise to their crazy left-wing base that they would impeach me even BEFORE I took office."

"Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad," including Somalia and Ukraine.

"Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from ‘angels.’ Some are very tough, hardened criminals."

Says William Taylor and George Kent, the public witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry, are "Never Trumpers."

Says he is "cutting illegal immigration in half."

Says "Stacey Abrams wants to give illegal aliens the right to vote."

"Over the last two years, the number of murders in America and America’s major cities has dropped, unlike here (Chicago), by more than 10%."

"The Kurds are much safer right now."

"Fact: Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire its prosecutor .... Fact: the prosecutor said he was forced out for leading a corruption probe into Hunter Biden's company. Fact: Democrats want to impeach President Trump for discussing this investigation with Ukraine's President."

"The first so-called second hand information ‘Whistleblower’ got my phone conversation almost completely wrong."

Says Joe Biden "said he never spoke to the Ukrainian company, and then the picture came out where he was playing golf with the company boss and Hunter" Biden.

"Longstanding whistleblower rules (were changed) just before submittal of the fake whistleblower report."

"A lot of people are talking about" the removal of a "very fair prosecutor" in Ukraine.

Says Ilhan Omar "partied" on the anniversary of 9/11.

Originally "almost all models predicted" Dorian would hit Alabama.

"We made a ridiculous deal (with Iran). We gave them $150 billion. We gave them $1.8 billion, and we got nothing."

"Yesterday we had the strongest dollar in the history of our country."
meter-false-th.jpg
meter-false.jpg

By Louis Jacobson • August 22, 2019

"Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election!"

Democrats "want virtual immunity for illegal aliens who have created horrible crimes and murder."

U.S. farmers are receiving $16 billion "out of the tariffs that we’ve gotten from China."

"Mexico, they took 30% of our automobile business."

Here are the rest.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?page=1&speaker=donald-trump

First of all he is not my boy . He is our President. He is not detached y’all are . The truth is us idiots are right at this time about seasonal flu. No doubt that liberals like you and the media are loving this hoping it will destroy President Trump and the Republican Party. Got news for you Lou cream always comes to the top and with anything that attacks Americans politics should be set aside and liberals are showing they can not do that. Just look at Nancy’s bill she tried to pass yesterday. Adding all kind of liberal spending to it that had zero to do with the virus package. Joe Biden fund raising off the virus. The very reason when all this is over your’s and the American people’s President Trump will have shown great leadership through this crisis. You know the sick lefty media and others know what I say is right when they start saying the Chinese are innocent and President Trump started the virus and is a racist for shutting down flights from China early own. Do not know about you but I hope we learn a lesson from this and never depend on the communist Chinese for our medical supplies again. This should be produced in the USA.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane and lima23
The health insurance industry has “agreed to waive all co-payments for coronavirus treatments.”

“Anybody that wants a test (for the coronavirus) can get a test.”

Video shows Joe Biden saying “we can only re-elect Donald Trump.”

The Obama administration "didn't do anything about” swine flu.

“The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we’re doing” on the coronavirus

Says Republicans just won two congressional seats in North Carolina “that were not supposed to be won.”

."Our new (health care) plans are up to 60% less expensive and better" than Obamacare.

"I thought it was a terrible thing when (Nancy Pelosi) ripped up the speech. First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law."

Says the USMCA is the “biggest trade deal ever made.”

"Years of economic decay are over" because Trump "reversed the failed economic policies of the previous administration."

“In sanctuary cities, local officials order police to release dangerous criminal aliens to prey upon the public instead of handing them over to ICE to be safely removed.”

Last year, "for the first time in 51 years, the cost of prescription drugs actually went down."

"The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify."

"I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your healthcare."

"The American military has been completely rebuilt under my administration at a cost of $2.5 trillion."

Says House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff "made up the conversation. He lied. If he didn't do that in the halls of Congress, he'd be thrown in jail. He did it in the halls of Congress, he's given immunity."

"Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America."

"They never thought ... that I was going to release that call and I really had no choice because Adam Schiff made up a call."

"Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and the rest of the corrupt Democrats made a promise to their crazy left-wing base that they would impeach me even BEFORE I took office."

"Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad," including Somalia and Ukraine.

"Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from ‘angels.’ Some are very tough, hardened criminals."

Says William Taylor and George Kent, the public witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry, are "Never Trumpers."

Says he is "cutting illegal immigration in half."

Says "Stacey Abrams wants to give illegal aliens the right to vote."

"Over the last two years, the number of murders in America and America’s major cities has dropped, unlike here (Chicago), by more than 10%."

"The Kurds are much safer right now."

"Fact: Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire its prosecutor .... Fact: the prosecutor said he was forced out for leading a corruption probe into Hunter Biden's company. Fact: Democrats want to impeach President Trump for discussing this investigation with Ukraine's President."

"The first so-called second hand information ‘Whistleblower’ got my phone conversation almost completely wrong."

Says Joe Biden "said he never spoke to the Ukrainian company, and then the picture came out where he was playing golf with the company boss and Hunter" Biden.

"Longstanding whistleblower rules (were changed) just before submittal of the fake whistleblower report."

"A lot of people are talking about" the removal of a "very fair prosecutor" in Ukraine.

Says Ilhan Omar "partied" on the anniversary of 9/11.

Originally "almost all models predicted" Dorian would hit Alabama.

"We made a ridiculous deal (with Iran). We gave them $150 billion. We gave them $1.8 billion, and we got nothing."

"Yesterday we had the strongest dollar in the history of our country."
meter-false-th.jpg
meter-false.jpg

By Louis Jacobson • August 22, 2019

"Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election!"

Democrats "want virtual immunity for illegal aliens who have created horrible crimes and murder."

U.S. farmers are receiving $16 billion "out of the tariffs that we’ve gotten from China."

"Mexico, they took 30% of our automobile business."

Here are the rest.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?page=1&speaker=donald-trump
Cems really . You definitely show your ignorance. Show me facts not a political opinion. Remember 16000 thousand facts .

Dude... It gets worse and worse every time one of them lies thier way into office. It's terrifying. The right would let lex Luther run this country for a $200.00 tax break.
The left would let the squad run this country just for the hate and racism they spew. The newest racist in America the far left Democratic Party.

He actually isn't. The Chinese already have their virus situation under control and are starting see it stabilize, because they took swift and decisive action immediately. The Koreans are testing thousands of their citizens a day. We are only seeing the beginning of the damage here and its going to be far worse than it should be because our President delayed and attempted to downplay the virus by suggesting it was a hoax.
Funny how your TDS, affects your logic. For you to even suggest any country in the world is doing better than the US, which has fewest Corona deaths of any country regardless of size is absurd.

Way to use your words, STILL just 29 deaths lil louie.
The only dumb or stupid person, is you, that thinks they know it all.
pfffffft

Way to use your words, STILL just 29 deaths lil louie.
The only dumb or stupid person, is you, that thinks they know it all.
pfffffft

Why are you measuring by deaths alone ? What about the magnitude of people who are infected and haven't yet died, what about the economic/stock market damage etc.

Cems really . You definitely show your ignorance. Show me facts not a political opinion. Remember 16000 thousand facts .

Your stupidity magnifies how dangerous you and other right wing nutjobs are to our democracy. This madness will end when the voters in November say they have had enough.

That is not true. I have a colleague in ground zero in Boston (Huge cluster). A critical care/pulmonary physician. He has seen cases of mid 30s smokers with no medical issues on ECMO fighting for his life. This is truly bigger than you think. Doctors from Italy are warning everyone else 2-3 weeks behind to take drastic measures. Their health care industry is on brink of collapse. They are going through war triage in hospitals now. Their resources have reached such a critical limit, they have to make a decision whether they start treatment to save you based on your chances of survival and how much resources it would take to be successful. Imagine if that started happening here. I understand trump wants to prevent mass hysteria but by not taking drastic measures will make us become Italy in 2-3 weeks. Thankfully schools are stopping classes. Hopefully ever person gets on board before we reach that limit. There are already hospitals in NOLA where I went to residency without N95 masks because some stupid person stole 3500 masks from the hospital. Imagine that. Take anything else you hear with a grain of salt. But this is much more serious that you think. All we need to do is slow down the spread for our hospital system to hold. DO YOUR PART. SPREAD the MESSAGE!

www.flattenthecurve.com
I’m sure there are cases yes, DEATHS no.
Can’t blame the Govt BECUASE a few assholes STOLE 3500 masks, Doc.
I have always found ma
Why are you measuring by deaths alone ? What about the magnitude of people who are infected and haven't yet died, what about the economic/stock market damage etc.
I’m gonna pretend you didn't ask that question. An illness is far different than a deadly pandemic, WHICH THIS IS NOT! People getting the flu or mild cases of it shouldn't stop the worlds economy, a DEADLY one should!

Reactions: grbcane and lima23
Your stupidity magnifies how dangerous you and other right wing nutjobs are to our democracy. This madness will end when the voters in November say they have had enough.
LOL...LOL
LOL...LOLExactly Trump til 2024!
I love me some garlic cems!

Reactions: lima23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT