ADVERTISEMENT

unreal what happened in Orlando

Moderate Muslims could argue the same thing about radical Islam..
Me too, because everything isn't always what it seems. More sht will happened right before election time. I wouldn't be surprise if a War broke out.

Now there was a dude caught packing guys and explosives headed to the gay pride parade in L.A.

I recognize this, but you're wrong about Islam, they do have the same kind of institutions and even more so.. Most of the Catholic church's institutions were destroyed during the Protestant reformation, Islam still has them, and they're not all "madrasas trying to kill Americans".

Siman, Islam DOES NOT have institutions that help others. Name me one.
And I never said that all Muslims are trying to kill Americans and others. There are peaceful and moderate Muslims in the world. And they too are being killed. But there are enough terrorists that do wanna kill which have created an enormous problem world wide. No one is safe. Just look at Paris, Brussels, St. Bernardino and today in Orlando as proof.
Hamas, Hezbollah, Al - Qaeda, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, Boko Harum in Africa and many others too numerous too mention.

Another horrendous mass murder with an automatic weapon by some deranged gay-hater. This was not like Paris. He was not out to kill Westerners generally - he was born and lived here - but only gays; look at whom he targeted. Sadly, this type of mass shooting has become too common in this country, and will only increase in the future, given our insane gun culture.
It's so easy for mentally deranged and in this case, a person with suspected jihadist ties, to get weapons whose only use is to kill efficiently.
This automatic weapon has no legitimate use for hunting or self protection. But Congress is too cowardly to restrict sales due to gun lobby pimp the NRA.

Siman, you are so mistaken! No, Christians in the military are protecting the country and killing terrible people in the name of America. Christians don't crash planes into buildings and kill thousands or go into a into a nightclub and kill dozens of innocent people
A thousand years ago Muslims took over the Holy Land and tried to expand their empire. Christians fought them, tried to take back the Holy Land (the Crusades) and at least pushed them back. The Muslims' goal was to take over the entire world. That is what the Koran calls for. And they are still trying. Fortunately they don't have the means to do it but they can cause an awful lot of damage as we saw this morning.
And it's true that the Conquistadores killed a lot of Indians. It was war. But a lot of priests and other clergy came over and converted a lot of Indians to Christianity through peaceful means.
Christianity is helping people all over the world. Catholic Charities is an organization that is present in Africa, Asia, in Latin America and other places helping poor and oppressed people. I donate to them. Does Islam have such an organization? Hell no!
No religion is perfect but you can't even begin to compare Christianity to Islam.
It is a stated desire of Radical Islam for the earth to be ruled by sharia law, don't my word for it just look it up.

Is it true he went overseas and trained with terrorists, or was that a Faux News mistake?

From my understanding, he was looked at by law enforcement twice based on actions and statements he made....didn't hear anything about overseas training.

Siman, Islam DOES NOT have institutions that help others. Name me one.
And I never said that all Muslims are trying to kill Americans and others. There are peaceful and moderate Muslims in the world. And they too are being killed. But there are enough terrorists that do wanna kill which have created an enormous problem world wide. No one is safe. Just look at Paris, Brussels, St. Bernardino and today in Orlando as proof.
Hamas, Hezbollah, Al - Qaeda, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, Boko Harum in Africa and many others too numerous too mention.
You're wrong, they do have thousands of institutions to help others, google is your friend so I'm sure you could find them pretty quickly. I know people don't want to hear this, but we've opened up a can of worms and exposed the majority of good Muslims to the tyranny of bad ones.. this is the same thing that happened in my country, El Salvador, except in a much more serious and complicated ways. i won't get into it now, I'm sure relatively educated people can figure it out, but suffice it to say that when you're seeing the thousands of military operations with all the collateral damages int he middle east, that the general population there sees it as a form of state sponsored terrorism.. people there are no different than here, no disrespect, but they're just not.

Reactions: Uswagpak
ISIS officially claims responsibility. Game on.

This means Trump will be the next President.

You're wrong, they do have thousands of institutions to help others, google is your friend so I'm sure you could find them pretty quickly. I know people don't want to hear this, but we've opened up a can of worms and exposed the majority of good Muslims to the tyranny of bad ones.. this is the same thing that happened in my country, El Salvador, except in a much more serious and complicated ways. i won't get into it now, I'm sure relatively educated people can figure it out, but suffice it to say that when you're seeing the thousands of military operations with all the collateral damages int he middle east, that the general population there sees it as a form of state sponsored terrorism.. people there are no different than here, no disrespect, but they're just not.

I asked you to name me one Islamic organization that helps others and you couldn't even do that.
And who's conducting thousands of military operations in the Middle East? Certainly not us. We are flying 8 - 12 sorties a day against ISIS which is having zero effect against them. They continue to behead and kill innocent people. And there is NO collateral damage. You have to be kidding.
And for your information, ISIS just claimed responsibility for the carnage in Orlando. Go ahead and defend that.
I won't engage you anymore because you simply don't get it and seem to be allying yourself with the jihadists. Good luck with that.

Ive read a few post that suggest all we need to do is have all world leaders unite against Radical Islam. That sounds great in theory but not realistic because as long as human beings have free will there will ALWAYS be RADICAL SOMETHING. Nazis, Roman Empire, KKK, NRA (Ireland), BPP, USSR, hell even Radical sports fans, ect ect ect. The one thing they all have in common is HATE, and HATE has been around since Cain killed Able and it will be around until this world has been exterminated. The real world enemy is hate. I pray for the families of these horrific acts and I pray for my CANE brothers and sisters.

I asked you to name me one Islamic organization that helps others and you couldn't even do that.
And who's conducting thousands of military operations in the Middle East? Certainly not us. We are flying 8 - 12 sorties a day against ISIS which is having zero effect against them. They continue to behead and kill innocent people. And there is NO collateral damage. You have to be kidding.
And for your information, ISIS just claimed responsibility for the carnage in Orlando. Go ahead and defend that.
I won't engage you anymore because you simply don't get it and seem to be allying yourself with the jihadists. Good luck with that.
Some of these guys allegiance to terrorism on here is scary.

Reactions: G-Town Indian
You called it. First words out of Obama's mouth, go after gun rights and deflect away from an act of terror by ISIS. Nothing will be done by this administration, and this just sealed Trump's presidency.
I hope you are correct. Notice Crooked Hillary hasn't said much of anything today. She's keeping her head down.

Reactions: skelly6142
Some of these guys allegiance to terrorism on here is scary.
Allegiance to terrorism? Ok. It's your allegiance to ignorance that's the problem, maybe some smarter approach to the problem is the solution.. we would be much better off today if we had never gone into Iraq, and everybody who isn't stupid knows it. It's only going to get worse if Trump get elected.

Allegiance to terrorism? Ok. It's your allegiance to ignorance that's the problem, maybe some smarter approach to the problem is the solution.. we would be much better off today if we had never gone into Iraq, and everybody who isn't stupid knows it. It's only going to get worse if Trump get elected.
Won't speak to trump as I don't know, iraq was the right move, training ground for terrorist, highly considered by previous 2 administration and other work leaders to harbor and create WMD, yes, they were found by Boca Harum plus many cylinders of chemical gas PLUS 15 violations of UN sanctions by Sadaam, not to mention mass genocide of his people

Last edited:
Won't speak to trump as I don't know, itag was the right move, trading ground got terrorist, highly considered by previous 2 administration to harbor and create WMD, yes, they were found by Boca Harum plus many cylinders of chemical gas PLUS 15 violations of NATO by Sadaam, not to mention mass genocide of his people
Isis has actually used the gas it found.

All acts acts of terrorism or terror as the Libs like to call it are hate crimes. They hate this country not only because of our past, our loyalty to their enemy's but mainly because of our ideals. One of the biggest ideological differences between Islam and the US is that we have a growing exceptence towards homosexuality where as they still believe gays should be put to death. Say what you want about homophobia in the US but you will never find gay pride parades and gay bars in the Middle East. They hate Americans in general for concepts just like this. Btw, it is all over the news now that he pledged him self to Isis.

Last edited:
AESiman: I know you know a lot more about Islam that I do. We know that the so-called Christians have killed in the name of Christianity and especially the Catholic church. The church has been reformed where Islam has not. The teachings of Christ are opposed to this and love of God and one another are the most important commandments of the New Testiment.. We know that Mohummand was a warrior and killed many and that Mulims tried to conquer Europe is the name of Islam.(and came damn close). Aren't there verses in the Quran that permit killing of infidels and stoning of women who committ adultery and many other similar teachings? I do not see there is any equivalency between the 2 religions in that Christ does not permit killing or harming another person under any circumstance. To me this is just biblical prophecy comming true. It won't and can't be stopped. Gun control will have absolutely zero effect on terriorists obtaining weapons.

All acts acts of terrorism or terror as the Libs like to call it are hate crimes. They hate this country not only because of our past, our loyalty to their enemy's but mainly because of our ideals. One of the biggest ideological differences between Islam and the US is that we have a growing exceptence towards homosexuality where as they still believe gays should be put to death. Say what you want about homophobia in the US but you will never find gay pride parades and gay bars in the Middle East. They hate Americans in general for concepts just like this. Btw, it is all over the news now that he pledged him self to Isis.

EXCELLENT POST!

It's so easy for mentally deranged and in this case, a person with suspected jihadist ties, to get weapons whose only use is to kill efficiently.
This automatic weapon has no legitimate use for hunting or self protection. But Congress is too cowardly to restrict sales due to gun lobby pimp the NRA.

Restricting sales of semi-auto firearms has nothing to do with reducing or eliminating acts of terror. This nut job jihadist would have taken a car bomb and driven through the front door if he didn't have a firearm. If anything, this is another incident that strengthens the NRA position that individuals should have the right to carry a concealed weapon. Another incident yet that shows very clearly that there needs to be some rigid controls on immigration from certain areas of the world into the USA. How do you identify a "moderate Muslim"? They are all moderate until they murder someone. Not a good situation.

Last edited:
AESiman: I know you know a lot more about Islam that I do. We know that the so-called Christians have killed in the name of Christianity and especially the Catholic church. The church has been reformed where Islam has not. The teachings of Christ are opposed to this and love of God and one another are the most important commandments of the New Testiment.. We know that Mohummand was a warrior and killed many and that Mulims tried to conquer Europe is the name of Islam.(and came damn close). Aren't there verses in the Quran that permit killing of infidels and stoning of women who committ adultery and many other similar teachings? I do not see there is any equivalency between the 2 religions in that Christ does not permit killing or harming another person under any circumstance. To me this is just biblical prophecy comming true. It won't and can't be stopped. Gun control will have absolutely zero effect on terriorists obtaining weapons.
Well, I'm Catholic, so if I didn't believe in my own religion, I would convert to whichever one I believed in, all I'm saying here is people are the same everywhere, I've travelled a lot, net people from all over and you just can't categorize the way some people want to on here.. you should hear what people outside of the US say about Americans, especially southerners and Evangelicals.

To me this should be taken in a much broader context in Eastern vs Western ideals and cultures which began with the battle of Marathon, then Thermopylae and routing of the Persians. It was reinforced with Alexander the Great when he conquered of the Persian Empire. The hatred continues to this day and will never end.

I dont know if ANY of you guys have read anything at all, ALL MUSLIMS COMMUNITIES HERE have come out and are condemning this attack

A lot of you buy what you see on TV, its crazy that this thread is even being allowed. One shooter does this and you guys are saying its a religon..smh

Nobody blames christians for the school shootings ( high school and universities the past 10 years ) all those men were Christians

This is a lone wolf, this guy is dead thank god!

By the way, I dont see anyone standing up for gay rights here relating to
north carolina condemned by christian politicians!

Reactions: AESiman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT