ADVERTISEMENT

unreal what happened in Orlando

Certainly I agree with all the condolences, sadness, dismay and revulsion. I disagree that now is not the time to give thought to our choices in November. While I won't bad mouth 1 party I will tell you I am a Veteran and I vote R. Neither choice is great but 1 party understands the danger of wide open borders and the reluctance to offend anyone but today 20 are dead and 42 injured. My guess is more will die. This is the sad state of affairs we and other peace loving people are faced with.

He is an American citizen. So.....no party would have stopped this. Lives have been lost, settle down.

Reactions: Zay0327
Both CNN and Fox have reported the Orlando Massacre as the WORST MASS SHOOTING IN U.S. HISTORY.

Already 50 dead, and another 53 are hospitalized. The death toll will inevitably rise over the next 7-14 days.

If this awful mass shooting does not once and for all prove that there HAS to be a GLOBAL (led by the U.S.) coalition to ERADICATE radical Islamic terrorists, then nothing will. These types of people need to be ERADICATED. Not arrested; not interrogated; not imprisoned... ERADICATED.

How?

This is one of the more complex challenges of our time, and any politician who says that they have a silver bullet is a con artist.

Reactions: hurricaneshaun
Well HurricaneShaun, it's odd because usually he is ready to pop off from the pulpit. Why the hold up today? Not till 1:30? Yeah, I hear U

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Yeah .. but if you go to the Bible .. there are similar passages regarding stoning to death males who have sex with males. Beheading those who are not with us. The major difference is that the "radical Islam" inventors .. are the ONLY ones who follow such ridiculous directives. Apparently all started in 1949 at either Colorado State College, when an Arab student, Sayyid Qutb, was totally grossed out by the appearance of students at a university dance .. skirts that showed a lot of leg when couples danced fast, tight fitting sweaters, couples making out. The dance was at a Congregationalist Church, and he thought the dance highlighted the "animalistic sexuality" of the American.This guy started his "anti Western" writings and incorporating the radical interpretation of Islamic writings .. and put them into a form of modern day radical Islamic teaching. Jihad was born.
The difference is Christians don't kill in the name of the Bible they Love in the name of the Bible.

Reactions: skelly6142
Funny how almost all of the mass murders in this country all involve AR 15s, AK 47s or the like. We had one unquestionably jihadist assault at the Boston Marathon using bombs; we have had far, far more using semi-automatic weapons. Notice one other big difference between the two incidents - in the jihadist attack in Boston, the murderers just wanted to butcher a crowd of people, and did not care who died - women, men, children, gays, straights. Here, this nut drove 1 1/2 hours to Orlando on a Saturday night specifically to massacre gays with, yes, his semi-automatic rifle.
Shouting allah akbar.

Isis has requested that attacks been taken out in the west during ramadan. They said you will get 20 times more rewards in the afterlife by doing it during this period.

Yeah .. but if you go to the Bible .. there are similar passages regarding stoning to death males who have sex with males. Beheading those who are not with us. The major difference is that the "radical Islam" inventors .. are the ONLY ones who follow such ridiculous directives. Apparently all started in 1949 at either Colorado State College, when an Arab student, Sayyid Qutb, was totally grossed out by the appearance of students at a university dance .. skirts that showed a lot of leg when couples danced fast, tight fitting sweaters, couples making out. The dance was at a Congregationalist Church, and he thought the dance highlighted the "animalistic sexuality" of the American.This guy started his "anti Western" writings and incorporating the radical interpretation of Islamic writings .. and put them into a form of modern day radical Islamic teaching. Jihad was born.

FINALLY!!! Someone who has read a book and can differ between radical Islam and Islamic followers. You must be a Democrat because if you were a Republican you would not dare pick up a book and actually read it to obtain facts. Much easier to make up shit that fits the grand scheme of things! People need to realize that some of the biggest terrorist attacks have been WASP men committing them in this country...ie; Timothy McVeigh. Is Islamic radicalization a problem,"hell yes!", however painting people with broad brushes just increases the appeal power of the radicals to those who are peaceful. Attacking peaceful Muslims, listening to the hate filled speeches of the orange baboon (Donald Trump), only ignites and invites more one man missions like the one in Orlando. God bless the dead, Pray for the injured, pray that Donald Trump doesn't get elected, and God Bless the USA.

Reactions: 5020chuck
FINALLY!!! Someone who has read a book and can differ between radical Islam and Islamic followers. You must be a Democrat because if you were a Republican you would not dare pick up a book and actually read it to obtain facts. Much easier to make up shit that fits the grand scheme of things! People need to realize that some of the biggest terrorist attacks have been WASP men committing them in this country...ie; Timothy McVeigh. Is Islamic radicalization a problem,"hell yes!", however painting people with broad brushes just increases the appeal power of the radicals to those who are peaceful. Attacking peaceful Muslims, listening to the hate filled speeches of the orange baboon (Donald Trump), only ignites and invites more one man missions like the one in Orlando. God bless the dead, Pray for the injured, pray that Donald Trump doesn't get elected, and God Bless the USA.
allah akbar

Both CNN and Fox have reported the Orlando Massacre as the WORST MASS SHOOTING IN U.S. HISTORY.

Already 50 dead, and another 53 are hospitalized. The death toll will inevitably rise over the next 7-14 days.

If this awful mass shooting does not once and for all prove that there HAS to be a GLOBAL (led by the U.S.) coalition to ERADICATE radical Islamic terrorists, then nothing will. These types of people need to be ERADICATED. Not arrested; not interrogated; not imprisoned... ERADICATED.
Start with the government then. Who fund these terrorists. The FBI and CIA are full of sht. If you people think our government is protecting us then you're dumb as sht no matter what level of education you have. Just listen to how Obama and Hillary talk.

The difference is Christians don't kill in the name of the Bible they Love in the name of the Bible.
Ha, ha, ha! Please, Christians have killed in the name of the bible for over a thousand years, and we're still doing it. You don't think a lot of these evangelicals in the military and in the government are killing in the name of the bible?

My mom's family came from Spain to El Salvador as conquistadors, the queen of Spain granted them a whole mess of land that didn't belong to them and they killed in the name of Christianity. On my father's side, they went to the Middle East as crusaders and killed in the name of Christ.

Reactions: pimpstick420
Ha, ha, ha! Please, Christians have killed in the name of the bible for over a thousand years, and we're still doing it. You don't think a lot of these evangelicals in the military and in the government are killing in the name of the bible?

My mom's family came from Spain to El Salvador as conquistadors, the queen of Spain granted them a whole mess of land that didn't belong to them and they killed in the name of Christianity. On my father's side, they went to the Middle East as crusaders and killed in the name of Christ.
Cut out your crap. Yes there were wars 100 of years ago. Let me know when a killer goes into a club kills a bunch of people and yells out Praise Jesus ! Islamic Terror is the #1 scourge of the entire world right now. They are killing people everywhere, kidnapping and raping young girls, putting people in cages and drowning them, beheading people on TV and throwing gays off of buildings. Take all of your 100 year old crap and stick it.

Post of the year.

Reactions: AESiman
Cut out your crap. Yes there were wars 100 of years ago. Let me know when a killer goes into a club kills a bunch of people and yells out Praise Jesus ! Islamic Terror is the #1 scourge of the entire world right now. They are killing people everywhere, kidnapping and raping young girls, putting people in cages and drowning them, beheading people on TV and throwing gays off of buildings. Take all of your 100 year old crap and stick it.
100 years old? Try Bush going into Iraq when we had no business going there, and with the whole Christian right behind him hoping "the rapture" was right around the corner.. I have a lot of acquaintances in Europe who were every bit as shocked at our fanaticism as they were at Islamic fanaticism.. we exacerbated the situation. We stepped on an ant pile and then hoped to control it without getting bit, just not realistic.

Reactions: dclewis50
That's correct, advarkas. Preliminary reports say that the terrorists went into a gay nightclub and began shooting.
More than half of the Muslims in the world, including here in the US, believe in Sharia Law, which says that gays should be killed. Awful. Just awful.

Just heard in the news that the number of killed and wounded is expected to rise.

The thing is the Arabs are the biggest bunch of azz raping fools there are, they used to rape the new recruits on Thursdays, pretty common knowledge. Afghan is worse they rape boys there, as a practice....

That said, I'm not sure what it will take for Europe and the US to realize they are in the middle of a holy war and we are losing.....

8a9.gif

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Its a horrible event no matter what the motivation. Prayers for the victims families and the wounded. What I fail to understand is how anyone and especially the government doesn't comprehend the threat that exists from ISIS and others and how bad an attack could really be,

Reactions: skelly6142

Siman, you are so mistaken! No, Christians in the military are protecting the country and killing terrible people in the name of America. Christians don't crash planes into buildings and kill thousands or go into a into a nightclub and kill dozens of innocent people
A thousand years ago Muslims took over the Holy Land and tried to expand their empire. Christians fought them, tried to take back the Holy Land (the Crusades) and at least pushed them back. The Muslims' goal was to take over the entire world. That is what the Koran calls for. And they are still trying. Fortunately they don't have the means to do it but they can cause an awful lot of damage as we saw this morning.
And it's true that the Conquistadores killed a lot of Indians. It was war. But a lot of priests and other clergy came over and converted a lot of Indians to Christianity through peaceful means.
Christianity is helping people all over the world. Catholic Charities is an organization that is present in Africa, Asia, in Latin America and other places helping poor and oppressed people. I donate to them. Does Islam have such an organization? Hell no!
No religion is perfect but you can't even begin to compare Christianity to Islam.

I am certainly not a biblical scholar, but my understanding is that those comments in the bible are in the old testament and that once Jesus came and died for your that made defunct most of these kinds of rules in the old testament. I'm sure someone here knows more about this than I do.
Yeah, but how did Christianity/Catholicism spread? Sure as shit wasn't by Missionaries on bikes and slacks.

Those wasn't really Christians. SMH

The thing is the Arabs are the biggest bunch of azz raping fools there are, they used to rape the new recruits on Thursdays, pretty common knowledge. Afghan is worse they rape boys there, as a practice....

That said, I'm not sure what it will take for Europe and the US to realize they are in the middle of a holy war and we are losing.....
A holy war US and British are very much apart of

Siman, you are so mistaken! No, Christians in the military are protecting the country and killing terrible people in the name of America. Christians don't crash planes into buildings and kill thousands or go into a into a nightclub and kill dozens of innocent people
A thousand years ago Muslims took over the Holy Land and tried to expand their empire. Christians fought them, tried to take back the Holy Land (the Crusades) and at least pushed them back. The Muslims' goal was to take over the entire world. That is what the Koran calls for. And they are still trying. Fortunately they don't have the means to do it but they can cause an awful lot of damage as we saw this morning.
And it's true that the Conquistadores killed a lot of Indians. It was war. But a lot of priests and other clergy came over and converted a lot of Indians to Christianity through peaceful means.
Christianity is helping people all over the world. Catholic Charities is an organization that is present in Africa, Asia, in Latin America and other places helping poor and oppressed people. I donate to them. Does Islam have such an organization? Hell no!
No religion is perfect but you can't even begin to compare Christianity to Islam.

Man if you believe that fairy tale of peaceful means of religious conversion and that Islam is the only religion to do what they're doing. Man, you're in for a rude awakening...lmao!

I recognize this, but you're wrong about Islam, they do have the same kind of institutions and even more so.. Most of the Catholic church's institutions were destroyed during the Protestant reformation, Islam still has them, and they're not all "madrasas trying to kill Americans".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT