ADVERTISEMENT

unreal what happened in Orlando

Restricting sales of semi-auto firearms has nothing to do with reducing or eliminating acts of terror. This nut job jihadist would have taken a car bomb and driven through the front door if he didn't have a firearm. If anything, this is another incident that strengthens the NRS position that individuals should have the right to carry a concealed weapon. Another incident yet that shows very clearly that there needs to be some rigid controls on immigration from certain areas of the world into the USA. How do you identify a "moderate Muslim"? They are all moderate until they murder someone. Not a good situation.
I'm not condoning restriction of sales of automatic weapons, that's political, I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to kill masses of people, but your stupid idea that there's no distinction between Muslims because of their religion is disingenuous.. I would never associate myself with the racist, southern baptist, evangelicals, or fundamentalist Catholics just because they're also Christian.. some of these elements guide American foreign policy and have helped put us in this situation.. deal with it. The truth will set you free bitches.

There verses in the Quran that permit killing of infidels and stoning of women who committ adultery,ven for not covering up. imagine wearing an ity bity bikini or a mini skirt. the belly dancers in the night clubs I went into when Iived there were allowed to expose their mid drift but not their face

I dont know if ANY of you guys have read anything at all, ALL MUSLIMS COMMUNITIES HERE have come out and are condemning this attack

A lot of you buy what you see on TV, its crazy that this thread is even being allowed. One shooter does this and you guys are saying its a religon..smh

Nobody blames christians for the school shootings ( high school and universities the past 10 years ) all those men were Christians

This is a lone wolf, this guy is dead thank god!
He is not. He's an extremist w/ extremist ideals motivated by religion. Fact.

On behalf of the Islamic Circle of North America, Florida , we join fellow Americans in condemning this act of violence. We offer our condolence to the families for their great loss from this tragic event.
We strongly denounce any act of killing regardless of motives and faith of the killer.
Islamic Centers across the state are arranging blood drives for the victims of this heinous and barbaric attack.
ICNA Relief Florida is working with local Islamic centers and other community based organizations to facilitate blood drives and other possible help for the families of the victims.
Islamic Circle of North America is a leading American Muslim organization dedicated to the betterment of society through the application of Islamic values. Since 1968, ICNA has worked to build relations between communities by devoting itself to education, outreach, social services and relief efforts.

Reactions: foulkes
There verses in the Quran that permit killing of infidels and stoning of women who committ adultery,ven for not covering up. imagine wearing an ity bity bikini or a mini skirt. the belly dancers in the night clubs I went into when Iived there were allowed to expose their mid drift but not their face

Bible talks about killing infidels as well

Religion is interpretation, and for those who are not sane, unfortunately
things like this that should not happen, happen.

Reactions: hurricaneshaun
He is not. He's an extremist w/ extremist ideals motivated by religion. Fact.
So why wasn't his happening 10-15 years ago? We've created a situation which, if not managed can spill out of control. The problem with the purely American perspective is that we don't recognize any wrong doing in the past or any rights or Iraqis, Palestinians, Syrians, etc. Why can't you see Americans are reacting the same as extremists in a lot of cases.. we're spending our patrimony trying to subjugate the Middle East while at the same time, we can't pay our bills. Our foreign policy has stoked the radical flames that could make for a 100 year war.. We put Saddam in power to begin with, this wasn't the time to get rid of him. Bin Laden was also financed by the CIA, then we left Afghanistan to the extremists we created in the mold of our "friends" the Saudis.

Haha. Apparently he missed when the president call this a terrorist attack in like line 2 of his statement. It doesn't fit his agenda so he simply ignored what he actually said
I never said Obama didn't say it was an act of terror, I said he didn't say it was ISIS, Jhad, Islamic extremism, whatever, even though he was heard yelling ignorant crap before shooting.

Last edited:
Reactions: IHeagledriver
So why wasn't his happening 10-15 years ago? We've created a situation which, if not managed can spill out of control. The problem with the purely American perspective is that we don't recognize any wrong doing in the past or any rights or Iraqis, Palestinians, Syrians, etc. Why can't you see Americans are reacting the same as extremists in a lot of cases.. we're spending our patrimony trying to subjugate the Middle East while at the same time, we can't pay our bills. Our foreign policy has stoked the radical flames that could make for a 100 year war.. We put Saddam in power to begin with, this wasn't the time to get rid of him. Bin Laden was also financed by the CIA, then we left Afghanistan to the extremists we created in the mold of our "friends" the Saudis.

You don't get it. We're Americans, not a single religious state. We are the best country in the world, and what we say goes. Don't mess with us or get fvcked.
Unfortunately, our leadership has been lacking for some time, and big business and the partisan political system are the real issues.

Debt? We can erase that instantly if we wanted.

You don't get it. We're Americans, not a single religious state. We are the best country in the world, and what we say goes. Don't mess with us or get fvcked.
Unfortunately, our leadership has been lacking for some time, and big business and the partisan political system are the real issues.

That^^^^

What we say goes as long as it isn't stupid shit like Trump is saying, and no way in hell do we want to pay our debt all at once. I do get it that we're not a religious state, but that's not how this thread started, rather saying that Muslim extremists are the only problem and that Christian fundamentalists are not.

What we say goes as long as it isn't stupid shit like Trump is saying, and no way in hell do we want to pay our debt all at once. I do get it that we're not a religious state, but that's not how this thread started, rather saying that Muslim extremists are the only problem and that Christian fundamentalists are not.
Who said this? Who says they are the "only" problem? Christian fundamentalists have been known to blow up a few abortion clinics over the years. They are the same type of scum. They pay with their lives and get the chair if caught. In the case of the Islamic extremists, they are often backed by groups that are bold and in the public view, to a degree, doing these vile attacks in the name of their religion.

Protect the Homeland! Kill 'em all, and let God sort them out!

Now all the Islamic groups are coming out and condemning this act. Where they he'll have they been the past 15 years? I call bullshit. They can't deny this one, and they don't want to get run off, can't take over if they do. And to all you idiots saying the Bible says kill like the Kuran does???! No where does the Bible say kill all those you don't submit to Christ. Unless they get rid of that book then their belief system is screwed! I do not trust none of them. Either they don't really believe the book or they are going to kill those who don't believe what they do. They already push Sharia law, and are being appointed as Judges here. You retards who want to vote for theDems/ liberals, better believe the very way of life we live now is at stake. You can keep your head in the sand if you want. If a Christan would have ran in there and killed a bunch of ******s you would have a different tone. Millions of people in the country better hope our Gov never fails, I'm gonna survive and I'm gone eat. Look forward to the clean up!

I never said Obama didn't say it was an act of terror, I said he didn't say it was ISIS, Jhad, whatever, even though he was heard yelling ignorant crap before shooting.

He clearly said that they were investigating his inspiration or affiliation with any terrorist group. You think it might be a good idea for the president to wait until he gets confirmed information?

And by the way you clearly said he was steering his statement away from terroism.

Haha. You think we got $19 trillion sitting around that can erase the debt instantly? If so I'd love to hear about it.

Now all the Islamic groups are coming out and condemning this act. Where they he'll have they been the past 15 years? I call bullshit. They can't deny this one, and they don't want to get run off, can't take over if they do. And to all you idiots saying the Bible says kill like the Kuran does???! No where does the Bible say kill all those you don't submit to Christ. Unless they get rid of that book then their belief system is screwed! I do not trust none of them. Either they don't really believe the book or they are going to kill those who don't believe what they do. They already push Sharia law, and are being appointed as Judges here. You retards who want to vote for theDems/ liberals, better believe the very way of life we live now is at stake. You can keep your head in the sand if you want. If a Christan would have ran in there and killed a bunch of ******s you would have a different tone. Millions of people in the country better hope our Gov never fails, I'm gonna survive and I'm gone eat. Look forward to the clean up!
They are condemning this act because they know this act just sealed Trump's presidency, and the days of us doing nothing will be gone soon, like with the current administration.

Haha. You think we got $19 trillion sitting around that can erase the debt instantly? If so I'd love to hear about it.
No, we say fvck you China, you've been stealing U.S. Intellectual property all these years, so consider all debts paid. You don't like it, come get some with your copycat fighters and bombers, and prove us right.

His damn daddy told the news he was mad about gays kissing in Miami. Now we hear he called 911 and pledged his alegence to Alah. I'd run his daddy off. He ran for president of Afghanistan. Why the hell are all these people over here in the first place? The whole damn world can't move to America! They should fight for their own freedom like our ancestors did. Form their own gov and stop living off the backs of the men who fought and died to form this country. GTFO!

Like I said after the San Bernardino incident, there is only two answers to resolve this .... but you all would rather argue. It's rather quite simple how to handle this situation.

Reactions: skelly6142
His damn daddy told the news he was mad about gays kissing in Miami. Now we hear he called 911 and pledged his alegence to Alah. I'd run his daddy off. He ran for president of Afghanistan. Why the hell are all these people over here in the first place? The whole damn world can't move to America! They should fight for their own freedom like our ancestors did. Form their own gov and stop living off the backs of the men who fought and died to form this country. GTFO!

His ex wife said he wasnt religious AT ALL

No, we say fvck you China, you've been stealing U.S. Intellectual property all these years, so consider all debts paid. You don't like it, come get some with your copycat fighters and bombers, and prove us right.

Great idea man. So China owns about 1 or 2 trillion. How about the rest? Just tell everyone that we're Americans and go f*ck yourselves?

Reactions: Uswagpak

Yeah man. I think your first idea is the best. Just tell the debt holders to go f*ck themselves. We'll just default on the whole $19 trillion. I can't foresee any negative consequences with that brilliant plan.

Yeah man. I think your first idea is the best. Just tell the debt holders to go f*ck themselves. We'll just default on the whole $19 trillion. I can't foresee any negative consequences with that brilliant plan.

What are they going to do? Stop selling us shit? We are the worlds largest consumer. It's like debo taking your candy. Are you going to whoop his a$$? No, you just going to tell your self in your mind that he owes you. Lol at you or anybody else believing this debt crap. The only way we have to pay up is if we lose the fact that we are the strongest military power in the world. If we lose that, we might be in trouble but until then. Na!

Reactions: BreakingCane
us-debt-pie.jpg
I think China has $1.2T of our debt

Reactions: AESiman
I dont know if ANY of you guys have read anything at all, ALL MUSLIMS COMMUNITIES HERE have come out and are condemning this attack

A lot of you buy what you see on TV, its crazy that this thread is even being allowed. One shooter does this and you guys are saying its a religon..smh

Nobody blames christians for the school shootings ( high school and universities the past 10 years ) all those men were Christians

This is a lone wolf, this guy is dead thank god!

This was a lone wolf inspired and motivated by ISIS. The FBI has already made that connection.
The school shootings WERE NOT carried out by Christians. Christ forbade any type of violence. Remember "turn the other cheek"? They were carried out by atheists and agnostics.

This was a lone wolf inspired and motivated by ISIS. The FBI has already made that connection.
The school shootings WERE NOT carried out by Christians. Christ forbade any type of violence. Remember "turn the other cheek"? They were carried out by atheists and agnostics.

But then again, his EX WIFE said he wasnt religious at all, what connection?
no proof of anything other than speculation because of his name, and yeah bro, justify however you want when anyone thats not WHITE AMERICAN is ghetto or a terrosit when it comes to mass shootings.

I'm not condoning restriction of sales of automatic weapons, that's political, I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to kill masses of people, but your stupid idea that there's no distinction between Muslims because of their religion is disingenuous.. I would never associate myself with the racist, southern baptist, evangelicals, or fundamentalist Catholics just because they're also Christian.. some of these elements guide American foreign policy and have helped put us in this situation.. deal with it. The truth will set you free bitches.
EXCELLENT POST!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT