ADVERTISEMENT

Why did the Israel Prime Minister?

G-Town Indian

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2012
Gaffney S.C.
Come talk to our congress, without even talking to Obama, or even asking if he could?

When the leader of God's people doesn't talk to your president, your ass is in trouble.

When you light up the capital of your country with a ******y ass rainbow, you are in trouble.

When your president gives a country that chants death to America and Israel over a billion dollars in cash on pallets in 3 different forms of currency in the middle of the night, you are in trouble.

And Dems though Hillary was gonna win?

Map was red like a dam stop sign in NOV!

Pay attention!

Great post.

BTW So refreshing to have a President take office and not go on an apology tour.
If you recall Osama goes to Egypt complains "America hasn't treated the Muslim world well" leaves flies past Israel. America doesn't treat the Muslim world well except when we are giving them BILLIONS and they spit in our face!! Obama sneaking those Billions to Iran the week he left office has really benefited us!! What a fraud!!

Last edited:
If you recall Osama goes to Egypt complains "America hasn't treated the Muslim world well" leaves flies past Israel. America doesn't treat the Muslim world well except when we are giving them BILLIONS and they spot in our face!! Obama sneaking those Billions to Iran the week he left office has really benefited us!! What a fraud!!
And then that pussy ass bitch went to Japan to apologize to Hirohito's son. Obama is a disgrace not even a mother could love.....at least he's loved by that bitter,old drag queen @cems52

I thought it was Truman that dropped the bomb on Japan......not surprised at all that a drooling retard like you would think that Obama was cleaning up W's mess when he bent over for Hirohito's son.
Stay on topic. You're all over the place with your nonsense.

Odumbfuhk wouldn't even know which hand to clean his ass with. Most disgraceful and biggest pos of a president this country has ever seen. Including Carter.
Well, you're wrong. Here are the facts. Comrade Trump is ranked the worst president. That could change but if the first 90 days are indicative of his presidency it will not. Obama is ranked the 12th best president by historians not by azz clowns who only read Fox Fake News and Breitbart. Also, W is ranked the 12th worse president. Obama is considered better than W, Bill, H, Ford and Nixon. Take your uninformed azz to another board because your ignorance has been exposed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/pre...-best-presidential-historians-survey-2017/32/

Well, you're wrong. Here are the facts. Comrade Trump is ranked the worst president. That could change but if the first 90 days are indicative of his presidency it will not. Obama is ranked the 12th best president by historians not by azz clowns who only read Fox Fake News and Breitbart. Also, W is ranked the 12th worse president. Obama is considered better than W, Bill, H, Ford and Nixon. Take your uninformed azz to another board because your ignorance has been exposed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/pre...-best-presidential-historians-survey-2017/32/
This shows how much of a retard you are, first off "your wrong" STFU! Second Trump has been in office how long and your ranking him???? Cems just STFU!! Your a retard that adds zero to the discussions!! STFU!! You've been singing this same old tune from CBS and other liberal lefty newspapers!! He's your President face the facts!! And at the end of the day it don't matter what you think! Your a worthless racist lying sack of shit!!

How about adding to the threads in lieu of your typical stupid statements!! Your a total Mutt!! You waste everyone's time with your nonsense!! Like a old lady with nothing else to do except make stupid comments! STFU or add some substance!
Ok, I will. You are a low life POS with no redeeming value to society. Is that better? I got more.

This shows how much of a retard you are, first off "your wrong" STFU! Second Trump has been in office how long and your ranking him???? Cems just STFU!! Your a retard that adds zero to the discussions!! STFU!! You've been singing this same old tune from CBS and other liberal lefty newspapers!! He's your President face the facts!! And at the end of the day it don't matter what you think! Your a worthless racist lying sack of shit!!
You call me a racist because I reject Comrade Trump's policies? Trumps low ranking was due to his body of work the past 90 days. To put it mildly he has shitted in his pants.

You reject any source that's not Fox Fake News or Breitbart. Live with it, Obama was a great president.

You call me a racist because I reject Comrade Trump's policies? Trumps low ranking was due to his body of work the past 90 days. To put it mildly he has shitted in his pants.

You reject any source that's not Fox Fake News or Breitbart. Live with it, Obama was a great president.
I reject your nonsense because you hate white people, red blooded Americans, Military members(don't try and walk back your comments) and anyone not weak and has a conservative opinion! Yet you'll preach acceptance! Your a phony! And again rank a guy after 90 days! Obama sucked it's written in history now! Terrible legacy! Doubled the deficit! Welfare at staggering numbers! Cops executed left and right! Race relations at pre Civil rights era! He was terrible! Worked well for us, we took 1000 plus seats and now firmly have the Supreme Court for years and years to come!

If Obama was so great then why has the Republican Party taken 1000 seats in congress, control 33 governorships? House, senate, state level and White House? You don't do that unless you suck ass. Even Dems are saying he sucked ass now. His ultimate goal wasn't to make the country better, it was to do everything backwards, retarded as hell, and piss off as many people he could.

Again, look at the map!

Hell he pissed off dems and independents so much Dems have nothing. And now people like you are doing nothing but making it worse by making up as much shit as possible.
The Democratic Party is broken because of Obama, and it may never return. It's going so far left it will never come back.

If Obama was so great then why has the Republican Party taken 1000 seats in congress, control 33 governorships? House, senate, state level and White House? You don't do that unless you suck ass. Even Dems are saying he sucked ass now. His ultimate goal wasn't to make the country better, it was to do everything backwards, retarded as hell, and piss off as many people he could.

Again, look at the map!

Hell he pissed off dems and independents so much Dems have nothing. And now people like you are doing nothing but making it worse by making up as much shit as possible.
The Democratic Party is broken because of Obama, and it may never return. It's going so far left it will never come back.
Cems is an idiot. Even ultra left winger Keith Ellison agrees he sucked ass. http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329673-ellison-obama-deserves-blame-for-democratic-losses

I reject your nonsense because you hate white people, red blooded Americans, Military members(don't try and walk back your comments) and anyone not weak and has a conservative opinion! Yet you'll preach acceptance! Your a phony! And again rank a guy after 90 days! Obama sucked it's written in history now! Terrible legacy! Doubled the deficit! Welfare at staggering numbers! Cops executed left and right! Race relations at pre Civil rights era! He was terrible! Worked well for us, we took 1000 plus seats and now firmly have the Supreme Court for years and years to come!
Don't be afraid of the change coming to America. You should embrace it. Your worthless rants will not change it.

Don't be afraid of the change coming to America. You should embrace it. Your worthless rants will not change it.
Change? Dumb ass you know Trump and the Nationalist red blooded Americans just won the election?? You understand we will OWN the Supreme Court for generations!! You talk nonstop nonsense!! Where is the "change"? Oh 8 years of Obama trying to turn the US into a welfare state!! The voter rejected you and all your handout posse!! Be a man and carry your own weight!!

Change? Dumb ass you know Trump and the Nationalist red blooded Americans just won the election?? You understand we will OWN the Supreme Court for generations!! You talk nonstop nonsense!! Where is the "change"? Oh 8 years of Obama trying to turn the US into a welfare state!! The voter rejected you and all your handout posse!! Be a man and carry your own weight!!
Sorry but that's not fair. You just asked Cems to be a man, not possible.

meanwhile-in-america-d221c4.jpg

Cems at drive thru on scooter burning up that EBT

Again, look at the map!

Do you call lying about meetings with Russian spies making up shzzt? Do you call getting FISA warrants for members of Trump's campaign making shzzt up? Do you call overseas meetings by Trump associates with Russian spies making shzzt up? Do you call Trump's warm reception to Russia in general making shzzt up? Do you deny 17 of our intelligence agencies have concluded Russia interfered with the 2016 election to benefit Trump? We as Americans want to ensure we don't have Russian spies in the WH. You need to get onboard or move on.

Are you certain you will be included in this "Nationalist red blooded Americans" new world? You have shown your hand and its not pretty.

Do you call lying about meetings with Russian spies making up shzzt? Do you call getting FISA warrants for members of Trump's campaign making shzzt up? Do you call overseas meetings by Trump associates with Russian spies making shzzt up? Do you call Trump's warm reception to Russia in general making shzzt up? Do you deny 17 of our intelligence agencies have concluded Russia interfered with the 2016 election to benefit Trump? We as Americans want to ensure we don't have Russian spies in the WH. You need to get onboard or move on.
I call lying about Trump meetings with Russians lies, I call FISA warrants for political purposes a lie, I call lying about overseas meetings with Russian spies lies, Trumps warm reception in Russia? What bombing their ally Syria and breathing down Irans neck for breaking Obama's deal a "warm reception" Cems your so full of shit it's disgusting!! You lie and bullshit nonstop. STFU

I call lying about Trump meetings with Russians lies, I call FISA warrants for political purposes a lie, I call lying about overseas meetings with Russian spies lies, Trumps warm reception in Russia? What bombing their ally Syria and breathing down Irans neck for breaking Obama's deal a "warm reception" Cems your so full of shit it's disgusting!! You lie and bullshit nonstop. STFU
Cems is Oblunder's lover

5bb4b9a7c4329f440cf92ef1b0cad46f.jpg

The truth always hurt. Facts are facts. Deal with it.

So no comment on Repubs in control of everything because of Barry? Lol

What makes it so bad, it's not white men, it's white women, that got Trump in there really.

The same thing this retard voted for! Lmao!

When the same race, same gender, and a majority don't vote for you. You suck. Coupe that with Barry taking the Dems to lowest point in history.

Lmao! It's hilarious watching this guy be in denial.

He knows shit about this country or politics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT