ADVERTISEMENT

Why did the Israel Prime Minister?

UPI, lmao. If you asked everybody who voted for him, which they did, of course it's going to way in his favor. The true test comes years later until you can see the effects of what he done. We haven't even got to that part yet.

The fact that the dem party is at it lowest point in history should tell you something. 1000 seats were lost in congress while he was president. Damn, that's pathetic. Dems are is bad shape becuae of him and it's starting to come out . Hillary and Obama killed the dem party. And these losers like Pelosi and Warren are taking you even further down.

So he was ranked 12th, yet his party is in shambles. How can you be such a good president? Hell be known forever as the president that killed your party. That's a fact!
Right wingers don't determine presidential rankings historians do. Read the article you might learn something.

If your taking about the recession, economist had been saying for years, over 10 years that the economy was bloated, that was before W got in. That was the banks fault and congress. Every party and person who took a home loan they knew they couldnt pay for has a blame in that.

Obama was faced with a decision, bail them out or let it fall. It wasn't like he come up with this great plan in the back of his head. It didn't matter who the president was the bail out was going to happen. Nice try!
As for your revisionist history, here are the facts. W is the one that actually saved the banks. Remember TARP? The bill was signed October 2008 before Obama took office in January 2009. However, Obama saved the auto industry which Republicans did not want to do. He also delivered the stimulus plan to get the economy out of recession. Nice try in showing you know nothing.

As for your revisionist history, here are the facts. W is the one that actually saved the banks. Remember TARP? The bill was signed October 2008 before Obama took office in January 2009. However, Obama saved the auto industry which Republicans did not want to do. He also delivered the stimulus plan to get the economy out of recession. Nice try in showing you know nothing.

It took you a long time to look that up. Good job, I need you to do more work for me helping me prove my point.

So you agree he did nothing special. He took tax payer dollars and saved a industry. Great president?

You're up early to make sure no one forgets you're an imbecile. You have linked that same garbage from at least 3 different sources, you're so stupid you actually told me "all of them come to the same conclusion" , no shit, moron. Whether you link UPI,CBS , Washington Post it's still the same C-Span survey , you retarded mongrel.
Facts are facts no matter the source. But the truth hurts. Did you clean that dog shzt left at your kennel?

Facts are facts no matter the source. But the truth hurts. Did you clean that dog shzt left at your kennel?

I could see if he was ranked top 5 or some shit. GTFO of here.

You still haven't commented on why Dems have lost so much control. I asked you about that yesterday and you keep running and post stupid pics and shit.

Let's hear it, why do you have no power? Who's fault is it?

It took you a long time to look that up. Good job, I need you to do more work for me helping me prove my point.

So you agree he did nothing special. He took tax payer dollars and saved a industry. Great president?

I see you have the same malady as @OzonaCane1. It's called reading comprehension. or lack thereof.

BTW: Didn't need to google these facts, I lived them.

You still haven't commented on why Dems have lost so much control. I asked you about that yesterday and you keep running and post stupid pics and shit.

You still haven't explained Trump's Russian ties. I'm waiting.

Tell me again how "they all come to the same conclusion ".....it's starting to feel wrong to make fun of you. The more you type, in British English of course, the more you convince everybody that you're mentally handicapped.
And you're the board veterinarian that scoops shzzt all day. lolol

Lololol "boy" racist Cems!! Get the hint yet from the board?? Everyone has made the point you add zero value and the obvious fact that your a retard!! Piece of shit with nothing to do but cash that free check and burn up your EBT card!
The truth will set you free.

I hate to engage with retarded people (libs ) but the amount of progress in Trumps first 90 days is absolutely staggering when you consider that Obama has been the first president to actively counter attack every move Trump makes in an effort to sabotage the country. He did so in such on obvious public manner that bill Clinton of all people had to have a talk with him. Since then Barry from Honolulu has tried to be more covert in his efforts to destroy the country. No president in the history of our great country has had to deal with anything like this.

It is just another piece as to why Obumble is not presidential and will be viewed historically as one of if not the worst president in our nations history.
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP........drop the mic exit left...............Rack emmmmmmmmm!

Come talk to our congress, without even talking to Obama, or even asking if he could?

When the leader of God's people doesn't talk to your president, your ass is in trouble.

When you light up the capital of your country with a ******y ass rainbow, you are in trouble.

When your president gives a country that chants death to America and Israel over a billion dollars in cash on pallets in 3 different forms of currency in the middle of the night, you are in trouble.

And Dems though Hillary was gonna win?

Map was red like a dam stop sign in NOV!

Pay attention!
Bibi Netanyahu addressed congress because he was invited by then speaker of the house John Boehner who committed treason by violating the Logan Act. The Logan Act specifically says "No US citizen can discuss foreign policy without clear authorization from the Executive Office." I wasn't to surprised Boehner made that decision. The GOP caucus were determined to try to make the Obama administration look inept, dysfunctional and Netanyahu is a conservative prime minister. Obama made the right decision by abstaining on the UN resolution. The reality is Israel is NOT our ally. never has been, never will. If we got in too deep with the North Koreans Israel will not help us. Why should we help fund a country that has a PM that advocates genocide???!!!
If we continue to send $$$$ to Israel we will no doubt have to face the likelihood of more extremists attacks. San Bernardino, CA
Wayland Texas, Orlando Fl. We don't need anymore of these incidents. Israel should be doing its own funding for genocide. They have more than enough $$$$ to do it. They control the diamond market, the media, the entertainment industry. For all we know Netanyahu is pocketing the lions share of the $$$$ we gave.

Bibi Netanyahu addressed congress because he was invited by then speaker of the house John Boehner who committed treason by violating the Logan Act. The Logan Act specifically says "No US citizen can discuss foreign policy without clear authorization from the Executive Office." I wasn't to surprised Boehner made that decision. The GOP caucus were determined to try to make the Obama administration look inept, dysfunctional and Netanyahu is a conservative prime minister. Obama made the right decision by abstaining on the UN resolution. The reality is Israel is NOT our ally. never has been, never will. If we got in too deep with the North Koreans Israel will not help us. Why should we help fund a country that has a PM that advocates genocide???!!!
If we continue to send $$$$ to Israel we will no doubt have to face the likelihood of more extremists attacks. San Bernardino, CA
Wayland Texas, Orlando Fl. We don't need anymore of these incidents. Israel should be doing its own funding for genocide. They have more than enough $$$$ to do it. They control the diamond market, the media, the entertainment industry. For all we know Netanyahu is pocketing the lions share of the $$$$ we gave.
@tcane58 thoughts? Genocide, wow.

FTR I support Israel 100%

The GOP are the majority in the house & senate but they are not exactly soaring to new heights, new horizons. When Trumputin threw his hat in the presidential primary the GOP caucus thought they could control him. We know how that turned out.
They are now forced to throw out the red carpet for him because they are afraid of him. They believe if they don't stand in his way they will get a free pass when the Russians turn up the heat or come calling for favors from Trumputin.
Besides the senate & congressional investigations on the current administration colluding with the Russians there's the Koch brothers who promised to bank roll republicans who opposed Trumpcare. There is also George Soros who is already bank rolling 4 republicans in their bids for victory in the mid terms. The same George Soros who bankrolled Obama's 2008 presidential campaign. This is not what I would call a party that has cohesiveness.

Are you related to Cems? These anti Semetic statements are either a joke, your stupid or actually true and you hate Jews. Either way, I've never read more bullshit and lies in my life. You have zero clue!! None!! I'll start with the Bolland act comment!! Nah I'll leave it, your a clown and need to just go away!! This entire post should be jammed down your throat you ****ing punk!!

The GOP are the majority in the house & senate but they are not exactly soaring to new heights, new horizons. When Trumputin threw his hat in the presidential primary the GOP caucus thought they could control him. We know how that turned out.
They are now forced to throw out the red carpet for him because they are afraid of him. They believe if they don't stand in his way they will get a free pass when the Russians turn up the heat or come calling for favors from Trumputin.
Besides the senate & congressional investigations on the current administration colluding with the Russians there's the Koch brothers who promised to bank roll republicans who opposed Trumpcare. There is also George Soros who is already bank rolling 4 republicans in their bids for victory in the mid terms. The same George Soros who bankrolled Obama's 2008 presidential campaign. This is not what I would call a party that has cohesiveness.
you sound like a mental patient! You the homeless type with neon signs saying "the end is coming" and beg for change!!! Seriously you sound like a total phycopath!!! Go away, crazy not invited

Are you related to Cems? These anti Semetic statements are either a joke, your stupid or actually true and you hate Jews. Either way, I've never read more bullshit and lies in my life. You have zero clue!! None!! I'll start with the Bolland act comment!! Nah I'll leave it, your a clown and need to just go away!! This entire post should be jammed down your throat you ****ing punk!!
And which republicans are bank rolled by George Soros???? What a lying piece of shit you are!! Worst part is we have dummies on this board that believe maniacs like you since they are to lazy to research what bullshit you write! Soros give BILLIONS to Democrats and Liberal causes you lying sack of shit!!!!

Did you know the UN resolution also stated that Israel should give up the Western Wall and the religious Old Jewish quarters. The same Western Wall and Old Jewish quarters that Obama once said in his campaign belongs to Israel, and Obama also accused the Palestinians of not knowing their history when the Palestinians claimed the Western Wall and Jewish Quarters did not belong to Israel. The resolution was approved by Obama out of spite because of his relationship with Netanyahu. Did I say approved ? I meant to say abstained...lol. I have neither the time nor inclination to address some of your other points of bullsh*t other than to say too bad so said....lol. The reason I addressed the issue of the Western Wall, which Jews outside of Israel consider to be their version of the Vatican, is to let you continue to insult the Jews on this board....like the guy you pay every month to remain on this site....lol. We are everywhere baby!!!!

Asking him to come speak is considered "discussing foreign policy"? He's was not a normal citizen. Had security clearance! You are not very smart when trying to convince someone. Why didn't Obama try to prosecute him under the Logan Act? That has to be the dumbest post I've ever seen when discussing Israel. Israel advocates genocide? Palestinians deny their right to exist. Israel is a huge ally of ours and always has been. You have to be from Hawaii, stay off the waves and crack!

One other thing for the guy on here who supported the UN resolution for Israel to give Old Jerusalem to the Palestinians. Did you know that Old Jerusalem also has a Christian Quarter? Thousands of Christians visit Jerusalem every year. Maybe what you're really trying to say is you support the UN resolution because it will save many Christians and Jews money they would have to spend on airfare.....lol.

That cash was their own money that was being withheld as part of sanctions. We aren't going to just steal their money. You don't have your facts straight.

One other thing for the guy on here who supported the UN resolution for Israel to give Old Jerusalem to the Palestinians. Did you know that Old Jerusalem also has a Christian Quarter? Thousands of Christians visit Jerusalem every year. Maybe what you're really trying to say is you support the UN resolution because it will save many Christians and Jews money they would have to spend on airfare.....lol.
It always amazes me how hypocritical the fringe left is. I specifically refer to the fringe here. Notice how they are the Champions of tolerance unless you don't agree with them or you're Jewish ? Fuk them.

Great post.

BTW So refreshing to have a President take office and not go on an apology tour.
I'm pretty sure that's what we needed after Bush got so many innocent people killed. Like I am pretty sure the next president will be on one too...smh

So he went to bend over for Hirohito's son because of President Bush? Got it.

Fuk your false idol Oblunder.
Thanks called respecting custom. Respecting Culture....and respecting people. I know a lot of people here that should try that. It's what's wrong today with our society. We want respect but refuse to give any.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Thanks called respecting custom. Respecting Culture....and respecting people. I know a lot of people here that should try that. It's what's wrong today with our society. We want respect but refuse to give any.
Don't be an idiot. Hirohito's son looked surprised as he himself had his hand extended ready to shake. Getting past that part, he fukn apologized! They bombed us you fkn asshole!

I'm sorry if you get offended but you're defending apologizing to Japan for saving American lives which is what dropping the bomb and ending the war did.

Don't be an idiot. Hirohito's son looked surprised as he himself had his hand extended ready to shake. Getting past that part, he fukn apologized! They bombed us you fkn asshole!

I'm sorry if you get offended but you're defending apologizing to Japan for saving American lives which is what dropping the bomb and ending the war did.
Don't call me an idiot. Don't call me an asshole. If you aren't adult enough to have a conversation then don't. You don't see me calling you anything.

I do not share your thoughts. If he wanted to shake Obama's hand that is an example of him respecting our customs. This has to be mutual. If they respect each other enough to partake in each others customs that is great. You are making a big deal over a bow and a handshake. It means absolutely nothing to me. Bombed us? How many years ago was that? Didn't we bomb them too? We are trying to move forward. We have a culture of people here that were whipped, enslaved, killed, families raped, and hung. We move on. Does that mean I don't shake someone hand?

Don't call me an idiot. Don't call me an asshole. If you aren't adult enough to have a conversation then don't. You don't see me calling you anything.

I do not share your thoughts. If he wanted to shake Obama's hand that is an example of him respecting our customs. This has to be mutual. If they respect each other enough to partake in each others customs that is great. You are making a big deal over a bow and a handshake. It means absolutely nothing to me. Bombed us? How many years ago was that? Didn't we bomb them too? We are trying to move forward. We have people here that were whipped, enslaved, killed, families raped, and hung. We move on.
Just to be clear, are you saying we should apologize for ending a war with Japan which they started? You wish he had gone to Germany and apologized for the bombing campaigns in Dresden and Cologne during the war? (I'm aware that it was "Butcher" Harris who led those campaigns )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT