ADVERTISEMENT

Why did the Israel Prime Minister?

Just to be clear, are you saying we should apologize for ending a war with Japan which they started? You wish he had gone to Germany and apologized for the bombing campaigns in Dresden and Cologne during the war? (I'm aware that it was "Butcher" Harris who led those campaigns )
I am saying the war is over. It has been for some time and now it is time to move forward. Just like in the analogy I provided. Slavery is over. That doesn't mean people of color like myself are going to go around disrespecting an entire generation that didn't even partake in it. You move forward by respecting others if you want respect. That's how it works.

Don't be an idiot. Hirohito's son looked surprised as he himself had his hand extended ready to shake. Getting past that part, he fukn apologized! They bombed us you fkn asshole!

I'm sorry if you get offended but you're defending apologizing to Japan for saving American lives which is what dropping the bomb and ending the war did.
As far as Japan is concerned in regards to WW2 The dropping of the Abombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki They had it coming.
They started the war; they asked for it & they got it. I'm Japanese American. Proud of it.
President Obama bowed to the Emperor & Empress because as the saying goes "when in Rome do as the Romans do."
If the Japan PM went to Texas & asked to go to a place that has the Texas 2 step because he was eager to dance I would certainly be surprised. I'm not being racist; its reality.
ThugU, as far as Obama making an apology you're referring to his trip to Japan in late August 2016, the anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima. He went there to let the world know the devastating effects of nuclear war.

obama%20writing%202.JPG

Dear Adolph,

I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am about that whole WW2 thing......

That cash was their own money that was being withheld as part of sanctions. We aren't going to just steal their money. You don't have your facts straight.
Your just ****ed up! No polite way to put it!! You really are a lowlife!! That's the most polite way I can describe you!! That money just helped Iran get nukes quicker with the only intent they have is to destroy Israel. And do you think they care about collateral damage of their own people?? Nah!! And again so we are clear, your a piece of garbage!!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
you sound like a mental patient! You the homeless type with neon signs saying "the end is coming" and beg for change!!! Seriously you sound like a total phycopath!!! Go away, crazy not invited
takes a mental patient to know another mental patient. takes a psychopath to know another psychopath. I'm still talking.
I'm not going to mention homelessness because some are veterans who have put their lives on the line & not enough has been done for them.

obama%20writing%202.JPG

Dear Charles,

I just wanted to let you know I am doing everything I can to assist you with your desire to be paroled. You are obviously a family man and I'm sure you just want to move past those murders you and your family committed. Did you know that I too like The Beach Boys.......

Thanks called respecting custom. Respecting Culture....and respecting people. I know a lot of people here that should try that. It's what's wrong today with our society. We want respect but refuse to give any.
Did they reapect customs in WW2 when they tortured our soldiers? When they raped and beat their own people on the islands?? You really don't know your history!! Talk about "respecting people" why don't you start respecting people here on the board and tell the truth for a change!! Or why don't you start by respecting your country and Americans!! You don't understand what respect is!!

As far as Japan is concerned in regards to WW2 The dropping of the Abombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki They had it coming.
They started the war; they asked for it & they got it. I'm Japanese American. Proud of it.
President Obama bowed to the Emperor & Empress because as the saying goes "when in Rome do as the Romans do."
If the Japan PM went to Texas & asked to go to a place that has the Texas 2 step because he was eager to dance I would certainly be surprised. I'm not being racist; its reality.
ThugU, as far as Obama making an apology you're referring to his trip to Japan in late August 2016, the anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima. He went there to let the world know the devastating effects of nuclear war.
I agree with everything here. World peace was the objective. Does everyone want world peace or care about it? No, but I am not going to lambast someone that just want world peace. He tried diplomacy....and there are a lot of ways to skin a cat. I prefer his way of using military aggression as a very last resort. You try other things like engaging people, working with allies, sanctions, or negotiating treaties. I'm not the kind of person that thinks you solve all your problems with anger and going off half cocked. It is an effort to walk in another mans shoes. Try to unite....and at least you can say you tried. Anyone can go out there and command a military to bomb someone.

You know what, I get a kick out of critics that say Obama shouldn't be doing these things around the world. In the interest of world peace. They never bring up how he never stopped looking to avenge the 911 casualties by killing bin ladin. They never mention it or down play it. The fact is Bush said he was not looking for him any longer. Didn't care. Obama said no. We are going to find him and kill him. Now politics has gotten that partisan. It's ridiculous.

takes a mental patient to know another mental patient. takes a psychopath to know another psychopath. I'm still talking.
I'm not going to mention homelessness because some are veterans who have put their lives on the line & not enough has been done for them.
Does anyone else see what an idiot this guy is?? Fyi, Trump just took care of Vets unlike Obama who gave deadbeats who've never worked healthcare, phones and cash all while he ignored Veterans!

Did they reapect customs in WW2 when they tortured our soldiers? When they raped and beat their own people on the islands?? You really don't know your history!! Talk about "respecting people" why don't you start respecting people here on the board and tell the truth for a change!! Or why don't you start by respecting your country and Americans!! You don't understand what respect is!!
You are naïve. Like Trump has said himself. Do you think we are so innocent? We have done the same to our own people here in the states as well. What's your point? Please step off your high horse.

obama%20writing%202.JPG

Dear Charles,

I just wanted to let you know I am doing everything I can to assist you with your desire to be paroled. You are obviously a family man and I'm sure you just want to move past those murders you and your family committed. Did you know that I too like The Beach Boys.......
GWB did the same thing in his last yr as POTUS.

I agree with everything here. World peace was the objective. Does everyone want world peace or care about it? No, but I am not going to lambast someone that just want world peace. He tried diplomacy....and there are a lot of ways to skin a cat. I prefer his way of using military aggression as a very last resort. You try other things like engaging people, working with allies, sanctions, or negotiating treaties. I'm not the kind of person that thinks you solve all your problems with anger and going off half cocked. It is an effort to walk in another mans shoes. Try to unite....and at least you can say you tried. Anyone can go out there and command a military to bomb someone.

You know what, I get a kick out of critics that say Obama shouldn't be doing these things around the world. In the interest of world peace. They never bring up how he never stopped looking to avenge the 911 casualties by killing bin ladin. They never mention it or down play it. The fact is Bush said he was not looking for him any longer. Didn't care. Obama said no. We are going to find him and kill him. Now politics has gotten that partisan. It's ridiculous.
I'll ignore most of your soap box liberal fantasies and get factual. Had Clinton not cheated on his wife, lied to the house investigator been impeached(yes he was impeached look it up) and bombed bin Laden when he had the chance we would have never had a 9-11, we had a powerless President because like all Democrats and liberals he was a sexual predator and had to many distractions! So thank the didler in Cheif for our troubles!! Bush had to clean up!!

You are naïve. Like Trump has said himself. Do you think we are so innocent? We have done the same to our own people here in the states as well. What's your point? Please step off your high horse.
Again your a total piece of shit! Move to Iran and join your American hating clan!! Fyi, you'd lady all of 10 seconds before you'd drape yourself in red, white and blue all while trying to find an embassy you piece of shit!!

I'll ignore most of your soap box liberal fantasies and get factual. Had Clinton not cheated on his wife, lied to the house investigator been impeached(yes he was impeached look it up) and bombed bin Laden when he had the chance we would have never had a 9-11, we had a powerless President because like all Democrats and liberals he was a sexual predator and had to many distractions! So thank the didler in Cheif for our troubles!! Bush had to clean up!!
What does any of this have to do with what said? You don't say we are no longer looking for Bin Ladin if you are cleaning anything up.

Again your a total piece of shit! Move to Iran and join your American hating clan!! Fyi, you'd lady all of 10 seconds before you'd drape yourself in red, white and blue all while trying to find an embassy you piece of shit!!
Calm yourself. You are having a bi polar episode again. Take deep breaths and respond like an adult.

Does anyone else see what an idiot this guy is?? Fyi, Trump just took care of Vets unlike Obama who gave deadbeats who've never worked healthcare, phones and cash all while he ignored Veterans!
It all starts with our members of congress. They control the $$$
.Unfortunately the republicans are the majority. spineless do nothings. every vet center is hurting. with a GOP congress that tells me everything I need to know. It doesn't seem to matter if its in a red or blue state.

It all starts with our members of congress. They control the $$$
.Unfortunately the republicans are the majority. spineless do nothings. every vet center is hurting. with a GOP congress that tells me everything I need to know. It doesn't seem to matter if its in a red or blue state.
They got in office because they are great at opposing things and fake outrage. The problem is now it is time to do something. We are seeing the results of this...lol. They can't do anything. They have had all three branches almost 100 days and I gotta say. I'm less than impressed. This is why I always say. I don't want people that don't believe in government running the government.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
They got in office because they are great at opposing things and fake outrage. The problem is now it is time to do something. We are seeing the results of this...lol. They can't do anything. They have had all three branches almost 100 days and I gotta say. I'm less than impressed. This is why I always say. I don't want people that don't believe in government running the government.
These are the same party that always say " get govt off our backs, people should be left alone so they can come & go as they please. We don't want big Govt." They also refuse to allow women to make choices. Hypocritical!!!

Reactions: cdwright40
No you just want people in government who give away the hard work of others. And your "like I always say" is laughable! Like you have this huge audience and a platform. Your a failed middle aged IT douche who tried to play important on a college football board!! Your a piece of garbage! Your Israel comments will not be forgotten nor will it just pass!!

No you just want people in government who give away the hard work of others. And your "like I always say" is laughable! Like you have this huge audience and a platform. Your a failed middle aged IT douche who tried to play important on a college football board!! Your a piece of garbage! Your Israel comments will not be forgotten nor will it just pass!!
I'm sure someone is very intimidated in your mind.

I'm sure someone is very intimidated in your mind.
Again your a piece of shit! It's for all to see now!! Advocating for Israel and Israelis to have to live in fear due to Iran and dopes like yourself who support them out if trying to be cool or fit in is a disgusting display! Your a pussy, a crybaby bullshit artist this latest is just more examples of how clowns like you have no clue! Which is why your a failure at everything you've ever done!

Again your a piece of shit! It's for all to see now!! Advocating for Israel and Israelis to have to live in fear due to Iran and dopes like yourself who support them out if trying to be cool or fit in is a disgusting display! Your a pussy, a crybaby bullshit artist this latest is just more examples of how clowns like you have no clue! Which is why your a failure at everything you've ever done!
wow...what a loose cannon you are. Seek professional help please.

Takes a pie of shit to know another piece of shit. takes a pussy, acrybaby bull shit artist to know another pussy cybaby bullshit artist.

takes a douche to know another douche. Takes a piece of garbage to know another piece of garbage.

9-11 was a false flag, an excuse to invade, colonize Iraq. No WMDs present. Saddam was no dummy. He probably knew of the invasion sent his WMDs & best weapons to other arab countries. Contrary to what Trumputin said Obama & Hillary Clinton are not the co founders of ISIS. The invasion of Iraq is the birth of ISIS.
After all coalition forces settled in to Iraq The Bush administration hired foreign fighters. almost a yr had passed & GWB wanted to renew the contract for the foreign fighters. Iraqi officials refused.Bush had to
dismantle the foreign fighters & with no source of income the FF were forced to join up with the extremists. This was the birth of ISIS.
Incidently GWB wasn't the sharpest guy so Dick Cheney did the indecent liberties & Bush just went along for the ride.
As far as sexual predators are concerned look no further than Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Former Alabama Gov Robert Bentley,
Dennis Hastert, Former Florida senator Artiles, etc. The Obama administration was placed in a difficult situation with Iraq & Afghanistan.
Your facts are alternative facts.

Asking him to come speak is considered "discussing foreign policy"? He's was not a normal citizen. Had security clearance! You are not very smart when trying to convince someone. Why didn't Obama try to prosecute him under the Logan Act? That has to be the dumbest post I've ever seen when discussing Israel. Israel advocates genocide? Palestinians deny their right to exist. Israel is a huge ally of ours and always has been. You have to be from Hawaii, stay off the waves and crack!
Why wasn't Boehner prosecuted???!!!! Because potus Obama still wanted to reach across the aisle. If he had sought prosecution the petty GOP caucus would take it as retaliation. There were many things on the presidents agenda. He had to stay focused.
Israel is NOT our ally.
BTW I'm sure Florida has waves also. as far as crack is concerned sounds like you tried that duet.
Last but not least you haven't convinced me of anything. Keep trying.

It took you a long time to look that up. Good job, I need you to do more work for me helping me prove my point.

So you agree he did nothing special. He took tax payer dollars and saved a industry. Great president?
Obamas approval rating right up till 01/19/2017 is 60% with a favorability rating of 57%. Trumputins rating leading up to 100 days is 41%. Of course Faux news survey says 45%. That's why it's called Faux news.

Why wasn't Boehner prosecuted???!!!! Because potus Obama still wanted to reach across the aisle. If he had sought prosecution the petty GOP caucus would take it as retaliation. There were many things on the presidents agenda. He had to stay focused.
Israel is NOT our ally.
BTW I'm sure Florida has waves also. as far as crack is concerned sounds like you tried that duet.
Last but not least you haven't convinced me of anything. Keep trying.

You just said absolutely nothing. You made that up. GTFO

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Did you know the UN resolution also stated that Israel should give up the Western Wall and the religious Old Jewish quarters. The same Western Wall and Old Jewish quarters that Obama once said in his campaign belongs to Israel, and Obama also accused the Palestinians of not knowing their history when the Palestinians claimed the Western Wall and Jewish Quarters did not belong to Israel. The resolution was approved by Obama out of spite because of his relationship with Netanyahu. Did I say approved ? I meant to say abstained...lol. I have neither the time nor inclination to address some of your other points of bullsh*t other than to say too bad so said....lol. The reason I addressed the issue of the Western Wall, which Jews outside of Israel consider to be their version of the Vatican, is to let you continue to insult the Jews on this board....like the guy you pay every month to remain on this site....lol. We are everywhere baby!!!!
This is MONEY................An Abstain was essentially a NO ( Coward ) vote and Trump was sickened by it........Israel is one of if not our most important allies.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT