ADVERTISEMENT

Why do middle class white men support Trump?

I support him because of his policys. Ill be honest and say i wasnt gonna vote last election because i didnt like trumps antics. Dad said if i didnt then im voting for her so i voted for him.

He is not a politician. He will say what many of us conservatives were trained to not say how we felt.

Other than his personality challenges he is a great president getting results

Our country is feared and respected again and obama can thank trump for saving the debacle he created as prez.

The only guy who picked trump to beat hillary said tonite trump has a 91% probability of reelection

That helps me sleep better at nite. Unwind the last 8 years of hell prior to trump election

Because libtards, their mainstream media, and racist groups like BLM and NOI don’t give a damn when a black man beats up a white guy. So the white middle
class will send another message by sending Trump to the White House for another four years.

These thugs want a fight? They think they can riot, beat up old white men, harass and torture white Trump voters. We’ll unleash hell like they’ve never seen in retaliation. BELIEVE IT.

Last edited:
Reactions: lima23
Time to put on the music and dance with these gangbanging thugs. Send in the National Guard full armed and turn that rioting trash Minneapolis neighborhood into the streets of Yugoslavia circa late 1990s. Let a few rounds fly and let’s see just how tough these animals want to riot, loot and commit a larceny for a toaster.

Last edited:
Time to put on the music and dance with these gangbanging thugs. Send in the National Guard full armed and turn that rioting trash Minneapolis neighborhood into the streets of Yugoslavia circa late 1990s. Let a few rounds fly and let’s see just how tough these animals want to riot, loot and commit a larceny for a toaster.

I bet those looters were bused in by Soros from other places. Arrest them all and find out. @CashvilleCane1

I support most of the policies Trump advocates- Lower taxes, fewer regulations, smaller government, stronger military, energy independence, no globalism- America first, less reliance on foreign manufacturing, pro business attitude, etc.
His personality certainly has rough edges. He is not a politician and is certainly not politically correct. That doesn't bother me.I think that is one reasons he was elected.People got sick of professional politicians like Biden- 40 years of doing nothing other than lining his family's pockets.

I bet those looters were bused in by Soros from other places. Arrest them all and find out. @CashvilleCane1

Soros is a despicable far left anti-American anarchist who pays people to create civil disorder and then feeds off of it. Truly one of the worst human beings on planet Earth - right up there with Kim Jong Un.

The inability of the left to understand why millions of Americans who do not like Donald Trump will vote for him is one of the primary reasons he will win again. Many (perhaps most) people who will vote for him dislike most (perhaps ALL) politicians, and vote for Trump because they like his political & economic policies, though they do not like him. Though millions of Americans abhor his personal behavior, they far more greatly abhor leftist political & social policies they feel are hurting this country a lot more than a guy who behaves publicly like Mr. Trump.

I support most of the policies Trump advocates- Lower taxes, fewer regulations, smaller government, stronger military, energy independence, no globalism- America first, less reliance on foreign manufacturing, pro business attitude, etc.
His personality certainly has rough edges. He is not a politician and is certainly not politically correct. That doesn't bother me.I think that is one reasons he was elected.People got sick of professional politicians like Biden- 40 years of doing nothing other than lining his family's pockets.
I second this thought. On point!

Reactions: lima23 and utatem

The animals are about to make daddy come off the porch with his belt. Fvckin thugs. Minneapolis wanted to foster these libtards, but then a real bad seed employed by their own PD went way too far, and now their fostered libtards are acting like the animals they are. I’m sure their libtard leaders and idols will be right there on the front lines with them...not.

Because they view him as a preserver of homogenous white identity. A throwback to when the concept of America was framed as a white country.
A libtard with an inferiority complex over race. Unsurprisingly, you would conclude that though, and point the finger at a whole segment of white people as being the racists, when in actuality you’ll never admit to your own racism towards those same white people your stereotyping and accusing.

The inability of the left to understand why millions of Americans who do not like Donald Trump will vote for him is one of the primary reasons he will win again. Many (perhaps most) people who will vote for him dislike most (perhaps ALL) politicians, and vote for Trump because they like his political & economic policies, though they do not like him. Though millions of Americans abhor his personal behavior, they far more greatly abhor leftist political & social policies they feel are hurting this country a lot more than a guy who behaves publicly like Mr. Trump.
Spot on.

Reactions: lima23 and mahb

Not true. Most Americans support the political policies that are promoted by the politicians who are considered on the American left.

Example: Medicare For All is polling at 70%, Free College Tuition at state schools is polling in the mid 50s. Both are policies that are being promoted by a candidate considered on the left, and yet are supported by a majority of Americans across both parties - which would directly contradict your statement.

Not true. Most Americans support the political policies that are promoted by the politicians who are considered on the American left.

Example: Medicare For All is polling at 70%, Free College Tuition at state schools is polling in the mid 50s. Both are policies that are being promoted by a candidate considered on the left, which would directly contradict your statement.
This is the problem, everyone would love free college tuition... until you begin to describe who is paying for it and how it impacts others. These polls never discuss how it will happen. I can go to any college campus today and 95% of kids would say they wanted their education to be free, because it feels like a good idea, and then when you describe how that idea is paid for, they begin to realize the repercussions of the solution. More empty promises from the left with no real look or discussion of how it would be accomplished and the issues it likely brings.

Example: Medicare For All is polling at 70%, Free College Tuition at state schools is polling in the mid 50s. Both are policies that are being promoted by a candidate considered on the left, and yet are supported by a majority of Americans across both parties - which would directly contradict your statement.

Raoul2- You either did not understand my post or are just trying so hard to insert your own agenda that you look for any opportunity to do so. Read my post again. I am explaining why voters who dislike Trump are voting for him, & why the left does not understand that fact. That is my point.

I am not opining on what policies in the country are most popular with people who answer polling questions. You may be correct, but you are proving my point, not disproving it. If, indeed, your statement is correct, which it might well be, then that is another reason why the people who vote for Trump are voting for him

Raoul2- You either did not understand my post or are just trying so hard to insert your own agenda that you look for any opportunity to do so. Read my post again. I am explaining why voters who dislike Trump are voting for him, & why the left does not understand that fact. That is my point.

I am not opining on what policies in the country are most popular with people who answer polling questions. You may be correct, but you are proving my point, not disproving it. If, indeed, your statement is correct, which it might well be, then that is another reason why the people who vote for Trump are voting for him

I wasn't disputing the fact that some who may dislike him, may have voted for him in the past (most of these people have long jumped off the Trump train once they observed his Presidential behavior, which is backed up by all the polls).
....they far more greatly abhor leftist political & social policies they feel are hurting this country a lot more than a guy who behaves publicly like Mr. Trump.
My dispute with a sentence in your earlier post was the above statement, which is simply not true, given the examples I cited in my last post.

Very well said.

I wasn't disputing the fact that some who may dislike him, may have voted for him in the past (most of these people have long jumped off the Trump train once they observed his Presidential behavior, which is backed up by all the polls).
My dispute with a sentence in your earlier post was the above statement, which is simply not true, given the examples I cited in my last post.
You remember the polls had Hillary up by 12 points a week out from the election. How did that poll work for you guys?

If you kill a dozen or so that should do it..But Trump has to make sure it’s shown live on tv , which he will, so the whole world can see Trump at his best.....He is up for re-election after all..

Soros is a despicable far left anti-American anarchist who pays people to create civil disorder and then feeds off of it. Truly one of the worst human beings on planet Earth - right up there with Kim Jong Un.
Why he hasn’t been indicted yet is beyond me. He was millions in back taxes for years and the Obama DOJ wouldn’t touch him. Go figure.

the guy is truly a sick piece of sh-t!!! He turned in fellow Jews to the Nazi’s during WW2 and was a snitch for them.

He was a collaborator and as far as I’m concerned should’ve been charged with war crimes too.

Raoul2- You continue to misunderstand my post. You keep trying to support what you believe is a popular position in America & what may be supported by recent polling. So what? I am not discussing that.

I am simply talking about WHY MANY PEOPLE VOTE FOR HIM DESPITE HIS BEHAVIOR.

Get it? I don't think you do. In fact, that was the point of my post, that this fact is NOT UNDERSTOOD by the left. By not understanding me, despite my repeated attempts to explain it to you, You PROVE MY POINT.

You are one of those folks who carries their agenda around with them waiting to insert it anywhere it seems logical to you. You look for keywords but miss the message. That is why, in this discussion, I am talking about X. You are talking about Y

Why he hasn’t been indicted yet is beyond me. He was millions in back taxes for years and the Obama DOJ wouldn’t touch him. Go figure.

the guy is truly a sick piece of sh-t!!! He turned in fellow Jews to the Nazi’s during WW2 and was a snitch for them.

He was a collaborator and as far as I’m concerned should’ve been charged with war crimes too.
Pretty sure it’s called $$$$$$ and lots of it - he will buy anybody that can be bought

Reactions: grbcane and lima23
Whose support do you think helped Obama cut Hillary for her turn in line in the 2008 election?

OP got the title of his thread wrong. Here's what it should say.

Why do low education middle class white men support Trump?

Raoul2- You continue to misunderstand my post. You keep trying to support what you believe is a popular position in America & what may be supported by recent polling. So what? I am not discussing that.

I am simply talking about WHY MANY PEOPLE VOTE FOR HIM DESPITE HIS BEHAVIOR.

Get it? I don't think you do. In fact, that was the point of my post, that this fact is NOT UNDERSTOOD by the left. By not understanding me, despite my repeated attempts to explain it to you, You PROVE MY POINT.

You are one of those folks who carries their agenda around with them waiting to insert it anywhere it seems logical to you. You look for keywords but miss the message. That is why, in this discussion, I am talking about X. You are talking about Y

I understood your point the first time Joer. Its a commonly used talking point used to describe why Trump became President.

This has nothing to with what I said in response, which is a nuanced point that anyone who votes for Trump because they allegedly "abhor far left" policies, is probably not being honest about their reasons since these alleged far left policies are actually very popular among a majority of Americans. Therefore its hard to make the case that Trump voters are blindly loyal to him for that. Trump has made a strong argument for a return to cultural homogeneity that appeals to older whites who are pining for a return to the good old days before multi-culturalism arrived.

You remember the polls had Hillary up by 12 points a week out from the election. How did that poll work for you guys?

Good quality polls are almost always correct, including those in 2016. National polls had Clinton winning the popular vote and she did. Just because they were wrong in 4 out 50 states doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Good quality polls are almost always correct, including those in 2016. National polls had Clinton winning the popular vote and she did. Just because they were wrong in 4 out 50 states doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bathwater.
They had her winning the election too, which was wrong.

Because they view him as a preserver of homogenous white identity. A throwback to when the concept of America was framed as a white country.

Sadly...

Middle Class Whites aren't the ONLY ONES who see it that way...

The NUMBERS agree with you...

ONLY 2% of Blacks are Reps...
4% of Asians...
6% of Hispanics...

I guess THE PEOPLE have spoken...

Sadly...

Middle Class Whites aren't the ONLY ONES who see it that way...

The NUMBERS agree with you...

ONLY 2% of Blacks are Reps...
4% of Asians...
6% of Hispanics...

I guess THE PEOPLE have spoken...

Good point. Those numbers are lower than I expected. You have to ask yourself why this is the case.

Reactions: bearguys
The saddest part about reading this thread is it shows people blindly follow both parties.Trump is a piece of shit that's using race to further divide the American people. You have to give him kudos on a lot of policies regarding economy but his rhetoric is disgusting. I get why some chose him as the lesser of 2 evils cause I damn sure wouldn't vote for Hillary ass no matter what. But to blindly support and find his antics in good taste shows how far we got to go. The riots could've been avoided by simply arresting a piece of shit that murdered a man. But some will spin it and find just cause in his actions. To those individuals I hope you have to feel the same pain as his family feels one day. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If your political views skew that I say this with all sincerity FU@K you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT