ADVERTISEMENT

Why do middle class white men support Trump?

Wrong!! I've heard otherwise.
AcidicLoneFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Here we go....the board racist on time with their whataboutism to justify killing a black man in cold blood in front of the world. Please STFU with your whining already. Nobody cares.

Reactions: BOONSCOON
Raoul2- I am giving up on this one. I think you watch too much cable news.

You are one of those people who are on a soapbox shouting: "Listen to me all you conservatives. You say you believe such and such, but that is not what you believe. I know what you really think and it is blah, blah, blah." You not only are telling people what you think, but also what THEY think.

My initial sentence on this post stands, and Raoul, you are Exhibit A:

The inability of the left to understand why millions of Americans who do not like Donald Trump will vote for him is one of the primary reasons he will win again.

Reactions: utatem
Raoul2- I am giving up on this one. I think you watch too much cable news.

You are one of those people who are on a soapbox shouting: "Listen to me all you conservatives. You say you believe such and such, but that is not what you believe. I know what you really think and it is blah, blah, blah." You not only are telling people what you think, but also what THEY think.

My initial sentence on this post stands, and Raoul, you are Exhibit A:

The inability of the left to understand why millions of Americans who do not like Donald Trump will vote for him is one of the primary reasons he will win again.

The only people who will vote for Trump are his supporters. Not one person that doesn't like him will vote for him. Need I remind you he didn't win the election by the popular vote. Hillary beat him by 3 Million votes...lol. Yet you Trump supporters act like this POS won by a landslide. He won through the electoral college. I don't think he is winning any swing states right now either.

The saddest part about reading this thread is it shows people blindly follow both parties.Trump is a piece of shit that's using race to further divide the American people. You have to give him kudos on a lot of policies regarding economy but his rhetoric is disgusting. I get why some chose him as the lesser of 2 evils cause I damn sure wouldn't vote for Hillary ass no matter what. But to blindly support and find his antics in good taste shows how far we got to go. The riots could've been avoided by simply arresting a piece of shit that murdered a man. But some will spin it and find just cause in his actions. To those individuals I hope you have to feel the same pain as his family feels one day. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If your political views skew that I say this with all sincerity FU@K you.
I think you have this backwards. People voted for Trump because he’s exactly the opposite of the current politically correct politician that lines both sides of the aisle. People are sick of it.

Reactions: grbcane
I think you have this backwards. People voted for Trump because he’s exactly the opposite of the current politically correct politician that lines both sides of the aisle. People are sick of it.

I just said I wouldn't vote for Hillary so what are you talking about? But if you can justify the highest office in the land speaking and acting the way he does you're no better. I agree the politics of past have been utter lip service and instead of serving the people the people have been secondary thoughts vs personal interests. If Trump didn't say the shit he does he'd actually be up there with the best presidents ever when you look at results but its about more than finacial results. Its about bringing the people together and making America live up to its billing as there best nation PERIOD. In that regards he's failed miserably.

The dude is just NOT president material. That's not on the media. That's not on Hillary. That's not on Obama. That's not on the Bidens. That's not on anyone or anything else but Donald Dump.

He is a shitty president period. He can't live off other people forever. It's plain to see he is exposed now....where most intelligent people knew this over 10 years ago.

The supporters just want him to be successful so much. They are literally willing to overlook any and everything. No matter what it is as long as they can look to someone or something else's faults. It's sad and pathetic..

He is exposed now stop it. You lost! You were wrong. He is a shit president.

The dude is just NOT president material. That's not on the media. That's not on Hillary. That's not on Obama. That's not on the Bidens. That's not on anyone or anything else but Donald Dump.

He is a shitty president period. He can't live off other people forever. It's plain to see he is exposed now....where most intelligent people knew this over 10 years ago.

The supporters just want him to be successful so much. They are literally willing to overlook any and everything. No matter what it is as long as they can look to someone or something else's faults. It's sad and pathetic..

He is exposed now stop it. You lost! You were wrong. He is a shit president.
Cd you should live in europe. Fits you perfect. For these rioting assclowns on tv damaging shit and stopping vehicles i say send them to China see what the **** happens, They will beg to come back.

Libtards justifying the riots and blaming Trump, did you forget about your idol’s lecture? Hypocrites. What’s new, though.

I just said I wouldn't vote for Hillary so what are you talking about? But if you can justify the highest office in the land speaking and acting the way he does you're no better. I agree the politics of past have been utter lip service and instead of serving the people the people have been secondary thoughts vs personal interests. If Trump didn't say the shit he does he'd actually be up there with the best presidents ever when you look at results but its about more than finacial results. Its about bringing the people together and making America live up to its billing as there best nation PERIOD. In that regards he's failed miserably.
What I said had nothing to do with Hillary directly. My point is we have a nation full of politically correct retards. Everyone is sick of it. Obama burned everyone the f-ck out with that stupid sh-t. I appreciate Trump for his policies and understand he is a very flawed person. We all have our flaws but his are annoying as sh-t. He still get the f’ing job done though. That’s what I appreciate it.

What I said had nothing to do with Hillary directly. My point is we have a nation full of politically correct retards. Everyone is sick of it. Obama burned everyone the f-ck out with that stupid sh-t. I appreciate Trump for his policies and understand he is a very flawed person. We all have our flaws but his are annoying as sh-t. He still get the f’ing job done though. That’s what I appreciate it.

What the **** Obama got to do with this? We're speaking about what Trump is doing right now. Nothing else PERIOD. Not what Obama did or Bush did. And if you can appreciate what he's doing but over look the damage and bullshit you're no better just like I said.No matter how much y'all try to hide it that shit just keeps coming out. It's sad people like you can hide behind a badge.

Reactions: cems52
What the **** Obama got to do with this? We're speaking about what Trump is doing right now. Nothing else PERIOD. Not what Obama did or Bush did. And if you can appreciate what he's doing but over look the damage and bullshit you're no better just like I said.No matter how much y'all try to hide it that shit just keeps coming out. It's sad people like you can hide behind a badge.
Again 8 yrs of obama got you trump.

Again 8 yrs of obama got you trump.

Once again what does Obama have to do with blindly supporting Trump and his antics? I'm a black man and have benefited from Trumps policies 10 fold what I did with Obama. I'm simply speaking of the individuals that support the antics from him that aren't representative of a good leader. I'll vote for him before I vote for Biden but that doesn't make what he says and do right.

Good point. Those numbers are lower than I expected. You have to ask yourself why this is the case.

The national polls all had Trump lower before George Floyd's murder. The murder's not on Trump specifically, but watch the dive Trump takes in the aftermath of these protests. It will likely be significant imo.

The streets are filled with young black, white, and brown Americans. I wouldn't be surprised if young Asians eventually join them as well. Could be America's Hong Kong. You never know. The violence is wrong, but the strength of these protests should not be underestimated despite violence. They've made their point, and I'm hoping for "Passive Resistance" moving forward. Then, that will lead to a very much stronger voting block come November. Bad for Trump.

I think these protests will serve as a catalyst, shifting from the present anti-George Brown murderers demonstrations to future anti-Trumpism demonstrations. Trump side worries behind the scenes if the Youth Block votes in mass. It's an untapped advantage for Biden. We'll soon see who's right (no pun intended).

On party politics this grand scheme of the election won't be about the Democratic Party vs. the Republican Party. There's currently a Republican Party in name, but the true Republican Party sailed long ago. It's long gone. My self, and many many other Republicans share nearly the same "macro" political views we shared for 20, 30, 40, 50 years or more +/-. But our conservative views began to shift about 10 years ago. About the time the now dead Tea Party wave began. It was a gradual shift and some went along with it and some of us stood still. We never moved an inch. And as the Party continued to shift even farther right, other Republicans stopped and stood still. Then came Trump. This is now the Trump Party. It's his only not in name. He took over a group of Republicans who had moved so far to the right. They then became long weary of a decent president and a decent man. Their numbers began to grow and they were unsatisfied at the prospect of a woman who had some baggage. She was a decent woman, but Trump had an audience in just enough Americans located in the right districts to pull out a win. Trump grabbed enough Independents who weren't sure about Hillary, and then the Democrats had a poor showing at the Nov 2016 polls. Add all that up and Trump won. It was fair and square despite losing the popular vote. I personally would like to see that Electoral rule change, but I'm here to tell you that if Ronald Reagan, viewed as one of the most popular presidents, were alive today, he would not be of this Trumpism Party. And I don't say that cause his daughter said it awhile back. I say it cause I lived it, and because I served him. Most of the guys on here, less a few weren't even born.

Lastly, somebody said we are now feared and respected. We are feared (thx to Trump), but we have lost all respect from most of our friends and allies around the world (thx to Trump). Do some reading about it. Don't watch the news. Get on the internet and "seek" information. It's all there if you're willing to study. Very time consuming. Remember, knowledge is power, and bullshyt is just bullshyt. Ronald Reagan was both feared and respected around the world by most friend and foe. Donald Trump? He's just a laughing stock, but is feared for the potential imminent danger he could inflict to friend and foe.

[

Just like your 150 threads the last 4 years, this too will be an epic TDS fail.

You ready to settle our dispute? 18 holes your choice on course. Loser will self ban from Canesport for a year and you will pay for my 2 season tickets at the 45 yard line.

When I’m making a point as to why people vote for him and I use Obama as an example to explain it, that’s what Obama has to do with it. Don’t be dickhead! Apparently I must’ve struck a nerve because you worship Obama who was an absolute failure as a President. Idgaf what your perspective is. I have a right to my opinion and you can get your panties in a bunch if you want, I really don’t care. Good luck

Because they view him as a preserver of homogenous white identity. A throwback to when the concept of America was framed as a white country.
Completely idiotic post with no thought given- worthy of AOC.I know many people who are knowledgable about politics and support Trump. I have NEVER heard race mentioned once in political discussions. GTFOOH with that unfounded meaningless bullshit. Your idol Biden and the Kennedy's are bigger racists than Trump could ever hope to be.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Completely idiotic post with no thought given- worthy of AOC.I know many people who are knowledgable about politics and support Trump. I have NEVER heard race mentioned once in political discussions. GTFOOH with that unfounded meaningless bullshit. Your idol Biden and the Kennedy's are bigger racists than Trump could ever hope to be.
True story! Biden has stepped on his own dick so many times, made racially charged remarks, used the “N” word while testifying in congress, yet the leftwing nut jobs refuse to hold him accountable. Why?

True story! Biden has stepped on his own dick so many times, made racially charged remarks, used the “N” word while testifying in congress, yet the leftwing nut jobs refuse to hold him accountable. Why?
He was tight with the two biggest racists in the Senate- Stennis and Eastland. He asked for their support in election time. He emphasized that Delaware was BELOW the Mason Dixon line. What has he ever done for black people ?

For the same reason there is a "Blackface" Gov in Virginia. The rules apply differently depending on which side you're on.

The national polls all had Trump lower before George Floyd's murder. The murder's not on Trump specifically, but watch the dive Trump takes in the aftermath of these protests. It will likely be significant imo.

The streets are filled with young black, white, and brown Americans. I wouldn't be surprised if young Asians eventually join them as well. Could be America's Hong Kong. You never know. The violence is wrong, but the strength of these protests should not be underestimated despite violence. They've made their point, and I'm hoping for "Passive Resistance" moving forward. Then, that will lead to a very much stronger voting block come November. Bad for Trump.

I think these protests will serve as a catalyst, shifting from the present anti-George Brown murderers demonstrations to future anti-Trumpism demonstrations. Trump side worries behind the scenes if the Youth Block votes in mass. It's an untapped advantage for Biden. We'll soon see who's right (no pun intended).

On party politics this grand scheme of the election won't be about the Democratic Party vs. the Republican Party. There's currently a Republican Party in name, but the true Republican Party sailed long ago. It's long gone. My self, and many many other Republicans share nearly the same "macro" political views we shared for 20, 30, 40, 50 years or more +/-. But our conservative views began to shift about 10 years ago. About the time the now dead Tea Party wave began. It was a gradual shift and some went along with it and some of us stood still. We never moved an inch. And as the Party continued to shift even farther right, other Republicans stopped and stood still. Then came Trump. This is now the Trump Party. It's his only not in name. He took over a group of Republicans who had moved so far to the right. They then became long weary of a decent president and a decent man. Their numbers began to grow and they were unsatisfied at the prospect of a woman who had some baggage. She was a decent woman, but Trump had an audience in just enough Americans located in the right districts to pull out a win. Trump grabbed enough Independents who weren't sure about Hillary, and then the Democrats had a poor showing at the Nov 2016 polls. Add all that up and Trump won. It was fair and square despite losing the popular vote. I personally would like to see that Electoral rule change, but I'm here to tell you that if Ronald Reagan, viewed as one of the most popular presidents, were alive today, he would not be of this Trumpism Party. And I don't say that cause his daughter said it awhile back. I say it cause I lived it, and because I served him. Most of the guys on here, less a few weren't even born.

Lastly, somebody said we are now feared and respected. We are feared (thx to Trump), but we have lost all respect from most of our friends and allies around the world (thx to Trump). Do some reading about it. Don't watch the news. Get on the internet and "seek" information. It's all there if you're willing to study. Very time consuming. Remember, knowledge is power, and bullshyt is just bullshyt. Ronald Reagan was both feared and respected around the world by most friend and foe. Donald Trump? He's just a laughing stock, but is feared for the potential imminent danger he could inflict to friend and foe.

Good post. As a former Republican myself, I can't identify with Trumpism or the casual racism that has been mainstreamed into the party since the rise of the Tea Party a decade ago. Anyone who has gone "all in" on Trumpism will have to pay the piper once he inevitably implodes into irrelevance and decent Conservatives are left to pick up the pieces of a once Grand Old Party.

Reactions: Cane Attack
Good post. As a former Republican myself, I can't identify with Trumpism or the casual racism that has been mainstreamed into the party since the rise of the Tea Party a decade ago. Anyone who has gone "all in" on Trumpism will have to pay the piper once he inevitably implodes into irrelevance and decent Conservatives are left to pick up the pieces of a once Grand Old Party.
Blah blah blah none of what you just stated is true.

Reactions: utatem
The saddest part about reading this thread is it shows people blindly follow both parties.Trump is a piece of shit that's using race to further divide the American people. You have to give him kudos on a lot of policies regarding economy but his rhetoric is disgusting. I get why some chose him as the lesser of 2 evils cause I damn sure wouldn't vote for Hillary ass no matter what. But to blindly support and find his antics in good taste shows how far we got to go. The riots could've been avoided by simply arresting a piece of shit that murdered a man. But some will spin it and find just cause in his actions. To those individuals I hope you have to feel the same pain as his family feels one day. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If your political views skew that I say this with all sincerity FU@K you.
You’ll be hard pressed to find people who support his antics vs those supporting his policies. Many on here have said this multiple times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT