ADVERTISEMENT

Why do middle class white men support Trump?

Then you and your wife will comfort each other when Trump loses biggly in November.

Wrong. I don't vote never have never will. And by the way check fact the polls my friend. In some polls Trump has gotten up to 27% of the black vote. And that isn't a Fox poll.

Also how can a man be against school busing, say during desegregation he doesn't want his kids to go to a jungle and say if you vote for Trump you ain't black. And for everything he says he is sorry and it is ok. Maybe the real racist is him.

Democrats have done more to keep poor people down than any party. Keep people dependent on you to survive and they will vote for you.

You’ll be hard pressed to find people who support his antics vs those supporting his policies. Many on here have said this multiple times.
Exactly. Can't say the same for Biden- don't support his demented, twisted behavior , { watch some videos of him making young girls squirm] or his policies, although I don't think he knows what his policies are. Bernie and AOC will tell him.

Wrong. I don't vote never have never will. And by the way check fact the polls my friend. In some polls Trump has gotten up to 27% of the black vote. And that isn't a Fox poll.

Also how can a man be against school busing, say during desegregation he doesn't want his kids to go to a jungle and say if you vote for Trump you ain't black. And for everything he says he is sorry and it is ok. Maybe the real racist is him.

Democrats have done more to keep poor people down than any party. Keep people dependent on you to survive and they will vote for you.
100% dead ass correct!!!

Looks like I was right and most of these people looting in Minneapolis aren’t locals. Find out who they are follow the money.

Frankly, if you don't vote I don't have time for you. Later!!

As I speak, Chicago is filled with thousands of mostly the white youth voting block demonstrators. And there, as in other cities today followed by tonite, the demonstrations are and will be directed against, not only the police, but Donald Trump as well.

Trump's tweets will incite the anti-Trump movement even more. Threats of cutting loose dogs, his young Secret Service Agents, the military. Bring it on. The Country will Turn on Trump when white, black, and brown blood is shed on our streets. Just like during the long Vietnam War Era protests when mostly-white protestors turned on Nixon leading up to his resignation for Watergate.

Trump is double Nixon's playbook, what he's saying. Trump underestimates what white, black, and brown bloodshed on our streets will do to him. Besides you radicals, even some of his base may turn on him, but these threats and if he acts on them, the rest of the country will solidify against him.

Trump is his own worst enemy. He's probably scheming right now to get governors and mayors to do his dirty work to the demonstrators. Thinking he can bail when things go sour (and they will).

He's such a fking coward.

Reactions: cems52
As I speak, Chicago is filled with thousands of mostly the white youth voting block demonstrators. And there, as in other cities today followed by tonite, the demonstrations are and will be directed against, not only the police, but Donald Trump as well.

Trump's tweets will incite the anti-Trump movement even more. Threats of cutting loose dogs, his young Secret Service Agents, the military. Bring it on. The Country will Turn on Trump when white, black, and brown blood is shed on our streets. Just like during the long Vietnam War Era protests when mostly-white protestors turned on Nixon leading up to his resignation for Watergate.

Trump is double Nixon's playbook, what he's saying. Trump underestimates what white, black, and brown bloodshed on our streets will do to him. Besides you radicals, even some of his base may turn on him, but these threats and if he acts on them, the rest of the country will solidify against him.

Trump is his own worst enemy. He's probably scheming right now to get governors and mayors to do his dirty work to the demonstrators. Thinking he can bail when things go sour (and they will).

He's such a fking coward.
Antifa are cowards. @stevehick knows.

Police in LA gasing, beating with batons, young men and women who are blocking a street. Unbelievable that they're using 1960s and '70s tactics against peaceful protesters.

Read up in Kent State you Canesport know it alls. Regular peaceful protesters being mauled by authority using old tactics that failed then and will fail now. Just watch public sentiment and get your asses off Fox News.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Police in LA gasing, beating with batons, young men and women who are blocking a street. Unbelievable that they're using 1960s and '70s tactics against peaceful protesters.

Read up in Kent State you Canesport kniw it alls. Regular peaceful protesters being mauled by authority using old tactics that failed then and will fail now. Just watch public sentiment and get your asses off Fox News.
Well let’s see - who is the mayor of LA ? Oh that’s right its Eric Garcetti who along with Gov Newsome are liberal far left democrats - go figure Maybe you can that on Trump too LOL

Well let’s see - who is the mayor of LA ? Oh that’s right its Eric Garcetti who along with Gov Newsome are liberal far left democrats - go figure Maybe you can that on Trump too LOL

Miami's got demonstrations. You look really ignorant about now.

Doesn't matter who the mayor is or the governor for an issue that hasn't been fixed in over 400 years.

Junior, you skipped history class in junior high didn't you?

The
Antifa are cowards. @stevehick knows.

Oh yeah this is Antifa? LMFAO. You better wake up. These demonstrations have nothing to do with Antifa.......zero, zilch, nada....unless of course you might be listening to those jackasses Limbaugh or Hannity. I don't think either of them will be talking Antifa come Monday. They'll come up with something else to rile you people up.

Soros is a despicable far left anti-American anarchist who pays people to create civil disorder and then feeds off of it. Truly one of the worst human beings on planet Earth - right up there with Kim Jong Un.

isn’t trump like “bff” with Kim? Keeps talking about beautiful letters and things like that? Nuclear program still rockin, still testing missiles. Worst human being on the planet agreed. But trump loves him...

The

Oh yeah this is Antifa? LMFAO. You better wake up. These demonstrations have nothing to do with Antifa.......zero, zilch, nada....unless of course you might be listening to those jackasses Limbaugh or Hannity. I don't think either of them will be talking Antifa come Monday. They'll come up with something else to rile you people up.
NAh, I know in Minneapolis a majority of those arrested were from other states. That’s an Antifa/Soros special.

Last edited:
Miami's got demonstrations. You look really ignorant about now.

Doesn't matter who the mayor is or the governor for an issue that hasn't been fixed in over 400 years.

Junior, you skipped history class in junior high didn't you?
You are the one who needs a history lesson - Miami-Dade is Democrat . The County Mayor has always been a Democrat except for one who had NO party affiliation . The city of Miami now has a Republican mayor but for over 30 years they were all Democrats
ALL of the cities Minneapolis St. Paul Atlanta Georgia Baltimore Maryland Philadelphia Pennsylvania Seattle Washington Los Angeles California Portland Oregon Washington DC New York city have Dem leadership
Do you see a correlation here or are you blind?

Reactions: BreakingCane
You are the one who needs a history lesson - Miami-Dade is Democrat . The County Mayor has always been a Democrat except for one who had NO party affiliation . The city of Miami now has a Republican mayor but for over 30 years they were all Democrats
ALL of the cities Minneapolis St. Paul Atlanta Georgia Baltimore Maryland Philadelphia Pennsylvania Seattle Washington Los Angeles California Portland Oregon Washington DC New York city have Dem leadership
Clearly Blind.

Again more ignorance. Go read your newspaper. Red States-Blue States across the country. Party had zero bearing on where these protests occurred. None, nada. Btw, Miami's mayor is Republican. I know what the county is. And Florida's governor is Republican. I know what the state is. Would I make a statement about the demonstration down there similar to your original statement about LA & Cali? No ! Because I know what's what, whereas you've dug yourself into a box of stupidity. It's unfortunate.

Can't you just admit that they occurred across our country by young people of all colors. They were there sparked by the murder of African American, Minnesota citizen George Floyd in just another act of racial injustice along a four hundred year trail of repeated injustice against black men and women. You got white guys like Mike Flynn, Roger Stone who are charged and convicted, then cut loose by our system of justice (albeit) lesser crimes, and then you got a black guy George Floyd not even get to court and he's murdered. These injustices against African Americans occur every day of the week in varying scenarios of inequality in our country for over 400 years. Is that not worthy of protest no matter Blue State or Red State. We should all protest that.

Then make your opinion what may or may not happen in the next phase. My opinion is that it leads right to the top in the end, by November, and it won't be a good end for your racist president. It may even fill the streets with your people because you'll cry unfair election. But you and yours will be out voted by the vast majority of Americans. And Trumpism will return to the crapper it came from to continue his anti-American tweets. MAGA is a Trump con and you and your brethren got conned like it or not.

Bet me a beer on it.

Again more ignorance. Go read your newspaper. Red States-Blue States across the country. Party had zero bearing on where these protests occurred. None, nada. Btw, Miami's mayor is Republican. I know what the county is. And Florida's governor is Republican. I know what the state is. Would I make a statement about the demonstration down there similar to your original statement about LA & Cali? No ! Because I know what's what, whereas you've dug yourself into a box of stupidity. It's unfortunate.

Can't you just admit that they occurred across our country by young people of all colors. They were there sparked by the murder of African American, Minnesota citizen George Floyd in just another act of racial injustice along a four hundred year trail of repeated injustice against black men and women. You got white guys like Mike Flynn, Roger Stone who are charged and convicted, then cut loose by our system of justice (albeit) lesser crimes, and then you got a black guy George Floyd not even get to court and he's murdered. These injustices against African Americans occur every day of the week in varying scenarios of inequality in our country for over 400 years. Is that not worthy of protest no matter Blue State or Red State. We should all protest that.

Then make your opinion what may or may not happen in the next phase. My opinion is that it leads right to the top in the end, by November, and it won't be a good end for your racist president. It may even fill the streets with your people because you'll cry unfair election. But you and yours will be out voted by the vast majority of Americans. And Trumpism will return to the crapper it came from to continue his anti-American tweets. MAGA is a Trump con and you and your brethren got conned like it or not.

Bet me a beer on it.
You didn’t even read his post. He said Miami’s mayor is a republican. Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: advarkas
Attack your racism overrides your intelligence- Trump got 9% of the black vote in 2016 he will get at least 15% in 2020 - you liberals love to play the race card with Trump when he’s done more for AA than any POTUS in 50 + years
My point is the left ruins everything it touches

Reactions: BreakingCane
NAh, I know in Minneapolis a majority of those arrested were from other states. That’s an Antifa/Soros special.

Wrong again. Some of those arrested for violence, a very tiny percentage of the overall protests/demonstrations were from other states. Coulda been Antifa, coulda been merlin the magician. Seriously doubt Soros had any involvement in this past weekend. That's a laughing stretch.

Overall data on Friday and yesterday is not in yet. Coulda been Trump supporters, coulda been white supremacists. Coulda been paid individuals. Who knows? Too early to tell. These numbers of people committing these crimes were very small and they won't mean a lot for you or me other than the damage they inflicted on businesses of which many were likely trying to recover from the Pandemic. Let's hope they all have insurance.

Attack your racism overrides your intelligence- Trump got 9% of the black vote in 2016 he will get at least 15% in 2020 - you liberals love to play the race card with Trump when he’s done more for AA than any POTUS in 50 + years
My point is the left ruins everything it touches
Yep, they have been enslaving minorities for years with free hand outs and empty promises, but now many are waking up and leaving.

Reactions: advarkas
You didn’t even read his post. He said Miami’s mayor is a republican. Ignorance is bliss.

He said Dade County was democrat. I was reminding him about Mayor Suarez since he mentioned LA's democratic mayor in his initial ignorant post. I know what he wrote. Go read the entire thread start to finish again before weighing in with your blow job of yoyr buddy.

He said Dade County was democrat. I was reminding him about Mayor Suarez since he mentioned LA's democratic mayor in his initial ignorant post. I know what he wrote. Go read the entire thread start to finish again before weighing in with your blow job of yoyr buddy.
Read his post again. He said the mayor is republican. In case you missed it, the Miami mayor is republican.

Yep, they have been enslaving minorities for years with free hand outs and empty promises, but now many are waking up and leaving.

Denial. You call whips to the backs of enslaved black men and women having their hands out ? Can't believe what I'm hearing here. Not gonna respond to your racist BS ever again. Would like to take you in front of our Miami Hurricanes players and have you say that. They would kill you.

Fck! You got a lot to learn. Ignorance is exactly what keeps racism alive in 2020.

Who here will defend what this fck just wrote? C'mon who?

Denial. You call whips to the backs of enslaved black men and women having their hands out ? Can't believe what I'm hearing here. Not gonna respond to your racist BS ever again. Would like to take you in front of our Miami Hurricanes players and have you say that. They would kill you.

Fck! You got a lot to learn. Ignorance is exactly what keeps racism alive in 2020.

Who here will defend what this fck just wrote? C'mon who?
These are facts and nothing I said was racist. What I have said is paraphrasing what the great Burgess Owens has already said about the Democratic Party. Keep playing the race card when you lose an argument. Facts are lost upon you.

You that fck who I'm referring to doesn't read shyt. He's nothing but a parrot and he repeats his posts after one responds, so that his original ignorant garbage will get buried.

Let's parade him in front of our team with his hand out comment. See how our young athletes take his comments.

You that fck who I'm referring to doesn't read shyt. He's nothing but a parrot and he repeats his posts after one responds, so that his original ignorant garbage will get buried.

Let's parade him in front of our team with his hand out comment. See how our young athletes take his comments.
This has nothing to do with our team, it has to do with bad Liberal policies that your are ignorant of. I know your low IQ self can’t understand this. You sound very uneducated.

Reactions: utatem
Now that fck is back-peddling, trying to cover ass. Even his back-peddling is racist in nature. He's trying to pass his original comments off on a player who played for Miami 40 years ago.

Fcking coward. Shouldn't he just STFU while he's behind?

Now that fck is back-oeddling, trying to cover ass. Even his back-peddling is racist in nature. He's trying to pass his original comments off on a player who played for Miami 40 years ago.

Fcking coward. Shouldn't he just STFU while he's behind?
No one is backpedaling. You are too low IQ to understand what people are are saying, so I had to slow it down for you. In your fit of rage, you are the one thinking I said people had their hands out vs. Liberal policies giving people handouts. Your low IQ continues to show.

Go get some rest, you’ll need it for when you meet up with your Antifa buddies tonight to burn down more buildings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT