ADVERTISEMENT

Why do middle class white men support Trump?

Note to readers of this thread, mostly Trumpers. Read the entire responses between me, Utatem, and that Mutinous Fck.

They both cover their tracks of ignorance, hoping you won't read their racist viewpoints.

Note to readers of this thread, mostly Trumpers. Read the entire responses between me, Utatem, and that Mutinous Fck.

They both cover their tracks of ignorance, hoping you won't read their racist viewpoints.
Talk about repeating yourself. Go get some rest, you’ll need it for when you meet up with your Antifa buddies tonight to burn down more buildings.

Follow the exchanges start to finish. I don't expect any of the Trumpers to side with me, but many of you will be rightfully "crickets" to the BS racism they've been spewing.

Follow the exchanges start to finish. I don't expect any of the Trumpers to side with me, but many of you will be rightfully "crickets" to the BS racism they've been spewing.
Yeah, me telling you to read people’s posts and explaining to you racist liberal policies is racist. Given your track record of not reading posts, and incorrectly interpreting them when you do, no one will agree with you.

Go get some rest, you’ll need it for when you meet up with your Antifa buddies tonight to burn down more buildings.

They're burying their stupidity, just like the president does on a daily basis when he will shift something dumb he said to something else.

Trying to bury their racism before an entire board wakes up. Funny.
Typical liberal thinking if they repeat a lie over and over it must be true.

Go get some rest, you’ll need it for when you meet up with your Antifa buddies tonight to burn down more buildings.

They're burying their stupidity, just like the president does on a daily basis when he will shift something dumb he said to something else.
Looks like you are trying bury your stupidity in this thread not understanding the Miami mayor is Republican after it was told to you and bad liberal policies for minorities. You’re just angry you’re a cuck to liberal policies.

Reactions: advarkas and utatem
Attack obviously you can’t read. . Maybe your eyeballs are on fire - I said Miami’s mayor is a Republican
I also wrote that DJT has done more for AA than any President in 50 + years but you don’t respond with anything but incoherent rage .
Those thugs that loot and burn are black and white - most don’t give a damn about George Floyd - they just are there to seize the opportunity to riot and loot .

These two are clueless, akthough one in particular didn't even bother reading all the posts.

Now the lies come from him. For the rest of the board to know, I was the first one to mention that the Miami Mayor was a Republican in this exchange that began a few hours ago, only to make a point btw.

Suarez is a good man tho imo. The point of using a Republican mayor as an example was when the other poster blamed the LA police incidents because Cali has a Democratic governor and LA a Democratic mayor.

I pointed out that Miami's mayor was a Republican first off and that Red States-Blue States all had demonstrations last nite. Ut's all written above, so anything this fck says otherwise is a lie.

Police in LA gasing, beating with batons, young men and women who are blocking a street. Unbelievable that they're using 1960s and '70s tactics against peaceful protesters.

Read up in Kent State you Canesport know it alls. Regular peaceful protesters being mauled by authority using old tactics that failed then and will fail now. Just watch public sentiment and get your asses off Fox News.

I don't watch fox news.
But I am sick and tired of people RIOTING AND DOING CRIMINAL ACTS IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE. Should the cop go to jail YES. But ANYONE that condones what going on is a hypocrite. If Black lives matter where are all the protests in Chicago, Baltimore, and every other cities every weekend. I live in Orlando and these little bitch azz white people and others protesting aren't on Parramorre or on Ivey Lane or Mercy Dr. When a black young man is killed. Because it doesn't fit the narrative of what they want. All these people are that are looting and burning Black owened businesses down are criminals. And it should not have to be the president that bails out the goveners. Each state has that responsibility to police their own community.

A peaceful protest should not infringe on OTHERS rights. At that point you lose your cause.

Many on here have met me at my tailgates and I don't think anyone would say I am anything but a fair and decent person. As a white guy with a black wife and kids that are mixed. I am always pissed when I see anything racist. And will always call someone out that is making racist comments. But I will never understand how people can justify what is going on. 49 shootings in Chicago with 10 deaths of young black men. BUT THAT IS OK BECAUSE THEY WERE KILLED BY BLACK PEOPLE.

I guess the only black lives that matter are the ones killed by cops. Obviously my wifes cousin murdered in Apopka three months ago didn't. Because I didn't see a single protest against the perpetrator. Oh yeah never mind he was killed by another black so it was ok. Oh I get it now it didn't fit the narrative.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Attack obviously you can’t read. . Maybe your eyeballs are on fire - I said Miami’s mayor is a Republican
I also wrote that DJT has done more for AA than any President in 50 + years but you don’t respond with anything but incoherent rage .
Those thugs that loot and burn are black and white - most don’t give a damn about George Floyd - they just are there to seize the opportunity to riot and loot .
Yep. He doesn’t want to understand this just like he denies that terrorist organizations like Antifa are agitators in this paying people from other cities to start this.

You are the one who needs a history lesson - Miami-Dade is Democrat . The County Mayor has always been a Democrat except for one who had NO party affiliation . The city of Miami now has a Republican mayor but for over 30 years they were all Democrats
ALL of the cities Minneapolis St. Paul Atlanta Georgia Baltimore Maryland Philadelphia Pennsylvania Seattle Washington Los Angeles California Portland Oregon Washington DC New York city have Dem leadership
Do you see a correlation here or are you blind?
Attack , this is my post . Again try and keep up - don’t know if you are confused or just a born liar

Reactions: BreakingCane
Elderly Virginia couple ambushed at cemetary while visiting son, Athens college girls attacked with razor knife at gas station, Detroit beatdown of elderly man in assisted living facility, Texas stabbing of 80 year old, machete attack on couple at storage facility in Nashville... all black on white attacks in last couple weeks.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Again more ignorance. Go read your newspaper. Red States-Blue States across the country. Party had zero bearing on where these protests occurred. None, nada. Btw, Miami's mayor is Republican. I know what the county is. And Florida's governor is Republican. I know what the state is. Would I make a statement about the demonstration down there similar to your original statement about LA & Cali? No ! Because I know what's what, whereas you've dug yourself into a box of stupidity. It's unfortunate.

Can't you just admit that they occurred across our country by young people of all colors. They were there sparked by the murder of African American, Minnesota citizen George Floyd in just another act of racial injustice along a four hundred year trail of repeated injustice against black men and women. You got white guys like Mike Flynn, Roger Stone who are charged and convicted, then cut loose by our system of justice (albeit) lesser crimes, and then you got a black guy George Floyd not even get to court and he's murdered. These injustices against African Americans occur every day of the week in varying scenarios of inequality in our country for over 400 years. Is that not worthy of protest no matter Blue State or Red State. We should all protest that.

Then make your opinion what may or may not happen in the next phase. My opinion is that it leads right to the top in the end, by November, and it won't be a good end for your racist president. It may even fill the streets with your people because you'll cry unfair election. But you and yours will be out voted by the vast majority of Americans. And Trumpism will return to the crapper it came from to continue his anti-American tweets. MAGA is a Trump con and you and your brethren got conned like it or not.

Bet me a beer on it.
Ignorance? You mean like the assumption that whites don't get killed by the police when actually there are more whites killed than blacks. Instead of rich insiders like Roger Stone and Mike Flynn, why don't you mention Tony Timpa? He was suffocated by cops while screaming "You're going to kill me." They did and while he lay dead on the ground, they cracked jokes. Daniel Shaver? Shot dead while on his knees begging for his life. LaVoy Finecum? Shot dead by the FBI on national TV. How about that lady in Minnesota that called the cops for help and then was shot down in her nightgown? There are videos of all these incidents and many more but I don't recall any rioting and looting when they happened. You're worried about injustices to blacks but are going to vote for the guy that takes full credit for writing the 1994 crime bill that unjustly and oppressively locked up a generation of blacks, Joe Biden, and call Trump, who undid much of that law, a racist. The Dems and their racist policies are the con. Indeed, the whole notion of blacks not being able to take care of themselves without rich white liberals helping them is racist in itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
You that fck who I'm referring to doesn't read shyt. He's nothing but a parrot and he repeats his posts after one responds, so that his original ignorant garbage will get buried.

Let's parade him in front of our team with his hand out comment. See how our young athletes take his comments.
Burgess Owens was a great athlete and a person of superior intelligence who thinks for himself. He is a great representative of the U. What are you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT