ADVERTISEMENT

With Franken Out

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Does anybody know if we called an emergency re-vote on the healthcare bill if we can RAM it through? Or are we still one vote short?

Dem Guv will appoint solid Dem. Franken did decent thing now Pussy Grabber in Chief and Pedophile from Alabama should follow.

Reactions: cems52
Right wingers will get smoked in 2018. IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!!

317ffcc9108d1a6785fc5f431a46c241.jpg

logo_background_white.jpg

Cems, where are all these “racial slurs” of mine? You said you were looking? And all you come back with is more creepy pictures?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
My boys are working on it. You have too many bullshzzt posts for my small team to go through. Stop posting nonsense.
Hahaha another story, Cems the story teller. Do yourself a favor, go read some of your posts. What a waste of time reading some of your nonsensical posts.

Cems, where are all these “racial slurs” of mine? You said you were looking? And all you come back with is more creepy pictures?
Gary is going through the archives to retrieve your previous account, Ozona. Lots of great "nuggets" in those posts.

At least he has enough guts to come forward & admit he did it. You can bet there are a ton of gutless sickos in the house & senate pointing fingers. The GOP caucus is swarming all over Franken like bees on honey. Hypocrites!

At least he has enough guts to come forward & admit he did it. You can bet there are a ton of gutless sickos in the house & senate pointing fingers. The GOP caucus is swarming all over Franken like bees on honey. Hypocrites!
This is the sadness of the Dems, your praising a guy for admitting he is a perv. Your calling it “guts” no he got caught!! He’s not gutsy! He should be going to jail! What a fruitcake

He didn't admit shit. He said some lied and the other occurrences he remembered differently. He was sent out to be a sacrificial lamb. The dems threw him out there to say look at how righteous we are.

He didn't admit shit. He said some lied and the other occurrences he remembered differently. He was sent out to be a sacrificial lamb. The dems threw him out there to say look at how righteous we are.
Now what's the right wingers next move? Pu__y grabber in chief impeached?

Maybe you should do some searching to be sure it was actually Franken's voice; Unlike the liar in chief who said "that's not my voice."

Cems your a clown, seriously your a joke. Tired LEFT WINGAZZ quotes. Here’s a quote: jealousy and envy will get you nowhere. Keep waiting for Obama he will deliver!

If Roy Moore wants to prove his innocence, submit to a polygraph test. So with Drumpf supporting Moore it's a GOP tactic to prove Moore is righteous, the conservative poster boy

If Roy Moore wants to prove his innocence, submit to a polygraph test. So with Drumpf supporting Moore it's a GOP tactic to prove Moore is righteous, the conservative poster boy

“Some of the allegations against me are simply not true,” Mr. Franken said. “Others I remember very differently.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT