ADVERTISEMENT

With Franken Out

No I wouldn’t never thank crazy, it’s what we on the mainland call taking the high road. You are goofy and weird. To creepy for me. Aloha
So dressing up young boys, going to kiddie parties, etc isn't weird? Then again you're deflecting blame; a typical GOP tactic.
Nothing new, Yawn, yawn.

I don't pay attention to you Cems. I just keep eating pizzas with pineapples on top. That's about the only thing that your commy state contributed to this country. OH! And pigs on the spit! Of COURSE you're against that!

No idea how it works huh? All Mueller could do is recommend. The GOP controlled house would then have to move to impeach, first would have to pass through committee where the GOP has a majority and the Chair who decides if it is even voted on and if that were to happen you need 67 Senators to convict.

Let's be serious
Yeah. Lets be serious. Are you in favor of the right wing caucus in congress ignoring credible evidence of wrong doing by the president?

It honestly doesn't matter. It's all about the economy. Tax reform passes as expected and the economy continues to roar and you guys have no shot. You need to make inroads in the south and Midwest. As you can see by the 6 special elections you lost this year in GOP strongholds and the one you will lose tomorrow its a pipe dream to think you take back the house.

Not even talking shit to you. Looks like Tim Pawlenty will run for Senate in Minnesota with Franken gone. That went from a safe seat to a very likely GOP pickup.
Since Bama is now in the Dem column would you like to rethink your position regarding Republicans not losing congress?

Since Bama is now in the Dem column would you like to rethink your position regarding Republicans not losing congress?
Not at all. You get to hold the seat in Alabama for a year. A meaningless year at that being tax reform and repeal of the Obamacare mandate will be voted on before Jones is seated in January. The bill will pass or fail before he's even a senator. If tax reform passes with the repeal along with it you dont stand a chance to take back the house and we will expand the majority in the Senate if they screw up the bill at the last minute and it doesn't pass then sure there will be consequences and I would expect a lot of GOP vote staying home during the mid term. You're fooling yourself if you don't realize 2 nights ago was an outlier like when the GOP took Ted Kennedy's seat for a year in a special election in 2010.

One more thing , no matter what happens extreme abortionist Jones will lose the seat he won 2 nights ago in 2018 even if it was to be a tough night for the GOP. I'm open for any bet you wanna make.

Democrats have to hold 25 Senate seats next summer... We'll see how brazen they are in 6-9 months. My guess is the GOP will not get above 63-65. The GOP could hit 60, but I think probably 55-45/57-43...

History tells us that usually the minority party does much better the midterm election after the minority party lost the Presidency the last election. We saw a massive wave of House Republicans in 2010 led by Kantor and Ryan, followed by big time Senatorial wins in 2014. Think the Democrats will be much better motivated after 1 1/2 years of Trump, and I think the Alabama win, albeit short term, will try to give them a blueprint for Summer 2018. I don't think we're going to see the GOP run up the Congressional scoreboard, but I think picking up another 3-5 seats is a realistic goal. The Democrats are still being run by a small but powerful flaming far left liberal group who is not going to get that party back to Bill Clinton era dominance. On top of that, TAX REFORM will give the GOP a MASSIVE amount of goodwill with the public... A lot can happen though between now and next summer, but tax reform and a potential bi-partisan infrastructure bill would be big for the GOP.

Not at all. You get to hold the seat in Alabama for a year. A meaningless year at that being tax reform and repeal of the Obamacare mandate will be voted on before Jones is seated in January. The bill will pass or fail before he's even a senator. If tax reform passes with the repeal along with it you dont stand a chance to take back the house and we will expand the majority in the Senate if they screw up the bill at the last minute and it doesn't pass then sure there will be consequences and I would expect a lot of GOP vote staying home during the mid term. You're fooling yourself if you don't realize 2 nights ago was an outlier like when the GOP took Ted Kennedy's seat for a year in a special election in 2010.

One more thing , no matter what happens extreme abortionist Jones will lose the seat he won 2 nights ago in 2018 even if it was to be a tough night for the GOP. I'm open for any bet you wanna make.
Thug, way to many words for the board Libs!! To many nights on the bing has seriously cut down thier attention span!! With that said, excellent post!! As always you deliver quality and facts!! You are a scholar and a gentleman!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Let's be serious . Why do you hate Israel and worship Henry Ford like Hawaiicane?
Amazing how this guy preaches equality and acceptance then turns around and preaches how great a guy Henry Ford was! Biggest racist anti Semite ever!! Funded anti Jewish propaganda his entire life. And for record was Fords cash that produced the “Protocols of Zion” a fake book how Jews plotted to take over the world! Ford was the worst!!

I asked you a serious question and your response is a bunch of nonsense. Stay on topic.
Typical Cems code for “I have no idea what your talking about” so I’ll make up what I consider a witty remark to deflect from the fact I can’t argue your points. Argue his points Cems! What the big deal? Your so smart, you have advanced degrees. And yesterday you preached analysis, logic and facts and this is your argument? GTFOH with your bullshit

Amazing how this guy preaches equality and acceptance then turns around and preaches how great a guy Henry Ford was! Biggest racist anti Semite ever!! Funded anti Jewish propaganda his entire life. And for record was Fords cash that produced the “Protocols of Zion” a fake book how Jews plotted to take over the world! Ford was the worst!!
@cems52 @canesrule21'ships Creepy Chris and @hawaiian cane are total anti Semites. Most of the left is. Basically the Nazis regrouped after WW2 and brainwashed the slow ones once again now calling themselves the DNC...

Reactions: PalmaBoy

You continue to forget the midterms will not be about the economy, stupid (pun intented). Trump will be the issue as was the case in Bama. The man has a 48% approval in ruby red Alabama. Across the country its 32% and falling. If this bill passes and that's still a big if, Trump's approval will not improve. Also, only 25% of America thinks this is a good bill.
Your hope of keepong congress by passing this bill is flawed. Trump is the problem not our economy.

@cems52 @canesrule21'ships Creepy Chris and @hawaiian cane are total anti Semites. Most of the left is. Basically the Nazis regrouped after WW2 and brainwashed the slow ones once again now calling themselves the DNC...
Lol pot calling kettle black. Thug was in charge of disappearing people for fascist banana republic generals in some God forsaken Central American country. Malo.

Reactions: cems52
Typical Cems code for “I have no idea what your talking about” so I’ll make up what I consider a witty remark to deflect from the fact I can’t argue your points. Argue his points Cems! What the big deal? Your so smart, you have advanced degrees. And yesterday you preached analysis, logic and facts and this is your argument? GTFOH with your bullshit
Actually, it was Tuesday when I was preaching analysis and logic.

Your lies and fake news will get you nowhere. Lol

You're not YOUR. Is spelling that hard for You? Learning disability? If so my apologies.
See your post this morning! Hahaha what a hack job you put out with terrible spelling. And again you cling to spelling because you have no way to argue your points. The typing teacher who taught you to be a secratery would be so upset.

See your post this morning! Hahaha what a hack job you put out with terrible spelling. And again you cling to spelling because you have no way to argue your points. The typing teacher who taught you to be a secratery would be so upset.
Secretary

My lies?? Again why can’t you cite or reference one? Your the same guy that makes accusation daily yet never gives an example. Evidence for Ford below. Can you provide any evidence? Didn’t think so.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
What does Ford have to do with what I posted? All you do is parrot the other right wingers on this site. Think for yourself. And don't confuse me with the Moore's of Alabama.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
On another thread you used the word bazaar to describe strange, weird things. Bizarre.

So you disavow @hawaiian cane ? Totally condemn his admiration of Henry Ford? Take a stand Cems. Condone or condemn don't tuck tail as usual.
Frankly, I don't know Ford's history on racism and don't care. There are millions of hateful people. I thank him for his contributions to the automotive industry and in particular my range rover in my driveway. However, my position is clear. I do not support racism of any kind. This includes against jewish people or Muslims. I get along with everybody including right wingers. Stop trying to paint me as a bigoted right winger. Look at your cohorts on this site for the real bigots. Not me.

Frankly, I don't know Ford's history on racism and don't care. There are millions of hateful people. I thank him for his contributions to the automotive industry and in particular my range rover in my driveway. However, my position is clear. I do not support racism of any kind. This includes against jewish people or Muslims. I get along with everybody including right wingers. Stop trying to paint me as a bigoted right winger. Look at your cohorts on this site for the real bigots. Not me.
You punted..... Just come out and say it. Don't know Henry Ford's history GTFOH Cems? I believe you when you say this because I'm aware of how ignorant you are but it will take you less than 2 minutes to Google him or simply scroll through this thread.

You aren't willing to condemn anti Semites because you are one.

They're great at brainwashing. Huge majority of black people are dems even though they are the party of Jim Crow and the KKK. Please attempt to deny that, I'll have a field day with you.
Son, I know my history of the two parties. Don't challenge me. Most knowledgeable folks know Blacks were in the party of Lincoln until the 60's. That changed when civil rights became an issue and the Dems took the lead for full rights. During this time the Democratic party was filled with hateful people including the KKK. As more civil rights legislation was rolled out and Blacks began to support the Dems bigots like the KKK moved to the Republican party. Fact!!

I'm waiting on @Dr.L.ThugU to respond to the post above.
I'm waiting on @PalmaBoy to respond to the post above.

Last edited:
You punted..... Just come out and say it. Don't know Henry Ford's history GTFOH Cems? I believe you when you say this because I'm aware of how ignorant you are but it will take you less than 2 minutes to Google him or simply scroll through this thread.

You aren't willing to condemn anti Semites because you are one.
Just because you are antisemitic doesn't mean I'm one. You normally don't use insults to make your point which means I'm beating you. Haha

I can hear the desperation in your post to win a point. It will not happen today. Smh
Cems, you're not fooling anyone.

Why won't you answer the question?

I'll help you. Yes , Israel has the right to settle the west bank. No they should never retreat to the 1967 borders like that fag Obummer suggested. Israel absolutely has the right to use deadly force against those who mean it harm. Fuk Iran.

Now you. Where do you stand?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Cems, you're not fooling anyone.

Why won't you answer the question?

I'll help you. Yes , Israel has the right to settle the west bank. No they should never retreat to the 1967 borders like that fag Obummer suggested. Israel absolutely has the right to use deadly force against those who mean it harm. Fuk Iran.

Now you. Where do you stand?
As long as you say this.

BLM have a right to protest against the unjust killing of innocent Blacks. In support of this group, athletes should kneel during the playing of the national anthem as a symbol of solidarity.

Son, I know my history of the two parties. Don't challenge me. Most knowledgeable folks know Blacks were in the party of Lincoln until the 60's. That changed when civil rights became an issue and the Dems took the lead for full rights. During this time the Democratic party was filled with hateful people including the KKK. As more civil rights legislation was rolled out and Blacks began to support the Dems bigots like the KKK moved to the Republican party. Fact!!
Curb stompingly clear. Shots fired. Thug down for count.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT