ADVERTISEMENT

With Franken Out

Curb stompingly clear. Shots fired. Thug down for count.
Another anti Semite....

As long as you say this.

BLM have a right to protest against the unjust killing of innocent Blacks. In support of this group, athletes should kneel during the playing of the national anthem as a symbol of solidarity.
No comments on why you hate Israel ? Figures.....

Thoughts @Doc Holliday-JB

As long as you say this.

BLM have a right to protest against the unjust killing of innocent Blacks. In support of this group, athletes should kneel during the playing of the national anthem as a symbol of solidarity.
BLM has the right 100%, kneeling for me during anthem is disgusting. “Killing of innicnent blacks” needs to be expanded. Are they all innocent? What about crime against their own? No kneeling? As a matter of fact it’s largely ignored. And if BLM has the right, you can’t say anything about the rest of the hardcore types protesting. The entire thing is a powder keg. Gets worse everyday.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
So dressing up young boys, going to kiddie parties, etc isn't weird? Then again you're deflecting blame; a typical GOP tactic.
Nothing new, Yawn, yawn.
WTF are you taking about?? Your a nut!! Deflecting what?? Nobody knows what your talking about?? Why are you so weird? You just blurt our bullshit.

BLM has the right 100%, kneeling for me during anthem is disgusting. “Killing of innicnent blacks” needs to be expanded. Are they all innocent? What about crime against their own? No kneeling? As a matter of fact it’s largely ignored. And if BLM has the right, you can’t say anything about the rest of the hardcore types protesting. The entire thing is a powder keg. Gets worse everyday.
You are pathetic. Only @Dr.L.ThugU understood what the hell you said. That says alot.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
You are pathetic. Only @Dr.L.ThugU understood what the hell you said. That says alot.
You're sitting here talking up all kinds of nonsense but won't say where you stand on Israel...sad.

Jump in anytime @canesrule21'ships . Feel free to tell us your stance on Israel......we already know you're an anti Semite so you might as well come out and just say it.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Explain what I’m pathetic, spell it out. Why do you make statements yet never explain yourself? I think your a halfwit slob that lies and seeks friendship and attention and you need to come online to do it, however so I say that? Cems any chance you can provide these “racial slurs” or no?

Explain what I’m pathetic, spell it out. Why do you make statements yet never explain yourself? I think your a halfwit slob that lies and seeks friendship and attention and you need to come online to do it, however so I say that? Cems any chance you can provide these “racial slurs” or no?
I'll explain again. Your posts are unintelligible. You are all over the place with nonsense. Calm the fuk down and take a deep breath. Got it now?

You're sitting here talking up all kinds of nonsense but won't say where you stand on Israel...sad.

Jump in anytime @canesrule21'ships . Feel free to tell us your stance on Israel......we already know you're an anti Semite so you might as well come out and just say it.
@canesrule21'ships is no antisemite nor am I. None of our posts suggested it. Your nonsense is mere desperation on your part to keep a lie going to make yourself feel better because we've handed your azz to you. Until now I've thought better of you.

I'll explain again. Your posts are unintelligible. You are all over the place with nonsense. Calm the fuk down and take a deep breath. Got it now?
Why can’t you ever respond without a personal attack? Try once to craft an argument. Why do you hate Isreal? Let’s start there.

@canesrule21'ships is no antisemite nor am I. None of our posts suggested it. Your nonsense is mere desperation on your part to keep a lie going to make yourself feel better because we've handed your azz to you. Until now I've thought better of you.
You sat there nodding in agreement while the Hawaiian dude praised Henry Ford, then you took it a step further and praised him yourself as you claimed ignorance to his known and open anti Semitic views.

You sat there nodding in agreement while the Hawaiian dude praised Henry Ford, then you took it a step further and praised him yourself as you claimed ignorance to his known and open anti Semitic views.
Hahaha notice how he praises you at the end, all hoping you go easy on him when you respond. Classic

First, my post never mentioned @hawaiian cane so I don't know what he said nor do I care. Take a deep breath and I'll go easy on you for the rest of tonight.

That's Cems' middle name. Not sure what show though Cems must know. I'm sure so does rerun being he's also an anti Semite.
Sad, Isreal offers and sacrifices much for the US!! I’m a big Bibby fan!! However as usual Thug you are correct!! They are anti Jew!! Sad!! I wonder if they follow Louis Farrakhan? Could be the reason?

Why can’t you ever respond without a personal attack? Try once to craft an argument. Why do you hate Isreal? Let’s start there.
Israel isreal. Yes it is. We don't hate Israel or Isreal. My brother in law is an Israeli by the way and my sister in law holds dual citizenship in Israel and U.S. but not Isreal. Where is that btw?

That's Cems' middle name. Not sure what show though Cems must know. I'm sure so does rerun being he's also an anti Semite.
Reported! Not really. But That's defamatory per se. I'll accept an apology but only if made within 10 minutes. It's Hannukah btw you shouldn't be making false accusations. I know you're mad about Trump losing massively and Mueller having him on ropes but you should never have supported a crooked spy. You know better.

Reactions: cems52
Reported! Not really. But That's defamatory per se. I'll accept an apology but only if made within 10 minutes. It's Hannukah btw you shouldn't be making false accusations. I know your mad about Trump losing massively and Mueller having him on ropes but you should never have supported a crooked spy. You know better.
Looks like Comey and a few others are going to jail since we're talking about crooked spies.

Reported! Not really. But That's defamatory per se. I'll accept an apology but only if made within 10 minutes. It's Hannukah btw you shouldn't be making false accusations. I know your mad about Trump losing massively and Mueller having him on ropes but you should never have supported a crooked spy. You know better.
Talk about a stretch! Snitching over false accusations??

If theres anyone or a group that has a anti semitic aura is the GOP caucus. a few yrs ago they said "the holocaust is a hoax."
Same party that says climate change is a hoax.
Shouldn't be too hard to figure out why most jewish americans vote democratic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT