ADVERTISEMENT

With Franken Out

@cems52 @canesrule21'ships Creepy Chris and @hawaiian cane are total anti Semites. Most of the left is. Basically the Nazis regrouped after WW2 and brainwashed the slow ones once again now calling themselves the DNC...
Cems, you're not fooling anyone.

Why won't you answer the question?

I'll help you. Yes , Israel has the right to settle the west bank. No they should never retreat to the 1967 borders like that fag Obummer suggested. Israel absolutely has the right to use deadly force against those who mean it harm. Fuk Iran.

Now you. Where do you stand?
Thug, the big problem is our govt's generous donations to the Israeli govt. Each yr they receive billions of US $$$$$ just so they can impose their will on the Palestinians. Bibi Netanyahu is an advocate of genocide. For all we know he's helping himself to the lions share of the $$$$. If the US govt really wants reduce , eliminate, squash Al Qaeda, ISIS & the other extremist groups stop, put an end to the huge gifts to Israel. If it continues, more US lives are in danger. We have Spineless do nothings in congress. They are determined to take away healthcare from millions of Americans but they are more than willing to dole out mega bucks to Israel.
I don't hate jews. I hate when a govt like Israel commits ethic cleansing, genocide.

Thug, the big problem is our govt's generous donations to the Israeli govt. Each yr they receive billions of US $$$$$ just so they can impose their will on the Palestinians. Bibi Netanyahu is an advocate of genocide. For all we know he's helping himself to the lions share of the $$$$. If the US govt really wants reduce , eliminate, squash Al Qaeda, ISIS & the other extremist groups stop, put an end to the huge gifts to Israel. If it continues, more US lives are in danger. We have Spineless do nothings in congress. They are determined to take away healthcare from millions of Americans but they are more than willing to dole out mega bucks to Israel.
I don't hate jews. I hate when a govt like Israel commits ethic cleansing, genocide.

Netanyahu in favor of Genocide? I guess the Palestinians aren't in favor of genocide against the Jews. How stupid can you be????

Netanyahu in favor of Genocide? I guess the Palestinians aren't in favor of genocide against the Jews. How stupid can you be????
You can take any group of people: Asian , his[panic, pacific Islander, Caucasian, etc. & put them in a situation where they are being squeezed out, starved out, burned out & they are going to fight tooth & nail to stay alive. Netanyahu's govt is still out to shrink the sizes & numbers of Palestinian settlements. If any group is being put through the meat grinder in terms of being dealt oppressions & Indignations you are going to fight back. The Palestinians are fighting back & as well they should.

You can take any group of people: Asian , his[panic, pacific Islander, Caucasian, etc. & put them in a situation where they are being squeezed out, starved out, burned out & they are going to fight tooth & nail to stay alive. Netanyahu's govt is still out to shrink the sizes & numbers of Palestinian settlements. If any group is being put through the meat grinder in terms of being dealt oppressions & Indignations you are going to fight back. The Palestinians are fighting back & as well they should.

I totally agree. I wanna 'squeeze out' radical muslims, liberals, the KKK, Antifa, main stream media and ANY organization that's not in the mainstream.

It’s money to protect and defend themselves! Palestine gets plenty of money for bombs and suicide bombers from oil countries! Yeah it’s all Israel’s fault we have ISIS and the rest, ignorant stupid statement even for you!! And to take away the “healthcare for millions” you have to give to them, it’s not Congress giving them anything it’s the people working and paying taxes. Why don’t these “millions” get jobs and get their own insurance?? Why’s that such a difficult concept?? Your post sounds like it’s out of the ISIS handbook. Strange strange weird Hawaiian!!

It’s money to protect and defend themselves! Palestine gets plenty of money for bombs and suicide bombers from oil countries! Yeah it’s all Israel’s fault we have ISIS and the rest, ignorant stupid statement even for you!! And to take away the “healthcare for millions” you have to give to them, it’s not Congress giving them anything it’s the people working and paying taxes. Why don’t these “millions” get jobs and get their own insurance?? Why’s that such a difficult concept?? Your post sounds like it’s out of the ISIS handbook. Strange strange weird Hawaiian!!
So you claim to have info on "the ISIS Handbook." you very well could be a extremist in disguise. You should know all about disguises since you party with teen girls, dress up young boys, hang out with kiddies, etc. according to your threads, posts when you were Ozona.
BTW, why should we send $$$ to Israel when they control money on so many fronts???!!! The diamond market, the media, the entertainment industry, etc.

So you claim to have info on "the ISIS Handbook." you very well could be a extremist in disguise. You should know all about disguises since you party with teen girls, dress up young boys, hang out with kiddies, etc. according to your threads, posts when you were Ozona.
BTW, why should we send $$$ to Israel when they control money on so many fronts???!!! The diamond market, the media, the entertainment industry, etc.
So you will resort to lying to try and get your point across?? So says the guy from Hawaii where the men wear skirts made of tree leaves!! We should send money to Israel since they are our only true ally in the region. And your an idiot for the “Jews control the money” post! Seriously grow up!! There’s a difference between talking smack and firing each other up. Your hate is real and directed at the people trying to help us!! Smarten up and get some class.

I'll tell you what, @honeyiv and me will agree to pay for a first class one way ticket for you to go to Israel (you wont need a return flight). When you're in Israel you must agree to crossover into either the Gaza strip or the West Bank unaccompanied by the Israeli Defense Forces and when you get to either destination you must shout out loud....."I am an American." Just let us know when you're about to cross into either border so we can monitor your situation via CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, etc.....lmao.

By the way....do you remember this video?

Last edited:
I'll tell you what, @honeyiv and me will agree to pay for a first class one way ticket for you to go to Israel (you wont need a return flight). When you're in Israel you must agree to crossover into either the Gaza strip or the West Bank unaccompanied by the Israeli Defense Forces and when you get to either destination you must shout out loud....."I am an American." Just let us know when you're about to cross into either border so we can monitor your situation via CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, etc.....lmao.

By the way....do you remember this video?

Why don't the 3 of us go @ the same time? LMAO

So you will resort to lying to try and get your point across?? So says the guy from Hawaii where the men wear skirts made of tree leaves!! We should send money to Israel since they are our only true ally in the region. And your an idiot for the “Jews control the money” post! Seriously grow up!! There’s a difference between talking smack and firing each other up. Your hate is real and directed at the people trying to help us!! Smarten up and get some class.
Lying to get a point across? You do that very well, Palma. No point trying to duplicate what you do. So now you have a thing for men who wear grass skirts? The only way to meet up with men who wear grass skirts is for you to attend the Merry Monarch festival on Hawaiian Island. That's the only time guys wear grass skirts. You'll have to wait till the summer of 2018, however. It takes place once a year. So be sure to get your hands on a 2018 calendar & carefully cross of each day that passes. It cant get there soon enough, LOL

Lying to get a point across? You do that very well, Palma. No point trying to duplicate what you do. So now you have a thing for men who wear grass skirts? The only way to meet up with men who wear grass skirts is for you to attend the Merry Monarch festival on Hawaiian Island. That's the only time guys wear grass skirts. You'll have to wait till the summer of 2018, however. It takes place once a year. So be sure to get your hands on a 2018 calendar & carefully cross of each day that passes. It cant get there soon enough, LOL
Let’s make this simple weirdo, point out the “lies” I’ve made as I pointed out yours! I’m all set with visiting anyplace men proudly wear skirts.

Why don't the 3 of us go @ the same time? LMAO
Because two of the three know what kind of animals would await us once we cross the border. I think its best you go alone for the educational experience. Dont worry, I have connections in Israel where I'll make sure you will have the best falafel in town as your last meal....of course for free....lol.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Because two of the three know what kind of animals would await us once we cross the border. I think its best you go alone for the educational experience. Dont worry, I have connections in Israel where I'll make sure you will have the best falafel in town as your last meal....of course for free....lol.
I'm fully aware of what awaits for us.
Remember when Trumputin visited the Saudis? He gave them mega billions + another 20-30 billion for the next 10 yrs.
Currently in our own country we have crumbling infrastructures; bridges, roads, railways, docks, etc. & gives away $$$$.
Just this morning in Washington state a Amtrak train ran off its rails. No word on the # of casualties but Trumputin said:
We need to stop giving away trillions of dollars to the middle east while our infrastructers are in dire need of repair.
Why does our govt compromise the health & safety of its people with the stroke of a pen?
This does not exhonorate the Israeli govt. They have been and still is a beneficiary of this. So Palmaboy & you cant face the reality of it all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT