Worst President of all time?
Joe Biden?
Barack Obama?
Bill Clinton?
Jimmy Carter?
Lyndon Johnson?
John F. Kennedy?
Rutherford B. Hayes?
This might help. Also, Trump is listed as # 2 on the list of worse presidents. You should learn something from this experience. Never post bullshzt unless you can back it up. I'll give you a pass since you're new at this. But next time......

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
This might help. Also, Trump is listed as # 2 on the list of worse presidents. You should learn something from this experience. Never post bullshzt unless you can back it up. I'll give you a pass since you're new at this. But next time......

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I think Biden is the worst by a mile and getting worse by the day. then Carter. Trump is somewhere in the top 5-6

For me, Trump is already the worse president by a mile. 2 Impeachments!! Who does that plus all the other shzt he has done?
America is in the worst shape in many years - all in only 1 1/2 years. There have been bad presidents but none come close to the old, demented, fraud that pretends to be president - Old Uncle Joe. He has corrupted his whole family as a senile old fck.

America is in the worst shape in many years - all in only 1 1/2 years. There have been bad presidents but none come close to the old, demented, fraud that pretends to be president - Old Uncle Joe. He has corrupted his whole family as a senile old fck.
And what's your opinion of a 2 time impeached president, whose company has been indicted for tax fraud, accused of sexual assault/harassment, incited an insurrection and is being investigated for voter fraud in Georgia?

Reactions: newnangacane
And what's your opinion of a 2 time impeached president, whose company has been indicted for tax fraud, accused of sexual assault/harassment, incited an insurrection and is being investigated for voter fraud in Georgia?
Made up accusations that shifty Schiff pushed. He was acquitted wasn't he? now these liberal morons are trying to make sure they don't have to face him in 2024 with this fake Jan 6 sham. Dems will do anything and say anything to remain in power.

Deflecting again!! I support your desire for Trump running again. You can say it.
I hope he never runs again, so good try. How about we compare who is the biggest liar between Trump and Lying Joe?

Made up accusations that shifty Schiff pushed. He was acquitted wasn't he? now these liberal morons are trying to make sure they don't have to face him in 2024 with this fake Jan 6 sham. Dems will do anything and say anything to remain in power.
So this call was fake?

Stop making yourself appear to be more stupid than you are.

Facts bruh!! Facts!! No more right wing talking points you get from right wing media.
Here's a fact for you. Joey lied about how his own wife and infant daughter died all while trying to implicate an innocent man in their deaths. What kind of POS would do such a thing?

Reactions: shecane and mahb
I'll give you a pass since you're new at this. But next time......
Don't worry about this idle threat, @sobecanesfan . I've owned Cems for a few years now, he's harmless and useless. Just had to put him back in his place last week. He can't back up anything he spouts, nor is he in a position to "give you a pass".

Don't worry about this idle threat, @sobecanesfan . I've owned Cems for a few years now, he's harmless and useless. Just had to put him back in his place last week. He can't back up anything he spouts, nor is he in a position to "give you a pass".
The minions have been taught well in how to lie by their demented serial liar that is the biggest liar in DC history.

Reactions: mahb
The minions have been taught well in how to lie by their demented serial liar that is the biggest liar in DC history.
True. Cems wouldn’t know any better though, being a habitual and compulsive liar himself. Here’s his predictable response:
“That P.O.S Trump is the biggest liar to ever work in Washington. You all continue to hang on every word he says.

Lol…lol
Lol…lol”

True. Cems wouldn’t know any better though, being a habitual and compulsive liar himself. Here’s his predictable response:
“That P.O.S Trump is the biggest liar to ever work in Washington. You all continue to hang on every word he says.

Lol…lol
Lol…lol”
They see Lying Joe not being called out on his lies by the MSM and then expect us on here to do the same with their lies. Not happening.

"4 more years coming"? He has better odds of going to prison than being re-elected!
Did Michael Avenatti tell you this? All kidding aside, I hope for the sake of our country that he never runs for any political office again. I would take his policies over the demented fool that has the job now but he's just too polarizing to do an effective job at this point.

Donald Trump BIGGEST LAIR THERE EVER WAS!!!!!! only thing he did was lower taxes for the rich. Did nothing for the working man PERIOD!!!!!!!
Strange but I don't recall even Trump stopping so low as to lying about how his wife and infant daughter died, all while trying to implicate an innocent man in those deaths. Woul you like to have a contest showing who is the biggest liar among Trump and Poopy Pants? For some reason none of the other loons on here will take me up on that as they know it's a losing battle.

Reactions: orly 1022
Biden lies just as much as Trump. His latest is a beauty claiming at West Point commencement that he was appointed to the Academy in 1965 which just happens to be the year he graduated from the U of Delaware.

Biden lies just as much as Trump. His latest is a beauty claiming at West Point commencement that he was appointed to the Academy in 1965 which just happens to be the year he graduated from the U of Delaware.
Pudding Brain lies more than any politician that has been in DC. Not just lies but egregious ones that he keeps telling even after he's been called out on them. It is clearly pathological.

Reactions: mahb and majus12
Strange but I don't recall even Trump stopping so low as to lying about how his wife and infant daughter died, all while trying to implicate an innocent man in those deaths. Woul you like to have a contest showing who is the biggest liar among Trump and Poopy Pants? For some reason none of the other loons on here will take me up on that as they know it's a losing battle.
You keep asking the same ridiculous question as if you don't know the answer. Here's more proof Trump is a bigger liar than Biden which I'm certain you will deflect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT