ADVERTISEMENT

Worst President

You keep asking the same ridiculous question as if you don't know the answer. Here's more proof Trump is a bigger liar than Biden which I'm certain you will deflect.

First 100 days? Try a lifetime of telling egregious lies like Poopy Pants has done, even after he's been called out on some of them. Biden lies every time he gets in front of the camera, and it's not just exaggerating crowd sizes at his rallies. Let me guess, is your cute little link done by the same folks that have been caught lying about Trump's "30.000" lies? The 30,000 figure represents the number of lies told about Trump. Bring it anytime when it comes to which one of them has told the most lies and you will lose every time. Are you defending him because you once worked with him on that potato truck he used to drive? Still no defense of Joey lying about how his wife and infant daughter died? You need to bring more than your "D" game here in the future.

First 100 days? Try a lifetime of telling egregious lies like Poopy Pants has done, even after he's been called out on some of them. Biden lies every time he gets in front of the camera, and it's not just exaggerating crowd sizes at his rallies. Let me guess, is your cute little link done by the same folks that have been caught lying about Trump's "30.000" lies? The 30,000 figure represents the number of lies told about Trump. Bring it anytime when it comes to which one of them has told the most lies and you will lose every time. Are you defending him because you once worked with him on that potato truck he used to drive? Still no defense of Joey lying about how his wife and infant daughter died? You need to bring more than your "D" game here in the future.
I never saw you so desperate. Facts are your enemy. Try to avoid them.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

I never saw you so desperate. Facts are your enemy. Try to avoid them.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Try to find out what an actual fact is for a change. As usual you have no argument when it comes to what a proficient liar Poopy Pants has been over the last 50 years. I guess ostriches aren't the only creature that puts it's head in the sand.

Try to find out what an actual fact is for a change. As usual you have no argument when it comes to what a proficient liar Poopy Pants has been over the last 50 years. I guess ostriches aren't the only creature that puts it's head in the sand.
I think your motorcycle has kicked too much dirt in your eyes.

This might help. Also, Trump is listed as # 2 on the list of worse presidents. You should learn something from this experience. Never post bullshzt unless you can back it up. I'll give you a pass since you're new at this. But next time......

Oh… so the media that did everything it could to take down and destroy Trump isn’t gonna list him as one of the worst? Even though you can’t really identify one thing about his policies etc.. that would qualify him for that honor?

Donald Trump BIGGEST LAIR THERE EVER WAS!!!!!! only thing he did was lower taxes for the rich. Did nothing for the working man PERIOD!!!!!!!
That’s not what stats show. And liar? You’re really gonna go there? That might be the biggest thing I’d stay away from if I was a Biden supporter.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
For me, Trump is already the worse president by a mile. 2 Impeachments!! Who does that plus all the other shzt he has done?
Two impeachments by democrats are as worthless as your left-wing participation awards for the losers you are creating.

I know, you feel it's off subject! No f'n way for you here, I can't make you get it. You FSU?

Did Michael Avenatti tell you this? All kidding aside, I hope for the sake of our country that he never runs for any political office again. I would take his policies over the demented fool that has the job now but he's just too polarizing to do an effective job at this point.
The January 6th Committee hearings will soon be aired publicly, removing whatever remains of the Trump illusion and laying the basis for a barrage of forthcoming charges. Trump will be indicted, arrested and probably also sent to prison.

The January 6th Committee hearings will soon be aired publicly, removing whatever remains of the Trump illusion and laying the basis for a barrage of forthcoming charges. Trump will be indicted, arrested and probably also sent to prison.
Gee where have we heard that before? Jan 6th commission or political persecution team? After all, this is the same people that brought in lying witnesses to both a Supreme Court confirmation hearing as well as the first scam impeachment trial. I'm sure they have good intentions this time. SMFH.

Gee where have we heard that before? Jan 6th commission or political persecution team? After all, this is the same people that brought in lying witnesses to both a Supreme Court confirmation hearing as well as the first scam impeachment trial. I'm sure they have good intentions this time. SMFH.
Your hypocrisy is staggering! Always deny being a Trumper, always the first to defend!

Last edited:
Two impeachments by democrats are as worthless as your left-wing participation awards for the losers you are creating.

I know, you feel it's off subject! No f'n way for you here, I can't make you get it. You FSU?
Those Dems and a few Republicans are Patriots for impeaching a corrupt president. You should thank them.

Reactions: newnangacane
Those Dems and a few Republicans are Patriots for impeaching a corrupt president. You should thank them.

Impeachment means nothing without the next step happening. It didn't.

So, the tigers are at Joe's azz and you're living in the glory of this meaningless manure.

November 2022

Oh… so the media that did everything it could to take down and destroy Trump isn’t gonna list him as one of the worst? Even though you can’t really identify one thing about his policies etc.. that would qualify him for that honor?
Why don't you read the article? Is that too complicated?

Impeachment means nothing without the next step happening. It didn't.

So, the tigers are at Joe's azz and you're living in the glory of this meaningless manure.

November 2022
Too bad the voters thought a bit differently than you about Trump. Otherwise, we would have had 4 more years of corruption. I'm certain you would have liked that.

Too bad the voters thought a bit differently than you about Trump. Otherwise, we would have had 4 more years of corruption. I'm certain you would have liked that. Can you show us where Trump has been convicted of corruption or are you living out your fantasies again? Are you still going with the fairy tale that Biden isn't corrupt after 50 years in DC? I know of some nice farmland that you could by out on the Salt Flats here.

Trumps policies revived the economy ,gave us energy independence, secured the borders and lowered crime stats and kept China and Russia in check.. All that needed to be reversed under Biden. To all the fools that voted for that imbecile you own every bit of your stupidity. I don't like Trump personally but I don't vote for personalities I vote what is good for the country. Anyone that argues any improvement on any of these variables under Biden is either a liar or a fool.

For the first time in our history, we don’t even have a president. We just have teleprompter written by the highest bidders. Worst of all, the guy that’’s suppose to read that teleprompter can’t even read it. Can’t even show up to pressings. Is completely freaking worthless and couldn’t be more corrupt, careless and oblivious.

For the first time in our history, we don’t even have a president. We just have teleprompter written by the highest bidders. Worst of all, the guy that’’s suppose to read that teleprompter can’t even read it. Can’t even show up to pressings. Is completely freaking worthless and couldn’t be more corrupt, careless and oblivious.
And how about Biden's back up ... Harris?? She is dumber than a rock. It is the most laughable President / VP combination since this country was founded. Neither one would be qualified to run the most basic profit oriented company. There is not a particle of intelligence between the two. Then Pelosi? Truly the material of a SNL skit.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Didn't know you hated Trump?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Trumps policies revived the economy ,gave us energy independence, secured the borders and lowered crime stats and kept China and Russia in check.. All that needed to be reversed under Biden. To all the fools that voted for that imbecile you own every bit of your stupidity. I don't like Trump personally but I don't vote for personalities I vote what is good for the country. Anyone that argues any improvement on any of these variables under Biden is either a liar or a fool.
Stop with your "energy independence" nonsense. How was that possible when we imported oil from Russia as recent as January? In fact, we still get oil from Canada and other countries. Please explain your logic or lack thereof?

Stop with your "energy independence" nonsense. How was that possible when we imported oil from Russia as recent as January? In fact, we still get oil from Canada and other countries. Please explain your logic or lack thereof?
$2.00 per gallon when Trump left office. I just filled up at $5.05. It's all on Biden

$2.00 per gallon when Trump left office. I just filled up at $5.05. It's all on Biden
Are you that mindless? The poster said we were "energy independence" after Trump left office. We were not!! Your post did not add one scintilla of evidence to support the poster's position. Read before posting.

For me, Trump is already the worse president by a mile. 2 Impeachments!! Who does that plus all the other shzt he has done?
Politically driven impeachments… Your hanging your hat on that … 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Are you that mindless? The poster said we were "energy independence" after Trump left office. We were not!! Your post did not add one scintilla of evidence to support the poster's position. Read before posting.
We surely where didn’t need anyones oil especially Venezuela, Saudi nor Russias ..

Now ur potus is on his hands and Knees begging for help …

Reactions: orly 1022
I'd like that and maybe have a strong drink together. You down?
What's wrong with you, Cems? 801 is the biggest Trump defender on this board. He claims the impeachments were corrupt shams. Aholes like that need to be shunned not befriended!

What's wrong with you, Cems? 801 is the biggest Trump defender on this board. He claims the impeachments were corrupt shams. Aholes like that need to be shunned not befriended!
You're getting a bit old again with this crap. Never voted for him and hope he never runs again. If the impeachment wad not a sham then why did they have an "honorable" am lady lie through her teeth during the proceedings? Surely there was enough evidence available not too risk her career over, right? The whole thing was based on known false evidence to begin with when they applied for the FISA request. The man was investigated more than any politician in history and you came up empty. If you want to take him down, fine, but at least do it on the up and up with actual evidence. More name calling, BTW?

L

I hear ya. I have Republican friends with similar views but that doesn't prevent us from enjoying time together. I play golf with some and before I retired, worked alongside them. I even have a friend I grew up with who is a Trump supporter. In fact, as a youth he was the biggest Black Power advocate around. I think his connection to Trump and by default Republicans, like alot of Black males, is due to frustration with the Democratic Party. In particular, many feel things haven't improved fast enough for Blacks. Although I feel some of those sentiments, I do understand how the legislative process works.

Republicans have been the biggest stumbling block to measurable improvement in our lives. For example, Obama Care had no Republican support. Even the violence in our cities can be traced back to inaction by Republicans at the national level around gun control. Some will chime in and say those are Dem run cities and thus the reason for the violence. I disagree! Yes, Dems run some of those cities but the availability of guns is what's fueling this violence. This needs to stop but Republicans will not help.

As for @801canesmxer and others of his ilk, I don't have a problem with breaking bread with someone with differing views with the hope I can change their mind.

Reactions: miamimike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT