ADVERTISEMENT

Worst President

For me, Trump is already the worse president by a mile. 2 Impeachments!! Who does that plus all the other shzt he has done?
You truly are an friggin idiot.
Lets see what Trump DIDNT do:
1, He DIDNT open the southern border
2, He DIDNT leave behind US citizens, while creating largest transfer of weaponry in world history.
TO TERRORISTS
3, He DIDN’T allow run away inflation
4 He DIDNT lay off 1,100 Pipeline workers,, while approving Russia’s pipeline
5 He DIDNT allow supply chain issues
5 He DIDNT allow HISTORIC GAS PRICES
7 He DIDNT allow baby food shortages
8 HE DIDNT ALLOW ANY WARS
Just to name a few
Your impeachment BS, is nothing more than fodder for POLITICAL MORONS LIKE YOU
Just like tomorrows Prime Time on ABC Special on several hundred average citizens walking thru a Federal building while DEFLECTING from the current Fuktard President
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Pfft

I hear ya. I have Republican friends with similar views but that doesn't prevent us from enjoying time together. I play golf with some and before I retired, worked alongside them. I even have a friend I grew up with who is a Trump supporter. In fact, as a youth he was the biggest Black Power advocate around. I think his connection to Trump and by default Republicans, like alot of Black males, is due to frustration with the Democratic Party. In particular, many feel things haven't improved fast enough for Blacks. Although I feel some of those sentiments, I do understand how the legislative process works.

Republicans have been the biggest stumbling block to measurable improvement in our lives. For example, Obama Care had no Republican support. Even the violence in our cities can be traced back to inaction by Republicans at the national level around gun control. Some will chime in and say those are Dem run cities and thus the reason for the violence. I disagree! Yes, Dems run some of those cities but the availability of guns is what's fueling this violence. This needs to stop but Republicans will not help.

As for @801canesmxer and others of his ilk, I don't have a problem with breaking bread with someone with differing views with the hope I can change their mind.
I would have no problem meeting up with anyone on this site regardless of their political views. Life is too short to hold grudges against those I disagree with and each of us have the right to our opinions.

Not sure why I waste my time with your pointless posts.
Everything you do is wasted, you havent made a single SALIENT post regarding politics!
However thank you for the constant amusement you bring!

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
2, He DIDNT leave behind US citizens, while creating largest transfer of weaponry in world history.
TO TERRORISTS
Just to name a few
Just like tomorrows Prime Time on ABC Special on several hundred average citizens walking thru a Federal building while DEFLECTING from the current Fuktard President
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Pfft
Since Fox Fake News will not be showing the January 6th hearing, will you like to join me to watch the show on MSNBC? I got popcorn!!

Since Fox Fake News will not be showing the January 6th hearing, will you like to join me to watch the show on MSNBC? I got popcorn!!
No I’ll be watching the Rangers Lightning Eastern Conference finals.
Only people watching the produced show will be you, and the other 30% that will vote for this mentally challenged puppet again
It’s nothing more than another sad attempt by Dems to take the spot light off of everything wrong
Hysterical howuncle joey is “seething” that his ratings are actually LOWER than Trump’s.
LMAO

Cheapskate!! Give me my damn crabs!!
YOU IGNORED THIS cems
TO TERRORISTS
Just to name a few
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Pfft

No I’ll be watching the Rangers Lightning Eastern Conference finals.
Only people watching the produced show will be you, and the other 30% that will vote for this mentally challenged puppet again
It’s nothing more than another sad attempt by Dems to take the spot light off of everything wrong
Hysterical howuncle joey is “seething” that his ratings are actually LOWER than Trump’s.
LMAO
I'll take that as a no.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Those Dems and a few Republicans are Patriots for impeaching a corrupt president. You should thank them.
Even though all parties involved knew it was a lie? I’d call it malicious prosecution or perjury or something. Hillary’s the one that needs to be put away—and just because of this. Her classified email leak on an illegal server, should be a life sentence. Instead we get “it’s not in the nations best interest to prosecute”. Lol. Do you think it will be in the nations best interest if Trump is then put on trial?
There are so many holes in your narrative. I hope we never have a liberal team in charge of government like we do now.

Reactions: majus12
Even though all parties involved knew it was a lie? I’d call it malicious prosecution or perjury or something. Hillary’s the one that needs to be put away—and just because of this. Her classified email leak on an illegal server, should be a life sentence. Instead we get “it’s not in the nations best interest to prosecute”. Lol. Do you think it will be in the nations best interest if Trump is then put on trial?
There are so many holes in your narrative. I hope we never have a liberal team in charge of government like we do now.
Yes, Trump should be prosecuted for all his crimes. We don't allow criminals to get away with their crimes.

TO TERRORISTS
Just to name a few
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Pfft
Lets see what Trump did do: Eight Trump associates have been arrested or convicted of crimes, he dismissed Russian interference in the elections, he called far right protestors "very fine people", refused to release his tax returns, attacked a former POW as a "loser", suggested vaccines cause autism, cut a pandemic early warning program in 2019, cut corporate tax to its lowest rate since 1939, incited a violent attack on the Capitol building that left five people dead and asked Georgia officials to fix the election for him.

Lets see what Trump did do: Eight Trump associates have been arrested or convicted of crimes, he dismissed Russian interference in the elections, he called far right protestors "very fine people", refused to release his tax returns, attacked a former POW as a "loser", suggested vaccines cause autism, cut a pandemic early warning program in 2019, cut corporate tax to its lowest rate since 1939, incited a violent attack on the Capitol building that left five people dead and asked Georgia officials to fix the election for him.
You really are an emotional retard. You simply refuse to accept reality

Cutting corporate taxes STIMULATED the economy you idot. Learrn economics 101, or learn anything before you embarrass urself any further.
CPI Consumer Price Index was 1.79 when biden took over its 8.5% today.
Bidens covid relief package initiated this inflation, STFU
How bout Shumer and his comments that led to a Kavannaugh murder attempt
You truly arent worth the time to write any further
Seriously, Lil mikey from the bottom of my soul
Pfffft

Last edited:
Reactions: orly 1022 and tyrn
Saying the Bidens are thieves without proof doesn't work in America.
There is PLENTY of proof.
There are actual bankk transfers to Hunter ,Bidens brother.
But why let facts affect your emotional shallow mindless comments
Seriously cems, lost so much respect
NOT because we have differing opinions, simply becuase you make totally absurd asinine comments DESPITE ACTUAL FACTS proving otherwise
Just STFU already or admit your nothing but a mindless never Trumper

So that is yout reply to this?

You really are an emotional retard. You simply refuse to accept reality

Cutting corporate taxes STIMULATED the economy you idot. Learrn economics 101, or learn anything before you embarrass urself any further.
CPI Consumer Price Index was 1.79 when biden took over its 8.5% today.
Bidens covid relief package initiated this inflation, STFU
How bout Shumer and his comments that led to a Kavannaugh murder attempt
You truly arent worth the time to write any further
Seriously, Lil mikey from the bottom of my soul
Pfffft
Reality check! nearly two years after the tax bill passed, the investment boon that was supposed to justify the corporate tax cuts-and even pay for those tax cuts over the long run, simply has not happened! The tax cuts created an explosive rise in the national debt. The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump's time in office!

Last edited:
There is PLENTY of proof.
There are actual bankk transfers to Hunter ,Bidens brother.
But why let facts affect your emotional shallow mindless comments
Seriously cems, lost so much respect
NOT because we have differing opinions, simply becuase you make totally absurd asinine comments DESPITE ACTUAL FACTS proving otherwise
Just STFU already or admit your nothing but a mindless never Trumper
I am indeed a Never Trumper. But, you are the number 1 Welcher on Canesport.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reality check! nearly two years after the tax bill passed, the investment boon that was supposed to justify the corporate tax cuts-and even pay for those tax cuts over the long run, simply has not happened!
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG 1000% WRONG
Wake the Fuk up LIL mikey
Like I said, learn about the BS you post, before you make a fool of yourself
Typical Dem, headline reading sheep.
Those corporate tax cuts gas lit a roaring economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When Trump left office, the US economy was booming!
WTF, how do you simply write msnbc/cnn/liberal dem talking points WHEN REALITY PROVES YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!
People like you, who refuse to accept reality because it differs from their perception, are exactly who voted for this imbecile.
Keep defending the indefensible

Trump is a lying, corrupt and racist POS.
Thank you for proving what I said about you
You are nothing more than an emotional simpleton.
NEVER EVER a salient point!
You talk at the level of an elementary student
Be proud, your ignorance abounds!

Saying the Bidens are thieves without proof doesn't work in America.
In your America anything goes, especially money from foreign sources into the Biden accounts. Hunter got the gelt, what did China and The Ukraine get? Seriously cems, you're a Biden sycophant, why did they give this money to a known druggy with no known skills...other than seducing relatives and impregnating strippers?

Other people here have stated that you're not stupid. They're most likely right, your deal is to play stupid. At this, you're a master!

WTF, how do you simply write msnbc/cnn/liberal dem talking points WHEN REALITY PROVES YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!
People like you, who refuse to accept reality because it differs from their perception, are exactly who voted for this imbecile.
The tax cuts, along with increases in government provided a short-term lift to the economy but those forces soon faded. Trump inherited a booming economy and handed Biden a nation in shambles!

'Trump wins in a landslide". Priceless! Unwavering worship for a serial lying buffoon. You're a sic phuk!

Last edited:
The tax cuts, along with increases in government provided a short-term lift to the economy but those forces soon faded. Trump inherited a booming economy and handed Biden a nation in shambles!
Wrong Wrong Wrong
Just because you want it that doesnt make it so
Lil mikey,pfft

'Trump wins in a landslide". Priceless! Unwavering worship for a serial lying buffoon. You're a sic phuk!
Well there will be a
RED TSUNAMI this time fuktard
No more STEALING ELECTIONS
You really are proving more ignorant by the day
LIL mikey
Pffft

Well there will be a
RED TSUNAMI this time fuktard
No more STEALING ELECTIONS
You really are proving more ignorant by the day
LIL mikey
Pffft
"No more STEALING ELECTIONS". You Trump lemmings are still whining about that after fifty-some courts dismissed lawsuits for lack of merit!

In your America anything goes, especially money from foreign sources into the Biden accounts. Hunter got the gelt, what did China and The Ukraine get? Seriously cems, you're a Biden sycophant, why did they give this money to a known druggy with no known skills...other than seducing relatives and impregnating strippers?

Other people here have stated that you're not stupid. They're most likely right, your deal is to play stupid. At this, you're a master!
Irv, you watching the January 6th public hearing tonight? If so, I got popcorn.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Thank you for proving what I said about you
You are nothing more than an emotional simpleton.
NEVER EVER a salient point!
You talk at the level of an elementary student
Be proud, your ignorance abounds!
You should be proud of me calling out your stingy azz for not honoring our bet. I expect you to be a man and pay up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT