“Florida‘s Department Of Health’s Website Is Extraordinary.”

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
“And this what every [state’s] department of heath should look like.”

- Dr. Birx

Thank you Governor DeSantis and the REPUBLICAN run State of Florida i.e., my native home state. And thank you the decent sense minded Democratic leaders at the local level like Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean Tantralis

Despite being the 3rd most populated state, Florida has the 9th most positive Coronavirus cases and the 11th most deaths.

All these ass-to-mouth anti-American POS libtard cucks on this Board, in this State, and in the liberal BITCH WHORE mainstream media can go fuk themselves. Bigly.

- Dr. Birx

Thank you Governor DeSantis and the REPUBLICAN run State of Florida i.e., my native home state. And thank you the decent sense minded Democratic leaders at the local level like Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean Tantralis

Despite being the 3rd most populated state, Florida has the 9th most positive Coronavirus cases and the 11th most deaths.

All these ass-to-mouth anti-American POS libtard cucks on this Board, in this State, and in the liberal BITCH WHORE mainstream media can go fuk themselves. Bigly.
I saw that. I go on it daily it is very comprehensive. How about the fact that there are Governors who were unaware of all the test centers they have access to in their own States? Goo post bro!

- Dr. Birx

Florida was supposed to have a death rate almost comparable to NYC - to date, less than 800 compared to over 10,000 in NYC alone . It’s called leadership

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT