ADVERTISEMENT

My Take On Disney And DeSantis

hawaiian cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
This has been covered pretty well so this is an overview. The state of Florida had a deal with Disney for nearly 55 years. Its safe to say Disney had its own government. Disney was allowed to control its own infrastructure, that is what really matters. It was a sub county in the state and being able to do things their way. Because DeSantis wanted it, he yanked it. It no longer exists, its going to go away. They, Florida Repubs, put a date in place far into the future of the elections so when the negativity arises from this FL Repubs would have already secured the elections. But this has already passed. Im sure there has been coverage on the bonds, i.e., the money that is now going to be owned by FL residents in the areas surrounding Disney and all of the possibilities that go along with this.
But one take is "Disney has invested too much to leave." Many are probably asking "whats next?" My guess is Disney Takes the State Govt To Court And Wins. Im not in the law profession but after reading thru all the info provided Im sure the state cannot do what it just did. Disney's lawyers will take this to court and they will win and everything goes back to normal. However, the genie is out of the bottle but I am fairly certain Disney can win in court. Their legal team will NOT let this slide.
Assuming that Disney doesnt win, the general consensus is Disney wont leave. That would be a wrong assessment. I think Disney has to leave. Not for any political reason or to teach DeSantis and his party members a lesson or naything like that. Disney will have to leave because they cant run it as Disney anymore. I have never been there but I have heard from those who have. When they drive around the area they are no buildings that have been abandoned or fallen into disrepair, no stickers or decals on lamp posts and park benches, no graffiti, no potholes, no busted tree branches on the side of the road, etc., everything was perfect. Thats what makes it the most magical place on earth. That is the Disney brand. If Disney cannot run, control their infrastructure it cant run Disneyworld.
The surrounding areas, the areas that will be taking over the responsibilities will not be able to maintain, upgrade these areas because they wont have the $$$$. There was a reason it was set up the way it was. Disney cant stay even if they win in court and even if they want to. They are going to take a huge loss. But if Disney cant go somewhere if they have a say in their infrastructure it will take a bigger loss due to damage from the brand. Because Disney wont be Disney anymore. Its sad because its going to devastate that side of the state. Its going to be a HUGE deal if Disney has to leave. Im sure they dont want to. They dont want to give up the investments of Billions of dollars. But I dont think they will have a choice regarding the infrastructure.
Im fairly certain if this doesnt go back to normal, they will have to leave. It may not be immediate but they have to look for somewhere else to go. They wont be able to make it the idyllic place people are so used to. Thats the whole point, that is what they sell.
One other thing that happened. Even though I believe Disney will take this to court and win. A signal went out to corporate America. It says "DO NOT INVEST IN FLORIDA. Do not come to Florida, dont make a deal with the state. Forget a bout long term investments and projects. It doesnt matter how long you plan to stay there. It wont matter how many jobs are created. How many $B you invest into infrastructure. It doesnt matter, it will all be taken away. That is the message DeSantis and his colleagues delivered. Regardless of how this is resolved, will without question will damage Florida's economy, FOR DECADES TO COME. as I said the genie is out of the bottle. Its already happened. It not going back in. When companies put together large projects that alter the economy of a state they are moving into, they are planned years ahead, maybe decades. If they cant plan decades ahead because the PR folks says something to offend the governor they wont be able to open up shop there.
The current administration in Florida that made this decision has damaged Florida a lot!!! It is damage that cant be undone regardless of what happens with Disney. It will last a long, long time. No company will come to Florida and invest billions when it can all be snatched away. No deal with the state matters. Even if it is place for 1/2 a century. A lot of people think Florida is immune to all of this of the tourist $$$$.
Understand tourists go to FL for the attractions, attractions that require deals with local and state govt. Deals that have people wondering if its going to be worth anything. I doubt in the past people visited Florida before it was improved. That is the area near and around Disney. If Im not mistaken those areas were called "Mosquito county." Without the investments, without the steady revenue from the economic activity, Those areas will no longer be the cities and towns that you know. That message went out loud and clear across the country. It was publicized at every turn. Even if Disney wins it doesnt mean the next company will, especially when they dont have the resources Disney does. They cant afford to take that risk. This was a horrible move. Setting aside the reasoning that I find horrendous, I find this move in particular at any point in time for whatever reason, the way it was done and all it did was damage the state and damaged the pockets for those that live in Florida.

My "take" is that the OP and his "ilk" are handing this next election over to us on a silver platter.
Im not the one running for office. DeSantis decree will/ could possibly force nearly 80,000 folks into unemployment. It will no longer be attractive to tourists. How much revenue does the visitor industry rake in for the state of Florida? All that will be gone.

Im not the one running for office. DeSantis decree will/ could possibly force nearly 80,000 folks into unemployment. It will no longer be attractive to tourists. How much revenue does the visitor industry rake in for the state of Florida? All that will be gone.
Forget about DeSantis for 2024. If Trump wants to be the next President, it is his. You DO realize that. No?

• Haha
Reactions: canes4life61
Forget about DeSantis for 2024. If Trump wants to be the next President, it is his. You DO realize that. No?
stay on point, Honey. I will say the strategy DeSantis is employing is a carbon copy of Trump's strategy. Keep throwing allegations, new policies out there. That way no one will be able to get a grasp on his 1st, 2nd , third proposal, accusation.

stay on point, Honey. I will say the strategy DeSantis is employing is a carbon copy of Trump's strategy. Keep throwing allegations, new policies out there. That way no one will be able to get a grasp on his 1st, 2nd , third proposal, accusation.
Well, it's better than being a racist Jew hater or a proponent of CRT and Defund The Cops, no?

Well, it's better than being a racist Jew hater or a proponent of CRT and Defund The Cops, no?
Its DeSantax who chooses to ban history books, ban math books, Ban Disney. He harps on culture wars. Thats all he's got. He and his party have chosen not to participate in 2024 debates. Its because they dont want to get called out while the debate is live.

Reactions: gokcub
You said the same thing in 2020 and what was the result? I see you still believe in miracles. LOL

You said the same thing in 2020 and what was the result? I see you still believe in miracles. LOL
In 2020 most people did not understand that it was possible for a president to be so incompetent that his policies could double the price of gas and meat. Or that his foreign policies could result in the US surrendering to the Taliban, allowing Putin to invade the Ukraine and turn a blind eye to an invasion of the US on its southern border. You will see the results of that reminder in November of 2022 & 2024.

Reactions: orly 1022
In 2020 most people did not understand that it was possible for a president to be so incompetent that his policies could double the price of gas and meat. Or that his foreign policies could result in the US surrendering to the Taliban, allowing Putin to invade the Ukraine and turn a blind eye to an invasion of the US on its southern border. You will see the results of that reminder in November of 2022 & 2024.
Yeah Yeah Yeah Straight BS

Reactions: cems52
Political opponents of popular leaders will generally focus on the personality of the politician and not the results of his policies. I am results oriented. I cannot stand Trump personally and hope he never runs again.

But one has to be morally bankrupt to think his polices were not effective. DeSantis is using Trump-like policies without Trump's terrible habit of personally insulting anyone who disagreed with him.

Despite most major corporations donating heavily to Dems, those same Dems complain all the time about corporate behavior. Yet, when DeSantis pushed back against corporate behavior, he got attacked by these same Dems. Whatever way the wind blows. Following the example Mr. Biden has set throughout his career.

The Tsunami is coming in November. And it will be huge

Disney CAN'T just leave FL. They can't somehow pick up the billions in assets at Walt Disney World and move them somewhere. They can't just eat the billions in debt that is attached to the assets there. Doing so would be in violation of the fiduciary duty the company has to their shareholders. They would face billions of dollars in shareholder lawsuits if they just shut down Walt Disney World to make some kind of statement.

If they want to leave FL they would have to sell the Walt Disney World resort to another company. The buyer would insist that the right to use all intellectual property at the site be included in the sale. The 80,000 employees (who are mostly in low wage frontline positions) would work for the new ownership.

Your "take" is ignorant. The only part that is likely correct is that Disney's lawyers will try to get this overturned in court. I'm not enough of a law expert to know if this law will hold up or not. They are taking away a special privilege that Disney has that none of their competitors have.

It would be clear if the law imposed some kind of extra tax on Disney or something like that. That would definitely be overturned in court as unfairly targeting one company for punishment. I don't know if taking away a special privilege will be seen by the courts as unfairly targeting Disney as a punishment.

Asinine take on Disney, then again “why should today be any different than any other day????????
Disney CANT leave behind the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of physical assets. Nor could they recreate it in todays world with RECORD INFLATION!
Only a nieve,ignorant, liberal fuktard like you could possibly think otherwise.
Go fuk yourself, you are not only a moron, you are an ignorant Anti SEMTIC P.O.S.!!!!!!
People like you are EXACTLY what caused this joke of an administration, you and your asinine ignorant, EMOTIONAL mentality
Pfffft

Disney ain’t going anywhere
It’s not like moving an auto plant
They spent billions , maybe a trillion building the infrastructure that can’t be moved
Where else would they go ?
Texas with Abbot ?
Arizona with Ducey
They haven’t even decided to litigate the new legislation
They are stuck
And they are not going to get any debt or tax relief based on the new legislation, not if the my want the same level of services .
More importantly they are on the wrong end of the public policy debate
Their Chairwoman of the board is a radical lesbian. Fact
Their head of production has a pan sexual kid. No one who is normal knows what that means
The CEO is a raging California liberal , but not as whacky as the old CEO
Do they want to be known as a kid friendly place or a Transexual and Homosexual haven ?
The picked a bad fight
They overstepped their bounds , they are on the defensive.
They are now on record as supporting the sex education for kindergarten kids , along with promoting transsexualism to 5 year olds .
It’s not a good look for 90% of the country
And Nikki Fried thinks that “ they” can win ? Or my fellow Sanford law grad ( Charlie Crist ) thinks “ they” can win ?
It’s a landslide
Disney will capitulate, their CEO went rouge .
He thought that the MSM would support him and force DeSantis to back down
He miscalculated the push back
He listened to the lesbians, gays , and assorted radicals who permeated his company and who permeate Hollywood writ large .
California morals don’t play in a conservative state like Florida.

Disney ain’t going anywhere
It’s not like moving an auto plant
They spent billions , maybe a trillion building the infrastructure that can’t be moved
Where else would they go ?
Texas with Abbot ?
Arizona with Ducey
They haven’t even decided to litigate the new legislation
They are stuck
And they are not going to get any debt or tax relief based on the new legislation, not if the my want the same level of services .
More importantly they are on the wrong end of the public policy debate
Their Chairwoman of the board is a radical lesbian. Fact
Their head of production has a pan sexual kid. No one who is normal knows what that means
The CEO is a raging California liberal , but not as whacky as the old CEO
Do they want to be known as a kid friendly place or a Transexual and Homosexual haven ?
The picked a bad fight
They overstepped their bounds , they are on the defensive.
They are now on record as supporting the sex education for kindergarten kids , along with promoting transsexualism to 5 year olds .
It’s not a good look for 90% of the country
And Nikki Fried thinks that “ they” can win ? Or my fellow Sanford law grad ( Charlie Crist ) thinks “ they” can win ?
It’s a landslide
Disney will capitulate, their CEO went rouge .
He thought that the MSM would support him and force DeSantis to back down
He miscalculated the push back
He listened to the lesbians, gays , and assorted radicals who permeated his company and who permeate Hollywood writ large .
California morals don’t play in a conservative state like Florida.
Spot on!

This has been covered pretty well so this is an overview. The state of Florida had a deal with Disney for nearly 55 years. Its safe to say Disney had its own government. Disney was allowed to control its own infrastructure, that is what really matters. It was a sub county in the state and being able to do things their way. Because DeSantis wanted it, he yanked it. It no longer exists, its going to go away. They, Florida Repubs, put a date in place far into the future of the elections so when the negativity arises from this FL Repubs would have already secured the elections. But this has already passed. Im sure there has been coverage on the bonds, i.e., the money that is now going to be owned by FL residents in the areas surrounding Disney and all of the possibilities that go along with this.
But one take is "Disney has invested too much to leave." Many are probably asking "whats next?" My guess is Disney Takes the State Govt To Court And Wins. Im not in the law profession but after reading thru all the info provided Im sure the state cannot do what it just did. Disney's lawyers will take this to court and they will win and everything goes back to normal. However, the genie is out of the bottle but I am fairly certain Disney can win in court. Their legal team will NOT let this slide.
Assuming that Disney doesnt win, the general consensus is Disney wont leave. That would be a wrong assessment. I think Disney has to leave. Not for any political reason or to teach DeSantis and his party members a lesson or naything like that. Disney will have to leave because they cant run it as Disney anymore. I have never been there but I have heard from those who have. When they drive around the area they are no buildings that have been abandoned or fallen into disrepair, no stickers or decals on lamp posts and park benches, no graffiti, no potholes, no busted tree branches on the side of the road, etc., everything was perfect. Thats what makes it the most magical place on earth. That is the Disney brand. If Disney cannot run, control their infrastructure it cant run Disneyworld.
The surrounding areas, the areas that will be taking over the responsibilities will not be able to maintain, upgrade these areas because they wont have the $$$$. There was a reason it was set up the way it was. Disney cant stay even if they win in court and even if they want to. They are going to take a huge loss. But if Disney cant go somewhere if they have a say in their infrastructure it will take a bigger loss due to damage from the brand. Because Disney wont be Disney anymore. Its sad because its going to devastate that side of the state. Its going to be a HUGE deal if Disney has to leave. Im sure they dont want to. They dont want to give up the investments of Billions of dollars. But I dont think they will have a choice regarding the infrastructure.
Im fairly certain if this doesnt go back to normal, they will have to leave. It may not be immediate but they have to look for somewhere else to go. They wont be able to make it the idyllic place people are so used to. Thats the whole point, that is what they sell.
One other thing that happened. Even though I believe Disney will take this to court and win. A signal went out to corporate America. It says "DO NOT INVEST IN FLORIDA. Do not come to Florida, dont make a deal with the state. Forget a bout long term investments and projects. It doesnt matter how long you plan to stay there. It wont matter how many jobs are created. How many $B you invest into infrastructure. It doesnt matter, it will all be taken away. That is the message DeSantis and his colleagues delivered. Regardless of how this is resolved, will without question will damage Florida's economy, FOR DECADES TO COME. as I said the genie is out of the bottle. Its already happened. It not going back in. When companies put together large projects that alter the economy of a state they are moving into, they are planned years ahead, maybe decades. If they cant plan decades ahead because the PR folks says something to offend the governor they wont be able to open up shop there.
The current administration in Florida that made this decision has damaged Florida a lot!!! It is damage that cant be undone regardless of what happens with Disney. It will last a long, long time. No company will come to Florida and invest billions when it can all be snatched away. No deal with the state matters. Even if it is place for 1/2 a century. A lot of people think Florida is immune to all of this of the tourist $$$$.
Understand tourists go to FL for the attractions, attractions that require deals with local and state govt. Deals that have people wondering if its going to be worth anything. I doubt in the past people visited Florida before it was improved. That is the area near and around Disney. If Im not mistaken those areas were called "Mosquito county." Without the investments, without the steady revenue from the economic activity, Those areas will no longer be the cities and towns that you know. That message went out loud and clear across the country. It was publicized at every turn. Even if Disney wins it doesnt mean the next company will, especially when they dont have the resources Disney does. They cant afford to take that risk. This was a horrible move. Setting aside the reasoning that I find horrendous, I find this move in particular at any point in time for whatever reason, the way it was done and all it did was damage the state and damaged the pockets for those that live in Florida.
This is the most ridiculous thread and commentary I have ever seen. Disney is in Central Florida to stay. They aren't putting Disney out of business ... they are simply shifting the infrastructure maintenance burden from Disney to the taxpayers. You have never been to Disney in Florida and yet you claim to be the expert on the situation. All hot air.

This is the most ridiculous thread and commentary I have ever seen. Disney is in Central Florida to stay. They aren't putting Disney out of business ... they are simply shifting the infrastructure maintenance burden from Disney to the taxpayers. You have never been to Disney in Florida and yet you claim to be the expert on the situation. All hot air.
Disney is generating electricity and maintaining roads now. It is a cost(s) somewhere in their budgeting. Those costs are paid for by revenues (ticket prices for simplicity). The same power production facilities will remain in use. Disney will just pay someone else and probably pay a little more for electricity, etc.. They will raise ticket prices to cover these relatively small cost increases in the big picture of things. Disney will lose revenue short term by pissing off a bunch of potential customers. Chapek will be replaced as CEO and Ron DeSantis will be elected President in 2024.

Reactions: lysmaryj and 289fia
Asinine take on Disney, then again “why should today be any different than any other day????????
Disney CANT leave behind the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of physical assets. Nor could they recreate it in todays world with RECORD INFLATION!
Only a nieve,ignorant, liberal fuktard like you could possibly think otherwise.
Go fuk yourself, you are not only a moron, you are an ignorant Anti SEMTIC P.O.S.!!!!!!
People like you are EXACTLY what caused this joke of an administration, you and your asinine ignorant, EMOTIONAL mentality
Pfffft
You are asinine to believe DeSantax hasnt pulled away the red carpet for corporate America. Of course I am sure he wont hestitate to rolling it out to his donors and donors of the GOP. Then again he limiting nand stagnating the state's growth.
Should Disney win in court they dont have to stay. The legal process will say so

You are asinine to believe DeSantax hasnt pulled away the red carpet for corporate America. Of course I am sure he wont hestitate to rolling it out to his donors and donors of the GOP. Then again he limiting nand stagnating the state's growth.
Should Disney win in court they dont have to stay. The legal process will say so
Michigan Governor Whitmer has reached out to Disney and offered cheap condemned land in downtown Detroit. She has told them that with Global warming, the winters are not so bad in Detroit anymore.

Reactions: Dom70
They dont have to stay now. Disney can’t and will NEVER EVER mover.
There is ZERO chance to duplicate the 50 plus years of land accumulation, infra structures, and buildings. Wake up!!
This State run by DeSantis had the 4th best economy through out the last 24 pandemic months.
This is a tourism, and tech state.
You always speak with just enough knowledge to embarrass yourself.
I’ll bet you have never ever ben to Disney World!!

Reactions: central17
There is ZERO chance to duplicate the 50 plus years of land accumulation, infra structures, and buildings. Wake up!!
This State run by DeSantis had the 4th best economy through out the last 24 pandemic months.
There are three states that have the year round weather to support a 365 day open theme park, Florida, California and Texas. Disney thinks it is tough in Florida. Texas is even more RED and most of dem boys carry lots of guns in their gas guzzlin pickup trucks. Orange County Florida is blue, they will suck the green out of the Rat's veins and Disney will love it.

One doenst have to be a previous visitor to Disney world to see Gov DeSantax pulling the plug on a corporation that has an integral role in the states economy.

@majus12 @central17 @289fia @dimaggio @honeyiv Find the article in Mediaite, written by Sarah Rumpf, a former FL resident. Its titled Florida's Contractual Obligations To Bond Holders Block The Repeal Of Disney's Special Tax District.
So Disney will challenge Desantis on first amendment grounds.
Strengthening the stability of RCID is a 1967 pledge the state of Florida made that created and granted the powers RCID, including the issuing of bonds. In addition to the issuing of bonds, the Florida legislature included a remarkable statement---included in Reedy Creeks bond offerings---regarding its own promise to bond holders: The state of Florida pledges to the holders of any bonds issued under this act that it will not limit or alter the rights of the district to own, acquire, construct, reconstruct, improve, maintain, operate or furnish the projects, or to levy and collect taxes, assessments, rentals, rates, fees, tolls, fares and other charges provided for here in....until all such bonds together with interest thereon----and all costs and expenses in connection with any action or proceeding by or on behalf of such shareholders, are met and discharged."

Its DeSantax who chooses to ban history books, ban math books, Ban Disney. He harps on culture wars. Thats all he's got. He and his party have chosen not to participate in 2024 debates. Its because they dont want to get called out while the debate is live.
De Santis is banning the CRAP that you want to teach to kids. Hawaii. No matter how many bad people there are in this world, there will always be at least one GOOD PERSON better.

So you googled your ass of to try and sound like you know what your talking about.
You’ve read articles by people who don’t like Ron and believe everything they say .
then you spew it all out and you absolutely prove without a doubt…. Your a PINEAPPLE

You think disney would shut down over this? Billions of dollars invested there. And the “80,000” unemployed? I assume they —disney- has an alternative in place. Couldn’t they just transfer those employees?
Im just curious as to why you don’t think Disney shouldn’t pays it’s fair share in taxes.
It’s kinda like a church. Lib politicians have stripped churches of tax exempt status if they campaign from the pulpit. Couldn’t we say this is similar?
Elon paid more in taxes last year than disney. Think about that. Elon paid 15x more in taxes than Disney.
I thought you guys were all about paying fair share. Or does that only apply to the opposition
Then you got retarps like Warren saying he didn’t pay any taxes. No1. She’s lying (go figure)
No2. How exactly would she know how much he paid? No3. How much that b17ch pay?

You think disney would shut down over this? Billions of dollars invested there. And the “80,000” unemployed? I assume they —disney- has an alternative in place. Couldn’t they just transfer those employees?
Im just curious as to why you don’t think Disney shouldn’t pays it’s fair share in taxes.
It’s kinda like a church. Lib politicians have stripped churches of tax exempt status if they campaign from the pulpit. Couldn’t we say this is similar?
Elon paid more in taxes last year than disney. Think about that. Elon paid 15x more in taxes than Disney.
I thought you guys were all about paying fair share. Or does that only apply to the opposition
Then you got retarps like Warren saying he didn’t pay any taxes. No1. She’s lying (go figure)
No2. How exactly would she know how much he paid? No3. How much that b17ch pay?
Looks like she paid 191k. Hmm. 2020. Looks like she had 245k in exemptions. I’m not an accountant but.

@majus12 @central17 @289fia @dimaggio @honeyiv Find the article in Mediaite, written by Sarah Rumpf, a former FL resident. Its titled Florida's Contractual Obligations To Bond Holders Block The Repeal Of Disney's Special Tax District.
So Disney will challenge Desantis on first amendment grounds.
Strengthening the stability of RCID is a 1967 pledge the state of Florida made that created and granted the powers RCID, including the issuing of bonds. In addition to the issuing of bonds, the Florida legislature included a remarkable statement---included in Reedy Creeks bond offerings---regarding its own promise to bond holders: The state of Florida pledges to the holders of any bonds issued under this act that it will not limit or alter the rights of the district to own, acquire, construct, reconstruct, improve, maintain, operate or furnish the projects, or to levy and collect taxes, assessments, rentals, rates, fees, tolls, fares and other charges provided for here in....until all such bonds together with interest thereon----and all costs and expenses in connection with any action or proceeding by or on behalf of such shareholders, are met and discharged."
LMAO
Thanls for proving not only are you an Anti Semetic P.O.S, you are as ignorant as well.
You quote ONE FLA RESIDENT????????????????
I guess in one way I wont continue to be offended by your ignorance and Anti Semitism because I wont see it, however I know you will be out there which in most cases is worse
Seriously from the bottom of my heart, may you find an actual thought, and if not, FUK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

To long to finish reading. It’s tough to take someone’s view point seriously when they disclaim they have never been there…

I will say this, Disney is moving thousands of jobs from California to Orlando as we speak. They don’t have the ability to undo the reorganization efforts that took place. Or undue the ill will to employees they let go.

LMAO
Thanls for proving not only are you an Anti Semetic P.O.S, you are as ignorant as well.
You quote ONE FLA RESIDENT????????????????
I guess in one way I wont continue to be offended by your ignorance and Anti Semitism because I wont see it, however I know you will be out there which in most cases is worse
Seriously from the bottom of my heart, may you find an actual thought, and if not, FUK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plain and simple, you are upset someone brought the mistreatment of Palestinians and some of the history that has evolved. As i have said numerous times thank goodness for Jews that are NOT ZIONISTS, such as Miko Peled, Sher Herev, Gideon Levy, Ilan Pape, Noam Chomsky, former members of the IDF that have formed their own human rights movement as well as B'Tselem. Lets not forget the long tentacles of the Zionist regime that has its influence in US law enforcement and our judicial system. Not only an actual thought but reality.

Plain and simple, you are upset someone brought the mistreatment of Palestinians and some of the history that has evolved. As i have said numerous times thank goodness for Jews that are NOT ZIONISTS, such as Miko Peled, Sher Herev, Gideon Levy, Ilan Pape, Noam Chomsky, former members of the IDF that have formed their own human rights movement as well as B'Tselem. Lets not forget the long tentacles of the Zionist regime that has its influence in US law enforcement and our judicial system. Not only an actual thought but reality.
STFU you are simp,y n ignorant camel farmer that knows NOTHING about the Torah,Old Testament or wouldnt spew so many stupid inaccurate Anti SEMTIC nonsense
you are truly EXACTLY whats wrong in th world, asswipes like you who read headlines and articles agreeing with your preconceived Anti SEMTIC ignorant views
From the bottom of my heart
FUK YOU
YOU ANTI SEMETIC ASSHOLE!
I only hope we cross paths one day,
Pffffffft

So by spewing the word Anti-Semetic, you try to groom everyone thinking it applies to all Jews?????!!!!!!
Definitely a Repub strategy; "if we say it often enough people will believe it to be true. " So you are implying you dont read headlines and articles, watch opinionated news outlets Newsmax, OAN, Faux News.
BTW watch the language. Wanna get banned by GF?????????????? LOL
BTW its simply, not simp,y. You capitalized some of your words indicating anger. Watch the BP

So by spewing the word Anti-Semetic, you try to groom everyone thinking it applies to all Jews?????!!!!!!
Definitely a Repub strategy; "if we say it often enough people will believe it to be true. " So you are implying you dont read headlines and articles, watch opinionated news outlets Newsmax, OAN, Faux News.
BTW watch the language. Wanna get banned by GF?????????????? LOL
BTW its simply, not simp,y. You capitalized some of your words indicating anger. Watch the BP
Happy to be banned calling YOU OUT!
FUK OFF this has ZERO to do with political parties
AntiSemtism isnt political, you ignorant Anti Semetic mother f#$%ker!

main-qimg-1203a2525f21367acba103748e4254c6-lq

Reactions: 801canesmxer
The cast of characters running Disney are whack
The Chairwoman of the board is a lesbian
The head of production has the Trans known d and a Pansexual kid
The CEO is a democrat wussy
Like the rest of Hollywood the creative staff is half gay
No wonder they promote the teaching of sexuality to 5 year olds
However I still don’t understand why Matt Gaetz is being investigated for banging a 17 year old porn star ( months away from 18 ) by the FBI ( at the cost of millions $) , yet if he was hooking up with some 18 year old boy he would be a national hero. Doesn’t compute for this old school guy .

The cast of characters running Disney are whack
The Chairwoman of the board is a lesbian
The head of production has the Trans known d and a Pansexual kid
The CEO is a democrat wussy
Like the rest of Hollywood the creative staff is half gay
No wonder they promote the teaching of sexuality to 5 year olds
However I still don’t understand why Matt Gaetz is being investigated for banging a 17 year old porn star ( months away from 18 ) by the FBI ( at the cost of millions $) , yet if he was hooking up with some 18 year old boy he would be a national hero. Doesn’t compute for this old school guy .
Disney is done in FL. They will have to move at some point. We don't need that shit here.

Reactions: Dom70
Disney is done in FL. They will have to move at some point. We don't need that shit here.
watch that 2m video i posted. It's really bad there & that's just the beginning not even counting the "Dont say Gay" even tho the bill never mentioned the word Gay

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT