ADVERTISEMENT

1 in 5 New cases come from Florida in entire NATION? Varients sweeping through the souths red states!!!! 99.5% of deaths from unvaccinated people????

Here's how much they care, this is what they're turning our cities and country into

Did you see the latest insurection video? It's pretty clear what they are turning our country into. Also 70 arrested in Georgia identifying as a white supremacists gang. Large portion of this gang is female. Good old sheriff roundtree gotem.

Last edited:
Yes. I wasn't there Jan 6th and I don't condone what was done Jan 6th either
It was horrible. My point is be careful pointing things out like this. It's divisive and mostly inaccurate because the FBI has said white supremacists are this countries main threat now

It was horrible. My point is be careful pointing things out like this. It's divisive and mostly inaccurate because the FBI has said white supremacists are this countries main threat now
And yet, as usual, the facts prove otherwise. In 2018, there were 59,778 white on black violent crime incidents, while there were 547,948 black on white violent crime incidents that same year. Looks like the hunted have become the hunters, with lots of video evidence of unprovoked violence to prove it. Do you think that Joe and the Hoe will shut down the FBI for peddling such misinformation?

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
And yet, as usual, the facts prove otherwise. In 2018, there were 59,778 white on black violent crime incidents, while there were 547,948 black on white violent crime incidents that same year. Looks like the hunted have become the hunters, with lots of video evidence of unprovoked violence to prove it. Do you think that Joe and the Hoe will shut down the FBI for peddling such misinformation?
Link from government source supporting this bullshit? Black people are only 13 percent of the US population. GTFOOH

Link from government source supporting this bullshit? Black people are only 13 percent of the US population. GTFOOH
Nope, I think I'll stay right here calling out your BS. These stats are directly from the Justice Dept and the Bureau of Crime statistics. Black people may be only 13% of the population but they commit over 50% of violent crimes so this is no surprise either. Maybe you shouldn't take as gospel the BS that the BLM, otherwise known as Bullshit, Lies and Misinformation, spoon feeds you.

You know why your a drama Queen ???
R.cfbc1eef89528c355a49fd4ce2ee76ba

because not an ounce of care nor worry was posted by you in the summer Riots. 36 DEAD Billions in Damage to citizen's property's Black, white, asian, et al . NOT a PEEP of your righteousness Not a HINT of Disgust. FRAUD

Last edited:
WAKE UP!!! The worst part about this that is so sad is Trump was one of the first to be vaccinated. Then the entire FoxNEWS cast.

Florida is the epicenter......EXPLOSIVE STUFF! All south states...conservative states.....all hit hard.

Desantis is calling for vaccinations now after politicizing this for months on end. This is why the right just is unable to lead.

It is scarily stupefying how uninformed people on the right move.
Go away u idiot..!!!!

Reactions: mahb
You know why your a drama Queen ???
R.cfbc1eef89528c355a49fd4ce2ee76ba

because not an ounce of care nor worry was posted by you in the summer Riots. 36 DEAD Billions in Damahe to citizen's property's Black, white, asian, et al . NOT a PEEP of your righteousness Not a HINT of Disgust. FRAUD

They weren’t rioting, they were “protesting”

protesting
/prəˈtestiNG,prōˈtestiNG,ˈprōˌtestiNG/

noun
  1. the expression of disapproval of or objection to something.

adjective
      1. expressing disapproval of or objection to something

You would have to be a moron to equate an insurrection of our government election that included 550 arrest to a riot. The right is a hypocritical bread of fire eaters and yes I am flexing my history swagger with that one. Look it up.

You would have to be a moron to equate an insurrection of our government election that included 550 arrest to a riot. The right is a hypocritical bread of fire eaters and yes I am flexing my history swagger with that one. Look it up.
So storming a police headquarters with weapons and burning it down wasn’t an insurrection or did Don Lemon forget to show that to you on his lowest rated show?

OK only 7% of Florida black population is vaccinated. Are these the red voters you guys suggest. Now is a good time for you to brush up on black history maybe the Emancipation Proclamation a good place to start. Lol lol
The question is why are red states infecting the rest of the country because of their stupidity around vaccinations?

Florida has vaccinated 49% population. Now add in those who have recovered from Covid. Florida is unique. Right now in my building on the beach I have people from Uruguay, Brazil., Argentina, NY, Canada, Mexico, etc.....so we have a lot of people in and out of our State all the time.
More excuses for the Republican party's inept handling of a deadly virus.

Reactions: cdwright40
The question is why are red states infecting the rest of the country because of their stupidity around vaccinations?
First off where is your proof red states infecting the rest of the country unless you are counting the illegal immigrants crossing into Texas and being dispersed around the country by the Biden Administration. You might be onto something there. The low vaccination rates among blacks, do you consider that red state stupidity ?

Last edited:
More excuses for the Republican party's inept handling of a deadly virus.
Another reason these people were voted out of office and need to rig elections. They never accept responsibility for anything. They always will point the finger elsewhere.....and look for credit constantly for just doing thier job.

Reactions: cems52
An insurrection without guns? Lolol! Weak ass simps!
Yea and after they where to take over the capital the next step was take over every major city than the USA military.. hahahaha, hahahha

These idiots really think the American people believe this BS…

No guns but they did use other weapons from bear spray to pro police flags to beat on cops....smdh. You people are damn idiots. All on tape. The beatings, the braggings, the entire thing.

Why don't you ask Biden and his administration to STOP sending COVID+ UNVACCINATED Illegal aliens into them, ATLEAST tell the Governors, so they can have some chance to prepare, or is that the point ? To make them look bad by infecting the State's citizens. SICK ! I would hope something this drastic would cross the line for you guys

sources are: msn, yahoo, Forbes,nypost
Video shows Biden 'secretly' flying migrant children into Tennessee

Biden dumping illegal migrants around the nation without notice

Immigrant Detainees Are Sitting On A COVID-19 Time Bomb - First Infection Reported

Surge in COVID-positive migrants being released in US

if you have a problem with sources or need more of them,,,,,, there are unending links on any search you do

No guns but they did use other weapons from bear spray to pro police flags to beat on cops....smdh. You people are damn idiots. All on tape. The beatings, the braggings, the entire thing.
in your own words with only one word changed?
No guns but they did use other weapons from bear spray to pro BLM flags to beat on cops....smdh. You people are damn idiots. All on tape. The beatings, the braggings, the entire thing.

Sounds like one of the hundreds of BLM and Antifa peaceful protests :eek:

No guns but they did use other weapons from bear spray to pro BLM flags to beat on cops....smdh. You people are damn idiots. All on tape. The beatings, the braggings, the entire thing.

Yeah... please provide 1 person killed by a BLM protester. I'll wait.

Why don't you ask Biden and his administration to STOP sending COVID+ UNVACCINATED Illegal aliens into them, ATLEAST tell the Governors, so they can have some chance to prepare, or is that the point ? To make them look bad by infecting the State's citizens. SICK ! I would hope something this drastic would cross the line for you guys

sources are: msn, yahoo, Forbes,nypost
Video shows Biden 'secretly' flying migrant children into Tennessee

Biden dumping illegal migrants around the nation without notice

Immigrant Detainees Are Sitting On A COVID-19 Time Bomb - First Infection Reported

Surge in COVID-positive migrants being released in US

if you have a problem with sources or need more of them,,,,,, there are unending links on any search you do
No need for more of your right wing obfuscation. We present you with a problem and as usual crickets from the Trump followers. Get your dam shot and we can stop this virus.

The smart people in this country know BLM had nothing to do with racist rioters in the Capitol. Only dumbasses think otherwise.

WAKE UP!!! The worst part about this that is so sad is Trump was one of the first to be vaccinated. Then the entire FoxNEWS cast.

Florida is the epicenter......EXPLOSIVE STUFF! All south states...conservative states.....all hit hard.

Desantis is calling for vaccinations now after politicizing this for months on end. This is why the right just is unable to lead.

It is scarily stupefying how uninformed people on the right move.
You're a clown, alittle reading can help you.

Texas police learn COVID-positive illegal immigrants sent to local hotels, after Whataburger encounter​

Authorities became aware of the matter after a migrant group was seen exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 inside the fast food restaurant​

Authorities in South Texas said Tuesday they've learned that illegal immigrants who have possibly tested positive for COVID-19 were being released from federal custody to a Catholic charity, which booked hotel rooms for them without notifying local officials.

The La Joya Police Department said a patrol officer was waved down Monday by someone concerned about a group that appeared to be sick at a Whataburger fast food restaurant. The officer found a family inside who were coughing and sneezing and not adhering to health guidelines, including the wearing of masks, authorities said during a news conference.

A manager told the officer they wanted the people to leave the establishment because they were making everyone inside "uneasy." When the officer approached the migrants, they said they had tested positive for the coronavirus and had been apprehended by Border Patrol agents several days prior before being released.

Reactions: grbcane
Nope, I think I'll stay right here calling out your BS. These stats are directly from the Justice Dept and the Bureau of Crime statistics. Black people may be only 13% of the population but they commit over 50% of violent crimes so this is no surprise either. Maybe you shouldn't take as gospel the BS that the BLM, otherwise known as Bullshit, Lies and Misinformation, spoon feeds you.
Bro, BLM is not an organization or group. It's a movement like the Civil Rights movement. Got it?

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn
First off where is your proof red states infecting the rest of the country unless you are counting the illegal immigrants crossing into Texas and being dispersed around the country by the Biden Administration. You might be onto something there. The low vaccination rates among blacks, do you consider that red state stupidity ?
More excuses for red states' poor results in getting vaccinated. What's wrong with you people?

Bro, BLM is not an organization or group. It's a movement like the Civil Rights movement. Got it?
The founder of a Black Lives Matter chapter in Minnesota said he quit after learning the “ugly truth” about the activist group’s priorities.

In 2015, I was the founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul,” Rashad Turner, the president and executive director of Minnesota Parent Union, said in a YouTube video called “the truth revealed about BLM.”

“I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies — black lives do matter,” he said in the video for TakeCharge Minnesota, a group opposing the idea that systemic racism is to blame for problems in US society.

“However, after a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding black families,” he insisted.

He said BLM “cared even less about improving the quality of education for students in Minneapolis,” adding it was “made clear when they publicly denounced charter schools alongside the teachers’ union.”
I was an insider in Black Lives Matter and I learned the ugly truth — the moratorium on charter schools does not support rebuilding the black family. But it does create barriers to a better education for black children,” he insisted.

“I resigned from Black Lives Matter after a year and a half. But I didn’t quit working to improve black lives and access to a great education,” he said.

Turner said he first started the local BLM chapter under the assumption the group would want to fight for black people from troubled backgrounds to get educated and find success, just like he had.

When I was 2 years old, my father was shot and killed. My mother wasn’t able to take care of me, so I was raised by my grandparents,” he said, detailing how he went on to become the first person in his family to get a degree, going on to get a master’s degree in education.

“I am living proof that no matter your start in life, quality education is a pathway to success,” he said.

Resigning after realizing that BLM would not help him gain “the same success for our children and our communities,” he now leads Minnesota Parent Union, which aims to bring parents and educators together.

His video was first posted last Wednesday — a day before BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, 37, announced her own resignation from her group, blaming “attacks” trying to “discredit” her.

It appeared on the YouTube channel for TakeCharge Minnesota, which calls itself a “new organization committed to countering the prevailing narrative … that America is structured to undermine the lives of black Americans.”

“We acknowledge that racist people exist in the country, but explicitly reject the notion that the United States of America is a racist country. This is a subtle, but significant difference!” the group says in its objectives.

Government Source, that makes me trust it, NOT!

A high ranking government official said he was against masks, before he was for them, then that you needed two, then you could take your masks off if you got the vaccine, then that you needed to put the masks back on. So why again is any sane person supposed to trust a government source?
Yeah... please provide 1 person killed by a BLM protester. I'll wait.
1 year old child shot because BLM did not like the mom turning around her car to avoid a BLM road block in ATLANTA.

Bullshit, Lies, and Misinformation sure collects a lot of donations for something that is not an organization or group. ;) I don't remember MLK or any of the civil rights groups back in the day blaming all their self inflicted problems on white people. Wasn't it white people fighting under the US flag that ended slavery? Pretty offensive to imply that all whites are racist, don't you think?

Reactions: grbcane and mahb

I have asked my bank and they have said that "movements" cannot open bank accounts?

I have asked my bank and they have said that "movements" cannot open bank accounts?
But Trump can open bank accounts after fleecing millions from "not so bright" Trump supporters.

Reactions: newnangacane
Bullshit, Lies, and Misinformation sure collects a lot of donations for something that is not an organization or group. ;) I don't remember MLK or any of the civil rights groups back in the day blaming all their self inflicted problems on white people. Wasn't it white people fighting under the US flag that ended slavery? Pretty offensive to imply that all whites are racist, don't you think?
Show me where I said, "all whites are racist"?

GOD You people lie like you breath....Geezus....lmao.....Just stop it. It's beyond ridiculous at this point. This is why these red states are a complete dumpster fire. Especially Florida.
Do you have anyone in your life that takes you seriously? Take it down a notch you are going to have a stroke

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT