ADVERTISEMENT

1 in 5 New cases come from Florida in entire NATION? Varients sweeping through the souths red states!!!! 99.5% of deaths from unvaccinated people????

WAKE UP!!! The worst part about this that is so sad is Trump was one of the first to be vaccinated. Then the entire FoxNEWS cast.

Florida is the epicenter......EXPLOSIVE STUFF! All south states...conservative states.....all hit hard.

Desantis is calling for vaccinations now after politicizing this for months on end. This is why the right just is unable to lead.

It is scarily stupefying how uninformed people on the right move.
Link?

Reactions: zackbear
please provide the name of the person that killed someone on January 6th 2021 in the Capitol?

It's like I thought. You can not. You and people like you don't do anything but talk shit and whataboutism because you are full of it. I asked and you can't provide it based on what you told me.

Now although people died at the stop the steal rally aka the Jan 6 resurrection, That isn't the one trump supporters were charged with murder. Do you want me to show you where they were? Let's do this I will show you where trump supporters were convicted of murder and you show me where BLM protesters were convicted of murder deal?

It's like I thought. You can not. You and people like you don't do anything but talk shit and whataboutism because you are full of it. I asked and you can't provide it based on what you told me.

Now although people died at the stop the steal rally aka the Jan 6 resurrection, That isn't the one trump supporters were charged with murder. Do you want me to show you where they were? Let's do this I will show you where trump supporters were convicted of murder and you show me where BLM protesters were convicted of murder deal?
Tell the mother of the one year old child in Atlanta that had her child shot by BLM that her baby was not murdered because Keesha Bottoms and Stacey Abrams told The Atlanta Journal and Constipation to bury the story.

Resending the link to other BLM murder of love events. Just because you don't want to read the story does not change the facts.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acledid

Maybe if you and Manny don't read about UNC's 776 yards, it will make it not really have happened?

There were five cops killed in Dallas by a BLM supporter just for starters.

I wonder if OP heard this news during one of Pudding Brain's daily Covid briefings? So much for Joey having a plan to deal with the virus, which is working about the same as his plan to deal with the border crisis.

Tell the mother of the one year old child in Atlanta that had her child shot by BLM that her baby was not murdered because Keesha Bottoms and Stacey Abrams told The Atlanta Journal and Constipation to bury the story.

Resending the link to other BLM murder of love events. Just because you don't want to read the story does not change the facts.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acledid

Maybe if you and Manny don't read about UNC's 776 yards, it will make it not really have happened?
Do we have a deal?

If Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper or Joy Reid don't say it, to Certain Dumb posters, it didn't happen. True flat earthers 🤡 🤡🤡🤡.
That was clever man. Slicker than snot! I bet you were the Valedictorian of Trump University. Won a lifetime supply of Trump steaks. Don't forget to donate to the Trump fund genius.

We are right around 50% vaccinated inline with the overall United States. Now add in the people who already had covid. The point is people are pouring into this State from all over, all the time. If we are right in line with the country what is your cause for this outbreak?

As of June 3rd only 753,000 Black Americans had been vaccinated (most recent I could find)

Not blaming like you just pointing out certain groups might want to roll up their sleeves.

Oops.

Facts are a tough thing for liberals to swallow... better give him time to recoup from this one.

Gotta love the "evil red states are the problem " when your link shares facts of the overwhelmingly unvaccinated black population. Why? Why haven't they been vaccinated?

Any insight to this from the Squad in here? Why have an amazingly low number of black people received their vaccination?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
What you are saying here has absolutely nothing to do with my post. It doesn't matter, you are 1 in 5 new cases. That's a staggering number and proves that walking around telling everyone it is my body only hurts YOU AND YOUR BODY. Let me ask because this comment about black people is strange as fk...LMAO.

Why would I care what race you are? That has absolutely nothing to do with these stats of 1 in 5 new cases. Your response is to point out black American vaccination rates. You think this is a normal thing to do? WTF? That's so wierd. That isn't relevant what color these residents are. It makes zero difference. GET VACCINATED. It isn't a black or white issue. it's a national issue.

People that are not vaccinated are dying....and people in Florida have been running around for months telling everyone who would listen they are not getting vaccinated. Do you honestly think I give a shit what color they are? I don't! It doesn't matter!

Desantis is the govenor and he isn't black...lmao. He has been telling everyone for months the same things. Now he wants you vaccinated why? It's gotton out of hand and Florida is dying as a result.

The reason to bring up the ridiculously low black vaccination stat is due to the way you present your argument.

"1 in 5 new case from Florida... a RED state..." implies that a RED state is a Republican state... and a Republican state must mean they're all white, racist, privileged assholes. At least... thats the narrative CNN wants you to believe.

So the stat was brought up to ask why so few black people in these red states have been vaccinated. If these evil RED States would only comply and get vaccinated then we'd be out of this mess... right??

Well... if it is going to take everyone's effort, as you say it will... then why hasn't everyone participated and done their part?

Why haven't black people gone to get vaccinated? 50% of Florida has and only 7% of the black population in Florida account in that number.

Only 7%.

Why?

Oops.

Facts are a tough thing for liberals to swallow... better give him time to recoup from this one.

Gotta love the "evil red states are the problem " when your link shares facts of the overwhelmingly unvaccinated black population. Why? Why haven't they been vaccinated?

Any insight to this from the Squad in here? Why have an amazingly low number of black people received their vaccination?

Maybe liberals do not give a shit who you consider YOUR founding fathers or give a shit if you like it. You and not any other person here is my daddy. I don't care what you want to believe. Get pissed if you want. Call me all the names you want. That isn't going to change a thing about how I give it up.

Republicans have been on this narrative of not getting vaccinated for months. The weird thing about this is the loudest voices are usually vaccinated themselves.

The entire foxnews news team has been vaccinated a long time and telling their viewers that the government can NOT tell you what to do. It's your body. Spreading misinformation about vaccines all while they themselves are vaccinated. They are literally killing their own viewers. It's the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Vaccinated people do not go to the hospital with the delta version and not dying. We know it can be transmitted. Stop acting stupid. You aren't teaching anyone a thing.

The Right gets so excited when people die. It's just a void of moral compass. However it is their own people who are dying. I don't care to see anyone die. Even hyenas...but darwin is at work here smh. The left is not dying. We are vacinated and surviving Delta. 99.5% of people dying are unvaccinated people and really those are from the right.

WAKE UP!!! The worst part about this that is so sad is Trump was one of the first to be vaccinated. Then the entire FoxNEWS cast.

Florida is the epicenter......EXPLOSIVE STUFF! All south states...conservative states.....all hit hard.

Desantis is calling for vaccinations now after politicizing this for months on end. This is why the right just is unable to lead.

It is scarily stupefying how uninformed people on the right move.
Florida's problem actually got worse when in April 2021 Gov DeSantis had a vaccine center set up specifically for a select group in Manatee County. It was for a subdivision for upper class folks, mostly white. It was done as a favor to the developer of that subdivision. Those vaccines shouldve gone to communities that were and still are under seige; SR and assisted living, the less fortunate. Proof KARMA is a BITCH.

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
Florida's problem actually got worse when in April 2021 Gov DeSantis had a vaccine center set up specifically for a select group in Manatee County. It was for a subdivision for upper class folks, mostly white. It was done as a favor to the developer of that subdivision. Those vaccines shouldve gone to communities that were and still are under seige; SR and assisted living, the less fortunate. Proof KARMA is a BITCH.
You have no idea of what ur talking about..
Infections mean squat if people aren’t dying which they are not..
Moron..!!!

Reactions: grbcane
Show me which right says you can infect other people with a deadly virus.
Show me where it says that the government has a right to tell me how to run my fuccking life..
U idiots are wanting to fringe on my rights but yet ur letting illegals in at the border that are infected into the country every fuccking day by the thousands.. Ur a bunch of idiots..!!!

Do us a favor just shut the fucck-up… If u have ur shot u don’t have to worry about anything.. Mind ur own fuccking business..

Show me where it says that the government has a right to tell me how to run my fuccking life..
U idiots are wanting to fringe on my rights but yet ur letting illegals in at the border that are infected into the country every fuccking day by the thousands.. Ur a bunch of idiots..!!!

Do us a favor just shut the fucck-up… If u have ur shot u don’t have to worry about anything.. Mind ur own fuccking business..

Seat belts ? Helmets ? Weapons on planes ? There are plenty of areas where the government can tell you what to do. Maybe its time for you to be a responsible citizen instead of crying about wearing a mask or getting a shot in your arm.

Seat belts ? Helmets ? Weapons on planes ? There are plenty of areas where the government can tell you what to do. Maybe its time for you to be a responsible citizen instead of crying about wearing a mask or getting a shot in your arm.
Not wearing a mask nor a shot along my daugher.. So go fuxck urself..!!!

By the way dumb-ass those are laws in some states..
Show me where its a law to have ro take the vaccine… idiot..

Not wearing a mask nor a shot along my daugher.. So go fuxck urself..!!!

By the way dumb-ass those are laws in some states..
Show me where its a law to have ro take the vaccine… idiot..

Then don't cry when COVID comes back and sporting events get cancelled or crowds get reduced because of people like you.

Reactions: zackbear
They did, 60 minutes did a hit piece on him. He opened all Publix's so local communities can get Jabbed FYI and in Florida there is a Publix every 1-5 miles pending where your at.

There were over 500,000 deaths in the US before the variant. The Variant says we have to be vigilant. No ands, ifs, or buts
What doesn't make sense is the CDC just posted on their Own websites that the test are not bad & don't work while not being able to tall the difference between covid & influenza. So how are they testing for the delta if the 1st set of tests that put us in the emergency last spring were faulty. A lot of this doesn't make sense

What doesn't make sense is the CDC just posted on their Own websites that the test are not bad & don't work while not being able to tall the difference between covid & influenza. So how are they testing for the delta if the 1st set of tests that put us in the emergency last spring were faulty. A lot of this doesn't make sense
I had typos. They are banning the tests )

They did, 60 minutes did a hit piece on him. He opened all Publix's so local communities can get Jabbed FYI and in Florida there is a Publix every 1-5 miles pending where your at.
I live in Davie and there’s 8 Publix within 5 miles of my house . It was the best decision that could’ve been made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT