ADVERTISEMENT

5 biggest questions / answers

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
To my mind these are the answers (opinion)

#5 yes Mario & staff will make practices about as strenuous as allowed and I fully expect them to push the boundaries. Mario was part of the hardest working teams ever in our championship years. Only way to separate the wheat from the chaff will be those practices and after practice workouts and assignments. I expect punishments to be inline with the mistakes made.

#4 Those that respond will be better for it. Those that don't won't be here very long and will ride the bench

#3 SEE ABOVE

#2 I would expect transfers to be more "ready" than Freshman however Kelly certainly has the size already. Bissainthe on special teams etc.

#1 Yes Could be Keyshawn Smith, George, I expect Restrepo / Smith to be a serious contributors and Ladson. We finally have a real nice group here. Outside and slot.
Tight end we should be solid. I expect better usage of Mallory and Arroyo and for Skinner to be used in certain situations right from the start. It is Mallory who I think finally will be utilized in a smarter way. More like Gesiki on the Fins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News