ADVERTISEMENT

71 millions “Legal” votes LOL!

phillyDAU

SuperCane
Oct 28, 2004
I thought mail in were not legal and is that not what president trump got in Arizona which contributed to his come back

Reactions: TexasCane83
I don't even think YOU even know what you just said. In your defense however there is no doubt in my mind Donald Trump has a clue and this fact is completely acceptable to people like yourself.

The thing people like yourself try to discuss yet just have no idea of what you are talking about is the fact that in this country the voting methods and processes are all done on an individual state, bipartisan basis though bipartisan committees.

So, NOBODY is responsible for anything. States, and state elected boards, and bipartisan members do the civil work of the people.

The funny thing is republicans waiting for their Queues from Trump is nothing short of the single most ridiculous thing in the world. I am not exaggerating......but this is what it equates to. This is what happens when you follow a complete jackass. These people have no idea what power is....but they just want to have it. So, they can tell their rich donors they need them.

I don't even think YOU even know what you just said. In your defense however there is no doubt in my mind Donald Trump has a clue and this fact is completely acceptable to people like yourself.

The thing people like yourself try to discuss yet just have no idea of what you are talking about is the fact that in this country the voting methods and processes are all done on an individual state, bipartisan basis though bipartisan committees.

So, NOBODY is responsible for anything. States, and state elected boards, and bipartisan members do the civil work of the people.

The funny thing is republicans waiting for their Queues from Trump is nothing short of the single most ridiculous thing in the world. I am not exaggerating......but this is what it equates to. This is what happens when you follow a complete jackass. These people have no idea what power is....but they just want to have it. So, they can tell their rich donors they need them.
Who are you talking to?

Reactions: gchaneyjr
Who are you talking to?

I know it’s frustrating Cash, but it’s hard to blame theses guys, they’re not seeing the video evidence, and there being told by the media all these claims are baseless. They also don’t understand election laws, and think the media confirms the president, while they have no idea why these votes are invalid. I had to open an account at Parler, so I could continue to witness what’s going on.
I think it was @krvanness who said he wondered how unspeakable things could happened in history , and the people did nothing, and after watching our press he understood.

You are just so brilliant. Watch what your hero’s do with crack head hunter and a child molester . You sit and preach to us how Trump is a Jackass . Welcome Biden your followers like cd will lick your boots and you can continue being Chinese.

I know it’s frustrating Cash, but it’s hard to blame theses guys, they’re not seeing the video evidence, and there being told by the media all these claims are baseless. They also don’t understand election laws, and think the media confirms the president, while they have no idea why these votes are invalid. I had to open an account at Parler, so I could continue to witness what’s going on.
I think it was @krvanness who said he wondered how unspeakable things could happened in history , and the people did nothing, and after watching our press he understood.
Parler! Hahahahaha! Man are you deep in the hole.

You are just so brilliant. Watch what your hero’s do with crack head hunter and a child molester . You sit and preach to us how Trump is a Jackass . Welcome Biden your followers like cd will lick your boots and you can continue being Chinese.
Hey Bobbie Joe how does it feel to be on the losing side? You said it was gonna be the same as 2016 you lied to me buddy. America has spoken America has taking out the trash.

• Haha
Reactions: gchaneyjr
Please don't question cd's brilliance...

Reactions: thedonaldWYO
Hey Bobbie Joe how does it feel to be on the losing side? You said it was gonna be the same as 2016 you lied to me buddy. America has spoken America has taking out the trash.
How does it feel to have Biden for president that has a crack head son having sex with underage children and The FBI had the evidence for two years . Biden been bought by the Chinese? And you are happy? For 47 years the inner city’s have been And still are destroyed are all happy. Yep been on the loosing side before but it is ok because we conservatives have carried you boot lickers a long time on our back. Talk to me again in four years and let me know if you got the free candy you were promised. Yep buddy this so call trash will continue to speak loudly And love this country. Yep not going anywhere. And You liberals are supposed to be the tolerant and bring everyone together party lol.

How does it feel to have Biden for president that has a crack head son having sex with underage children and The FBI had the evidence for two years . Biden been bought by the Chinese? And you are happy? For 47 years the inner city’s have been And still are destroyed are all happy. Yep been on the loosing side before but it is ok because we conservatives have carried you boot lickers a long time on our back. Talk to me again in four years and let me know if you got the free candy you were promised. Yep buddy this so call trash will continue to speak loudly And love this country. Yep not going anywhere. And You liberals are supposed to be the tolerant and bring everyone together party lol.
Hunter Biden is not the president Joe Biden is the president. Sorry you hate it Bobbie Joe but you will deal with it for four years. Remember these words, I told you so. Libs win again. HaHa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT