ADVERTISEMENT

A Couple Shoutouts: Doug Jones Is An Impressive American Who Deserves....

This guy (@PalmaBoy) thinks he matriculated with a credible GED. Smdh
Again, this how stupid you are. You don’t know me yet try and talk about my education. Hahahahaha which by the way it’s positive you have such passion and pride in those Community College night classes you took. Congrats! And again with trying to sound smart. Where are these racial slurs? Or admit you lied. It’s simple. Just say: board I lied and I’m sorry. Why can’t you be honest??

I carry myself well. Thank you sir.
Not at all, your a joke. Don’t lie to yourself any longer. It’s only hurting you. Seriously I’m trying to help you here. You come off terribly. Sound like a failed man. It’s sad at times which is why I don’t unleash on you.

Again, this how stupid you are. You don’t know me yet try and talk about my education. Hahahahaha which by the way it’s positive you have such passion and pride in those Community College night classes you took. Congrats! And again with trying to sound smart. Where are these racial slurs? Or admit you lied. It’s simple. Just say: board I lied and I’m sorry. Why can’t you be honest??
You lie with every post you make. Although I did not attend a community college I have nothing but praise for them. They serve a valuable service to our community. You have a problem with them? Too many monorities attend them?

Not at all, your a joke. Don’t lie to yourself any longer. It’s only hurting you. Seriously I’m trying to help you here. You come off terribly. Sound like a failed man. It’s sad at times which is why I don’t unleash on you.
If your way of "unleashing" on me is your use of the English language, child please.

Oh I do care about money. That's why I've worked my entire life to live the lifestyle I live today.
Huh? You mean you don't have to be a loudmouth about your success because it is expected and not a big deal? Wow...who knew? LOL

You lie with every post you make. Although I did not attend a community college I have nothing but praise for them. They serve a valuable service to our community. You have a problem with them? Too many monorities attend them?
Cems I honestly doubted you attended college at all, your classless and don’t come across as someone educated. I’m just being candid. And talk about race baiting, it’s all you got left. You’ve been exposed and here you are playing yoirnonly card. Show me a single lie I’ve said/ made. Go ahead, this will fall into same catagory as your bullshit claim I made “racial slurs”

Huh? You mean you don't have to be a loudmouth about your success because it is expected and not a big deal? Wow...who knew? LOL
Obviously not you, 99% of your posts have some self gratification and reminded everyone how smart you are, how important you are. Etc etc. The classic “I know my stuff” or the famous “I’m really good at this” quote from you says it all.

Obviously not you, 99% of your posts have some self gratification and reminded everyone how smart you are, how important you are. Etc etc. The classic “I know my stuff” or the famous “I’m really good at this” quote from you says it all.
This is about your money...and i don't remind "everyone" how smart i am. Just you..and Jabronis.

Reactions: cems52
Cems I honestly doubted you attended college at all, your classless and don’t come across as someone educated. I’m just being candid. And talk about race baiting, it’s all you got left. You’ve been exposed and here you are playing yoirnonly card. Show me a single lie I’ve said/ made. Go ahead, this will fall into same catagory as your bullshit claim I made “racial slurs”
You're comical.

Because I'm certain you will never meet anyone as sharp as I am in your lifetime.
Yeah for sure!! And most people who are intelligent don’t spend time on threads telling everyone about it. They’ll see for themselves. And “sharp” people admit when they are wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT