ADVERTISEMENT

I just Gotta Say This....Regardless of Political Party, Liz Cheney Knows what it is to be a Leader

Nope
She’s participating in a partisan endeavor which is focused solely on political advantage in the next election.
She’s a traitor to her party
The opposition will try to tar ever single republican with the the 1/6 protests , attack every republican who received a Trump endorsement. That’s what she’s signing up for.

The party was willing to go along with her for a while , Mitch has no love for Trump either , but he’s not cheering the kangaroo court .
She’s history in politics
Likely a TV commentator for CNN in the future

The party will be best served by the new generation. Youngkin, Desantis , Holley , Cotton for example. All supportive of policies advanced by DJT, all supportive of the party leadership .
Chaney leads no one
Unless its her fellow warhawk neo conservatives and war hungry democrats like that wacko Mendendez in Jersey
She is down 30 points in polling in her home State.

The Republican party is ****ing bad.

Nothing like the past as I grew up.

Fueled by money and greed rather than the oath of office.

Facts are facts

Trump lost the election,. admitted by his insiders, therefore no assault on the Capitol

Love fest says TRUMP others Republicans spin it as " a normal day except for a few"

Sad that this country is so divided which is bad, really bad.
You must have grown up in your mothers womb, to be so clueless to reality.
The ONLY party that has changed DRASTICALLY, is Democratic
These are 1000% not the Democratic Party of 30 years ago
Only an emotional shallow mind would think otherwise
So glad your proud of the mentally challenged fuktard you voted for
Pffffft

Reactions: genghiscane
No she is a Republican. You guys have the same ole tired playbook. If anyone uncucks themselves from your party with Thier own mind or opinions they are labeled RHINO in your playbook. Because none of you are aware of what actual leadership looks like at this point. You are following what is broken. The Oath Keepers and the proud boys. This is what you are standing with now.

Liz Chaney has been Republican her entire life and had voted as such her entire life. Yet you think you have the right to call her a RHINO for thinking for herself. Her daddy was VP of the United States...and she knows the party. That doesn't mean she isn't gonna lead! Because she is not afraid. She is not a coward.

She's more conservative than any of the MAGA grifters on this board.

Reactions: cdwright40
No... they have not been removed from the party. Clearly false info being spread. Liz has had some committee assignments taken but that's what this thread is about. Clearly she doesn't care....lol She has decided to stand on her principles.... that's leadership right?

Raoul- Some reason my original post didn’t hit.

Cheney is not endorsed by the Republican party in Wyoming anymore. She is done on Nov 3. She is a carpetbagger and grew up in the swamp.

One of her biggest mistakes in Wyoming is turning her back on the cattle ranchers that put her in office the first time. Hageman will be the name you hear in November (a 4th generation cattle rancher).

Cheney is not endorsed by the Republican party in Wyoming anymore. She is done on Nov 3. She is a carpetbagger and grew up in the swamp.

One of her biggest mistakes in Wyoming is turning her back on the cattle ranchers that put her in office the first time. Hageman will be the name you hear in November (a 4th generation cattle rancher).
That's leadership. Do you know how many Dems sacrificed Thier seats over Obama Care? These are leaders! It's not about you in office. It's about the American people. Republicans just don't understand the concept.

Im guessing one of the primary reasons for her lack of support is that she voted to impeach Trump and is taking him on for January 6th. He still controls the party apparatus across most Republican states.

She had her leadership position,#3, taken away by vote of colleagues. More than just a committee position.

It was done to protect Donald Trump and spare the Republican party the humiliation of being linked to the attack on the Capitol. Much like Russia, the Republican party is still a one man show.

Im guessing one of the primary reasons for her lack of support is that she voted to impeach Trump and is taking him on for January 6th. He still controls the party apparatus across most Republican states.

Technically no Raoul. She is a swamp rat/carpetbagger that even had trouble obtaining a fishing license when she first ran in Wyoming. As mentioned, she turned her back on the cattle ranchers that put her in there the first time. Cattle ranchers still hold a lot of clout out here and were homesteaders when Wyoming was a territory.

She has been repudiated by the Wyoming State Republican Organization. Nobody wants her- like Romney.

State Republican convention was held a few weeks ago in my hometown out here. My family hosted a welcoming party at our store/museum. Cheney is done but according to CDWrong she is a real leader like Cuomo.

All her campaign $$$ comes from Teton County (Jackson Hole area which is the only blue county in the state and full of Californian’s). Teton County does not get her back in office as a lot of people there are part time residents that cannot vote in the state of Wyoming.

Technically no Raoul. She is a swamp rat/carpetbagger that even had trouble obtaining a fishing license when she first ran in Wyoming. As mentioned, she turned her back on the cattle ranchers that put her in there the first time. Cattle ranchers still hold a lot of clout out here and were homesteaders when Wyoming was a territory.

But her voting record is more conservative and loyal to Trump's agenda than that of Jim Jordan, Elise Stefanik, and Matt Gaetz. She also received solid conservative grades from the Susan B. Anthony Foundation and the NRA. The only difference between Cheney and the three aforementioned Trump stooges is they voted to protect Trump while Cheney pursued the truth wherever the facts led her.

This is how desperate and morally bankrupt the GOP have become - if you're Republican, you are no longer allowed to call out corruption when it happens to come from within your own party.

Last edited:
Enjoying playing golf and still pissing people off like you that have DTS…. 🤡🤡🤡
Not what I heard. I heard he is fighting litigation on multiple fronts now. The state of Ga the state of New York and once these Jan 6 hearings wrap up it will be these United States of America!

The good news is where is going there will be plenty of time to Golf or lift weights. Personally where I think he ends up he would be better off learning a micro braid technique or cornrows in a halter top. He will have friends named toothpick and tiny. Not Rudy and Jared there. Bree probably knows some people.

That's leadership. Do you know how many Dems sacrificed Thier seats over Obama Care? These are leaders! It's not about you in office. It's about the American people. Republicans just don't understand the concept.
No they sacrificed their constituents to Obama care. Constituents voted their greedy butts out.

Obviously Democrats have no vote on Republican leadership. Pretty obvious.
If it is obvious then no need to play games. It's her party that punished her. You playing silly games talking about her colleagues like Dems had anything to do with it is just being disingenuous. Her party is the underline problem. It's broken. People like the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are at the party conventions walking around there like they own the place....just like they walked around the capital on Jan 6th. I don't give a shit about the party.

No they sacrificed their constituents to Obama care. Constituents voted their greedy butts out.
I have no idea what you just said or what it means. I don't think you do either....lol. Constituents? Those are just voters....and if you are naïve enough to think that things like money determine who you can get to support you then I don't know how to have the conversation. Sorry. The people overwhelmingly support obamacare. Republicans had nothing to offer after opposing it for years and tried to have us with essentially no protection.

But her voting record is more conservative and loyal to Trump's agenda than that of Jim Jordan, Elise Stefanik, and Matt Gaetz. She also received solid conservative grades from the Susan B. Anthony Foundation and the NRA. The only difference between Cheney and the three aforementioned Trump stooges is they voted to protect Trump while Cheney pursued the truth wherever the facts led her.

This is how desperate and morally bankrupt the GOP have become - if you're Republican, you are no longer allowed to call out corruption when it happens to come from within your own party.

Raoul- I do not dispute what you stated. She is not a Wyominite and it will show in November. She went against the people of Wyoming that put her in office the first time on a lot of other agendas. I keep hearing only one thing from the left about January 6th with Cheney. Not so fast if you will. Always enjoy your posts about football and in here fyi.

Not what I heard.

Well you seem to be the board know it all on all fronts from your mother’s basement. Let me ask this since you seem to do a plenty of research: Beyond Meat or Impossible for a burger as there are peeps debating it…. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Well you seem to be the board know it all on all fronts from your mother’s basement. Let me ask this since you seem to do a plenty of research: Beyond Meat or Impossible for a burger as there are peeps debating it…. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Opinions vary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT