ADVERTISEMENT

I just Gotta Say This....Regardless of Political Party, Liz Cheney Knows what it is to be a Leader

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
She knows what leadership looks like!!!

She is one of the few people in her party that is not driven by fear and cowardice of a person who is really irrelevant. People driven by a thirst for power, money and access. NOT MORALS!

This woman is a true American and I salute her. She is taking on something very difficult to take on for her career. She has opposing political views but understands there is not a country without a stand for our democracy. We simply can't allow anarchy just because you belong to a political party. THAT'S LEADERSHIP!

Oh, LET ME ADD THIS IN CAPS! DEFENDING THE PROUD BOYS AND THE OATH KEEPERS MAKES YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM IN MY EYES! I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

She is one of the few people in her party that is not driven by fear and cowardice of a person who is really irrelevant. People driven by a thirst for power, money and access. NOT MORALS!

This woman is a true American and I salute her. She is taking on something very difficult to take on for her career. She has opposing political views but understands there is not a country without a stand for our democracy. We simply can't allow anarchy just because you belong to a political party. THAT'S LEADERSHIP!

Oh, LET ME ADD THIS IN CAPS! DEFENDING THE PROUD BOYS AND THE OATH KEEPERS MAKES YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM IN MY EYES! I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Tulsi Gabbard is the real leader, unfortunately she’s not bought out like most politicians so the dem party doesn’t promote her.

ROFLMAO at this complete self serving BS

President Michael Avenatti? Never say never! Chris Cillizza Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
OIP.DuSOnlsGT3byTBAHRLCKqQHaEL

1397_550x550_Front_Color-HeatherGrey.jpg

avenatti-CNN-1-1536x865.jpg

Yha CD is an Oracle 🤣 😂🤣😂🐮🐮🐮🦙🦙🦙

Nope
She’s participating in a partisan endeavor which is focused solely on political advantage in the next election.
She’s a traitor to her party
The opposition will try to tar ever single republican with the the 1/6 protests , attack every republican who received a Trump endorsement. That’s what she’s signing up for.

The party was willing to go along with her for a while , Mitch has no love for Trump either , but he’s not cheering the kangaroo court .
She’s history in politics
Likely a TV commentator for CNN in the future

The party will be best served by the new generation. Youngkin, Desantis , Holley , Cotton for example. All supportive of policies advanced by DJT, all supportive of the party leadership .
Chaney leads no one
Unless its her fellow warhawk neo conservatives and war hungry democrats like that wacko Mendendez in Jersey

The Republican party is ****ing bad.

Nothing like the past as I grew up.

Fueled by money and greed rather than the oath of office.

Facts are facts

Trump lost the election,. admitted by his insiders, therefore no assault on the Capitol

Love fest says TRUMP others Republicans spin it as " a normal day except for a few"

Sad that this country is so divided which is bad, really bad.

Last edited:
CD - Endorsing Cheney is the kiss of death. Think the opposite of that RINO and you would be correct
No she is a Republican. You guys have the same ole tired playbook. If anyone uncucks themselves from your party with Thier own mind or opinions they are labeled RHINO in your playbook. Because none of you are aware of what actual leadership looks like at this point. You are following what is broken. The Oath Keepers and the proud boys. This is what you are standing with now.

Liz Chaney has been Republican her entire life and had voted as such her entire life. Yet you think you have the right to call her a RHINO for thinking for herself. Her daddy was VP of the United States...and she knows the party. That doesn't mean she isn't gonna lead! Because she is not afraid. She is not a coward.

Nope
She’s participating in a partisan endeavor which is focused solely on political advantage in the next election.
The opposition will try to tar ever single republican with the the 1/6 protests , attack every republican who received a Trump endorsement. That’s what she’s signing up for.

The party was willing to go along with her for a while , Mitch has no love for Trump either , but he’s not cheering the kangaroo court .

The party will be best served by the new generation. Youngkin, Desantis , Holley , Cotton for example. All supportive of policies advanced by DJT, all supportive of the party leadership .
Chaney leads no one
Unless its her fellow warhawk neo conservatives and war hungry democrats like that wacko Mendendez in Jersey
You are contradicting yourself. The political advantage is your party right? If she felt she had no advantage being a Republican she would just switch her party. People do it all the time.

She isn't getting votes from democrats....and Republicans aren't supporting this opinion so how is this an advantage? It's not!

It's called LEADERSHIP!

No she is a Republican. You guys have the same ole tired playbook. If anyone uncucks themselves from your party with Thier own mind or opinions they are labeled RHINO in your playbook. Because none of you are aware of what actual leadership looks like at this point. You are following what is broken. The Oath Keepers and the proud boys. This is what you are standing with now.

Liz Chaney has been Republican her entire life and had voted as such her entire life. Yet you think you have the right to call her a RHINO for thinking for herself. Her daddy was VP of the United States...and she knows the party. That doesn't mean she isn't gonna lead! Because she is not afraid. She is not a coward.
He put the breaks on Build Back Stupid, he’s a real leader.

Last edited:
People who have no idea of what exactly LEADERSHIP looks like are completely lost here.... lmao

That must make Manchin and Sinema great leaders in your mind, right?

The NY Post and WSJ both owned by Rupert Murdoch tell the story in this weeks editorials

But on his network FOX NEWS the spin is the opposite i.e on Hannity and Carlson as examples.

Why ? It's about the sponsors and how much they will pay. $$$$$$$

The VAST majority of the Trump followers and Republicans in rural America don't sniff the WSJ or read The Post.

Reactions: zackbear
The NY Post and WSJ both owned by Rupert Murdoch tell the story in this weeks editorials

But on his network FOX NEWS the spin is the opposite i.e on Hannity and Carlson as examples.

Why ? It's about the sponsors and how much they will pay. $$$$$$$

The VAST majority of the Trump followers and Republicans in rural America don't sniff the WSJ or read The Post.
You have no fcking idea who reads the WSJ and who doesn't. Go back to your CNN and DNC talking points.

Nope

Chaney leads no one

It’s bipartisan, which is the opposite of partisan. Either case, everyone should want the truth about January 6th to come out so we can hold violators accountable and ensure it never happens again.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
It’s bipartisan, which is the opposite of partisan. Either case, everyone should want the truth about January 6th to come out so we can hold violators accountable and ensure it never happens again.
If you can stand on the truth, than why did Liz Cheney lie in her opening statement and edit Trumps remarks.

Why break a couple hundred years tradition, and not let the minority pick its representation.

That alone makes this show trial unconstitutional.

This is not what bipartisanship looks like, it’s what a Soviet style show trial looks like, the same practice the NAZI’s used.

Reactions: genghiscane

Hahahaha, now ur a Cheney fan .. Fuccking riño that won’t be around after Nov.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: genghiscane
Actually, Cheney has been booted from the party
Kizenger is so loopy that they didn’t even bother to boot him, just yanked his assignments.
So no there is no bi partisan effort
It’s a fixed situation
What’s really disgusting is that AG Garland has said he was watching. Why ? To witness a gross miscarriage of justice ? An action that rejects any notion of due process ? A made for media propaganda piece ?

Her career is over Nov 3

Then she can do whatever she pleases with her free time.

I would agree, except that Utah has open primaries and a lot of democrats will be voting for her.
Except she's not eligible to run in Utah as a Wyoming resident and dems have open primaries here but pubs don't. Dems here are switching to the pub party to vote in the pub primaries to try to eliminate favorites. In Mike Lee's Senate District, they are not even fielding a candidate in hopes of pushing Evan McMullen to take Lee's seat.

Except she's not eligible to run in Utah as a Wyoming resident and dems have open primaries here but pubs don't. Dems here are switching to the pub party to vote in the pub primaries to try to eliminate favorites. In Mike Lee's Senate District, they are not even fielding a candidate in hopes of pushing Evan McMullen to take Lee's seat.
I meant Wyoming, I got confused with the other traitor Romney.

I meant Wyoming, I got confused with the other traitor Romney.
I figured that but wanted to shed light on how Utah does its primaries. In addition to Lee, dems here also are targeting former Cane, Burgess Owens and feel that he's vulnerable.

Reactions: grbcane
Actually, Cheney has been booted from the party
Kizenger is so loopy that they didn’t even bother to boot him, just yanked his assignments.
So no there is no bi partisan effort
It’s a fixed situation
What’s really disgusting is that AG Garland has said he was watching. Why ? To witness a gross miscarriage of justice ? An action that rejects any notion of due process ? A made for media propaganda piece ?

They’re both Republicans and haven’t been booted from the party.

As an aside, the Democrats initially wanted an independent commission to look at January 6th, but the pro-Trump Republcans blocked it.

Therefore Republicans have little recourse to complain the Dems opted for a Congressional investigation.

As an aside, the Democrats initially wanted an independent commission to look at January 6th, but the pro-Trump Republcans blocked it.

Therefore Republicans have little recourse to complain the Dems opted for a Congressional investigation.
We’ll there’s one thing.

The violation of the constitution.

The democrats definitely aren’t acting like they have the truth on their side.

Yes, the Republicans stupidly choose not to participate in the process. Well, most of them did. Some of them choose country over party. However, you don't get to complain when you were offered an opportunity to be an integral part of the proceedings. Then complain you were not an integral part of the proceedings. Sucks for you. Now you have to just sit back and watch the complete ineptness of your parties leadership with nothing to offer 20 Million people watching. Oh well, there is always commercial free Tucker Carlson. Be a part of that instead of actually governing. You people are horrible people and have no morals anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: El Cubano
Tulsi Gabbard is the real leader, unfortunately she’s not bought out like most politicians so the dem party doesn’t promote her.
What views does she have that would appeal to a Dem voter? Bought or not, her views mostly (thought not completely) align with Republicans today which is why she appears on Fox News and at CPAC.

Reactions: Raoul2

Those that blocked it all believe DJT will save their butts if they dont challenge him or stand up to him. Talk about shucking their duty for a democracy.
Liz Chaney gave a mic drop assessment. She is behind in the Wyoming polls but she took the proverbial Bull by the horns. She put country before party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT