ADVERTISEMENT

A little reading material for the board libs

I think what you are doing is conflating several issues to defend a monstrous policy. Nobody has argued that kids don't get separated from their parents. This is the point you keep arguing but it isn't what the uproar is about. What the uproar is about is the cause of Trumps Zero Tolerance policy facilitating extremely large numbers of unaccounted for children and kids that are ripped away from their parents.

Please stop arguing something that nobody but yourself is arguing and while I am at it I need to clear up other key points with yourself and Trumps other supporters defending this.

Look, it doesn't matter who else did this and when it was done even if Trump didn't lie which he did. The policy is monstrous. Others doing it doesn't absolve his policy. This idea that you and other here have that if you can show where Obama or Hillary or someone else did the same horrible thing it is acceptable is bat shit crazy. It isn't acceptable for any of them so why go through the exercise. Since none of them are president.

Lastly, I see here where so many people make this point. Well, when you break the law this is rightfully going to happen. If you have kids and were picked up by the cops you are not going to see your kids. I see this nonsense lately too. Let me start by saying what we do in this country. Looking for asylum is not breaking the law. Get that through your heads. They are looking for a better life for their kids. Like someone in most our American families did that weren't slaves. They are taking the calculation that whatever happens by coming to this country is better than the extreme atrocities in their home land. America has set the standard for when this happens. They are not necessarily allowed in but we do not break families as a matter of policy. It is inhumane no matter how you try to explain this away. We look for other solutions.

I don't know what is honestly worse. This Zero Tolerance Policy or the Idea that people have the need to defend it.

I think the the anger centers around the children that are separated from their families. Yes, there are a lot of kids that try to make it on their own. That's not what this is about. It is about the kids that are separated at the border. Which wouldn't be so outrageous if it weren't for the fact that when these people get in front of a judge they are told they don't know where their kids are, and what agency has them. The judge is telling them someone will contact you eventually. That's not how we roll. Sorry, it isn't. Using innocent kids as political pawns?

Trump operates really not much different than a Muslim Extremist. Through peoples greatest fears. That's why he is getting his base all riled up on things like these immigrants are bringing drugs, gang members that rape and kill etc. He has painted the picture these people are animals as a whole. The reality is much different. These are just people looking for a better life for their family. Yes there are some that are coming to break the law. I am not naive. Just like when people came to ellis island. Many came and then broke the law as there weren't the same opportunities. Started gangs and ran drugs and mafia etc. That is not a high enough of a percentage to say that is the case with all immigrants.

No....you are confused. As the vast majority of the right wing. You don't fund someone by giving them back their own money. Kind of like.... Trump doesn't fund anyone but himself and his family with his charities.

Sure I do. We all do. It is information designed to defend your lord and savior Donald Trump. It has nothing to do with the outrage.

lol....I just wish the Right had just a little bit of Morales. I mean really. It's gotten out of hand from the party of family values. That's what they try to brand themselves but so far I don't see it. Not having affordable health care solutions, Kids getting ripped from their mothers, and paying off whores in hush money is not the values of any real family I know.

No it is not. It is Trumps policy. It is called a Zero Tolerance Policy....and Trump can change it in 5 minutes.

I've explained this a million times to him. He just doesn't want to accept this fact that the real world is dealing with. This can be stopped in a matter of minutes even if it were an ICE policy which it is not. So, still don't understand what the point is of all this. Because right now the Trump administration is accountable for this problem regardless of what happened in 1997.

Read. Learn. It's fundamental. Break the hold. Here I will even give you a fox news article on it. Just stop being cucked like this. It's gotta be embarrassing at some point. It says he created the policy as a result of too many illegals crossing lately.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rance-policy-on-illegal-border-crossings.html

Oh really? Then it wouldn't be difficult to show me where it says this policy called Zero Tolerance has been in place since 1997 right? Since I don't have reading comprehension and all. Let's see that except in this article please.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/9/17190090/catch-release-loopholes-border-immigrants-trump

It is not Obama's catch and release program. Every time you say this you sound like you should not even be a part of the discussion. It's foolish. Someone is showing you that you are wrong, yet you continue to say something that is 100% wrong. Read the link above.

giphy.gif

664.gif

Reactions: BreakingCane
Is it the U.S. Refugee Act of 1980 that still governs our immigration?

You can make up stuff all you want but it doesn’t change the facts of when it was started. And you wanknder why everyone laughs at you guys and calls you hypocrites. This right here is why. Not one ounce of rationality lol.
It may have been law before Trump but he took it to a level never seen.

I agree. If you are principled in your beliefs you should not allow a carefully orchestrated war of public opinion to change your beliefs. Dems have already shown that they have no issue with this process, it happened throughout the Obama presidency. The Dems should not cave on their beliefs just to fix a problem that they do not feel exists.
Show me where Obama separated kids from their moms on the scale we see today?

Now President Trump is guilty of giving himself Pardon authority? You guys are getting more desperate by the day. I suggest you stick with collusion and perhaps obstruction of justice and pray Mueller finds something. Those are definitely a stretch but you just never know.

Laws like Trump pardoning himself?

Now President Trump is guilty of giving himself Pardon authority? You guys are getting more desperate by the day. I suggest you stick with collusion and perhaps obstruction of justice and pray Mueller finds something. Those are definitely a stretch but you just never know.
You didn't hear Trump say he has a right to pardon himself?

Nope but funny thing is Congress gave the President the right to Pardon and as he’s the President I guess he could. Don’t worry about it though, he’ll be impeached if he ever does.

You didn't hear Trump say he has a right to pardon himself?

Oh really? Then it wouldn't be difficult to show me where it says this policy called Zero Tolerance has been in place since 1997 right? Since I don't have reading comprehension and all. Let's see that except in this article please.
It’s called enforcement.... being an Obama loyalist I don’t expect you to understand any of that. It’s ok but you don’t get a participation trophy. We don’t do that around here.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/9/17190090/catch-release-loopholes-border-immigrants-trump

It is not Obama's catch and release program. Every time you say this you sound like you should not even be a part of the discussion. It's foolish. Someone is showing you that you are wrong, yet you continue to say something that is 100% wrong. Read the link above.
Lol and you are wrong again. We were detaining deporting gang members until around spring 2009 when Obama started ordering court date releases, and yes for gang members and violent felons. I know it hurts to hear those words as I’m sure that’s not ideal for you but Obama’s DOJ had a zero tolerance policy up to this point. Catch & release completely screwed the whole system. And yes this is first hand knowledge not from some bullsh#t liberal article.

You would think these guys would at least try to fact check MSNBC before regurgitating their noise. I mean seriously, every time they bring stuff up it’s oroven wrong.

Perhaps, they just don’t want us talking about all the success. Hmmmm

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
You would think these guys would at least try to fact check MSNBC before regurgitating their noise. I mean seriously, every time they bring stuff up it’s oroven wrong.

Perhaps, they just don’t want us talking about all the success. Hmmmm
They don’t even care that it’s wrong. Anything to stomp their feet about.

lol....I just wish the Right had just a little bit of Morales. I mean really. It's gotten out of hand from the party of family values. That's what they try to brand themselves but so far I don't see it. Not having affordable health care solutions, Kids getting ripped from their mothers, and paying off whores in hush money is not the values of any real family I know.

I like Morales, too.

I l

Uh...we can’t...he is not President no more no more.

Maybe the children are hiding in Michael’s dress or in Valerie’s room underneath her bed next to the suitcase of cash that did not make it to the plane that went to Tehran.

Scale? You either separate kids from their families or you don't. Basically you are implying that under Obama the people in charge of securing our borders were not doing as good a job, is this a sense of pride for you?

Lol and you are wrong again. We were detaining deporting gang members until around spring 2009 when Obama started ordering court date releases, and yes for gang members and violent felons. I know it hurts to hear those words as I’m sure that’s not ideal for you but Obama’s DOJ had a zero tolerance policy up to this point. Catch & release completely screwed the whole system. And yes this is first hand knowledge not from some bullsh#t liberal article.

Yup. More libtard cuckery being exposed.

I like Morales, too.

I l

Uh...we can’t...he is not President no more no more.

Maybe the children are hiding in Michael’s dress or in Valerie’s room underneath her bed next to the suitcase of cash that did not make it to the plane that went to Tehran.
Quite a juvenile post.

giphy.gif

Nope but funny thing is Congress gave the President the right to Pardon and as he’s the President I guess he could. Don’t worry about it though, he’ll be impeached if he ever does.
Finally, a sensible post. BTW: Congress didn't give Trump the right to pardon, the founding fathers did.

I know it’s hard, I really do, but you are wrong again. Just read the materials presented and accept you’re being lied to or misled by your surrogates.

Stop with your nonsense. Why didn't the law force Obama or W to do it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT