ADVERTISEMENT

A Vote for Republicans is a Vote to Destroy Democracy!!

That's your biggest problem not man enough to take advice. Smfh

Listen I ran nuclear reactors do you really think I need your advice ? I have a beautiful family with grandchildren and you are so egotistical you think I need your advice.

Reactions: central17
Listen I ran nuclear reactors do you really think I need your advice ? I have a beautiful family with grandchildren and you are so egotistical you think I need your advice.
You operating nuclear reactors make you God Almighty. Smh

Last edited:
Not God Almighty just an accomplished person. Think you could be NRC licensed ?
Stop with your holier than thou bullshzt. You have no clue of what anyone's capabilities might be. There are many accomplished people, including me, that would run circles around you. I don't have the need to boast about my accomplishments like you which tells me a lot about you. Your narcissism is in full display. Carry on!!

Stop with your holier than thou bullshzt. You have no clue of what anyone's capabilities might be. There are many accomplished people, including me, that would run circles around you. I don't have the need to boast about my accomplishments like you which tells me a lot about you. Your narcissism is in full display. Carry on!!

Please boast I need a laugh

No need. You're the narcissist. Carry on!!

Narcissist new addition to all the things you’ve called me. Racist, Stupid, Republican, White Supremacist supporter the list goes on. Amazing your ability to know so much about someone you’ve never met. Absolutely amazing that you have this ability after reading your posts.

Narcissist new addition to all the things you’ve called me. Racist, Stupid, Republican, White Supremacist supporter the list goes on. Amazing your ability to know so much about someone you’ve never met. Absolutely amazing that you have this ability after reading your posts.
I never called you a racist. However, I'm certain I called Trump a racist. If you opened your eyes you would see his true colors. Show me a post where I called you a racist?

I never called you a racist. However, I'm certain I called Trump a racist. If you opened your eyes you would see his true colors. Show me a post where I called you a racist?

Sorry got something more important to do, think I’ll wash a car.

Ok, if you say someone supports White Supremacist don’t you think that is suggesting they are racist ?

You told me to go find where you called me a racist, in your post you singled that out didn’t say anything about White supremacist so how is it you don’t deny that but never said racist. One begats the other.

You told me to go find where you called me a racist, in your post you singled that out didn’t say anything about White supremacist so how is it you don’t deny that but never said racist. One begats the other.
Again, show me a post where I called you a racist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT