ADVERTISEMENT

About Time

miamimike

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
Pelosi announcers formal impeachment inquiry. This is going to be awesome---watching the Trumpers squeal to the end!

Reactions: Cane Attack
Hilarious since he hasn’t committed an impeachable offense, not stopping the KGB(Democrat Congress) though, they know they don’t have a prayer in the election against Trump. Makes me feel good they’re basically throwing the towel. It’s not good for the constitution, but why should that matter.

Hilarious since he hasn’t committed an impeachable offense, not stopping the KGB(Democrat Congress) though, they know they don’t have a prayer in the election against Trump. Makes me feel good they’re basically throwing the towel. It’s not good for the constitution, but why should that matter.
This world needs idiots to serve in their proper role so we can point them out to our kids as examples, libs are ready, willing and able.

Reactions: grbcane
This world needs idiots to serve in their proper role so we can point them out to our kids as examples, libs are ready, willing and able.

What this does, is it highlights the Democrats as a left wing lunatic fringe party. They no longer can claim it’s not their base. Think about it, they’re accusing Trump of something with no evidence, that we have Biden on tape admitting. They’ve officially lost it, their beside themselves, they have drool dripping off their mouth.

Oh no.....Trump is finished. This is not like the 100 previous times where it was a fire drill. Why is @miamimike rubbing it in when he knows we're finished....lol. Have some compassion Mike.

Reactions: e_cushing
Some of these dems are just too weak. I would have had the SOB impeached a long time ago. Forced people to take a side and allow the people to determine who they want to lead this country. Instead of going out like bitches. People like this republican party are bullies and the only way to deal with a bully is punch them in the mouth. Otherwise it is just never going to end. They will just keep pushing the envelope and laughing at you every day.

Dems have no choice but to impeach. He is basically for the 5th time telling us to our faces he did it and so what? What are you going to do about it?

I am literally watching republicans have absolutely no problem with foreign countries affecting our election as long as they win. This shows you what type of people they are too. They were who we thought they are (Dennis Green Voice). Just a bunch of self indulgent, hypocritical racist hyenas hiding behind a lack of proof or balls of dems.

There will be more on this later. I have some more juicy stuff I am going to keep in pocket right now. You have to impeach because it is also easier to get access to important docs faster. The senate may not sign off but so what? We will let the people decide and when it gets all out they can pay at the polls...but you just can't sit around and allow this POS to bully people.

Reactions: Cane Attack
What this does, is it highlights the Democrats as a left wing lunatic fringe party. They no longer can claim it’s not their base. Think about it, they’re accusing Trump of something with no evidence, that we have Biden on tape admitting. They’ve officially lost it, their beside themselves, they have drool dripping off their mouth.
It's complete insanity, and the dopes on here eat it up.

Oh no.....Trump is finished. This is not like the 100 previous times where it was a fire drill. Why is @miamimike rubbing it in when he knows we're finished....lol. Have some compassion Mike.
It's difficult to have compassion for the supporters of a life long serial-lying con man. I've never understood the attraction. What is it that so endears you people to the Buffoon?

It's difficult to have compassion for the supporters of a life long serial-lying con man. I've never understood the attraction. What is it that so endears you people to the Buffoon?
I care about three things in life....1) good economy; 2) strong security for our country and 3) security for Israel.

In the beginning of Trump's presidency I would often slap my forehead and shake my head when he tweeted or said some outlandish stuff. However, once I saw democrats inventing crap every single month for the sole purpose of stealing votes from Trump supporters by trying to impeach or put Trump in jail because he has a potty mouth.....I now no longer shake my head and actually encourage Trump to be even crazier with his tweets just to piss off what I see as fake and crooked dem leaders because of their conduct for the last three years.

Mike, I answered you question so please answer the following: Do you think the dem leaders conduct whose sole purpose was to focus on throwing Trump out of office for the last three years has been constructive for Americans in terms of both our foreign and domestic issues?

Last edited:
Reactions: GLFSTRM
Some of these dems are just too weak. I would have had the SOB impeached a long time ago. Forced people to take a side and allow the people to determine who they want to lead this country. Instead of going out like bitches. People like this republican party are bullies and the only way to deal with a bully is punch them in the mouth. Otherwise it is just never going to end. They will just keep pushing the envelope and laughing at you every day.

Dems have no choice but to impeach. He is basically for the 5th time telling us to our faces he did it and so what? What are you going to do about it?

I am literally watching republicans have absolutely no problem with foreign countries affecting our election as long as they win. This shows you what type of people they are too. They were who we thought they are (Dennis Green Voice). Just a bunch of self indulgent, hypocritical racist hyenas hiding behind a lack of proof or balls of dems.

There will be more on this later. I have some more juicy stuff I am going to keep in pocket right now. You have to impeach because it is also easier to get access to important docs faster. The senate may not sign off but so what? We will let the people decide and when it gets all out they can pay at the polls...but you just can't sit around and allow this POS to bully people.

You say you want to force people to take a stand and decide who they want to lead this country. The people did it was called the Presidential Election. Impeachment is suppose to be used against a criminal President but now the Democrats want to use it against the electorate. Good plan start impeachment before you see the evidence. BTW Trump is releasing the transcripts today.

There was no quid pro quo, no impeachable offense for high crimes or misdemeanors, and no there, there. Meanwhile then VP Joe Biden threatened to withhold money from Ukraine unless a top Ukranian prosecutor drop a major corruption case against Hunter Biden who was somehow making $50,000 a week from a Ukranian energy company with no experience in the energy sector- on top of mysteriously receiving a $1.5B deal from China. This whole thing will expose the white privilege double standard Biden family and their coke head incestuous son who was kicked out of the Navy, has had lifelong drug and alcohol problems, and felt the need to fuk his widow/sister-in-law ahortly after his brother died.

As usual the OP and is merry band of board liberal retards exhibit TDS and fail at their 196,341,581 conspiracy theory.

There was no quid pro quo, no impeachable offense for high crimes or misdemeanors, and no there, there. Meanwhile then VP Joe Biden threatened to withhold money from Ukraine unless a top Ukranian prosecutor drop a major corruption case against Hunter Biden who was somehow making $50,000 a week from a Ukranian energy company with no experience in the energy sector- on top of mysteriously receiving a $1.5B deal from China. This whole thing will expose the white privilege double standard Biden family and their coke head incestuous son who was kicked out of the Navy, has had lifelong drug and alcohol problems, and felt the need to fuk his widow/sister-in-law ahortly after his brother died.

As usual the OP and is merry band of board liberal retards exhibit TDS and fail at their 196,341,581 conspiracy theory.

There hasn’t been anything close to an impeachable offense since the KGB(Democrats in Congress) started this BS. There is a pattern here, accuse Trump or their enemies of what they actually do. The libs should just come out and say, we’re impeaching, because we lost the election, and uncouth tweets.

Reactions: advarkas
The first thing Pelosi said yesterday “this isn’t political”’ what Bullsh*t , she starts off with a lie . What sane person in their right mind would believe that . The demonrats are looking for anything , anything at all to nail Trump on .
They lied about collusion, said we were on our way to a recession , said he was a racist , said a month after he was in office that he didn’t want to be POTUS, said he and Melania were getting a divorce , implied that Baron was autistic , said that the economy would go “belly up” when he was elected and spied on him and his administration from day one Even the really stupid stuff like Melania wearing heels while getting on a plane to go to Houston . Not to mention a lot of them would not even attend his inauguration, not that he cared .

Reactions: GLFSTRM and grbcane

Your most insanely irrational comment to date....and that's really saying something.

A quid pro quo is not needed. He is President. Not a nominee.... which takes this from irrationally immoral to ridiculously unacceptable. He told you himself he asked them to investigate Biden. That's enough in and of itself to impeach him. A president asking for an investigation that directly benefits his reelection is unacceptable to any real American. We decide our own presidents and do our own investigations.

Then....he is actually breaking the law by withholding whistle blower info from Congress....as Congress was told higher ups forbid him from turning over the report.

The funds are tax payer money already appropriated to fight Russian war crimes he already withheld a week earlier.

Biden is running for president. The American people decide if his actions are suitable. Not Trump!

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
Your most insanely irrational comment to date....and that's really saying something.

A quid pro quo is not needed. He is President. Not a nominee.... which takes this from irrationally immoral to ridiculously unacceptable. He told you himself he asked them to investigate Biden. That's enough in and of itself to impeach him. A president asking for an investigation that directly benefits his reelection is unacceptable to any real American. We decide our own presidents and do our own investigations.

Then....he is actually breaking the law by withholding whistle blower info from Congress....as Congress was told higher ups forbid him from turning over.

The funds are tax payer money already appropriated to fight Russian war crimes he already withheld a week earlier.

Biden is running for president. The American people decide if his actions are suitable. Not Trump!
So I am guessing when the Obama administration gave 300k to Netanyahu’s opponent for Israel’s election that was bad?

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
I care about three things in life....1) good economy; 2) strong security for our country and 3) security for Israel.

In the beginning of Trump's presidency I would often slap my forehead and shake my head when he tweeted or said some outlandish stuff. However, once I saw democrats inventing crap every single month for the sole purpose of stealing votes from Trump supporters by trying to impeach or put Trump in jail because he has a potty mouth.....I now no longer shake my head and actually encourage Trump to be even crazier with his tweets just to piss off what I see as fake and crooked dem leaders because of their conduct for the last three years.

Mike, I answered you question so please answer the following: Do you think the dem leaders conduct whose sole purpose was to focus on throwing Trump out of office for the last three years has been constructive for Americans in terms of both our foreign and domestic issues?
I would think trying to throw a serial liar out of office would have a positive effect on foreign or domestic issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear and cems52
You say you want to force people to take a stand and decide who they want to lead this country. The people did it was called the Presidential Election. Impeachment is suppose to be used against a criminal President but now the Democrats want to use it against the electorate. Good plan start impeachment before you see the evidence. BTW Trump is releasing the transcripts today.
The evidence is Trumps own words when he confessed to a crime by soliciting aid for his campaign from a foreign government.

I don't think trying to throw a serial liar out of office has had a positive effect on foreign and domestic issues.

As to your #1 concern, a good economy. Following every round of deregulation there is a brief boom period. Then the bills come due. Serious damage will be done to our national parks, waterways and wildlife!

Reactions: Hermbike and cems52
The evidence is Trumps own words when he confessed to a crime by soliciting aid for his campaign from a foreign government.
Lmao...he admitted it. What a dumbass. This is what every lawyer on the planet means by keep your mouth shut!

Now he has supporters in a position where they are denying something this fool said with his own damn words.....again. They are blaming the media and Dems for what Trump told us. He is the whistle blower himself. He is the that snitch...lmao it's pure narcissist behavior.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52

Do you really believe Trump has acted in the interest of this country and not his own?

Lmao...he admitted it. What a dumbass. This is what every lawyer on the planet means by keep your mouth shut!

Now he has supporters in a position where they are denying something this fool said with his own damn words.....again. They are blaming the media and Dems for what Trump told us. He is the whistle blower himself. He is the that snitch...lmao it's pure narcissist behavior.

Trump a snitch?

1mh34l.jpg

Reactions: cdwright40

giphy.gif

Reactions: cdwright40
Greatest POTUS in my lifetime - more positive things done in 21/2 years than any President in the last 100 years or more Even better than Reagan and that’s saying something .If the Dems would think about our country first instead of obstructing every move he makes and worrying about losing their power our country would be even better off .
He could cure cancer and they would complain that he didn’t eradicate heart disease

Do you really believe Trump has acted in the interest of this country and not his own?
He has done both. He's acted in his own interest in trying to secure another 4 years....which whether right or wrong politicians on both sides of the aisle do all the time. He has many times launched personal attacks because he doesnt like criticism which can also be seen as self serving. As far as I know I havent seen any details where he has used the White House for his own financial gain.

As for serving this country...the economy is kicking ass. But on the other hand, the dem congress is purposely not willing to even find middle ground on anything with Trump so they can claim and render him ineffective for the sole purpose of trying to get him out of office. I will even admit that there were times Republicans pulled the same sh*t with Obama...but nowhere near the scale of what we're seeing with Dem leaders.

As for foreign policy, I am not saying that Trump could have struck good deals with North Korea, China and other countries had the Democrats not put 100% of their time trying to impeach Trump by holding congressional investigations every time they get out of bed in the morning....but by holding what seems to be a kangaroo court most of the time....I am betting foreign leaders arent going to even attempt good faith negotiations when they know they have leverage because the Dems in congress are trying to hang him.

CD, I honestly think that some republican senators will in the end vote to impeach once the house ends their inquiry, and votes impeachment as I expect they will, and then passes it along to the Senate. Once the gravity of these Trump sins fully set in, how history will judge each and every one of them, they will do what's right. I pray for that. I don't know how many will do the right thing. I wish it is all of them because what Trump has done for his own personal gain, his colluding with a foreign government, holding up aid that congress appropriated to that country, and dangling the aid over the Ukrainian president's head, then initially lying about it and then finally resigning himself to the truth because he was caught, all of it is wrong and bad for our country. I knew it was over for Trump when he sent Rudy out to cover for him, and Rudy couldn't even keep his lies straight. They should lock his ass up along with Barr.

But what I'm saying in other words, it will not be a 100% partisan vote along party lines. Watch. I am also hoping that the American public get off their GD cell phones and pay attention to what is going on. I'm sick of hearing that the public is sick of hearing about Trump and more of before. Wrong answer. I also believe that our democracy is paper thin right now. Trump has shredded it. Think of all that he's done. It's something every day.

These fellow Canes fans here in the lounge who are still defending Trump are literally like sheep. During Mueller they were all in on Trump not colluding to get the Russians to help sway our 2016 election. That was their central argument. Mueller found no serious evidence of collusion although there were many hints. I know better, but I accept the report as is even with the many counts of obstruction. I don't accept that a sitting president can't be indicted. That needs to be changed. I mean who knew that a fking memo rules the day on a president's ability to break laws and walk.

I don't think any of you who still support Trump after this latest fiasco have a conscience. Not one of you. Sad state of affairs that winning an argument over a corrupt and incompetent president is more important than doing the right thing and support this impeachment. It is the right thing to do, whether you're left or right or in the middle on your politics.

Does not one of you see the light yet?

Reactions: Hermbike and cems52
CD, I honestly think that some republican senators will in the end vote to impeach once the house ends their inquiry, and votes impeachment as I expect they will, and then passes it along to the Senate. Once the gravity of these Trump sins fully set in, how history will judge each and every one of them, they will do what's right. I pray for that. I don't know how many will do the right thing. I wish it is all of them because what Trump has done for his own personal gain, his colluding with a foreign government, holding up aid that congress appropriated to that country, and dangling the aid over the Ukrainian president's head, then initially lying about it and then finally resigning himself to the truth because he was caught, all of it is wrong and bad for our country. I knew it was over for Trump when he sent Rudy out to cover for him, and Rudy couldn't even keep his lies straight. They should lock his ass up along with Barr.

But what I'm saying in other words, it will not be a 100% partisan vote along party lines. Watch. I am also hoping that the American public get off their GD cell phones and pay attention to what is going on. I'm sick of hearing that the public is sick of hearing about Trump and more of before. Wrong answer. I also believe that our democracy is paper thin right now. Trump has shredded it. Think of all that he's done. It's something every day.

These fellow Canes fans here in the lounge who are still defending Trump are literally like sheep. During Mueller they were all in on Trump not colluding to get the Russians to help sway our 2016 election. That was their central argument. Mueller found no serious evidence of collusion although there were many hints. I know better, but I accept the report as is even with the many counts of obstruction. I don't accept that a sitting president can't be indicted. That needs to be changed. I mean who knew that a fking memo rules the day on a president's ability to break laws and walk.

I don't think any of you who still support Trump after this latest fiasco have a conscience. Not one of you. Sad state of affairs that winning an argument over a corrupt and incompetent president is more important than doing the right thing and support this impeachment. It is the right thing to do, whether you're left or right or in the middle on your politics.

You hit the nail on the head here..but here is the thing. It's like Nixon. I don't know if you are old enough to remember this. It's when they had no choice or cover that made them vote with Dems. That's what this will be. Their won't be enough constituents okay with this type of clear cut buffoonery....and breaking the law to cover it up.

Sure a lot will be alright with it... just like they are here on canesport. They don't care. Because they have no morals themselves so they will defend all nonsense and repeat it is the media spreading lies. Even if Trump said it himself. It doesn't matter.... but there are some republicans like this whistle blower that say enough is enough. It's not American any longer.

Reactions: Hermbike
So as the day has passed, it has shown everything the libs posted in this thread is false. It’s really no surprise, the Democrats thrive on low information voters.

So as the day has passed, it has shown everything the libs posted in this thread is false. It’s really no surprise, the Democrats thrive on low information voters.
These blind mice keep taking the bait from the trap like they're addicted to it or something.

Apparantely ONLY you see the light. Another bad move by the Dems, helping Trump get re-elected

Pelosi announcers formal impeachment inquiry. This is going to be awesome---watching the Trumpers squeal to the end!

This impeachment will cost socialist libs to not win another presidential election for the next at least 16 years.
What a mistake by your socialist party.

You don't let people sell out our country with our tax dollars because you are afraid Dems will win. It's cowardly imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT