ADVERTISEMENT

About Time

Afraid of your answer? It's an easy question. Do you think it's ok or not?

Stop bringing up Biden. I don't defend him other than tell you where that case is as of today.

Afraid of your answer? It's an easy question. Do you think it's ok or not?

Stop bringing up Biden. I don't defend him other than tell you where that case is as of today.

Funny you of all people asking someone if their scared. I already did, scroll up.

If it makes you feel better grb, I would have no problem if Biden's case were open for investigation.

No, and there’s no evidence Trump ever has, despite the Gestapo tactics from the Democrats.

I missed that. Great, you're on record that it is NOT ok.

Then what was Trump asking Ukraine's president? To go fck ducks ?

Not my fault Trump has done what he has done. Be mad at Trump.
Go easy on him, his orange messiah may be getting impeached soon.
lol...I know but I don't care. They brought it on themselves. I've been telling them this guy was a loser for years. None of these people want to listen. They want to blame the media, hillary, obama, and everyone else except this POS con man in the white house. If they don't like it, I don't care.

I only respect a couple of them that are honest and will tell you what he is doing is completely unacceptable...and those people have my respect for putting country first although we will never agree on politics.

I posted that 30 republican senators would vote impeachment yesterday and was told I was a liar. This is going to be pretty sad watching these peoples disappointment after putting all their money on a con man....smdh

You were dead wrong CD. It's 35. lol

Not my fault Trump has done what he has done. Be mad at Trump.

lol...I know but I don't care. They brought it on themselves. I've been telling them this guy was a loser for years. None of these people want to listen. They want to blame the media, hillary, obama, and everyone else except this POS con man in the white house. If they don't like it, I don't care.

I only respect a couple of them that are honest and will tell you what he is doing is completely unacceptable...and those people have my respect for putting country first although we will never agree on politics.

Anybody that has read about Trump, years and years before his presidency, would have known that he is a bad dude, an unscrupulous dude.

I knew this as you probably did and he wasn't even considered when I voted. I would have voted for anyone over him. He is and always has been a bad, lying, cheating, sack of draft dodging shyt. This is not politics. It is about the man and his character.

If he had run on the democratic ticket, I woulda either voted the republican candidate if any good or not voted at all. Hate to put it that way.

I missed that. Great, you're on record that it is NOT ok.

Then what was Trump asking Ukraine's president? To go fck ducks ?

Read, the transcript,if you still believe that, than take off the tin foil hat. If there was something wrong with that phone call, no president can ever have a phone conversation. It’s pathetic the mental gymnastics you’ll put yourself through, to get Trump.

He or she is not even a true whistle blower, they weren’t a witness to the call. The so called whistle blower, is represented by a Democrat law firm that pays for anti Trump leaks. The whistle blower’s report, was written by Democrat staffers.

Anybody that has read about Trump, years and years before his presidency, would have known that he is a bad dude, an unscrupulous dude.

I knew this as you probably did and he wasn't even considered when I voted. I would have voted for anyone over him. He is and always has been a bad, lying, cheating, sack of draft dodging shyt. This is not politics. It is about the man and his character.

If he had run on the democratic ticket, I woulda either voted the republican candidate if any good or not voted at all. Hate to put it that way.

Fortunately the walls are closing in on not just him, but also Barr, Giuliani, and possibly Pompeo and Pence. Anyone who helped him will be under immense pressure to tell the truth or else be prosecuted alongside him.

Reactions: Cane Attack
What these guys pro-Trump got to decide is how long are they willing to back this dude as he shreds our constitution, our codes of federal regulations (cfr's), and the norms of an American President.

This ain't about politics so much. Get it out of y'alls heads. His presidency has been nothing but 24/7, 365 chaos. Other than the stock market, everything else is all fck'd up from immigration, to trade policy, Ally relations, to infrastructure, to gun control, to health care. to race relations, to denial of climate change, to his denial of foreign election meddling (while welcoming it), to foreign policy, to his merry go round of personnel, to our national debt, to corruption, to a failed tax policy for regular Americans, and now colluding with a foreign government for personal political gain over an opponent. It's a fking mess.
That sounds like something you’d be interested in.

You're goin kinda low there, but I'll laugh it off

What these guys pro-Trump got to decide is how long are they willing to back this dude as he shreds our constitution, our codes of federal regulations (cfr's), and the norms of an American President.

This ain't about politics so much. Get it out of y'alls heads. His presidency has been nothing but 24/7, 365 chaos. Other than the stock market, everything else is all fck'd up from immigration, to trade policy, Ally relations, to infrastructure, to gun control, to health care. to race relations, to denial of climate change, to his denial of foreign election meddling (while welcoming it), to foreign policy, to his merry go round of personnel, to our national debt, to corruption, to a failed tax policy for regular Americans, and now colluding with a foreign government for personal political gain over an opponent. It's a fking mess.

You're goin kinda low there, but I'll laugh it off

Just make it official, and apply for a job on the View, you’d definitely fit in.

Fortunately the walls are closing in on not just him, but also Barr, Giuliani, and possibly Pompeo and Pence. Anyone who helped him will be under immense pressure to tell the truth or else be prosecuted alongside him.

Besides Special Envoy Volker I think a key to look for, as the walls close in is for someone from the WH, possibly one of the NDI intel persons who feels vulnerable in this scandal, to become the John Dean of this scandal, go before Congress and tell all. Not just this, but even more that may be lurking out there.

That's how Watergate went down. The Country shifted up 12pts in the latest Hill-HarrisX survey according to TheHill.com. If Volker adds any validity, or some staffer(s) speak out, watch impeachment polls-surveys to increase. That's what drives the republican senators. Public opinion and a fear of Trump. Nixon resigned after the House impeached, but before the Senate trial.

I'm admittedly getting ahead of my skis on this. Just listing scenarios that I hope play out because I believe Trump should be impeached.

Reactions: Raoul2
Besides Special Envoy Volker I think a key to look for, as the walls close in is for someone from the WH, possibly one of the NDI intel persons who feels vulnerable in this scandal, to become the John Dean of this scandal, go before Congress and tell all. Not just this, but even more that may be lurking out there.

That's how Watergate went down. The Country shifted up 12pts in the latest Hill-HarrisX survey according to TheHill.com. If Volker adds any validity, or some staffer(s) speak out, watch impeachment polls-surveys to increase. That's what drives the republican senators. Public opinion and a fear of Trump. Nixon resigned after the House impeached, but before the Senate trial.

I'm admittedly getting ahead of my skis on this. Just listing scenarios that I hope play out because I believe Trump should be impeached.

This feels like we are close to a tipping point where a GOP Senator could flip and be pro-Impeachment. If there's one, another 20 or more could follow. Keeping my eye on Romney.

Reactions: Cane Attack
This feels like we are close to a tipping point where a GOP Senator could flip and be pro-Impeachment. If there's one, another 20 or more could follow. Keeping my eye on Romney.

Yes Romney, Ben Sasse as well. I also look at John Kennedy from Louisiana. He is pro Trump, but Kennedy is a fair guy who imo would do the right thing, speak his own mind. We'll see.

Reactions: Raoul2
Listen son, you act like some know it all, and you don’t know what you don’t.

haha. what i do know is that i know more than you. and in this argument that's all that matters.

i'm always trying to learn, but you haven't offered me anything in that process.

Grb, You should learn how to quit while you're behind. Cut your losses and move on.

Grb, You should learn how to quit while you're behind. Cut your losses and move on.
No CA, you really are clueless, this is connected to the original Russian Hoax, it started in the Ukraine , the former Ukraine government was a party with Clinton and the Dems in the dirty dossier. Biden is only one of the moving parts. When the Dems heard Trump ask about CrowdStrike, they started panicking. Fusion GPS obviously was involved there also. There’s a lot more, but you’re so far behind, it’s not worth the time on you, plus why upset your safe space.

No CA, you really are clueless, this is connected to the original Russian Hoax, it started in the Ukraine , the former Ukraine government was a party with Clinton and the Dems in the dirty dossier. Biden is only one of the moving parts. When the Dems heard Trump ask about CrowdStrike, they started panicking. Fusion GPS obviously was involved there also. There’s a lot more, but you’re so far behind, it’s not worth the time on you, plus why upset your safe space.

You're quoting ancient history grb. I've read all that, although there are varying versions of it.

I said that if there is evidence to indict Joe Biden, then indict him. Why can't you understand that? But on the other hand, stop deflecting what Trump has done.

You're quoting ancient history grb. I've read all that, although there are varying versions of it.

I said that if there is evidence to indict Joe Biden, then indict him. Why can't you understand that? But on the other hand, stop deflecting what Trump has done.

No you haven’t, and the DOJ is investigating, with the power to indict, and information on Biden has been forwarded recently to John Durham. It’s all related, nothing to deflect, Trump did nothing wrong, or illegal. I still don’t think you’ve read the transcript, or know anything about the whistle blower, who”s not a whistle blower. By the way, there’s belief that this latest Democrat farce, is a way to get ahead of the DOJ report.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT