ADVERTISEMENT

About Time

I'm speechless. I rarely call a poster names only their words. Thank you for responding in a bipartisan way. Couldn't resist saying that in this intense political environment. For tonight you and I will not debate any issues. Deal?
Old softy

Hey, Rudy Giuliani is coming up in the next Fox segment, following the 3 constitutional lawyers that just reiterated the broad powers of The President of the United States. They laughed at the WB report. Don't miss it.

Old softy

Hey, Rudy Giuliani is coming up in the next Fox segment, following the 3 constitutional lawyers that just reiterated the broad powers of The President of the United States. They laughed at the WB report. Don't miss it.
Fox Fake News? I haven't watched that rage in months. Are they blaming this call screw up on Obama?

I'm speechless. I rarely call a poster names only their words. Thank you for responding in a bipartisan way. Couldn't resist saying that in this intense political environment. For tonight you and I will not debate any issues. Deal?
Deal. I wouldnt even fvcking be in the lounge as opposed to the War Room where I should be....unfortunately our guys havent found their balls yet. Maybe they do next Saturday

Reactions: cems52
Please set partisanship to the side people. We are at a critical crossroads in our democracy.

Please cut thru the BS. We all know what Trump was doing. It sounds innocent to some of you. What he did was to use his presidential power, the office of the presidency, the assets at his disposal, to include his private attorney supposedly (according to Rudy) given access thru our Department of State, and the US Attorney General to get a foreign government to help try and dig up dirt on his leading presidential opponent in order to sway/shift/interfere/change the outcome of an upcoming US national election, while withholding significant aid over the Ukrainian president's head (bribery) for Donald Trump's own personal gain. Plus people on his staff were covering it all up. You can argue all day and night as to whether any crimes were committed, etc., who knows? What I know and most us know is what Trump was doing. He was bribing the guy. Get dirt on Biden and you'll get your aid. Will that there fly in court? Oh hell no! But it doesn't have to.

Some of the conservative board has kept quiet. I applaud that.

Don't lie to yourself or this board. You read the document; you know what he was doing. Do you want it to be OK for any president to go to any foreign country for help in an election? Because if you don't care then you don't care about our democracy. Because letting this slide is the same exact thing and it opens the door into the future for any president to do the same. How would you like China to interfere in our elections? They already do ! The Russians already do ! But now we put interference ON STEROIDS and our president uses us, or any future president who might get involved to use us for personal gain. Yes, that is where our democracy is at right now. So you better fking think tonight as you lay in bed what this fck-shyt president has done to us for his own fcking personal gain.

You guys who think this is nothing? Well this is what you just defended Trump vis-a-vis Russian collusion Mueller case.

Old softy

They sent out talking points to defend Trump meant for conservatives...but by mistake sent them to everyone. Talk about embarrassing.....WOW. It is supposed to be fair and unbalanced. More like Trump Cucks.

The ultimate irony here is that the dumbass will probably get impeached because he thought Biden would be his opponent when it probably would've been Warren.

The ultimate irony here is that the dumbass will probably get impeached because he thought Biden would be his opponent when it probably would've been Warren.
Too funny..... Hyenas don't even realize she passed him.

Reactions: Raoul2
They sent out talking points to defend Trump meant for conservatives...but by mistake sent them to everyone. Talk about embarrassing.....WOW. It is supposed to be fair and unbalanced. More like Trump Cucks.
The 3 attorneys had no talking points lemming, clueless as usual. You and the other roaches that crawled out at the sound of impeachment will scatter again in the light of facts. I will thoroughly enjoy yet another loss for the lib criminals over the next couple weeks.

Reactions: grbcane
The 3 attorneys had no talking points lemming, clueless as usual. You and the other roaches that crawled out at the sound of impeachment will scatter again in the light of facts. I will thoroughly enjoy yet another loss for the lib criminals over the next couple weeks.
Not sure what you are talking about but it is seriously sad at this point. Unless you are telling what Trump gave us himself asking for a favor right after withholding their money with Congressional approval isn't a fact.

Reactions: Cane Attack
The Bald headed chubby man from Gwinnett County, Georgia is a Whistleblower on this site...he's also a no good SOB, always wrong and hates caucasian Americans,

The evidence is Trumps own words when he confessed to a crime by soliciting aid for his campaign from a foreign government.

Please provide us that in the phone transcript, is it right next to the obstruction in the Mueller report?

Last edited:
The House will impeach and the Senate will try Trump, presided by Chief Justice John Roberts, then vote after the trial.

The Senate will vote along party lines w/ possibly a few republican defections at best and Trump will walk.

But this a sham vote. Senators who vote no to convict will have broken their sworn affirmation to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all...........

Trump clearly was dangling aid to the a Ukrainian for his own personal gain in the upcoming election. He clearly colluded with a foreign government in order to sway the 2020 election by requesting dirt be dug up on the Bidens (Joe & son Hunter) in who he perceives will be his opponent in the election. He also enlisted his personal attorney and the US AG to assist in this conspiracy.

Once news of the whistleblower broke, Trump lied repeatedly, and quickly released the aid money to the Ukrainian govt, on or about Sep 12th. He also had DNI hold the document that by law is supposed to be turned over to congress.

I wonder how many Ukrainian Soldiers & Civilians died as a direct result of aid appropriated by Congress being held up by a crooked fking president who was clearly attaching aid to getting the dirt he wanted for his own personal gain. You guys won't fking admit it, but you know it's true and all you can counter with are accusations that have been investigated and not proven valid to date.

Had this been President Obama, you'd be burning the White House down. You know it and I know it. We go thru 2-3 years of collusion accusations that don't prove out, and your boy turns around and does what Trump does, he colludes for his own personal gain, not unlike one of his crooked real estate deals. Sorry boys, the CFR is pretty clear.

Go read the whistleblower complaint.

CFR on Personal Gain

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2635.702
If Trump was clearly doing what you claim, then how come the transcript contradicts what you say? Now we have Biden on video doing what you claim Trump did, and bragging that Obama knew it, but somehow in your world, that’s okay. If it’s so obvious Trump was guilty, why did Schiff lie his ass off in the opening statement.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Not sure what you are talking about but it is seriously sad at this point. Unless you are telling what Trump gave us himself asking for a favor right after withholding their money with Congressional approval isn't a fact.
Do you lie intentionally or are you just dumb?

Waiting on the John Dean of this scandal to step up to the plate.

It only takes on person to turn and Trump's world will come crumbling down.

Question for Grb & Gulfstream:

General question. Yes or no answer please.

Is it ok for a US president, of any party to collude with any foreign government reference our election(s) in an attempt to get help to win the election?

So was that Biden on video bragging about what you claim Trump did Magic? How do you dance around that ?

Biden did nothing wrong according to our justice dept "to date".

When/if they charge and convict him, I'll hammer him.

Biden did nothing wrong according to our justice dept "to date".

When/if they charge and convict him, I'll hammer him.

No, our justice department hasn’t investigated, read what I posted don’t be scared, I know you won’t, because you’ll have to face facts. What world do we live in, when we have someone on tape, and no evidence on someone else, but somehow he’s guilty, because he’s a meany?

I knew all this. To date (read my fking lips) nothing has come from the Ukrainian government ref wrongdoing by the Bidens. To date no charges no nada!! I can't say yea or nay if it happened or not, but I lean nay at the moment.

Until they provide info to DOJ, and Biden is charged and convicted, the issue at hand is Trump NOT fking Biden.

Don't understand why you continue to deflect.

Question for Grb & Gulfstream:

General question. Yes or no answer please.

Is it ok for a US president, of any party to collude with any foreign government reference our election(s) in an attempt to get help to win the election?

No, and there’s no evidence Trump ever has, despite the Gestapo tactics from the Democrats.

No, our justice department hasn’t investigated, read what I posted don’t be scared, I know you won’t, because you’ll have to face facts. What world do we live in, when we have someone on tape, and no evidence on someone else, but somehow he’s guilty, because he’s a meany?

You exhibit paranoid characteristics. DOJ is run by a Trump homer. If there's something there, he'll charge Biden.

I knew all this. To date (read my fking lips) nothing has come from the Ukrainian government ref wrongdoing by the Bidens. To date no charges no nada!! I can't say yea or nay if it happened or not, but I lean nay at the moment.

Until they provide info to DOJ, and Biden is charged and convicted, the issue at hand is Trump NOT fking Biden.

Don't understand why you continue to deflect.
No, you can ignore the evidence if you want, it will help you sleep better I’m sure, and you don’t know jack shit, and neither did you read it.

Last edited:
No, and there’s no evidence Trump ever has, despite the Gestapo tactics from the Democrats.

Yeah well, your side is exhibiting cracks in their defense. We'll see how it plays out.

Still waiting for you and your boy gulfstr to answer the Y N question.

I'm a fking American. Keep that in fking mind Trumper

Yeah well, your side is exhibiting cracks in their defense. We'll see how it plays out.

Still waiting for you and your boy gulfstr to answer the Y N question.

I'm a fking American. Keep that in fking mind Trumper

Sure, you’re someone who spews bullshit, and can’t take it when someone points it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT