ADVERTISEMENT

All this Manny talk

Kgfamu

SuperCane
Jan 28, 2012
From cd and others. making excuses!!!

6-5 with the oldest most experience team in the nation. And the most anticipated season in years for this program lol

please cd or anybody else here willing to take a bullet for manny EXPLAIN THIS!!! How sway!??!!

My perspective and baseline on manny or really any coach: is how I would feel if they were recruiting my boys.

With My oldest son growing into a stud linebacker (currently in the 10 grade) I COULD NOT imagine Manny and Patke coming into my house in my living room trying to sell me and my wife on letting them develop my son for the next fours years!! Im Just not doing it!!
And THIS IS MY BASELINE!!

If manny were schedule to come to my house and recruit my son. I’m telling my wife to pick up some Publix chicken on her way home from work!! If that!! Lol Manny and Patke might not get a piece a bread they walk into my house!

If Mario and co. stop by - my wife is taking the day off and will be preparing a nice meal. As a sign of respect and admiration. Same goes for a Nick Saban, Kirby smart, and maybe a few other coaches around college football. Hell even a Mark Richt would have gotten a meal.

In other words, as a man I want someone I respect to take my son to the next level. I m sure manny is good guy!! But let be real this job is not for manny.

Change is good for everyone!! Please bring Mario Home!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News