ADVERTISEMENT

Ana Navarro admits watching Oscars for anti- Trump and NRA jokes! Pathetic anti American Libs

Does that need to be explained to you? Asking the question is a waste of my time. Make a point or stop wasting my time.

Damn you're an angry man. Just trying to confirm what you mean. And my point is you relentlessly criticized Obama including calling him a traitor. So you saying she doesn't respect the office because she criticizes him is laughable fascist boy.

Damn you're an angry man. Just trying to confirm what you mean. And my point is you relentlessly criticized Obama including calling him a traitor. So you saying she doesn't respect the office because she criticizes him is laughable fascist boy.
Lou are you saying Obama was not a traitor ........:rolleyes:

Not angry at all, what you expect when you ask me stupid questions all the time? Obama was a traitor and he’s not in office anymore. Regardless of what or how long you liberals cry about it! Commie fruit!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT