ADVERTISEMENT

Another Death Blow To The Libs

Dude. It's over. Abortion is gone and we will have the Senate and House in 180 days. And there is NOTHING YOU can do. Cems, you are a reasonable guy. This country is heading off the tracks. Has to stop. And it will. That is a guarantee.
The country is heading off the track but you support a 2 time impeached ex-president who instigated an insurrection. You also support an ex-president who is under criminal investigations in several jurisdictions. An ex-president who ferments racial tension in the country. An ex-president who said to drink bleach to cure Covid. An ex-president who if still in office would have forced Ukraine to surrender to Putin. Why didn't you think the country was heading "off the tracks" when Trump was president?

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Is a complex situation which deserves detailed review. Abortion will continue to be available. The bigger issue is whether the US will be closer to its founding as a collective of differing states or a single entitly run out of Washington DC. The DC centric option leads to tyranny. For the republic to survive New York and California cannot control South Carolina and Missouri. Let's all take a breath and see how it plays out.

Reactions: CFSteve and dolcane
I have to figure 90% of guys at a pro abortion rally are just there to try to get laid😁
Tk1dz6gf92U4gbfpD7GwdYxg5Otn-Hjt-UemhArEzUEeZ3764h68KvZqF_3VPo7lg054mMFDpv2mn7lcPqoyQ_vo81anEv_z4Fk4-EX1TOfVw65j_TZxzIp2kN9ESdstKcBBauhFwvYCSVG-QUPgxvU45FIYE3Q10ytF0KYTRM4wuUAXsw=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: kimzkr
In all seriousness, if this happens, forget about Republicans taking over the House.
Guess again- 48% of Americans are against abortion after 15 weeks, and abortion isn't remotely anywhere near in the top 5 issues on voters minds for mid terms. Also 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction under Grandpa Brandon. Sorry.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, if this happens, forget about Republicans taking over the House.
Wishful thinking 🤡🤡🤡🤡.. American people tired of ur stupid ass policy .. Trump will get elected and clean ur mess up Fucvking morons …

I’m asking, I don’t know. If Roe vs Wade automatically mean abortion is illegal. I know it was flawed, and probably would not have been passed if sonogram existed.

This is a tricky subject, not always as black and white as both sides claim.

Im against abortion, but I understand when there’s LEGITIMATE health concerns for the women.

Rape and incest are also concerns.

Reactions: central17
From what I understand it just brings it to individual states to decide abortion law. I may be wrong.

Reactions: central17
The country is heading off the track but you support a 2 time impeached ex-president who instigated an insurrection. You also support an ex-president who is under criminal investigations in several jurisdictions. An ex-president who ferments racial tension in the country. An ex-president who said to drink bleach to cure Covid. An ex-president who if still in office would have forced Ukraine to surrender to Putin. Why didn't you think the country was heading "off the tracks" when Trump was president?
It was bad when Trump was in office. It’s even worse now!

You really are nothing but a shallow minded lamb
I once thought of you as a thoughtful Dem, apparently I was way off
You TRULY are nothing more than a mental midget.
Reading your asinine nonsense always makes my day
please continue, as who doesnt need daily laughs

Reactions: Patricktruman17
You really are nothing but a shallow minded lamb
I once thought of you as a thoughtful Dem, apparently I was way off
You TRULY are nothing more than a mental midget.
Reading your asinine nonsense always makes my day
please continue, as who doesnt need daily laughs
Your juvenile tantrums is just a manifestation of your undeveloped brain. I have a cure, drink bleach as your hero, Trump, has said to cure anything.

The highest inflation in 50 years.

The highest gas prices in history.

The removal of our southern border and sovereignty.

Over a hundred thousand Fentanyl deaths this year

A weakening of our national security.

None of these are enough to stoke the emotions of democrats, but threaten to restrict abortion and you have democrats marching in protest.

The Supreme Court will turn this back over to the states . The moral red states who have respect for life will outlaw it except for true emergencies. The amoral blue states who have no respect for life will allow it. So if you want to kill your baby the Dems are happy to oblige.

It’s very simple , something that the hysterical democratically can’t fathom.
The proposed ruling is not final.
It can change
The leak was despicable, warranting disbarment
Even if issued as is , it does not prohibit anything
It allows the question to be determined by a democratic majority in each of the states .
With all the fake noise about the death of democracy by the left , how can they object to the question being submitted to a plebiscite in the several states ? Don’t elections matter ? That was the motto of BHO wasn’t it?

Guess again- 48% of Americans are against abortion after 15 weeks, and abortion isn't remotely anywhere near in the top 5 issues on voters minds for mid terms. Also 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction under Grandpa Brandon. Sorry.
Only 17% favor late term abortions months 7-8-9

Is anyone going to question the competence or integrity of Chief Justice John Roberts regarding the "leak"? Readily available technology can track anyone that sees/opens/prints the document (Alito draft). No less other document security protocols. It his Roberts job to maintain the national trust of SCOTUS. He has failed. A number of strange things have occured under his watch. IMO, he should be the leading suspect. Hope Roberts isn't in charge of keeping secret the recipe for Coca Cola or the nuclear codes?

Is anyone going to question the competence or integrity of Chief Justice John Roberts regarding the "leak"? Readily available technology can track anyone that sees/opens/prints the document (Alito draft). No less other document security protocols. It his Roberts job to maintain the national trust of SCOTUS. He has failed. A number of strange things have occured under his watch. IMO, he should be the leading suspect. Hope Roberts isn't in charge of keeping secret the recipe for Coca Cola or the nuclear codes?
My understanding is that the drafts are all on an internal system and not on paper form , unless printed. If anything is printed it is supposed to be disposed of through shredding and burning
Security is supposed to be tight
But if a scumbag liberal SCOTUS. clerk wants to violate his/ her oath of confidentiality, lakes are not preventable
These folks are the creme de la creme of law school graduates
But many are corrupt ideologues
They need to be identified and their law careers destroyed

My understanding is that the drafts are all on an internal system and not on paper form , unless printed. If anything is printed it is supposed to be disposed of through shredding and burning
Security is supposed to be tight
But if a scumbag liberal SCOTUS. clerk wants to violate his/ her oath of confidentiality, lakes are not preventable
These folks are the creme de la creme of law school graduates
But many are corrupt ideologues
They need to be identified and their law careers destroyed
Any electronic document, Word, PDF, text etc. can be tracked to see who opens it and where it is sent. Very simple, easy, common and inexpensive. Virtually any organization that has very important documents should be using this. For the Supreme Court to not have something like that in place is either gross negligence or willful negligence to allow this type of thing to happen.

The Supreme Court will turn this back over to the states . The moral red states who have respect for life will outlaw it except for true emergencies. The amoral blue states who have no respect for life will allow it. So if you want to kill your baby the Dems are happy to oblige.
Amoral??? That makes you guys abnormal

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT