ADVERTISEMENT

Another Death Blow To The Libs

Liberal hired thugs rioting in California protesting that people in Utah will have the right to vote for their own laws. Brandon believes that stealing flat screen TV's and Louis V bags is the approprate response.

Reactions: grbcane
So by striking down Roe v Wade there will be children taking care of children; a 13 YO girl who is a vctim of rape is expected to do a task or tasks by taking care of another child. Insane
Hawaiian,
The state laws that liberals have found so draconian allow for abortion the first 15 weeks, that is the 1st trimester. So to your point that 13 yr old girl that was raped would be able to get an abortion. So Conservatives agree with very imited abortion. Can you agree that there should be no abortion for the 3rd trimester? In the 7th month the baby has fully developed fingers, toes, eyes, ears, organs, boy or girl parts and is viable. That baby can be taken by C-section and given to one of many families that would cherish that child. Abortion is a complex issue. If both sides start with the above agreement on the 1st and 3rd trimesters, then we can try to negotiate the more complex 2nd trimester.
What say you about the 3rd trimester?

Reactions: irwinn and grbcane
So by striking down Roe v Wade there will be children taking care of children; a 13 YO girl who is a vctim of rape is expected to do a task or tasks by taking care of another child. Insane
There are always exemptions for rape and incest.

It's more insane when these right wing nutjobs refuse to support her and her child when they shutdown any government assistance.

Why wait till the 3rd trimester??? Why should a victim of rape, incest suffer thru all that?? Every day, every week, month the fetus grows and it reminds the victim of what happened to her. Lets not forget morning sickness, changes in appetite, etc., everytime she sits on the toilet she is urinating, pooping for 2 people. When she has meals she eats and drinks water its for 2 people. At every turn she is reliving the moment. Doesnt make any sense for her to take it to 3 trimesters.

@honeyiv @NO.SHORECANE @grbcane @Allied2651 Yes, we hear Repubs talking, praising, honoring their so called victory on Roe v Wade. Repubs have campaigned on this for decades. They fulfilled a promise, history in the making, etc; but where are the victory laps???!!!! Its weird. It seems like every repub should be saying "Look What We did!" "It took us a long time but look what we did for you, The American People. This is how we achieve our goals. Look how we set out to do what you wanted, " so there it is. The reality, however is majority of Americans do NOT want Roe v Wade overturned. 80% of Americans want access to abortion rights. 70% of Americans do not want, specifically Roe v wade overturned. And just around 20% of America want abortion rights banned. Its almost like Repubs didnt want to do this, Its like a wedge issue to motivate a base. And now that its happened, Repubs are actually super worried about more info coming out before the midterms. Thats what its about. Repubs are attempting to send the message and hope it rings far and wide across the country: "Look, this is what we did. Your going to re-elect us, right?" But in reality they did something that is overwhelming opposed. All of a sudden they wanna talk about "The Leak." If you would rather talk about the leak than what is really going on, to keep emphasizing the leak and to not talk about what is going on and emphatically insisting going after the individual or group that leaked the info and not talk about what you have accomplished, the only thing people can infer from that is you are too scared to tell the American people you had something to do with it. Because you know overturning Roe v Wade is wildly unpopular. I say again, you used it as a wedge issue to motivate a base, apparently not paying attention to the fact that for the last decade and a half or so that type of position has become super unpopular. And it becomes more unpopular as time goes on.
So with this "victory" you cannot expect Americans to forget about it. You cannot expect Americans to not talk about it. We need to be sure the Republican party gets all the credit it deserves for "accomplishing " this. And it will probably cost the republican party the women's vote for the midterms and possibly 2024. Is it a small price to pay for doing whats right isnt it? Thats what you are implying. You have been harping on this for decades, It is what you promised. And you have finally fulfilled it. Why not go out there and claim that?????? Stand by it and be bold. Go out there and lay claim "We accomplished it for you, the American people." And in fact, it might be a good idea to be sure anyone who voted to put those Supreme court Justices up there, is tied to it.
I think everybody should be talking about this, especially the democrats. I think they should be mentioning this constantly. 80% of Americans want access. &0% are opposed to overturning Roe v Wade. They sold their base on it, now they have to figure out what to do.
This is the moment for the Democrats to step up. This is a great opportunity to seize the moment. If the 70% to 80% of Americans hand the Democrats the house and the Senate, the #1 priority is to pass legislation to make sure this wedge issue goes away. Turn it into law and do what should have been done a long time ago.
Do what the American people have been asking them to do. If Dems win the house, they have to fulfill the implied promise to the women of this country. If not they will be kissing 2024 goodbye. I doubt this slips thru the hands of the Democrats.

Why wait till the 3rd trimester??? Why should a victim of rape, incest suffer thru all that?? Every day, every week, month the fetus grows and it reminds the victim of what happened to her. Lets not forget morning sickness, changes in appetite, etc., everytime she sits on the toilet she is urinating, pooping for 2 people. When she has meals she eats and drinks water its for 2 people. At every turn she is reliving the moment. Doesnt make any sense for her to take it to 3 trimesters.
I don’t even know where to begin, but the point was we could at least agree there shouldn’t be any abortions in the third trimester, not WAIT until the third trimester.

After struggling to get through this paragraph, I’m not going to read the novel you posted below.

@honeyiv @NO.SHORECANE @grbcane @Allied2651 Yes, we hear Repubs talking, praising, honoring their so called victory on Roe v Wade. Repubs have campaigned on this for decades. They fulfilled a promise, history in the making, etc; but where are the victory laps???!!!! Its weird. It seems like every repub should be saying "Look What We did!" "It took us a long time but look what we did for you, The American People. This is how we achieve our goals. Look how we set out to do what you wanted, " so there it is. The reality, however is majority of Americans do NOT want Roe v Wade overturned. 80% of Americans want access to abortion rights. 70% of Americans do not want, specifically Roe v wade overturned. And just around 20% of America want abortion rights banned. Its almost like Repubs didnt want to do this, Its like a wedge issue to motivate a base. And now that its happened, Repubs are actually super worried about more info coming out before the midterms. Thats what its about. Repubs are attempting to send the message and hope it rings far and wide across the country: "Look, this is what we did. Your going to re-elect us, right?" But in reality they did something that is overwhelming opposed. All of a sudden they wanna talk about "The Leak." If you would rather talk about the leak than what is really going on, to keep emphasizing the leak and to not talk about what is going on and emphatically insisting going after the individual or group that leaked the info and not talk about what you have accomplished, the only thing people can infer from that is you are too scared to tell the American people you had something to do with it. Because you know overturning Roe v Wade is wildly unpopular. I say again, you used it as a wedge issue to motivate a base, apparently not paying attention to the fact that for the last decade and a half or so that type of position has become super unpopular. And it becomes more unpopular as time goes on.
So with this "victory" you cannot expect Americans to forget about it. You cannot expect Americans to not talk about it. We need to be sure the Republican party gets all the credit it deserves for "accomplishing " this. And it will probably cost the republican party the women's vote for the midterms and possibly 2024. Is it a small price to pay for doing whats right isnt it? Thats what you are implying. You have been harping on this for decades, It is what you promised. And you have finally fulfilled it. Why not go out there and claim that?????? Stand by it and be bold. Go out there and lay claim "We accomplished it for you, the American people." And in fact, it might be a good idea to be sure anyone who voted to put those Supreme court Justices up there, is tied to it.
I think everybody should be talking about this, especially the democrats. I think they should be mentioning this constantly. 80% of Americans want access. &0% are opposed to overturning Roe v Wade. They sold their base on it, now they have to figure out what to do.
This is the moment for the Democrats to step up. This is a great opportunity to seize the moment. If the 70% to 80% of Americans hand the Democrats the house and the Senate, the #1 priority is to pass legislation to make sure this wedge issue goes away. Turn it into law and do what should have been done a long time ago.
Do what the American people have been asking them to do. If Dems win the house, they have to fulfill the implied promise to the women of this country. If not they will be kissing 2024 goodbye. I doubt this slips thru the hands of the Democrats.
I'm not celebrating anything. Don't speak for me. I happen to believe it should be up to the state's elected officials- not lifetime appointed judges.

I'm not celebrating anything. Don't speak for me. I happen to believe it should be up to the state's elected officials- not lifetime appointed judges.
Hundred percent! Roe V. Wade weakened the state‘s courts.

No lifetime appointed judges???!!! Coney Barrett, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh all have moved towards the Ultra right.
Dont speak to you???!!! you participated in this thread, correct???

No lifetime appointed judges???!!! Coney Barrett, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh all have moved towards the Ultra right.
Dont speak to you???!!! you participated in this thread, correct???
I said don't speak FOR me. I have nothing in common with you. Work on your reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Very toxic subject. So I am sure the intent here is to just push buttons right? Do a little victory lap or whatever. This is sad and unfortunate.

Very sad that someone would take such pleasure in half the American populous losing their rights. It's not something I find joy in.

I have said here repeatedly I respect the people who are "practicing" Thier religious rights in Thier abortion options. Those people would never look at it as an opportunity to dance on the grave of womens rights.

That's different than just excited to see libs disappointed. The reason is a lot of women on the right get abortions. These are facts.

If you are always looking to help people who can't help themselves through no fault of Thier own that is one thing. If it is the typical everyone for themselves mentality and no aborting children because I am just saying what my party wants that's different.

The great thing about what is happening now is the base sees how important it is to vote. People will be out in waves.

Very toxic subject. So I am sure the intent here is to just push buttons right? Do a little victory lap or whatever. This is sad and unfortunate.

Very sad that someone would take such pleasure in half the American populous losing their rights. It's not something I find joy in.

I have said here repeatedly I respect the people who are "practicing" Thier religious rights in Thier abortion options. Those people would never look at it as an opportunity to dance on the grave of womens rights.

That's different than just excited to see libs disappointed. The reason is a lot of women on the right get abortions. These are facts.

If you are always looking to help people who can't help themselves through no fault of Thier own that is one thing. If it is the typical everyone for themselves mentality and no aborting children because I am just saying what my party wants that's different.

The great thing about what is happening now is the base sees how important it is to vote. People will be out in waves.
In case you didn't notice (probable) striking down Roe doesn't ban abortion.

If women want abortion then they can elect pro abortion legislators. There's nothing in the Constitution about abortion. That means it falls on the states to decide.

Like Biden cleaning up Trump's Covid mess.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Joe sure did clean up that mess, he went the way promised, 'scientific':

Joe and family scientifically got the Trump vaccine.

Joe then said let's scientifically produce more of the Trump vaccine.

Joe then scientifically wore a mask outdoors, walking thru the halls alone, mumbling through meetings, etc.

Joe then said let's listen to Dr Jill scientifically, she knows what this stuff is for. Dr Jill said, iksnay on the iencescay and don't end a sentence with a preposition.

The only thing Joe had for us is his name and that's been sold many times over!

• Haha
Reactions: central17
Hawaiian,
The state laws that liberals have found so draconian allow for abortion the first 15 weeks, that is the 1st trimester. So to your point that 13 yr old girl that was raped would be able to get an abortion. So Conservatives agree with very imited abortion. Can you agree that there should be no abortion for the 3rd trimester? In the 7th month the baby has fully developed fingers, toes, eyes, ears, organs, boy or girl parts and is viable. That baby can be taken by C-section and given to one of many families that would cherish that child. Abortion is a complex issue. If both sides start with the above agreement on the 1st and 3rd trimesters, then we can try to negotiate the more complex 2nd trimester.
What say you about the 3rd trimester?
Crickets and I love it

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT