ADVERTISEMENT

Another Unarmed Black Man Shot By Police!

The guy was intoxicated and assaulted the cops. Then stole the cops Taser . Then ran away. Then pointed the Taser at the cops as he was running away
And the cop is going to get arrested?
The cops did not seek out a black persons to hassle . They responded to a call about a guy passed out in his car.
Again he assaulted the cops and resisted the arrest with violence
He stole the Taser . He pointed the taser at the cops. Yes the Taser is not a deadly weapon. So does that then permit the perpetrator to Tase the cops.

So apparently we can go ahead and have people shoot us with tasers now, put us down long enough to take our weapons and kill us.

Absolutely disgusting!
Sorry about this Cash...I have family members who are Cops and Firefighters, and it's hard to even talk to them about this subject...

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
They shot him because that was embarrassing, to the force what happened to them.
giphy.gif

The guy was intoxicated and assaulted the cops. Then stole the cops Taser . Then ran away. Then pointed the Taser at the cops as he was running away
The cops did not seek out a black persons to hassle . They responded to a call about a guy passed out in his car.
He stole the Taser . He pointed the taser at the cops. Yes the Taser is not a deadly weapon. So does that then permit the perpetrator to Tase the cops.
You shouldn’t kill a drunk man, because he took your Taser. They should be arrested for being a bunch weaklings.

Here is the logical thought process, and I guess the question I have is if the cop who shot him knew it was only a taser vs. a gun... I.e., was he there when the resisted arrest? If he knew it was a taser vs. a gun, why did he not use his own taser. If the cop was not there and did not know it was a stolen taser vs, gun then I do not see why he would not shoot him in self defense. Need to see the body cams and facts before passing judgement but, anarchists already passed theirs.

Reactions: grbcane
Wrong again, another liberal run city. Your team sure is on a losing streak.
Trump is on TV EV
Here is the logical thought process, and I guess the question I have is if the cop who shot him knew it was only a taser vs. a gun... I.e., was he there when the resisted arrest? If he knew it was a taser vs. a gun, why did he not use his own taser. If the cop was not there and did not know it was a stolen taser vs, gun then I do not see why he would not shoot him in self defense. Need to see the body cams and facts before passing judgement but, anarchists already passed theirs.
he was in the struggle

Trump is on TV EV

he was in the struggle
Did he know the other cops taser was stolen, if so I don’t see it ending well for the cop. Then again if the guy had a history of violence with weapons, they still can’t be sure.

So apparently we can go ahead and have people shoot us with tasers now, put us down long enough to take our weapons and kill us.

Absolutely disgusting!
If he hadn't tased the cop he would still be alive. After that he was doomed. Most seem to think it will be a slam dunk but it may be difficult to get a conviction. After being tased, it may be hard to fault the cop for his response. Most would probably react in the same way.

Last edited:
Black men have a fear of the Police so much so that when confronted you resist then physically take a cops taser and shoot it at them. Brilliant

The media keeps saying that we don’t need warriors as cops. Really these were two big cops , the perpetrator was bigger
What if a chick cop weighing 115lb was involved . Do we put her in a situation where she gets the shit beat out of her trying to make a DUI arrest?
The most ridiculous comment I heard on MSLSD was that the George Floyd death caused this. That the perpetrator was properly concerned about his safety that he was justified in assaulting the cop , resisting arrest and running away. He was in fear of his life . How ridiculous is that ? Blacks can’t be arrested because they are in fear?
Cash made a good point , although the Taser is not lethal, a cop who is armed really can’t let a felonious perpetrator tase him to the point that he is incapacitated and could lose his weapon.
We also don’t know who actually shot the perpetrator. Was it the cop who lost his Taser ?
I’m sure that the cop will say that he was in fear that if tased , he could have been vulnerable.
Although the taser is not lethal, I’m curious to know what the proper action is for a cop who is threatened with and being shot with a Taser? Is the training to get shot ? Is it to retreat ? What is the training when a service taser is forcefully taken during an arrest ? Just allow the perpetrator to escape ?
The upshot of this environment is that we are gong to live in a less secure world. The cops won’t give a shit . They’ll let the inebriated guy drive away next time . Kill your wife and kids on the road maybe
I don’t think women should be allowed to be cops , unless they are at least 175lbs and have a brown belt or higher in a martial art. Too dangerous out there . Even at that of a perpetrator says don’t touch me I will fight you, cops will have to say OK
They is no personal responsibility anymore
I learned years ago . You don’t spit in the wind , don’t tug on Superman’s cape and don’t fight cops.
This guy didn’t comply . He fought . He stole the taser . He died
Could the cops have done things differently? Sure.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
Black men have a fear of the Police so much so that when confronted you resist then physically take a cops taser and shoot it at them. Brilliant
Yeah, the argument is horrible. I fear police, so I resist, try to take their gun or taser, and then run away and try to tase them.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
If he hadn't tased the cop he would still be alive. After that he was doomed. Most seem to think it will be a slam dunk but it may be difficult to get a conviction. After being tased, it may be hard to fault the cop for his response. Most would probably react in the same way.
Won’t stop more shooting on cops and rioting

Reactions: grbcane
Funeral Over / Under 8.5 Days
George Floyd got 3 funerals. 3
I’m sure that this guy will get a huge one
I haven’t seen Al Sharpton yet ? What’s the over under on the days before he makes an appearance? I say 1.5

What you are saying does not warrant a death sentence. The guy was running away and had a taser. Not a gun. WTF is wrong with you people. You can always pick him up later. You had him identified.....he was drunk. Surely multiple cops should be able to arrest him. If not just let him run. He wasn't out here murdering people. He was just drunk dude. Major changes to this system are coming! Oh, and please quit acting like a taser is a gun. It isn't.

George Floyd got 3 funerals. 3
I’m sure that this guy will get a huge one
I haven’t seen Al Sharpton yet ? What’s the over under on the days before he makes an appearance? I say 1.5

Yeah he’s on his way. He always shows up but I’ve never seen him carrying the casket.

What you are saying does not warrant a death sentence. The guy was running away and had a taser. Not a gun. WTF is wrong with you people. You can always pick him up later. You had him identified.....he was drunk. Surely multiple cops should be able to arrest him. If not just let him run. He wasn't out here murdering people. He was just drunk dude.

Good plan let him run home and get a real gun. Let’s see if MADD has anything to say. Bet the silence will be deafening

I want to know if the cop new if it was a taser and not a gun.

What you are saying does not warrant a death sentence. The guy was running away and had a taser. Not a gun. WTF is wrong with you people. You can always pick him up later. You had him identified.....he was drunk. Surely multiple cops should be able to arrest him. If not just let him run. He wasn't out here murdering people. He was just drunk dude. Major changes to this system are coming! Oh, and please quit acting like a taser is a gun. It isn't.

So let him run off and use the taser on an innocent person? Can't you understand that most people in society will comply with a police officer's requests? He passed out drunk, or on drugs, in a drive-thru at Wendy's. Fought the police, stole a taser and pointed a weapon at a police officer.

So after all that, just let him go? People that feel that way are beyond help and are just pandering to mob mentality.

Let's not forget that most crime committed by african americans is against other AAs.

Your comment is just wrong on many levels.

Last edited:
Hey CD. Not so many riots tonight!!!! Maybe the WHITE man has taken control again?????

So let him run off and use the taser on an innocent person? Can't you understand that most people in society will comply with a police officer's requests? He passed out drunk, or on drugs, in a drive-thru at Wendy's. Fought the police, stole a taser and pointed a weapon at a police officer.

So after all that, just let him go? People that feel that way are beyond help and are just pandering to mob mentality.

Let's not forget that most crime committed by african americans is against other AAs. Also, the copy was AA that shot him.

Your comment is just wrong on many levels.
LMAO....Let him run off and taser other people? Are you serious right now? Stop it! I just can't with this. It explains EVERYTHING going right now. The protest, the violence, all of it.

You seriously have to be out of your mind to think it is okay to shot someone in the back because they are running away with your taser drunk.

Then have the nerve to go to the old standard about african american crime. That has nothing to do with it.

Again, this mentality is the reason this country has its history. It's the only country in the world that honors the loser of a war for the right to own black people.

Man, you need seriously take some stock in your thought process. It is not okay to murder someone just because he took your taser and ran. He is just a drunk dude with a taser. He is not el chapo man.

The guy fell asleep WHILE IN A DRIVE THROUGH and was intoxicated. So he committed a crime by drunk driving. Then he resists arrest (another Crime)and grabs the taser and aims it at the cop. If the Cop was downed by the taser the perp could have taken his gun and shot him. If the guy was white -no riots and no media reports.
Don't drive drunk and then resist arrest .No one mentions that the amount of cops killed last year is much more than the amount of blacks shot by police last year. So the brutality towards cops is making them more likely to use deadly force. Now this anarchy is going to lead to more deadly encounters with police.
You have a POS mayor in Atlanta and I expect her to stand aside and reward violent protesters.

You’re the dumbest mth’er f’er I’ve ever seen. Taser immobilize people. in LEO case can immobilize us and allow for our firearm to be taken or worse

Good plan let him run home and get a real gun. Let’s see if MADD has anything to say. Bet the silence will be deafening

This guy was resisting. What are the Police Officers going to say.......Go home and have a nice night?
People have got to learn, when a Police Officer tells you to do something, you do it, not run your mouth
and give them a hard time.
All this black and white bullshit is going to get freakin' ugly and a lot of people are going to get hurt or killed.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
The guy fell asleep WHILE IN A DRIVE THROUGH and was intoxicated. So he committed a crime by drunk driving. Then he resists arrest (another Crime)and grabs the taser and aims it at the cop. If the Cop was downed by the taser the perp could have taken his gun and shot him. If the guy was white -no riots and no media reports.
Don't drive drunk and then resist arrest .No one mentions that the amount of cops killed last year is much more than the amount of blacks shot by police last year. So the brutality towards cops is making them more likely to use deadly force. Now this anarchy is going to lead to more deadly encounters with police.
You have a POS mayor in Atlanta and I expect her to stand aside and reward violent protesters.
Protesting is more American than apple pie. Stop pretending every protest is violent to feed your BS narrative. It's not. A small percentage of them are. In fact I am surprised more are not all things considered.

Listen, and listen clearly and every law enforcement on this site needs to understand this. If you can't apprehend some drunk guy asleep at the wheel without incident....with multiple COPS you should not have a badge. You just aren't capable.

Reactions: kbreeze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT