ADVERTISEMENT

Another Unarmed Black Man Shot By Police!

LMAO....Let him run off and taser other people? Are you serious right now? Stop it! I just can't with this. It explains EVERYTHING going right now. The protest, the violence, all of it.

You seriously have to be out of your mind to think it is okay to shot someone in the back because they are running away with your taser drunk.

Then have the nerve to go to the old standard about african american crime. That has nothing to do with it.

Again, this mentality is the reason this country has its history. It's the only country in the world that honors the loser of a war for the right to own black people.

Man, you need seriously take some stock in your thought process. It is not okay to murder someone just because he took your taser and ran. He is just a drunk dude with a taser. He is not el chapo man.
Great so any time an AA commits a crime from now on they can simply run away and all is okay? What a crock of crap. How about owning up to being a fool and take your medicine by complying with police and most of these "problems" would go away. How do they know the drunk won't go steal a car since he now knows he has immunity from being arrested and kills your family members while on his drunken joyride?

Protesting is more American than apple pie. Stop pretending every protest is violent to feed your BS narrative. It's not. A small percentage of them are. In fact I am surprised more are not all things considered.

Listen, and listen clearly and every law enforcement on this site needs to understand this. If you can't apprehend some drunk guy asleep at the wheel without incident....with multiple COPS you should not have a badge. You just aren't capable.
If you have not posted a rational thought after 76,000+ posts you just aren't capable.

I saw the video of him being shot. The Cop was pursuing him and the perp then turned around to fire his taser and the cop shot him. It doesnt look like a good shooting and I don't understand the thinking of the cop here in this current atmosphere. Police are supposed be trained to use deadly force as a last resort. If the guy was coming at him its understandable but he was running away. Call for backup and surround the guy and take him in .Don't shoot him in the back.
I do think some police have become too trigger happy as they are more likely to encounter resistance and get killed on the job since BLM started their crap. Its a bad cycle we are in right now. Its going to take some time to calm down.

I saw the video of him being shot. The Cop was pursuing him and the perp then turned around to fire his taser and the cop shot him. It doesnt look like a good shooting and I don't understand the thinking of the cop here in this current atmosphere. Police are supposed be trained to use deadly force as a last resort. If the guy was coming at him its understandable but he was running away. Call for backup and surround the guy and take him in .Don't shoot him in the back.
I do think some police have become too trigger happy as they are more likely to encounter resistance and get killed on the job since BLM started their crap. Its a bad cycle we are in right now. Its going to take some time to calm down.
It's because of their immunity. The police have something called "qualified immunity" and this has created a trigger happy environment with so many guns on the streets. So, on one had you have COPS that are trigger happy with this immunity. Then you have conflicting laws like stand your ground and all these guns on the streets. It's gas waiting on a match and wholesale changes are coming. You can't have both. Because NOBODY feels safe....and I am just talking about the COPS that ARE NOT racist.

That's the strange thing about this thing in Atlanta. I think you just have COPS that aren't good at their job. I don't think they are racist. It's the environment that has been created. Now you take that environment and put a racist in it then it is just a shit storm. I saw where some black leaders were on MSNBC calling for all black people to legally arm themselves because it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. This just is not a civilized society. Everyone owning a gun makes people even more scared and trigger happy......untrained people walking around with guns. Like the wild west. It's stupid.

WE HAVE TO STOP WHITE COPS FROM KILLING UNARMED BLACK DUDES!!! CD! LET'S START A NON PROFIT!

The cop is going to testify that he wasn’t aware of what the guy was shooting . He had his taser . The guy could have had his partners gun
Watch
Meanwhile the whole concept that cops have to let their weapons get taken and can’t give chase is absurd.

Punch a person with a gun(anyone)=you get shot. Teach your kids anything else and they should be taken from you. All he had to do was comply or at the very least keep running and he’d be alive. Fact.

leave it to a democrat to sue an electrical company after sticking their finger in an electrical socket and getting electrocuted.

you don’t see me walking down the worst streets in my county wearing my suit and rolex at 12:00am on a Fri night just because I have the right too.

reminds me of the guy that get’s waisted and walks into the lions den at the zoo to get a closer look only to get mauled, only to see the lion get shot. Did anyone ever feel bad for that guy?

there has to be a respect for reality. Cops aren’t robots. Even if they were the cd’s of the world would still blame them. See my electrical analogy. ****ing idiots!

Reactions: utatem
These COPS suck ass at their job and to me it is costing lives literally. Yes, there are racist cops but that to me isn't nearly the issue...It's a racist system that is set up that goes back to before Jim Crowe. There isnt a black family in America that can't tell you of a bad incident with the Cops.....but this is mostly because these cops suck ass at their jobs.

You have cops of all colors just as bad. If you can't apprehend a dude that is drunk and asleep at the wheel of his car at a drive through you just don't need to have a badge. Not because you are white. Because you suck at your job.

Case Study in how the normals have BEAT DOWN the thugs. Guess what? Good wins again over evil. OVA!!!!

These COPS suck ass at their job and to me it is costing lives literally. Yes, there are racist cops but that to me isn't nearly the issue...It's a racist system that is set up that goes back to before Jim Crowe. There isnt a black family in America that can't tell you of a bad incident with the Cops.....but this is mostly because these cops suck ass at their jobs.

You have cops of all colors just as bad. If you can't apprehend a dude that is drunk and asleep at the wheel of his car at a drive through you just don't need to have a badge. Not because you are white. Because you suck at your job.
The cops that suck ass, suck ass in liberal city’s for the same reason that most of the municipalities suck ass in these cities. It’s because nobody is held accountable because dumb shits like you keep voting these losers into office that continue to put these systems into place. It’s not rocket science, you’re just too dumb to see it.
Liberal police chief-elected by liberals
Liberal mayor-elected by liberals
Liberal county commissioners-appointed by liberals that were elected by liberals
Liberal DA-appointed by liberals that were elected by liberals
Liberal States prosecutors- appointed by liberals that were elected by liberals
Liberal governors-elected by liberals
Liberal congressmen/women/liberal senators- elected by liberals
Liberal city managers-elected by liberals

It’s your system dumb ass! Don’t like it, hold these ass holes accountable by changing the way you vote. you don’t like YOUR system, change it! You’re all about Liberal unions letting your industries get away with what ever you want but then when the unions get crooked cops off you wonder why. YOU’RE THE PROBLEM!

this BS isn’t happening in my town (Lake Mary,FL). Our system works and everyones happy with our municipalities including the tons of minorities that live here because they’re happy with our system of accountability and structure.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
LMAO....Let him run off and taser other people? Are you serious right now? Stop it! I just can't with this. It explains EVERYTHING going right now. The protest, the violence, all of it.

You seriously have to be out of your mind to think it is okay to shot someone in the back because they are running away with your taser drunk.

Then have the nerve to go to the old standard about african american crime. That has nothing to do with it.

Again, this mentality is the reason this country has its history. It's the only country in the world that honors the loser of a war for the right to own black people.

Man, you need seriously take some stock in your thought process. It is not okay to murder someone just because he took your taser and ran. He is just a drunk dude with a taser. He is not el chapo man.
Dude. Face it. The cops basically issued the thugs a challenge tonight by eliminating another thug. And the mobs surrendered to the white man. You have zero power. We control.

Last edited:
Dude. Face it. The cops basically issued the thugs a challenge tonight by eliminating another thug. And the the mobs surrendered to the white man. You have zero power. We control.
Dude, you’re not helping. Oy vey, lol. Come on now. You’re like cartmen from south park. Every time you post this shit it’s like, did he just say that, can he say that? Sure enough somehow you get away with it because everyone knows not to take you seriously. I don’t know how you do it. Hat’s off I guess.

Last edited:
Dude, you’re not helping. Oy vey, lol. Come on now.
Well I try to do my best. Listen. When I see a bunch of thugs trying to tear down this country, I am going to fight. I can live to be 100 years old and I will NEVER understand why people who hate a certain country WONT LEAVE!!! LEAVE!!! Because there is ZERO chance that thugs will take this country over on my watch. ZERO.

Protesting is more American than apple pie. Stop pretending every protest is violent to feed your BS narrative. It's not. A small percentage of them are. In fact I am surprised more are not all things considered.

Listen, and listen clearly and every law enforcement on this site needs to understand this. If you can't apprehend some drunk guy asleep at the wheel without incident....with multiple COPS you should not have a badge. You just aren't capable.
This is some dumb shit here. Had they subdued him with a proper choke, you would still be crying about chokes. Resist arrest and it is highly likely you pay a price.

Great so any time an AA commits a crime from now on they can simply run away and all is okay? What a crock of crap. How about owning up to being a fool and take your medicine by complying with police and most of these "problems" would go away. How do they know the drunk won't go steal a car since he now knows he has immunity from being arrested and kills your family members while on his drunken joyride?
The good news it would be one less low IQ spawn of his.

It's because of their immunity. The police have something called "qualified immunity" and this has created a trigger happy environment with so many guns on the streets. So, on one had you have COPS that are trigger happy with this immunity. Then you have conflicting laws like stand your ground and all these guns on the streets. It's gas waiting on a match and wholesale changes are coming. You can't have both. Because NOBODY feels safe....and I am just talking about the COPS that ARE NOT racist.

That's the strange thing about this thing in Atlanta. I think you just have COPS that aren't good at their job. I don't think they are racist. It's the environment that has been created. Now you take that environment and put a racist in it then it is just a shit storm. I saw where some black leaders were on MSNBC calling for all black people to legally arm themselves because it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. This just is not a civilized society. Everyone owning a gun makes people even more scared and trigger happy......untrained people walking around with guns. Like the wild west. It's stupid.
We have already discussed this... you don’t feel safe with cops, so you resist and escalate the incident and risk getting your life ended. Makes so much sense!

White man controls this shit. Notice how no riots tonight in ATL.
That’s a good thing no riots. The cops is the problem , it should be a eye For a eye situation.You kill a black person unjustifiably, a white cop get killed unjustifiably.

Have you ever been shot by a taser? Not a handheld ERD but an actual taser? We have to be so we can truthfully testify in a court as to it’s effects. It’s disabling. If you shoot me with a taser there is nothing to stop you from taking my gun and killing me. I’ve been hit 4 times, 3 for training purposes and once I caught a 5 second ride while fighting with a group of drunks during spring break. That can happen when you get the leads touching you.

Either way this cop has already been fired. He will file a lawsuit and win for wrongful termination, not be prosecuted (if he does he will file a lawsuit against the state too and win). I have never seen a use of force guideline in 20 years that would seem this response as illegal or excessive force.

Reactions: CaneColt

You’re a joke. You have zero idea what it’s like and how difficult it is being a cop and dealing with all kinds of people and situations. You’re sorry ass wouldn’t make it past probation.

Reactions: BreakingCane

If he had just taken the taser and ran he would still be alive. When he turned and tased the cop he signed his own death warrant.

If he had just taken the taser and ran he would still be alive. When he turned and tased the cop he signed his own death warrant.
He did but a taser is NOT a deadly weapon. That's according to the police themselves. In Atlanta a taser is bright yellow too....so they can't say they didn't know what it was he was pointing. They patted him down before he took it so they knew that was all he had.

Watching the video, I thought I saw the gun flash when he raised the taser, the cop may have thought it was a gun.

Another thing people have to remember is this wasn't one on one. There were plenty of cops there. He wasn't going to be able to taser any cop and then take their gun. You can't shoot a citizen because he has your taser. .

You’re a joke. You have zero idea what it’s like and how difficult it is being a cop and dealing with all kinds of people and situations. You’re sorry ass wouldn’t make it past probation.
So since I am not a COP....it is impossible for a COP to suck ass at their job? Yeah, that makes complete sense.

Another thing people have to remember is this wasn't one on one. There were plenty of cops there. He wasn't going to be able to taser any cop and then take their gun. You can't shoot a citizen because he has your taser. .
Sounds like you’re making excuse for a dead criminal.

That’s a good thing no riots. The cops is the problem , it should be a eye For a eye situation.You kill a black person unjustifiably, a white cop get killed unjustifiably.
Guess what? The good guys just shot an unarmed black man last night. You're up to bat now. Let's see what you can do. You're not going to win the war. Because law and order will be here a long time even after you and I are gone.

Last edited:
He did but a taser is NOT a deadly weapon. That's according to the police themselves. In Atlanta a taser is bright yellow too....so they can't say they didn't know what it was he was pointing. They patted him down before he took it so they knew that was all he had.
He was doing more than pointing the taser, he zapped the cop. What would you have them do? Wrestle him to the ground again while while he keeps tasing away? He made a stupid mistake and paid the ultimate price for that stupidity. You can't assault a police officer with his own taser and not expect a violent reaction.

So since I am not a COP....it is impossible for a COP to suck ass at their job? Yeah, that makes complete sense.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Just like all these people that say because I’m not black I can’t understand the “plight” of the black person and that many of them suck at being law abiding and productive members of society. So what’s the difference?

Reactions: dorsey2005
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Just like all these people that say because I’m not black I can’t understand the “plight” of the black person and that many of them suck at being law abiding and productive members of society. So what’s the difference?

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to make this point. What a f**king hypocrite this guy is.

He was doing more than pointing the taser, he zapped the cop. What would you have them do? Wrestle him to the ground again while while he keeps tasing away? He made a stupid mistake and paid the ultimate price for that stupidity. You can't assault a police officer with his own taser and not expect a violent reaction.
No.....his drunk ass didn't zap the cop at all. Just let him go. That's all. He's just another drunk asshole. You could kill one of them every day. There is a reason this cop was fired. If he followed protocol believe me he would not have been.

Miami Mike. Somebody HIJACKED your account!

Reactions: dorsey2005
No.....his drunk ass didn't zap the cop at all. Just let him go. That's all. He's just another drunk asshole. You could kill one of them every day. There is a reason this cop was fired. If he followed protocol believe me he would not have been.
He was passed out in the drive thru line in his car, not just a drunk. So low IQ!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT