ADVERTISEMENT

Another Unarmed Black Man Shot By Police!

No.....his drunk ass didn't zap the cop at all. Just let him go. That's all. He's just another drunk asshole. You could kill one of them every day. There is a reason this cop was fired. If he followed protocol believe me he would not have been.
Watch the video again. He did tase the cop who sort of staggered and bumped into a car. Plain to see.

That's not the way I saw it and if he didn't tase the cop he wouldn't have been shot. I don't think they would have shot him for just pointing the taser. We'll see how it plays out.

That's not the way I saw it and if he didn't tase the cop he wouldn't have been shot. I don't think they would have shot him for just pointing the taser. We'll see how it plays out.
The report said he didn't tase him man. I'm trying to tell you he wasn't tased because that's the report. If he did tase him it would have been reported. Of course he shot him for pointing a taser .What do you mean? It has happened before many times. Have you ever heard of Tamir Rice?

The report said he didn't tase him man. I'm trying to tell you he wasn't tased because that's the report. If he did tase him it would have been reported. Of course he shot him for pointing a taser .What do you mean? It has happened before many times. Have you ever heard of Tamir Rice?
The taser deployed, you can clearly see it in the video.

I don't know why he staggered and bumped into the car if he wasn't tased. Maybe he just stumbled. If he wasn't tased, then I agree with you and the victim should not have been shot' Don't recall Tamir Rice offhand but am aware of the Breonna Taylor case. She was an Emt worker who was shot eight times by police executing a botched search warrant and were looking for a suspect who lived in a different part of town.

Last edited:
I don't know why he staggered and bumped into the car if he wasn't tased. Maybe he just stumbled. If he wasn't tased, then I agree with you and the victim should have been shot.
I think he lost his balance. Had the probes hit him he would’ve dropped. You can clearly see the cartridge deploy though and it was definitely fired at the officer. That’s a clean shoot all day every day according to every use of force guideline I’ve ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT