ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Game 2 at The Light: Noles vs. Canes

AtlantaCane

SuperCane
Sep 7, 2005
Port Orange, Florida
Greetings, all U baseball Caniacs!

Couple of things:

First, I want to thank hr, jb etc. for the unnecessary but very appreciated comments made in a thread below regarding my coverage of Friday night's game. A big thanks to honey for getting things started too. I think I hopped in around the 5th inning with Bicardi at my side and I have to say, by the time the game ended 12 innings later I was a little :confused:

Secondly, a reminder that tonight's game is on ESPU (start time 7pm) so I would like to know if anyone still wants me to provide inning-by-inning coverage? I will be glad to do so if there is a need so please let me know. After last night's marathon, no hard feelings if my assistance is not needed.

Speaking of tonight: This game, in my humble opinion, is the most important game of the year (at least to date) because win and we till have a chance to take the series. Lose and the series goes to the Noles....again...for the 6th year in a row (and U thought football had it bad).

Needless to say, a lot is riding on tonight's outcome because FSU represents the last series of the regular season in which we play a ranked team and if we want to challenge for one of those top 8 seeds that allows a team to play all its post-season games at home prior to Omaha, tonight is a must-win and U can bet the Noles coaching staff has the same thought process for their program too.

Bottom line: a win tonight keeps the road to Omaha a little smoother. A loss and short of winning the ACC tournament, methinks that come Super Regional weekend, we'll have to go on the road.

What say U?

In the meantime, lemme know if any of U would like a thread covering tonight's game. Thank U all again for the very kind words regarding my game coverage. It is a labor of love. Last night, I thought I went into labor :)

Go Canes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News