ADVERTISEMENT

Biden administration challenges DeSantis on vaccinations

newnangacane

SuperCane
Mar 9, 2005
miami
DeSantis has repeatedly claimed Florida had the capacity to dramatically increase vaccinations if the federal government would provide more doses. And last week he dismissed Biden’s plan to use the Federal Emergency Management Administration to set
“I saw some of this stuff Biden’s putting out, that he’s going to create these FEMA camps, I can tell you, that’s not necessary in Florida,” he said. “All we need is more vaccine. Just get us more vaccine.”
Asked about the governor’s comments at a Monday press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki pointed to Florida’s failure to administer half the vaccine doses the state had already received.
“I will note, because we’re data first here, facts first here, they’ve only distributed about 50% of the vaccines that they have been given in Florida,” she said. “So clearly they have a good deal of the vaccine. That supply will need t o continue to increase as they are able to effectively reach people across the state.”Florida has received 2.9 million doses from the federal government, as of Sunday, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. The state has administered 1.5 million, according to Sunday’s vaccination report from the Florida Department of Health.

Desuckis is a trump slurper. That’s all we need to know. Probably still crying since November 7th.
Yet with all the crap you liberals spew about him our state has fared very well with Covid while being largely open for business. This includes hospitalizations, deaths as a %, testing and abundance of testing options, and now vaccinations including leading or near the top in elderly getting vaccinated so slurp that along with this.

Yet with all the crap you liberals spew about him our state has fared very well with Covid while being largely open for business. This includes hospitalizations, deaths as a %, testing and abundance of testing options, and now vaccinations including leading or near the top in elderly getting vaccinated so slurp that along with this.
Sorry not a liberal. :p

Reactions: zackbear
Did you vote for Biden and his policies? If the answer is yes, then you voted for liberal far left policies. Congrats
Isn't it interesting how Desantis has kept Florida rolling during all of this nonsense, and now the liberal States/Cities are starting to lift the lockdowns including Newsome in California. It's all been so predictable. Common sense, to quote Cat 5...

DeSantis has repeatedly claimed Florida had the capacity to dramatically increase vaccinations if the federal government would provide more doses. And last week he dismissed Biden’s plan to use the Federal Emergency Management Administration to set
“I saw some of this stuff Biden’s putting out, that he’s going to create these FEMA camps, I can tell you, that’s not necessary in Florida,” he said. “All we need is more vaccine. Just get us more vaccine.”
Asked about the governor’s comments at a Monday press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki pointed to Florida’s failure to administer half the vaccine doses the state had already received.
“I will note, because we’re data first here, facts first here, they’ve only distributed about 50% of the vaccines that they have been given in Florida,” she said. “So clearly they have a good deal of the vaccine. That supply will need t o continue to increase as they are able to effectively reach people across the state.”Florida has received 2.9 million doses from the federal government, as of Sunday, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. The state has administered 1.5 million, according to Sunday’s vaccination report from the Florida Department of Health.

Deathsantis wants to blame biden after being in office for one week. What about trumps complete failure to have a program set up. Trump failed in so many ways and lied to the American public over and over. Wow

Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
Isn't it interesting how Desantis has kept Florida rolling during all of this nonsense, and now the liberal States/Cities are starting to lift the lockdowns including Newsome in California. It's all been so predictable. Common sense, to quote Cat 5...
California is actually guilty of what they’re accusing FL of. So typical

Deathsantis wants to blame biden after being in office for one week. What about trumps complete failure to have a program set up. Trump failed in so many ways and lied to the American public over and over. Wow
It’s posts like this which provides you guys live in a liberal media bubble. This “plan” Biden has initiated is literally Trumps plan. They haven’t changed anything. They’re just claiming Trump did nothing and you mopes believe it.

Not even close d bag. Don’t assume people who despise a con man in trump and a slurper in Desuckis are all liberal.

it’s called common sense but you don’t have any.
The slurper is doing pretty well despite dopes like you believing the MSM fake news. Y not rally behind Newsome or Cuomo. They seem more to our tastes.

Reactions: orly 1022
It’s posts like this which provides you guys live in a liberal media bubble. This “plan” Biden has initiated is literally Trumps plan. They haven’t changed anything. They’re just claiming Trump did nothing and you mopes believe it.
You need REHAB. You are so lost it ain't even funny anymore. Trump had no plan. The world knows that. over 430,000 Dead Americans and he was out playing golf or rallying up the Cuckolds to storm the Capitol Building. I bet you miss your late night Tweets with that POS.

Reactions: cems52
You need REHAB. You are so lost it ain't even funny anymore. Trump had no plan. The world knows that. over 430,000 Dead Americans and he was out playing golf or rallying up the Cuckolds to storm the Capitol Building. I bet you miss your late night Tweets with that POS.
Yeah you're right because if he wasn't golfing or working on other things those people would still be with us today. Dumb as F

Once again your statement is factual wrong. Try again douchebag

No plan yet 1 million doses of vaccine per day being shipped which the Biden administration damn well knows and that number is increasing weekly. Once J&J vaccine comes online it will increase dramatically. My father in law couldn't get an appointment last week he's 82 and yesterday he got a vaccine appointment at Markham Park easily. You guys said the same shyt with testing.

No plan yet 1 million doses of vaccine per day being shipped which the Biden administration damn well knows and that number is increasing weekly. Once J&J vaccine comes online it will increase dramatically. My father in law couldn't get an appointment last week he's 82 and yesterday he got a vaccine appointment at Markham Park easily. You guys said the same shyt with testing.
They live in a liberal media bubble and everything else is fake news.

Reactions: HJCane
Thanks to Trump a lot of people are F**ked. You expect Biden to do something in a week Trump couldn't do in a YEAR. Worst President ever. Get rehab Cult Member. Better yet move to Mar A Largo and serve your Master. Dumb F**K. BLM President Joe Biden

What plan? Trump lied to the American people nonstop and as a result over 400,000 people died under his watch.

Reactions: newnangacane
What plan? Trump lied to the American people nonstop and as a result over 400,000 people died under his watch.

The guy barely showed up to work for the final months of his administration and completely blew off the daily COVID briefings. He literally had no plan and decided to ignore the virus in the hopes it would go away.

Reactions: newnangacane
The guy barely showed up to work for the final months of his administration and completely blew off the daily COVID briefings. He literally had no plan and decided to ignore the virus in the hopes it would go away.
He was/is a complete idiot. The worst president, ever. I thought Nixon was bad but Trump beats him by a mile. Another failed Republican presidency with Dems left to clean up their mess.

Thanks to Trump a lot of people are F**ked. You expect Biden to do something in a week Trump couldn't do in a YEAR. Worst President ever. Get rehab Cult Member. Better yet move to Mar A Largo and serve your Master. Dumb F**K. BLM President Joe Biden
You worship a race and color of skin over the betterment of society as a whole. Congrats you’re a racist!

Wow that's harsh and you hurt my feelings except the vaccine was made under the Trump program as was the testing, the field hospitals, the naval ships, the 1st 3 rounds of stimulus, the rollout of the vaccines, the ventilators program. Could he have spoken better and not been an azzhole? For sure but that would be this little old conservative showing honesty. A trait that liberals wouldn't understand. Don't really get the BLM Biden stuff you end every post with? Are you insinuating something? You think he was BLM Biden when he voted to jail Black people in his 94 crime bill? Is he now woke to the plight of black people? Was he BLM Biden when Harris told him his segregation policies almost kept a little California girl from attending the better "white kid school.?" Just asking.....

And I've been to Mar-A-Lago for dinner many years ago beautiful property food was nothing special.

Over 25,000 people have died from Covid since Biden took office omg HE'S A MURDERER! I can't believe he hasn't waved his magic liberal wand and make this virus disappear. You guys really are dumb as F.

Did it ever occur to you that the 50% number represents giving the full capacity for first shots, reserving 50 % of the allotment so those people could get their second shot. That would be the responsible thing to do. In which case, Biden's spokesperson was being disingenuous by misrepresenting the meaning of the numbers.

Wow that's harsh and you hurt my feelings except the vaccine was made under the Trump program as was the testing, the field hospitals, the naval ships, the 1st 3 rounds of stimulus, the rollout of the vaccines, the ventilators program. Could he have spoken better and not been an azzhole? For sure but that would be this little old conservative showing honesty. A trait that liberals wouldn't understand. Don't really get the BLM Biden stuff you end every post with? Are you insinuating something? You think he was BLM Biden when he voted to jail Black people in his 94 crime bill? Is he now woke to the plight of black people? Was he BLM Biden when Harris told him his segregation policies almost kept a little California girl from attending the better "white kid school.?" Just asking.....
Over 400,000 dead because he thought it was a Hoax by the Dems. F**k a crime bill. If you are dumb enough to do the crime you will do the time. None of my family members were affected. There were more then just people of color who was affected by that bill. BLACK LIVES MATTER
President Joe Biden 2021 thru 2024 deal with it.

Over 25,000 people have died from Covid since Biden took office omg HE'S A MURDERER! I can't believe he hasn't waved his magic liberal wand and make this virus disappear. You guys really are dumb as F.

Biden has done more for the American people in less than a week than Trump did in 4 miserable years. Own it!!

Did it ever occur to you that the 50% number represents giving the full capacity for first shots, reserving 50 % of the allotment so those people could get their second shot. That would be the responsible thing to do. In which case, Biden's spokesperson was being disingenuous by misrepresenting the meaning of the numbers.

You're being way too logical. 50% of doses have been administered. The FDA guidelines state a two dose cycle is required. Therefore you have to hold ~50% of doses in reserve to complete the cycle. If you inject everybody with a first dose there will be no second doses available.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
Lies like Trump also. per mini Trump
But Florida does not hold back half the doses for the booster shots. At least that’s what the governor said at news conference last week in Key Largo.
“There is no major warehouse of vaccines sitting around,” he said. “The Department of Emergency Management keeps a small cache because what we don’t want to have happen is there be a situation where someone all of a sudden needs 200 doses for second doses or maybe they have people that are waiting in line and they just miscalculated. So we have a small amount just to be able to troubleshoot, but there’s not massive amounts. The feds hold back the second dose, but we don’t hold back the second dose. They send the second dose the week that it’s going to be due, and that’s when it’s done.”

Lies like Trump also. per mini Trump
But Florida does not hold back half the doses for the booster shots. At least that’s what the governor said at news conference last week in Key Largo.
“There is no major warehouse of vaccines sitting around,” he said. “The Department of Emergency Management keeps a small cache because what we don’t want to have happen is there be a situation where someone all of a sudden needs 200 doses for second doses or maybe they have people that are waiting in line and they just miscalculated. So we have a small amount just to be able to troubleshoot, but there’s not massive amounts. The feds hold back the second dose, but we don’t hold back the second dose. They send the second dose the week that it’s going to be due, and that’s when it’s done.”

Are you still crying about not being vaccinated yet? 1m of 4.5m people (22.5%) of those 65+ vaccinated in 1 month.

Is it a thing REP's do now LIE and Make up Shit. Never said i what a shot. But Gov. Mini Trump has a different story daily.

Over 400,000 dead because he thought it was a Hoax by the Dems. F**k a crime bill. If you are dumb enough to do the crime you will do the time. None of my family members were affected. There were more then just people of color who was affected by that bill. BLACK LIVES MATTER
President Joe Biden 2021 thru 2024 deal with it.
He never said it was a Democrat hoax buddy. He said that the MSM and democrats claiming his administration was not doing anything to address Covid was another hoax. Need to learn to HEAR better. It's a lost art. Really HEARING what someone is saying.

Reactions: grbcane and doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT