ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Lead Down To 8.4 and in Free Fall

No actual changes since April..Fox News Poll has Biden 49% Trump 41% in April and today it’s Biden 49% Trump 40%...Trump is leading big in Battleground states Michigan, Pennsylvania and Minnesota..Again according to Fox News..

Fox outsources it’s polling, the night before the election Fox polls had Kerry beating Bush.

The Helmut Norpoth model suggests that President trump has a 91% chance of winning in November.....
They've correctly picked 24 out of 26 presidential elections since 1912 .........
including 2016..........

Look it up.......

Trump 2020......

We can hope, I’m worried about voter fraud with mail in ballots. I don’t know if you’re old enough to remember a song called Fifty Ways to Leave your Lover, the Democrats have fifty ways to steal an election.

Reactions: vivijane
We can hope, I’m worried about voter fraud with mail in ballots. I don’t know if you’re old enough to remember a song called Fifty Ways to Leave your Lover, the Democrats have fifty ways to steal an election.
Trump already has a plan in place to overturn the results if he loses..It involves the courts, Supreme Court and finally the each States House of Representatives, which Republicans hold 26-24 advantage, to retain the White House..

Trump already has a plan in place to overturn the results if he loses..It involves the courts, Supreme Court and finally the each States House of Representatives, which Republicans hold 26-24 advantage, to retain the White House..
It’s good to have a plan to get you all so triggered. A legal plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT