ADVERTISEMENT

BLM and antifa at it again.....this time they beat up rerun lol

Dr.L.ThugU

SuperCane
Jan 25, 2011
Laughing @CDwrong
http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/11/signs-liberalisms-slow-suicide-finally-complete/

"The far left, under the banner of Black Lives Matter, is protesting a campus speaker again. Who is it this time? Some neo-Nazi like Richard Spencer? An unscrupulous provocateur like Milo Yiannopoulos? Just a garden-variety scary conservative like Ben Shapiro? Nope, it’s the American Civil Liberties Union as represented by Claire Gastañaga, executive director of the ACLU of Virginia.

Students took to the stage just a few moments after Gastañaga began her remarks. At first, she attempted to spin the demonstration as a welcome example of the kind of thing she had come to campus to discuss, commenting ‘Good, I like this,’ as they lined up and raised their signs. ‘I’m going to talk to you about knowing your rights, and protests and demonstrations, which this illustrates very well. Then I’m going to respond to questions from the moderators, and then questions from the audience.’

It was the last remark she was able to make before protesters drowned her out with cries of, ‘ACLU, you protect Hitler, too.’ They also chanted, ‘the oppressed are not impressed,’ ‘shame, shame, shame, shame’… ‘blood on your hands,’ ‘the revolution will not uphold the Constitution,’ and, uh, ‘liberalism is white supremacy.’

The moderate left has spent the past few years running interference for Black Lives Matter and Antifa, and some of us have been warning them that the far left hates the liberals, too. ......."

Make sure you read the whole article @canesrule21'ships . You may want to start thinking about getting on the #MAGA train.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/11/signs-liberalisms-slow-suicide-finally-complete/

"The far left, under the banner of Black Lives Matter, is protesting a campus speaker again. Who is it this time? Some neo-Nazi like Richard Spencer? An unscrupulous provocateur like Milo Yiannopoulos? Just a garden-variety scary conservative like Ben Shapiro? Nope, it’s the American Civil Liberties Union as represented by Claire Gastañaga, executive director of the ACLU of Virginia.

Students took to the stage just a few moments after Gastañaga began her remarks. At first, she attempted to spin the demonstration as a welcome example of the kind of thing she had come to campus to discuss, commenting ‘Good, I like this,’ as they lined up and raised their signs. ‘I’m going to talk to you about knowing your rights, and protests and demonstrations, which this illustrates very well. Then I’m going to respond to questions from the moderators, and then questions from the audience.’

It was the last remark she was able to make before protesters drowned her out with cries of, ‘ACLU, you protect Hitler, too.’ They also chanted, ‘the oppressed are not impressed,’ ‘shame, shame, shame, shame’… ‘blood on your hands,’ ‘the revolution will not uphold the Constitution,’ and, uh, ‘liberalism is white supremacy.’

The moderate left has spent the past few years running interference for Black Lives Matter and Antifa, and some of us have been warning them that the far left hates the liberals, too. ......."

Make sure you read the whole article @canesrule21'ships . You may want to start thinking about getting on the #MAGA train.

Throw everyone one of their asses in jail.

Pronto Tonto

The Lone Ranger!

I am waiting...Nov 4th

The sky is falling!!!The sky is falling!!!The sky is falling!!!.Lol.

It’s what happened when you get mentally ill people together. They don’t look at anything in perspective nor do they care about rational thoughts. It’s all about their feels!
orig_social-justice-warriors-15-do-you-need-a-safe-space-little-2016-06-08-19-40.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT