G-Town Indian

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2012
Gaffney S.C.
Go ahead and admitt.....

Obstruction is not happening.

Coulsion is not happening.

Teflon Don will not be impeached, and Muller has already said he will not charge Trump.

The 2016 election is a done deal, and Dems will never secure enough seats to impeach The Don.

Sorry Dems, nice try. I give you credit for weaponizing the DOJ, FBI and intelligence in a last ditch effort to stop Teflon but It didn’t work.

The states spoke and Don is gonna be the Prez for 6 more years.

Deal with it!

Go ahead and admitt.....

Obstruction is not happening. 0% chance.

Coulsion is not happening. 0%-5% chance.

Teflon Don will not be impeached, 0% and Muller has already said he will not charge Trump. Correct.

The 2016 election is a done deal, 100% and Dems will never secure enough seats to impeach The Don. They have a 45% chance IMO to win the House. If that happens, I think there is a 20% chance they impeach as there are still some Dems with brains who wont go for it, but they have 0% chance of removing him from office because they have a 0% chance to win the Senate. Clinton was impeached but not removed from office.

Sorry Dems, nice try. I give you credit for weaponizing the DOJ, FBI and intelligence in a last ditch effort to stop Teflon but It didn’t work.

The states spoke and Don is gonna be the Prez for 6 more years. After Singapore, 90% chance he is re-elected. Just needs to have Kim visit the White House once and then Trump needs one visit to N. Korea. If economy reverts, all bets are off. But that's likely not happening with the Fed raising rates due to confidence and only two years left.

Deal with it!

1 G-Town Indian, 30 minutes ago

You are entitled to your opinion.

Brother, these are facts. Care to have a honest debate on my statements? I know it doesn’t fit your narrative, but after almost 2 years, this is what’s its come down to. Read it again if you must, but all this other talk is just RA RA!

Are you going to say Muller didn’t say that? Are you going to deny the possibility of impeachment is all but gone?

Seriously, this thing is done. Sorry but it is!

Brother, these are facts. Care to have a honest debate on my statements? I know it doesn’t fit your narrative, but after almost 2 years, this is what’s its come down to. Read it again if you must, but all this other talk is just RA RA!

Are you going to say Muller didn’t say that? Are you going to deny the possibility of impeachment is all but gone?

Seriously, this thing is done. Sorry but it is!
Like I said. You are entitled to your opinion. If you feel that way, it shouldn't matter what I have to say about it. A lot of things are going on and have gone on since this was said. I think there is more to it than you are willing to see. We have actual indictments here. This is not a game.

My friendly advice for both of us? Let's not jump to so many conclusions. Allow the special counsel to do their work....and the NY AG to do their work....and we will see where the chips fall soon enough by the end of the year.

See, your learning. I’m proud of you.

Like I said. You are entitled to your opinion. If you feel that way, it shouldn't matter what I have to say about it. A lot of things are going on and have gone on since this was said. I think there is more to it than you are willing to see. We have actual indictments here. This is not a game.

My friendly advice for both of us? Let's not jump to so many conclusions. Allow the special counsel to do their work....and the NY AG to do their work....and we will see where the chips fall soon enough by the end of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT