ADVERTISEMENT

Cems doesn't wanna work...sad

Homelessness is a serious matter. Here are some basic causes.

Causes of Homelessness
  • Poverty from a lack of jobs at competitive living wages
  • Disparity between housing costs and minimum wage, public supports, or earned benefit
  • Lack of affordable transportation
  • Lack of affordable housing and inadequate housing assistance
  • Lack of affordable health care
  • Domestic violence
  • Inadequate support for mental health and substance use challenges
For me this is all about inadequate job opportunities or lack thereof. Does minimum wage play a role here? Yes! You can't expect to feed yourself or a family earning minimum wage. Some may argue these people are lazy but sometimes you can get caught in a never ending cycle of low end jobs with no expectation to ever do better. With improved educational opportunities this cycle can be broken.

Reactions: dlmcane
Homelessness is a serious matter. Here are some basic causes.

Causes of Homelessness
  • Poverty from a lack of jobs at competitive living wages
  • Disparity between housing costs and minimum wage, public supports, or earned benefit
  • Lack of affordable transportation
  • Lack of affordable housing and inadequate housing assistance
  • Lack of affordable health care
  • Domestic violence
  • Inadequate support for mental health and substance use challenges
For me this is all about inadequate job opportunities or lack thereof. Does minimum wage play a role here? Yes! You can't expect to feed yourself or a family earning minimum wage. Some may argue these people are lazy but sometimes you can get caught in a never ending cycle of low end jobs with no expectation to ever do better. With improved educational opportunities this cycle can be broken.
Or nobody showed you where the bootstraps were!! No excuses for poverty aside from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest types such as you Cems, healthy people shouldn’t be poor. Just an excuse to be lazy. Find me a hard worker that’s broke! I’ll be waiting

Or nobody showed you where the bootstraps were!! No excuses for poverty aside from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest types such as you Cems, healthy people shouldn’t be poor. Just an excuse to be lazy. Find me a hard worker that’s broke! I’ll be waiting
Typical right wing position. Always blaming homelessness on the lazies. Do you blame our Vets that are homeless for being lazy?

Last edited:
Typical right wing position. Always blaming homelessness on the lazies. Do you blame our Vets for being lazy?
So you are saying all Vets are homeless?? Are you really this stupid? And this is a classic Left Wing position that all Vets low class. Stop shitting on our Vets Cems!! I know your slow, however this becoming to much!! Get some class.

So you are saying all Vets are homeless?? Are you really this stupid? And this is a classic Left Wing position that all Vets low class. Stop shitting on our Vets Cems!! I know your slow, however this becoming to much!! Get some class.
Aside from being an anti Semite Cems ,and the other libs, seem to have a particular hate for vets.

He hasn't answered why he doesn't want to work though..........here comes drunken dream he had last week about owning 2 fortune 500 companies.

Aside from being an anti Semite Cems ,and the other libs, seem to have a particular hate for vets.

He hasn't answered why he doesn't want to work though..........here comes drunken dream he had last week about owning 2 fortune 500 companies.
He’s claimed more jobs than anyone I know, changes every week!! Zero credibility!! Remember the classic “advanced degrees” line!! I almost pissed myself!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
You have to be the dumbest person on this site. Your typical nonsensical post that misrepresents what I wrote. I'll attempt to ask you the question again. Since many Vets are homeless, do you feel they are lazy?

You have to be the dumbest person on this site. Your typical nonsensical post that misrepresents what I wrote. I'll attempt to ask you the question again. Since many Vets are homeless, do you feel they are lazy?
Doesn’t misrepresent anything, you made the stupid statement now me. “Many Vets are homeless” so you are shitting on Vets again. Typical lefty!! Can’t lie your way out of this one. Cems the Fortune 500 CEO, lmfao what a lying sack of shit.

No, hes saying those vets that are homeless. Your spinning, flipping the issue. your condescending, reprehensible, hypocritical. BTW I typed my reply very slowly so you could understand. LOL
Since we are on the subject of homeless vets, seeing the smiling faces after Congress and the senate passed their tax bill, I am reminded of their priorities, and those who will be left behind. I am ashamed of those who claim to represent us. I typed this slowly for you also.

Reactions: cems52
No, hes saying those vets that are homeless. Your spinning, flipping the issue. your condescending, reprehensible, hypocritical. BTW I typed my reply very slowly so you could understand. LOL
Since we are on the subject of homeless vets, seeing the smiling faces after Congress and the senate passed their tax bill, I am reminded of their priorities, and those who will be left behind. I am ashamed of those who claim to represent us. I typed this slowly for you also.
Loony Toons!! Aloha!!

You still haven't told us why you don't want to work.
He doesn’t have to work, see he owns not one but TWO Fortune 500 companies!! And also as he pointed out yesterday Obama saved all of our “pensions” whatever the F that means! So Cems gets to kick it and chill in Parkland all day while “his people” do the work for him. Is we ignorant! Cems got this all figured out!! Advanced Degrees! Multiple companies!!

No constructive criticism, your comments, replies have no foundation. Conservatism? absolutely
No offense but I have to agree that you come across as a little crazy. I think you're a good guy and mean well . Any guy who cares for his family as you do has my respect but you do come across as not totally there.

Serious question: do you do a lot of drugs?

Fruit Cake! Constructive enough?? I really think you are crazy so I avoid you!!
Yes your avoiding. Just like like the GOP caucus who avoid challenging the liar in chief . They are being forced to bow their heads everytime he says "jump". The question they always ask #45 is how high do you want us to jump? Remember when Trump threw his hat in the race for 2016? The GOP thought they could control him. We are witnessing how that turned out.

Reactions: dlmcane and cems52
Yes your avoiding. Just like like the GOP caucus who avoid challenging the liar in chief . They are being forced to bow their heads everytime he says "jump". The question they always ask #45 is how high do you want us to jump? Remember when Trump threw his hat in the race for 2016? The GOP thought they could control him. We are witnessing how that turned out.
One Flew Over Cuckoos Nest Part 2
In Hawaii

Doesn’t misrepresent anything, you made the stupid statement now me. “Many Vets are homeless” so you are shitting on Vets again. Typical lefty!! Can’t lie your way out of this one. Cems the Fortune 500 CEO, lmfao what a lying sack of shit.
You can go under the handle of Ozona or Palmtree but nothing changes. You're still a lying POS.

You can go under the handle of Ozona or Palmtree but nothing changes. You're still a lying POS.
7980420.jpeg

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Hahahaha what did I lie about?? Why can’t you cite it?? I give examples of what you lie about. Show the board where I lied!! You can’t because like with everything else you lie!! Come online to fill a void since you have a shitty life!!

@cems52 you were saying about the use of your and you're? Don't be a hypocrite, go ahead tell @hawaiian cane He's a moron for "butchering the English language". Be consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT