ADVERTISEMENT

Cems doesn't wanna work...sad

And to run Fortune 500 companies, hahahaha and as I’ve said before. Anytime you’d like I’ll match my education, new worth and career vs yours. However I wouldn’t want to make you look any worse!
Stop lying. There is no college that would admit you attended their school of higher learning. None!!

Have you bought @PalmaBoy her new purse for Xmas?
Always a hypocrite.......I've noticed how bad @hawaiian cane 's spelling is but don't sit here calling him out on it day after day. You know why? 1 because I'm not petty like you and rerun and 2 because I don't need to like you do since the Hawaiian guy isn't taking my lunch on substance daily like @PalmaBoy takes yours.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Always a hypocrite.......I've noticed how bad @hawaiian cane 's spelling is but don't sit here calling him out on it day after day. You know why? 1 because I'm not petty like you and rerun and 2 because I don't need to like you do since the Hawaiian guy isn't taking my lunch on substance daily like @PalmaBoy takes yours.
Never thought I'd see the day you would whine like a little bitzch. Grow a pair and man up.

Also, it's not about spelling. @PalmaBoy does not understand the difference between your and you're. You know that's the truth.

This is just a retarded and nonsensical reply that stinks of desperation. Show me where I'm whining or crying?
Read your posts with desperation written all over them. Like Bree Olsen after prom night wondering who her baby daddy is.

Last edited:
Read your posts with desperation written all over them. Like Bree Olsen after prom night wondering who impregnated her.
You're acting like Creepy Chris. That's pathetic.

Nope. That's your job.
I'm not petty like you but not surprised you're a hypocrite. I thought bad spelling and poor grammar offended you so much....

Cems I’ve tripped over rocks smarter than you!! Seriously it really is baffling how stupid you are!
I hear ya.

maxresdefault.jpg

PalmaBoy is OzonoCane1

6 months to the day, and adds absolutely nothing but posts in the Lounge.

It's nice to see he pays @gferman money to fluff Trump 40+ times a day.

Again anytime you want to compare I’m all for it! I’d embarrass you!! Again you are here living a fantasy!!

Can you post an article that embarrasses you and then pretend you read it? Or is that just for other threads?

Can you post an article that embarrasses you and then pretend you read it? Or is that just for other threads?
Embarrass myself?? Hahahahaha you are still mad you made yourself look foolish. As I’ve said and said in the post, there was no agenda. My post was a retort with factual numbers. Andy man up and admit you made a mistake, be a man for once!! I won’t tell anyone you drive a Prius! That’s our secret

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
PalmaBoy is OzonoCane1

6 months to the day, and adds absolutely nothing but posts in the Lounge.

It's nice to see he pays @gferman money to fluff Trump 40+ times a day.
Do you have any proof? Again with an accusation that isn’t true, go directly to Gary and complain. And again with the lies?? “Absolutely nothing but posts in the lounge”??? Hahaha another lie. You can’t stop lying, it’s sad. Holidays must be tough for you, strapped for cash, braving yourself for the disappointed look the family will have on their faces. Sad. Maybe if you stopped the crying online and worked you’d have less anger and be less pissy!!

No idea! men post, boys count. And why does it concern you where I post?? Weird??? Like a stalker. And all due to the fact you were caught lying. Sad.

What did I lie about again?

Was it that your reading comprehension is that of a 5 year old, or was it that you posted an article that you didn't read?

What did I lie about again?

Was it that your reading comprehension is that of a 5 year old, or was it that you posted an article that you didn't read?
No it’s all due to the fact, and again for the last time you called me out for something I never said. Which is why I spelt out in the post I had zero agenda. Deflect all you want, you made yourself look stupid! Then you go on a pissy tirade, behaving like a pissy little girl. All for not having the self respect to admit a mistake. Be a man, admit you made a mistake and move on. Even if it’s to yourself. You have no leg to stand on here. And you keep on going back to this shows you know how stupid you look.

So you intentionally posted a zero agenda post that confirmed Obama's numbers were better than Trumps's, which I said and you called fake news.

Obama grew the stock market greater, percentage wise, than Trump has and you are completely unwilling to give him credit.

Actually that’s fake news!! Here’s real story below

https://howiecarrshow.com/watch-msnbc-completely-botch-basic-math/

You then went on to seek support for said post that you actually read even though it confirms my original statement

Posted excellent article above, breaks down Obama vs. Trump first 11mo/ year. No agenda in article just facts. However does say MSNBC and others pumping fake numbers and agenda.

I decided to laugh at you for posting an article that proves Obama's numbers were better

Nice reading comprehension. Lol

It says MSNBCs numbers are wrong but they still are better than Trumps. Too funny...

You decide to pretend the purpose of the article wasn't to counter my original statement about Obama's numbers

Speaking of comprehension, quote me where I said Trumps were better?? Nice try. Your a B team guy. Be content! You can’t play in my world. Your just not sufficient. Valiant effort, awful failure however! Your a joke. Too funny

And then you needed to defend yourself as if you read it even though you then say you don't agree with the "no agenda" article

And for record Cash, I didn’t agree with shit!! I simply posted an article that didn’t include twisted liberal spin on numbers!! Andy got caught talking stupid now in full panic!

So do you agree with your "excellent article" or not? It is a simple yes or no question that I think "a man" could answer without getting pissy. And yes, I still stand by my assumption that your post was meant to defend Trump and that you wither have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old, or didn't bother reading the article.

bgwZY.gif

So you intentionally posted a zero agenda post that confirmed Obama's numbers were better than Trumps's, which I said and you called fake news.

You then went on to seek support for said post that you actually read even though it confirms my original statement

I decided to laugh at you for posting an article that proves Obama's numbers were better

You decide to pretend the purpose of the article wasn't to counter my original statement about Obama's numbers

And then you needed to defend yourself as if you read it even though you then say you don't agree with the "no agenda" article

So do you agree with your "excellent article" or not? It is a simple yes or no question that I think "a man" could answer without getting pissy. And yes, I still stand by my assumption that your post was meant to defend Trump and that you wither have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old, or didn't bother reading the article.

bgwZY.gif
And here’s what all the wasted time has boiled down to, the dumb “reading comprehension” joke blew up on you. Deflect and waste all the time you want. Hahahaha Andy looked stupid and now deflecting and wasting all this time for not manning up and admitting a mistake. Pat yourself on the back all you want. You still made an ass of yourself.

And here’s what all the wasted time has boiled down to, the dumb “reading comprehension” joke blew up on you. Deflect and waste all the time you want. Hahahaha Andy looked stupid and now deflecting and wasting all this time for not manning up and admitting a mistake. Pat yourself on the back all you want. You still made an ass of yourself.

The ass is the one that is too much of a pussy to answer the question.

The ass is the one that is too much of a pussy to answer the question.
Or the fact that you’ve spent an awful lot of time on something you said you didn’t say when quoted you. And spending even more time on something you know blew up on you. Again, the dumb reading comprehension joke made you look foolish. And now digging the hole deeper. Stop wasting everyone’s time.

Or the fact that you’ve spent an awful lot of time on something you said you didn’t say when quoted you. And spending even more time on something you know blew up on you. Again, the dumb reading comprehension joke made you look foolish. And now digging the hole deeper. Stop wasting everyone’s time.

Reading comprehension joke was on point.

Your inability to answer the question is pathetic, OzonoCane1.

Reactions: cems52
Reading comprehension joke was on point.

Your inability to answer the question is pathetic, OzonoCane1.
Even more pathetic is a grown man repeating himself for attention. And again, you made yourself look stupid. You tried to defuse a bomb after it went off and you came out looking like a dummy!! It’s ok you liberals are making a habit of losing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT